There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Still waiting for a GM response to the harressment we r recieving in game. Some of u people on this thread just dont get it... I love pvp.. a pve server imho will be boring for me,, but the line has been crossed here... there are many people in The Empire that r trying to get to 40 for the 10 free zen..and r being prevented from doing so. There is something so wrong with that.. I used the term "harressment" because that is exactly how i felt. We had to lvl in shifts yesturday. Keepping RQ busy with around 7 of us while the rest went out and lvled. That is not pvp that is pathetic..

We have not made 5 or 15 accounts to get free zen for closed beta ( yes, we have those screen shots, fraps too) of RQ openly boasting about all the accounts they have made and much more.. That is illegal where i come from.

PvP is 1 thing..Harressment is a crime.
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lazor wrote: »

Not in an MMO. While harassment can be against the game's Terms of Service, it is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a crime.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hate it how some player's think of us as the new "WarLord" Guild >.>

sealed~
  • seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Crybabies will be crybabies, sadly.

And e thugs will be e thugs, wanna be strong online but **** in life.
  • felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We have not made 5 or 15 accounts to get free zen for closed beta ( yes, we have those screen shots, fraps too) of RQ openly boasting about all the accounts they have made and much more.. That is illegal where i come from.

Is this actually against any of the rules set for the leveling contest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Still waiting for a GM response to the harressment we r recieving in game. Some of u people on this thread just dont get it... I love pvp.. a pve server imho will be boring for me,, but the line has been crossed here... there are many people in The Empire that r trying to get to 40 for the 10 free zen..and r being prevented from doing so. There is something so wrong with that.. I used the term "harressment" because that is exactly how i felt. We had to lvl in shifts yesturday. Keepping RQ busy with around 7 of us while the rest went out and lvled. That is not pvp that is pathetic..

PKing is not harassment. There are measures in game to discourage PK. Get your friends to kill them back or go change your diaper and then level in one of the many desolate areas with no players in sight (I can name many).

Harassment is when a player is harassing a person in local/world chat, stalking them (creepy stalking, not "following"), circumventing an ignore feature if there is one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This thread fails epicly. We have people complaining about being PKed by RQ who has only about 10-15 people actually playing CB. We're trying to get to 40 as well. And if you think it's hard to do so with 10 people flying around and PKing you. Try and see what it's like for us when 99.9% of the people on the server attack us on sight. Deal with it.

~Ordain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why are you feeding the troll guild? They enjoy when you do this you know. Also you will not get a GM reaction faster by posting it on the forums so really this is futile. I understand it's aggravating when people are targeting you for a PK. Especially when they get off on you trying to fight back and will intensify their assaults if and when you do. But this really this isn't the answer. Honestly I don't think there is an answer. You just have to learn to deal with it. Things will get worse during OB and beyond. BTW you said you where pretty much jumped by RQ members. IIRC the leader created a topic for such things so just report them (with several SS, I cannot stress this enough) there and hope she (I assume from all the talk and the character) will take action.
  • ziegfried
    ziegfried Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    This thread fails epicly. We have people complaining about being PKed by RQ who has only about 10-15 people actually playing CB. We're trying to get to 40 as well. And if you think it's hard to do so with 10 people flying around and PKing you. Try and see what it's like for us when 99.9% of the people on the server attack us on sight. Deal with it.

~Ordain

I get tired of hearing the carebearing on both parts to tell you the truth. RageQuit brought the KoS on themselves, you have NO ground to stand on there, so don't bother bringing it up. Although eventually, it will be like any other game RageQuit has been on, and you will need to change your sig to "Like laying on the ground...join us!!"

There are ways to avoid being pk'd, start shouting or ask someone who can to shout for you whenever one of them appears. We have at least 6-10 ppl actively hunting them pretty much at any given time, and im sure there are others hunting them as well.
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ziegfried wrote: »
    I get tired of hearing the carebearing on both parts to tell you the truth. RageQuit brought the KoS on themselves, you have NO ground to stand on there, so don't bother bringing it up. Although eventually, it will be like any other game RageQuit has been on, and you will need to change your sig to "Like laying on the ground...join us!!"

There are ways to avoid being pk'd, start shouting or ask someone who can to shout for you whenever one of them appears. We have at least 6-10 ppl actively hunting them pretty much at any given time, and im sure there are others hunting them as well.
    What a friggen genius you are. We DONT CARE, how are we whining?

