edited August 2008
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shinta1 wrote: »
    lol, what a lie. you killed lvl 50 archer? I was there. He gave you handicap... no skills were used, only regular attack, and you lost miserably.

and he dies not because you kill him, but because 5 of you kill him.

1. We were 2-3 not 5. The other ppl came later on, cause more ppl where comming.

2. dayzd is 3x+ and the other guy was 5x+, how the fawk do you expect him to kill that guy alone, eh??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    Hmmm I was leaning more towards how he proved that you guys are gankers.How you DID jump some helpless player and how you all lie about fighting your battles underhanded and winning.Faruxue proved that was a lie and for that he deserves his props.I have been reading through everything.Now in those first screenshots I'm not clear on what happened do to Dayzd counter shots.I mean they seem like they were solid proof but then again they were takin at an earlier date.

Do you need the apple explanation too?

The WB was the last guy left alive of 6-7 other players.

Why is it so hard to understand that you finish up your fights? They fought 6-7 other people. They killed everyone but 1. Then Awesome comes over and takes his timed screenshots and tries to make it appear that RQ is indeed ganking his guildie 3v1. They were in fact killing the last guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Zakat replies without even reading the thread. Typical fanboiiii.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ERCASAM!!! I <3333333333333 you.

YEAH CONQ. DOESNT ZERG OR ANYTHING LOL?

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1098/20080830164537cq1.png

5vs1 and I'm an archer.

AND WHATS THIS? ME OVER EVILDRAGS BODY? LOL?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7402/zzdsdzwz9.png
  • whitefire
    whitefire Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RQers are a gang of disgusting and pathetic and blood-thirst gangsters.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

So for ur own benefit, join a non-RQ guild. ;)
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Once a smart guy said: "The word gank stands for attacking ppl, while they are grinding or not noticing you attacking them. It isn't related with the word ganging or anything in that way"

So to say: We truly gank people =O

So that's the best defense you got huh?Taking a simple error in termonology and using it against me.Well how about this one for size...

RageQuit claims that they have always fought against odds and one.When I told Mystic that he and his guild used cheap tactic he said I was lying and I didn't know anything about RQ.He also said that you guys go into battles with less numbers than the people you face.Just look over the forums...he is always stating this in one form or another.However...

DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM RQ FOUGHT THAT ONE PLAYER????That seemed like cheap tactic to me.Just face it....you've lost.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The progress of Fail is comming to its end soon. =O
    So that's the best defense you got huh?Taking a simple error in termonology and using it against me.Well how about this one for size...

RageQuit claims that they have always fought against odds and one.When I told Mystic that he and his guild used cheap tactic he said I was lying and I didn't know anything about RQ.He also said that you guys go into battles with less numbers than the people you face.Just look over the forums...he is always stating this in one form or another.However...

DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM RQ FOUGHT THAT ONE PLAYER????That seemed like cheap tactic to me.Just face it....you've lost.

No,but did you saw how many attacked my bud on those screenies? =O
    dayzd wrote: »
    ERCASAM!!! I <3333333333333 you.

YEAH CONQ. DOESNT ZERG OR ANYTHING LOL?

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1098/20080830164537cq1.png

5vs1 and I'm an archer.

AND WHATS THIS? ME OVER EVILDRAGS BODY? LOL?

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7402/zzdsdzwz9.png

Reading thread pages one by one ftw ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    BTW Shinta, I killed him in PK. He beat me in duel, which is true. But that duel was **** because I missed 4 times in a row and he hit me every time with his spark+autoattack.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Roflz, i like you evil =O

Love ya too babe <3

@zakat-You said you've been reading all the posts, you obviously haven't. There's a reason why Awesome stopped posting here, and you should follow his example.

Please, take a look at ALL of the posts and ALL of the screenshots.

Maybe change your res from 5x5 to something clearer so you can see and read better?

Please, don't try to rambo your way through the forums. It just ends up making you look like an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »

Please, don't try to rambo your way through the forums. It just ends up making you look like an idiot.

Ahahaha, that deserves a Quote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mikoto
    mikoto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think some people in this thread really need to grow up, the purpose was to give Mystic that proof s/he was asking for, and yet so many people come and spam the thread with useless flaming and excuses.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/527/loserel5.jpg

FateMaker came, attacked me, then ran back into safe zone until his friend Ordain came out with him. I suppose this would be your definition of pro. ;)

RQ does gangbang. Get over it and just admit to it.

Too bad the only replies anyone gets here will just be more continuous flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shinta1
    shinta1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rofl, first time i visit the guild section and it's so sad...

let's just wait till OB hahaha... it'd be funny to look back at these thread then.

In PW-MY, RQ quits in 2 months. Let's have a wager people. Lay your bets. How long until do you think RQ will quit PWI?

A. 1 month
    B. 2 months
    C. 3 months
    D. They will be around for awhile

I'll put 100k on C. 3 months.
    I pick 3 months because this time they'll try harder to stay around.

ROFL. Bets are in.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

The problem is that you actually believe this ****. We just proved that that fight was actually even - the rest of their members had already been killed, the screenshot is of the one that was left.

Let me explain this slowly, as we know you're quite slow.

Imagine 3 ragequits roll up on 6 conqueror.

We kill 5 conqueror, leaving 1.

Those 5 go back to town.

3 ragequits and 1 conqueror are now in the screen.

Screenshot is taken. OMG RQ ZERG WTF OMGGG

Unfortunately for Awsome, we already disproved this screenshot. Lol. Next~!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options

let's just wait till OB hahaha... it'd be funny to look back at these thread then.

