Gm Rage Quit Is Preventing Us From Our Quest

Comments

• esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    We're not aiming to take over the server, we just want good, pure competition.

@zoefox-Please go ahead and organize your stalking parties then. :)

Speak for yourself! I'm taking over the server.
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What I find funny is that most of the people who seems to hate RQs are bigger A-holes then what they try to make RQ out to be. Not to say some members of RQ aren't douchbags, but atleast they know they are. It's a shame the whole guild earns the reputation a few players deserve. Alot of members of RQs are nice people.
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    Actually the people that complain about the spam pks are the most likely to report you for harassment and have the last laugh as you all get banned. Last I checked, no company that runs an mmo allows people to stop other people from being able to play the game. They lose potential CS users that way.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    zoefox wrote: »
    Actually the people that complain about the spam pks are the most likely to report you for harassment and have the last laugh as you all get banned. Last I checked, no company that runs an mmo allows people to stop other people from being able to play the game. They lose potential CS users that way.

Sorry my whiny friend but if RQ get banned, it won't be for PKing.
    It'll probably be for pissing off an admin who can't take a joke, or making an ethnic joke that someone took seriously even though RQ has people from just about every race.

Rohan didn't, RF didn't, I'm sure there's more I can name. L2's not p2p, but they didn't either.
    Also you seem to be forgetting there is a PVE server, probably for this very reason. But since it rarely happens, I say PvE is a total waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    dristan wrote: »
    What I find funny is that most of the people who seems to hate RQs are bigger A-holes then what they try to make RQ out to be. Not to say some members of RQ aren't douchbags, but atleast they know they are. It's a shame the whole guild earns the reputation a few players deserve. Alot of members of RQs are nice people.

We're trying to give off an image that will make everyone hate us. It's what we're built around.
    Actually the people that complain about the spam pks are the most likely to report you for harassment and have the last laugh as you all get banned.

It's not harassment if you pk someone in a pvp server. The only difference from the pve server is that there is free pk, meaning anyone can pk anyone, anywhere, anytime. If you don't want this to happen, I suggest you roll your character on the pve server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    We're trying to give off an image that will make everyone hate us. It's what we're built around.

It's not harassment if you pk someone in a pvp server. The only difference from the pve server is that there is free pk, meaning anyone can pk anyone, anywhere, anytime. If you don't want this to happen, I suggest you roll your character on the pve server.

Actually there is a difference. If you do it to the extent that a person becomes unable to play the game it becomes a harassment case. Seems you are looking at quite a few in the near future.
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Actually there is a difference. If you do it to the extent that a person becomes unable to play the game it becomes a harassment case. Seems you are looking at quite a few in the near future.

PVE server. Go make yourself permablue so I can laugh at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • dristan
    edited August 2008

I'm aware, RQs is a self proclaimed troll guild. I'm just saying the guild's reputation moves to the players far too much which really couldn't be more wrong when you look at the players.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    PVE server. Go make yourself permablue so I can laugh at you.

The only one laughing will be me when you find out there is no one on the pvp server. You'll have no one to kill. No fun for you. :p
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008

there wouldn't be faction games then..

the other race people always raid the other race's lvling area almost making them impossible to lvl ... hmm almost like 24/7 :p

best example - rf online

why is the example included : read the underlined statement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    This isn't that type of game either. I'm sure the admins don't want to lose most of the players becuase of this ****.
  • dristan
    edited August 2008
    Really the only reason they would lose buisness on the subject is because people blow it out of proportion. Can we drop this? RQs members don't even want to be a part of this topic anymore
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Thank you for believing in us so much zoefox.

I really hope we can truly live up to your expectations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ---edited for the sake of ending the topic----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    In all honesty, I'm having a lot more fun trolling the forums then playing the game.

And I just might keep it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Quoted from the terms of service

(n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

Its pretty obvious RQ has broken this rule by the posts.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    You sir, are ruining my experience on the PW International's forums.

Please stop trolling our threads or I'll report you for harrassment.

Like that? <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    An admin would see that and just laugh at how bogus it clearly is. When you have people on the forums making topics on how they can't enjoy the game becuase of that guild, clearly, rules have been broken.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This isn't that type of game either. I'm sure the admins don't want to lose most of the players becuase of this ****.
    An admin would see that and just laugh at how bogus it clearly is. When you have people on the forums making topics on how they can't enjoy the game becuase of that guild, clearly, rules have been broken.