All he said is that the guys whining about RQ should have a gigantic can of STFU because RQ has to deal with the entire server with a mere 15 people and yet have NO PROBLEM DOING SO. Lol at nonfactors whining cause RQ pked them once or twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • zoefox
    zoefox Posts: 225
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Its simple, those dolls have got to go! They have no reason not to pk when they have no risk of dropping items. There are 4 of them at orchid temple right now killing everyone that goes by, even if its just one person they all attack at once. Gonna make a guild on a pvp server that does NOTHING but spam kill RQ members so they can't do squat in the game. They either die over and over and over and over or they leave. They make others rage and then they are forced to quit the game. Thats what the name means after all.
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    SS it, the leader seems like a person of her word. Also I doubt your idea will be necessary considering how many KOS lists they are on. Don't bother. You'd be feeding the troll by creating more drama.
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I wont speak for gms but i think they cant do nothing about it
    you are in a pvp server, gms will ban RQ members for pking in a pvp server?
    theres no rule saying that players cant kill someone over and over again.

you can try to reach some kind of deal with RQ (or any other guild that u have this problem with) but you wont have anything by threatening the guild

if you dont like lost city's pvp/pk system there's a PvE server right around the corner and you are more than welcome to join this PvE server, but in lost city its other game so you will have to deal with that

sry for my bad typing, its cold here my hands are shaking =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    julio69 wrote: »
    I wont speak for gms but i think they cant do nothing about it
    you are in a pvp server, gms will ban RQ members for pking in a pvp server?
    theres no rule saying that players cant kill someone over and over again.

you can try to reach some kind of deal with RQ (or any other guild that u have this problem with) but you wont have anything by threatening the guild

if you dont like lost city's pvp/pk system there's a PvE server right around the corner and you are more than welcome to join this PvE server, but in lost city its other game so you will have to deal with that

sry for my bad typing, its cold here my hands are shaking =P

There is no rule saying we can't kill YOU over and over either. Just have enough people to follow every single RQ member all day, every day from the moment they are spotted. No matter where they go, or what they do, follow and kill them over and over and over and over. See how you like it. :p
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It would be great.

Cause everyone would see how bad it had gotten.

RQ in sense would have won.

Lulz would ensue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoefox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    It would be great.

Lulz would ensue.

Actually they would either not be able to move without being attacked, or quit the game. Then everyone would go back to playing normally again.
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    I hate it how some player's think of us as the new "WarLord" Guild >.>

sealed~

why would you hate that???! Warlord own oracle...they own the entire server...If RQ can do that then you really deserve huge brag rights :)

(Not sure you guys would be willing to put as much hard cash in as they did to do it though)
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We're not aiming to take over the server, we just want good, pure competition.

@zoefox-Please go ahead and organize your stalking parties then. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Exactly, it means that we are smart and use strategy, who would be dum enough to PK players by themselfs:confused:

sealed~

ks the mob ;p thats the way to kill a party... think about it

ps: QQs are lame on pvp server whether you are ganked or killed in anyway unless illegally
    thats cuz there zerging **** that cant 1v1 ina pk
    first QQ
    Their is a simple solution to not be PK'ed by RQ,

1. Move to the PvE Server.

Seriously why would you join a PvP Server if you whine when you get PK'ed.
    If you join a PvP server you should already know that these things "WILL" happen, no matter if its RQ or anyone else.

sealed~

quoted for truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • betch
    betch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    If you really think that, you're a fool. It doesn't take a genius or a pro 5 year RMT-botter to learn such a simple game as this or most MMOs fast, as well as the fact that many actually DO have high level experience.

Living your life on the internet does not make you smarter or better, sorry.
    But go ahead and keep telling your guild - http://fukung.net/v/9216/l_532e7c3b65664ae8d23f63e1c8106b84.jpg

Take a look at the forum rules bud.

That's only 5 people, and all of them wearn't in RageQuit when they left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Sheik
    Class: Bard
    Guild: Immortals
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Follow RQs everywhere...
    Do you really think you are the first one to have this idea?
    i dont know about u guys but im used to walk over the game with TARGET written all over me
    lets just see how it goes ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • blazmeen
    blazmeen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    It would be great.

Lulz would ensue.

Yeah but...I think noone would have won. IMO games are all about unwinding or having fun, not griefing (although that can and does happen). Harassment = "Persistent words, conduct or actions directed at an individual that badger, annoy, threaten or cause substantial emotional distress." I don't know whether persistent pking is allowed, but I'd imagine it is frowned upon, and after a while I reckon those people will tire anyway and move onto something else. It seems RQ is having a hard time aswell as other players. IMO it's a lose-lose situation; one player allegedly 'griefs another', same player gets griefed.
    Still, it is better to backup any allegations with hard evidence to avoid any unnecessary defamation.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kuukai wrote: »
    ks the mob ;p thats the way to kill a party... think about it

ps: QQs are lame on pvp server whether you are ganked or killed in anyway unless illegally

first QQ

quoted for truth

I really didn't want to post here, but this thread is getting annoying. The only people you ever see even say anything here are RQ members. You constantly complain about the people QQ'ing so to speak over you PK'ing them, and yet you sound just like the people complaining about you. In my eyes you are no different. So please do everyone a favor and stop posting all this trash its really cluttering the forums. If you don't have anything useful to say then by all means don say it. You sound like a tape recorder left on repeat. I am not taking sides I dont care about RQ or the ppl that "hate" RQ,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kuukai
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i am not even in rage quit -_____________________________-

please read my siggy :x, i intent on randomly killing people on my own :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kuukai wrote: »
    i am not even in rage quit -_____________________________-

please read my siggy :x, i intent on randomly killing people on my own :D

Sorry for quoting you, that was not really directed right at you more or less all the people posting in here :D

But that ends me ever posting in here again so have fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • kuukai
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    I really didn't want to post here, but this thread is getting annoying. The only people you ever see even say anything here are RQ members. You constantly complain about the people QQ'ing so to speak over you PK'ing them, and yet you sound just like the people complaining about you. In my eyes you are no different. So please do everyone a favor and stop posting all this trash its really cluttering the forums. If you don't have anything useful to say then by all means don say it. You sound like a tape recorder left on repeat. I am not taking sides I dont care about RQ or the ppl that "hate" RQ,

and you didn't think about what i said to think about...

second thing.. are you sure i am on RQs side? well i wouldn't have said this but here is my statement clear: i will kos the tanker of a guild parties whenever i want >:P mob damage+ person damage = death.. lame is it .. well its another way of killing just that you kill the tanker first >:P well thats called raiding >:P

but oh well...;)

edit: i had to edit cause i was about to flame lol :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    mystic wrote: »
    Caring is the only thing RQ isn't good at.

Quoted For Truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    betch wrote: »
    Take a look at the forum rules bud.

Why don't you tell that to someone who cares, like karmelia.

I've reported people for flat out calling people idiots/******* and didn't see them get warned or banned.
    Considering that, I highly doubt they would ban me for telling someone "if you believe complete bulls**t, you're a fool" when it's not even an insult, unlike calling someone an idiot directly.

Regardless, it doesn't matter who was high level or if they were in RQ. Everyone knew who was who from RQ.

And contrary to popular belief of lame nolifers mmos don't require any skill, only a functional brain and minimal logic.
    As far as I'm aware there are no RQ below the intelligence requirement to rock an MMO (though they may not nolife 23/7 and go broke on the cs like I'm sure bigshots like you will). In fact anyone who isn't whining about being PKed is most likely a freaking PRO. Just because most the people on MY and Rohan were Chris Chan clones who play their characters worse than an alpha-stage bot program, doesn't mean everyone else is ****.

Honestly, can you seriously believe being good at any mmo requires more than knowing game mechanics and sheer amounts of time played/money spent? Because you'd have to be pretty thick to believe otherwise. This s**t ain't counterstrike, UT, Starcraft or any other reaction or strategy based game.

Finally: RQ is about having fun. That includes pissing off people who just don't get it, can't take a joke, take games seriously, etc. And pking people when bored.
    If you act cool, there won't be a problem. If you whine, you're far more likely to get pked again since it's funny to watch you whine some more.
    I'm willing to bet you people trying to say anyone that didn't waste their life on that pile of trash PW-MY to hit 90+ don't actually enjoy the game, you enjoy seeing your exp bar rise.
    Personally, I laugh at anyone that got high level on Rohan or PW-MY. Rohan was bad as a game, and the admins flat out ruined it. PW-MY was even more ridiculous than Rohan, even. At least Rohan banned hackers (lol they lied and backstabbed Sorien), PW-MY gave them a slap in the face and had an RMT botter selling their currency.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I like CS Source.

Let's play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.