Since people want screenies

Options

Comments

• faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You kill people 5 levels lower and call yourself pro.

Your party gets killed by 1 person that's 5 levels higher, and you say it doesn't count because he's higher level.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    if you guys really had to kill a tank that was w.e lvl higher you should have brought a bigger party :p
    at least don't QQ if your the one whose attacking and got killed :p. Its your fault :p whether or not they bought up the extra guys ;p... seriously what do you guys think .. that the guy won't call back up or something ... if you can't kill leave that person leave him alone attack the one who where vulnerable .. tanks are the way to trap foolish people in a pvp war/raid/battle.. w.e you may call it

don't forget its a pvp server =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    emm. i know this situation. it was rolling from nearly the start of of CB. the fire lately grow smaller. and blam. you throw a gasoline tank into the fire.
    faruxue, with all respect. but why?
    listen, its not like i am defending them or supporting you.
    I (and so many other people who asked to leave RQ issue alone, as "tabu" lets say) em standing on the bus stop. i am just waiting, standing there, minding my own bussiness. then two guys who was with me on the bus stop, starts to fight. they make hell lot of comotion, noice, they scream, they punch each other faces. and.. theres me. forced to be spectator in all this. i dont want that. i dont want to see 5 new threads made as an reply t this one, and then see another 10 as a reply to that previous 5. literaly - i am not interested. also please dont tell me to stay out of it cuz its basicly like saying to someone "dont like it? then leave" in room without doors. from 5 days whenm i click the "show new posts" button half if not more are about RQ. this become a bit calm now. and i'd like to keep it that way. this topic was disccused, flamed, overtalked and met his end. its dead now. dont reanimate it. let it as it is.
    if you want to show to the whole world how bad RQ are - its done. after XYZ topic in nearly any section of this forum, with 200+ pages i belive people have their own opinion about all this set in stone by now. theres no need to dig deeper.
    if you want to make RQ people mad or stresed - no probs. theres this PM/ventrillo/msg/email options. feel free to use them
    if you want RQ members to feel ashamed - give it up. thats just the wrong target.
    if you want to make Mystic to say official "sorry" - 5 words, this is not gone happend
    if you are angry yourself and just want to stressdown - theres number one billion and one ways to do that. and please that both sides to follow this request . even the best movie when watched over and over totaly loss it charm.

[if you(any of you) inssist in rolling this dead-body theard ethernaly - them please at least stick to this thread, without making new ones]
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    irbis wrote: »
    emm. i know this situation. it was rolling from nearly the start of of CB. the fire lately grow smaller. and blam. you throw a gasoline tank into the fire.
    faruxue, with all respect. but why?
    listen, its not like i am defending them or supporting you.
    I (and so many other people who asked to leave RQ issue alone, as "tabu" lets say) em standing on the bus stop. i am just waiting, standing there, minding my own bussiness. then two guys who was with me on the bus stop, starts to fight. they make hell lot of comotion, noice, they scream, they punch each other faces. and.. theres me. forced to be spectator in all this. i dont want that. i dont want to see 5 new threads made as an reply t this one, and then see another 10 as a reply to that previous 5. literaly - i am not interested. also please dont tell me to stay out of it cuz its basicly like saying to someone "dont like it? then leave" in room without doors. from 5 days whenm i click the "show new posts" button half if not more are about RQ. this become a bit calm now. and i'd like to keep it that way. this topic was disccused, flamed, overtalked and met his end. its dead now. dont reanimate it. let it as it is.
    if you want to show to the whole world how bad RQ are - its done. after XYZ topic in nearly any section of this forum, with 200+ pages i belive people have their own opinion about all this set in stone by now. theres no need to dig deeper.
    if you want to make RQ people mad or stresed - no probs. theres this PM/ventrillo/msg/email options. feel free to use them
    if you want RQ members to feel ashamed - give it up. thats just the wrong target.
    if you want to make Mystic to say official "sorry" - 5 words, this is not gone happend
    if you are angry yourself and just want to stressdown - theres number one billion and one ways to do that. and please that both sides to follow this request . even the best movie when watched over and over totaly loss it charm.

[if you(any of you) inssist in rolling this dead-body theard ethernaly - them please at least stick to this thread, without making new ones]

^banned for having common sense:D ~on topic i agree
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Faruxe or w.e

We kept killing them as they kept and coming back.

And also I just remembered one more person, level 45 Justxpose from Cyanide is attacking us to.

You took those screenshots at timed moments. Your pathetic. As I said, I have a video of us fighting. So quit trying to twist facts.

And as I said, my heiro broke since we were fighting for 30 minutes almost.
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    Faruxe or w.e

We kept killing them as they kept and coming back.