Yea, and I'm also sure that admins won't want to ban a PVP guild on a PVP server for PVPing people. What kind of precedent will that set? Word of mouth will spread and the whole server will become instant fail.

You're kidding yourself if you think the admins will go out of your way to hold your hand on a free pk server. It's pure business, and the prospect of an open PVP game attracts far more players than a sanctioned carebear one. After all, there's a PVE server for that as well.

You know what's also good for business? RQ's reputation, antics and PVP videos. They're the best marketing the can get, and the admins know this.

You can kindly STFU and go cry in your hugzbox, or you can suck it up and actually start fighting RQ back with this 24/7 counter ganking that you talk a lot about, but never do.

And all you carebear whiners please roll PVE tomorrow, sharing the same server with you makes me sick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Please, show me evidence that we have broken rules.

The majority of the people on here QQing are here because they got PKed.

I'm sure there have been the occasional slips here and there, but it's nothing exclusive to RQ.

Getting PKed in a PvP server is no where close to harrassment.

The game was designed so that you could PK, users utilizing this feature are hardly breaking terms in the ToS.

Besides, if a group of individuals really were PKing you over and over again, you could easily use a trumpet and call for help. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be more than delighted to help you.

This game has been released to many regions, with different versions.

People cry about the PKing all the time.

Nothing is going to change.

You either deal with it or move to the PvE server which the International version has so graciously implemented for your benefit.

The game is very balanced and there are plenty of options for you to choose from with each situation you might encounter.

I highly doubt admins will ban an entire guild because we happen to be very good at what we do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Not everyone has a trumpet to call for help with, not everyone is in a guild. You are not good at what you do at all. If you were, you could use one person and take on 20 at once with no problems. Heck, you can't even take me alone when I fight back properly. One guy would attack, realize I have too much hp then run away.

You claim to be good but are actually the worst group of pkers I've ever seen in an mmo. You even try to hide by trying to go around the rules. Lucky you I'm just another player since after this topic popped up I'd ban the whole guild for harassment charge and sheer stupidity. Watch how much more fun the game would be without you. Lots more people would play the pvp server, thus increasing the playerbase and getting PWE more money from the item mall.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    Not everyone has a trumpet to call for help with, not everyone is in a guild.
    This is our fault why? We're not going to go out of our way to accommodate guildless randoms, although most of the time we have priority towards the trash guilds. This is early game, nothing is established.
    You are not good at what you do at all. If you were, you could use one person and take on 20 at once with no problems.

ROFL. Post less and watch more Rambo.
    Lucky you I'm just another player since after this topic popped up I'd ban the whole guild for harassment charge and sheer stupidity.

Lucky for everyone playing PWI that we don't have an idiot like you as a GM.
    Watch how much more fun the game would be without you. Lots more people would play the pvp server, thus increasing the playerbase and getting PWE more money from the item mall.

There'd be no fun in PVP without RQ. You'd all become a carebear alliance, exactly the same as the Rohan Silva server after RQ left. We're a necessary evil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Here are some comments I just got from my guild mates that are dealing with you now.

"only win by ganking on people lower level than them"
    "and run when alone 1v1"

So far I've found both to be true.

RQ hurts the game. I know for a fact that when you **** off players in the PvP server, they won't bother to switch to PvE, they will simply quit. Not to mention all the complains the admins are going to recieve and I'm sure already have. Compaines are in it to make money and this one is no different of course. You will be taking money away from them.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Not everyone has a trumpet to call for help with, not everyone is in a guild. You are not good at what you do at all. If you were, you could use one person and take on 20 at once with no problems. Heck, you can't even take me alone when I fight back properly. One guy would attack, realize I have too much hp then run away.

You claim to be good but are actually the worst group of pkers I've ever seen in an mmo. You even try to hide by trying to go around the rules. Lucky you I'm just another player since after this topic popped up I'd ban the whole guild for harassment charge and sheer stupidity. Watch how much more fun the game would be without you. Lots more people would play the pvp server, thus increasing the playerbase and getting PWE more money from the item mall.

-It's true not everyone has a trumpet, but if you're in a guild, at least ONE person should have ONE trumpet.

-We're not good at what we do? Why do we have 80% of the community in an uproar? Why was the top half of the guild section filled with threads about RQ? Why did you, state that you would make a guild solely devoted to following RQs everywhere and ganking us?

-1 v 20 is ridiculous. Next.

-If you claim to be so good, please, post screenshots and videos proving that you have defeated "the mighty RQ". We don't claim to be the best, just good at what we do.

-The admins won't ban an entire guild because we're PKing on a PvP server. I don't know what it will take to make you carebears understand that PKing is part of the game, especially on the PvP server.

-And if the admins really wanted to ban us for harassment, half the community would also have to go. The flaming is mutual. You think you're better than us? Please.

-As for stupidity, if I wasn't in RQ, I would be giving Mystic props for the amount of publicity RQ is receiving. And the funny thing? All you trolls are helping us. That's right. We want this. Not only is what you're all doing boosting our reputation, it's the highlight of our lulz on vent.

-The majority of players are playing the PvP server. And even more people are switching because they want a piece of RQ.

-The money made from dolls and binds? Compare that amount to the money made from heiros, flying devices, mounts, crafting items, pets, and fashion.

-By the way, it's PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Here are some comments I just got from my guild mates that are dealing with you now.

"only win by ganking on people lower level than them"
    "and run when alone 1v1"

RQ hurts the game. I know for a fact that when you **** off players in the PvP server, they won't bother to switch to PvE, they will simply quit. Not to mention all the complains the admins are going to recieve and I'm sure already have. Compaines are in it to make money and this one is no different of course. You will be taking money away from them.

Ever hear the phrase, "One picture is worth a thousand words?"

If people just quit the game, then we've accomplished what we set out to do.

The admins can't ban an entire guild because we're playing their game the way they designed it.

Of course PWI wants to make money. RQ is only helping them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    PWI is the game. PWE is the company that runs it. Get your facts straight.

I already know quite a few people who had plans to buy a lot from the item mall but are refusing to do so as long as the admins do not remove people like you from the game. It is a poor management choice to keep around what the majority of the players want out.

Its actually the opposite with me in health charms and such. There is no point in buying them becuase they don't do any good. The fact that you people use dolls at all shows you are failures. You like to dish it out but you sure as heck can't take it.

Rep? You are KoS for nearly everyone. That's the worst rep you can get. You people were clearly ignored as children and are trying to be tough in a game becuase you are nothing in real life. Its been proven time and time again people like that are the only people that act like you.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    -As for stupidity, if I wasn't in RQ, I would be giving Mystic props for the amount of publicity RQ is receiving. And the funny thing? All you trolls are helping us. That's right. We want this. Not only is what you're all doing boosting our reputation, it's the highlight of our lulz on vent.

-The majority of players are playing the PvP server. And even more people are switching because they want a piece of RQ.

QFT.

Oh, here are the comments I just got from the RQ vent.

"lol i just killed like 40 nubs from zoefox's guild"
    "lol 2rq > 6 random guild and 12 teams"

:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    PWI is the game. PWE is the company that runs it. Get your facts straight.

I already know quite a few people who had plans to buy a lot from the item mall but are refusing to do so as long as the admins do not remove people like you from the game. It is a poor management choice to keep around what the majority of the players want out.

I already know of at least 57 people that are planning to quit the game if the user "zoefox" isnt banned. It shows that the admins can't even control a simple idiot on the forums. :rolleyes:

Keep throwing numbers around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    You throw numbers around, I throw facts around. I've brought a ton of players to this game and I can take them away just as fast.

You don't even know what guild I'm in or my character name so you can't say **** about me.
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    You throw numbers around, I throw facts around. I've brought a ton of players to this game and I can take them away just as fast.

You don't even know what guild I'm in or my character name so you can't say **** about me.
    Take your crappy whiny guild to the pve server then and quit whining about all things completely irrelevant and pointless.

The PVP server does not concern you. You let us enjoy our server, and we'll let you rot on your carebear PvE ****.
    I highly doubt the gms are going to be intimidated by you and they'd probably laugh at you for refusing to just stfu and go pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.