In PW-MY, RQ quits in 2 months. Let's have a wager people. Lay your bets. How long until do you think RQ will quit PWI?

A. 1 month
    B. 2 months
    C. 3 months

ROFL. Bets are in.

Lemme guess, your a level 1 troll who travels thorough places and gets some wrong Informations and then trying to look cool? You rule then. =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mikoto wrote: »
    I think some people in this thread really need to grow up, the purpose was to give Mystic that proof s/he was asking for, and yet so many people come and spam the thread with useless flaming and excuses.

FateMaker came, attacked me, then ran back into safe zone until his friend Ordain came out with him. I suppose this would be your definition of pro. ;)

This, is called flamebaiting.

The so called "proof" has already been counter-proven, many times over. There is a reason your guildie, Awesome, has stopped posting in this thread.

Why? Because we already proved the argument as wrong.

There isn't any need to bait anymore, and the thread was in the process of dying.

If anything, your post was useless flaming and excuses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd, no blurry photos anymore, just the full fraped vid to prove ur points as u promised.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The progress of Fail is comming to its end soon. =O

No,but did you saw how many attacked my bud on those screenies? =O

Reading thread pages one by one ftw ^^
    I indeed saw that.Now your probably thinking that was unfair huh?I agree...but see I don't really care about how Conqueror wants to go about handling there RageQuit enemies.I'm just laughing at the fact that you guys are nothing but liars.Look,just admit you zerg(used the right word that time).Everybody already hates you guys anyway so what diffence would it make if you guys got one more negative lable.

The screenshots you refer too are indeed soild proof and can't be denied but what am I supposed to due lecture Conqueror?Ok then if it makes RQ feel better"Bad bad Conqueror don't go and jump RQ like that even though they talk way more **** than anyone else."

Feel better?
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

http://i35.tinypic.com/xmoggo.png

You got rocked 2v2 with a 40 archer in your party.

Uninstall.

Next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I indeed saw that.Now your probably thinking that was unfair huh?I agree...but see I don't really care about how Conqueror wants to go about handling there RageQuit enemies.I'm just laughing at the fact that you guys are nothing but liars.Look,just admit you zerg(used the right word that time).Everybody already hates you guys anyway so what diffence would it make if you guys got one more negative lable.

The screenshots you refer too are indeed soild proof and can't be denied but what am I supposed to due lecture Conqueror?Ok then if it makes RQ feel better"Bad bad Conqueror don't go and jump RQ like that even though they talk way more **** than anyone else."

Feel better?

Oh lol seems you dont get the point uh? Well... like i always say, there is a special reason why Games have an age limitation =O

And lol? You think we give a damn that most likely 70% of the Server hates us? No, why? Because thats what RQ wants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LAW 2v2

10char
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options

Mystic does not need any proof. Don't let her misleading u. She is like a hen trying, but failed, to protect her chickens, even though her chickens are evil as hell.

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options

A. 1 month
    B. 2 months
    C. 3 months

ROFL. Bets are in.

LOL they're gonna run as soon as Aioh(did I say it right)comes out.They'll use it as an excuse of course but hey...When you suck this hard sometimes you gotta abort.
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Here's me beating EvilDrag in a duel. Who can apparently kill me in pk when i have a heiro LOL

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2875/zzdsdzni5.png

Look at my hp then look at his.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options

A. 1 month
    B. 2 months
    C. 3 months

ROFL. Bets are in.

RQ is playing PWI as a filler till Aion comes out.

@Whitefire, up your res please.

@Zakat, we've already disproved those screens.

Now can we please let this thread die already? If anything, let's try to let Conqueror retain some of their pride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Your screenie is taken earlier phase than mine

Quite easy to prove :

Faruxue's screenies taken in Shining Tidewood (573.751)

Dayzd screenies taken in Flag Hill (568.742)

Hardly the same battle.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic always talks of lvl 34 EP soloing 4 Conquerors with no screen shots.
    But i have something WITH screenies.

2v7? are you sure? look what you can do with 1 person when you got a gang of 3
    Sure.jpg

RQ keeps asking for fair fights in the other thread, i'm sure they would grant fair fights to other people right?
    2008-08-3013-05-59.jpg
    2008-08-3013-06-27.jpg
    2008-08-3013-06-30.jpg
    2008-08-3013-07-45.jpg
    2008-08-3013-07-53.jpg
    2008-08-3013-08-13.jpg

Now i cant think of any excuses for them this time even if i tried hard.

Alright i admit it, i waited till everyone died except for Evil to take screenshots.
    It is evident that only Evil is left in this picture with 3 RQs, named FateMaker, Dayzd, and Danxor.

It is evident that RQ took out the rest of our team leaving Evil.

It is evident that Evil took out the rest of RQ's team 1 by 1 leaving nobody.

Our team? Evil is left.

RQ's team? NOBODY IS LEFT!

So therefore RQ wins, once again they have proven to be the big men on the internet with huge reproductive organs and using it to bully others. You sir have won the internet.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Erm They are like 10 seconds away from each other. Wtf are you talking about.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's a root 34 coordinate difference, not much at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Alright i admit it, i waited till everyone died except for Evil to take screenshots.
    It is evident that only Evil is left in this picture with 3 RQs, named FateMaker, Dayzd, and Danxor.

It is evident that RQ took out the rest of our team leaving Evil.

It is evident that Evil took out the rest of RQ's team 1 by 1 leaving nobody.

Our team? Evil is left.

RQ's team? NOBODY IS LEFT!

So therefore RQ wins, once again they have proven to be the big men on the internet with huge reproductive organs and using it to bully others. You sir have won the internet.

Thank you for admitting it, now let's all let this thread die, mhmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.