And also I just remembered one more person, level 45 Justxpose from Cyanide is attacking us to.

You took those screenshots at timed moments. Your pathetic. As I said, I have a video of us fighting. So quit trying to twist facts.

Timed moments when there was only Evil, it doesn't change the fact that only Evil was there and 3 of you died. Justxpose might have came earlier or later, but he wasn't a factor in this fight.
    Rose or any vitality or cyanide might have been there earlier or later, but at this moment, all 3 of you aim Evil as the only target and he killed you 1 by 1.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Mystic always talks of lvl 34 EP soloing 4 Conquerors with no screen shots.
    But i have something WITH screenies.

2v7? are you sure? look what you can do with 1 person when you got a gang of 3
    Sure.jpg

RQ keeps asking for fair fights in the other thread, i'm sure they would grant fair fights to other people right?
    2008-08-3013-05-59.jpg
    2008-08-3013-06-27.jpg
    2008-08-3013-06-30.jpg
    2008-08-3013-07-45.jpg
    2008-08-3013-07-53.jpg
    2008-08-3013-08-13.jpg

Now i cant think of any excuses for them this time even if i tried hard.
    Bravo,you showed everyone RQ's true colors.You win a cookie!!!
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How about you all stop posting on this thread until dayzd posts his video? These arguments seem rather pointless without solid proof that the screenshots were timed. If he doesn't post, faruxue wins and he can rejoice at pointing out RQ hyporcrisy. Otherwise, if the video turns out to be as dayzd said, RQ can laugh at faruxue's attempt to make it seem like they were trying to zerg a Conqueror.

Off topic though - why would you just stand there as a guildmate was getting slapped around? <_< Maybe you knew he would win so you just sat back to claim 3v1, but since you were present there, it should probably be counted as a 3v2, even though you did nothing to them and they did nothing to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    How about you all stop posting on this thread until dayzd posts his video? These arguments seem rather pointless without solid proof that the screenshots were timed. If he doesn't post, faruxue wins and he can rejoice at pointing out RQ hyporcrisy. Otherwise, if the video turns out to be as dayzd said, RQ can laugh at faruxue's attempt to make it seem like they were trying to zerg a Conqueror.

Off topic though - why would you just stand there as a guildmate was getting slapped around? <_< Maybe you knew he would win so you just sat back to claim 3v1, but since you were present there, it should probably be counted as a 3v2, even though you did nothing to them and they did nothing to you.

Ok I agree we'll wait for Dayzd to post.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol because seno this is how a lot of the ppl who dont pvp well they have to do their best to prove their right before we disprove their so called "facts" happens everywhere with rq caus eno matter what bs proof u try n pull a lot of ppl know were good as much as u keep saying rqs this and rqs that same on every game ive played with em
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xiphos wrote: »
    lol because seno this is how a lot of the ppl who dont pvp well they have to do their best to prove their right before we disprove their so called "facts" happens everywhere with rq caus eno matter what bs proof u try n pull a lot of ppl know were good as much as u keep saying rqs this and rqs that same on every game ive played with em
    RQ: Hey boss, they got us now, we got pwned by Evil
    Mystic: dont worry we'll think of another excuse
    RQ: like what?
    Mystic: say that his screen shot doesn't include other people, if they have counter for it, just keep on saying that lame excuse.

There's no projectiles shot at your members, just plain old Evil. :cool:

The reason why it doesn't include other people is because there isn't any :eek:

If a noob like me can kill a WB my level why cant you?
    2008-07-1223-47-43.jpg

If a noob like me can kill a WB my level and tank another one, why cant you?
    2008-07-1821-02-38.jpg

Because RQ is so pro!!!

Off topic:
    Mikoto killed me while i was tanking her members :( Just to show Mikoto how great she is :)
    2008-06-2811-57-25.jpg
    Donno why this one is scratched
    2008-06-2811-58-01.jpg
    2008-06-2811-58-24.jpg

I've never pvped before.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How about no one care who attacked who, who died, who were gangbanged or who was ****. Lets just massacre each other in-game.

:) It's a game guys.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    How about no one care who attacked who, who died, who were gangbanged or who was ****. Lets just massacre each other in-game.

:) It's a game guys.

I like your thinking :)

Anyways I'll upload a screenshot of part of the video since it will take me a few hours to upload. Let me finish my 39fb and il post the ss.
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nvm, post below just owned this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5131/6vs2bt4.png

I count two RageQuit and 6 Pkers Including Awsome AND EvilDrag.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Stupid thread. Hurry up and upload the vid, Dayzd, these kids are annoying.

@ Awsome; I haven't read this thread, so I don't know if this has been said or not, but those pics are pretty obviously timed. The video is going to completely wreck you. You know RQ frapses our fights, why try to pull something like this?

You're almost as dumb as Showharu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mikoto wrote: »
    As you can see in my screen, my name is also white.

As you see in my video your name is pink and your attacking me. So I think I've proved you guys trying to twist the facts enough for now. GLBLNT
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your screenie is taken earlier phase than mine, Mikoto already died and teled back to town in my pics leaving only Evil to fight 3 of you. And dem is nowhere to be found.

3. I'm not even fightning
    4.Rose is white name
    6.that dude isn't even in attack mode who is he anyways?
    Come on, even white named people that aren't in battle mode are a threat to RQ? they are pking you?

Different screenies taken at different phrases, doesn't disprove Evil soloing you guys at a later phase.

My pics were to prove that Evil soloed you guys at that specific time of the fight, your pics proved that there were some people earlier.

Keep up with the insults, they dont mean anything until you speak some proper sense. We all know these tough men likes to throw random insults like "you're dumb", or "you're pathetic", or "you're an idiot".
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If i would be you. I would eat some poison and die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your screenie is taken earlier phase than mine, Mikoto already died and teled back to town in my pics leaving only Evil to fight 3 of you. And dem is nowhere to be found.

3. I'm not even fightning
    4.Rose is white name
    6.that dude isn't even in attack mode who is he anyways?

Different screenies taken at different phrases, doesn't disprove Evil soloing you guys at a later phase.

My pics were to prove that Evil soloed you guys at that specific time of the fight, your pics proved that there were some people earlier.

Keep up with the insults, they dont mean anything until you speak some proper sense. We all know these tough men likes to throw random insults like "you're dumb", or "you're pathetic", or "you're an idiot".
    1. Yes you are, you were casting the one green werefox attack spell on me.

2. Rose isn't white, she's pink, she was attacking me.

3. AfroMan was attacking ordain.

We killed Miko, Demo, and Exposed who was a cyanide. You just admited Miko was fighting and died, way to lie more.

4. Evil didn't kill ordain, exposed and demo did, nice lie.

5. And once again, my heiro broke, the only reason I died. I should have payed more attention and equiped another one. I have 2k hp, like EvilDrag's 150dmg is gonna kill me alone LOL.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your screenie is taken earlier phase than mine, Mikoto already died and teled back to town in my pics leaving only Evil to fight 3 of you.

You just admitted that RQ was in fact NOT randomly ganking your guildie. When you pk a group of people you don't just stop when there's one guy left to kill. What are you trying to imply? They should have let your WB attack them one at a time? No. You finish up the fight and move on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    If i would be you. I would eat some poison and die.

I know, it's terrible isn't it?
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol. I'm done posting here. I showed you guys 6vs2ing us and you still try and lie. Must be hard to lie when we have counter proof.

Once again, pathetic.
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    1. Yes you are, you were casting the one green werefox attack spell on me.

2. Rose isn't white, she's pink, she was attacking me.

3. AfroMan was attacking ordain.

We killed Miko, Demo, and Exposed who was a cyanide. You just admited Miko was fighting and died, way to lie more.

4. Evil didn't kill ordain, exposed and demo did, nice lie.

5. And once again, my heiro broke, the only reason I died. I should have payed more attention and equiped another one. I have 2k hp, like EvilDrag's 150dmg is gonna kill me alone LOL.
    Prove? i never attacked anyone in CB, i never once went pink. it you can pull a screeny from somewhere in your **** i would like to see it.

again afroman? proves?

The thing is....

ONLY EVIL IS LEFT AND HE SOLOED ALL 3 OF YOU :eek:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I like how you totally ignored my post.

It completely negates your entire rant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Prove? i never attacked anyone in CB, i never once went pink. it you can pull a screeny from somewhere in your **** i would like to see it.

again afroman? proves?

The thing is....

Hmm, so your saying there was a big fight, everyone fighting RQ died except Evil, and then he got the last hits on them?

What a badass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options

again afroman? proves?

The thing is....

The lies never stop <333.

You have perfect timing for getting the screenshots I must say, you wait until I kill Mikito and Exposed and then post it.

BY THE WAY
    WHERE DOES IT SHOW HIM SOLOING THE OTHER 2 PEOPLE? . . .

YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE EVIL DIDNT KILL ORDAIN. DUR. Nice lie.

<33
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    At a specific time in perfectworld, all that's perished except for EvilDrag, who took on 3 RQs with the remaining nowhere to be seen. He took all 3 of then out 1 by 1 GG.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Awesome, you smell like ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue