Since people want screenies

Options

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    Erm They are like 10 seconds away from each other. Wtf are you talking about.

Oh well, i've just expected that the wannabe mod will came and tell us something smart.
    karmelia wrote: »
    Quite easy to prove :

Faruxue's screenies taken in Shining Tidewood (573.751)

Dayzd screenies taken in Flag Hill (568.742)

Hardly the same battle.

Once again failed. Now pls gtfo, the slat in your sig makes me puQ >___>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • whitefire
    whitefire Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    RQ is playing PWI as a filler till Aion comes out.

ROFL. OMG, RQers already find an excuse to quit PWI even before its OB starts.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

So for ur own benefit, join a non-RQ guild. ;)
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you for admitting it, now let's all let this thread die, mhmm?

No. I am still waiting for dayzd to post his full vid, as he promised.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

• shinta1
    shinta1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zakat wrote: »
    LOL they're gonna run as soon as Aioh(did I say it right)comes out.They'll use it as an excuse of course but hey...When you suck this hard sometimes you gotta abort.

Nah, because of the time frame of the bet, they cannot use that excuse.

3 months from now is December. Aion will not come out until Spring of next year (earliest).

If RQ quits in December, it's because their members cannot level. They get KoS everywhere they go; therefore they quit the game. They cannot use the excuse of "Aion".

Or maybe they can... they probably use the excuse "we need to rest a few months until Aion comes out".

Bawahahaha
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Oh lol seems you dont get the point uh? Well... like i always say, there is a special reason why Games have an age limitation =O

And lol? You think we give a damn that most likely 70% of the Server hates us? No, why? Because thats what RQ wants.

70%...more like 90% kid.If that's what you want then your sure as hell getting it.Hey it's hard to be liked when your a guild of a$$whole trolls(hey don't blame me...your members said it lol).If there are not more hillarious screenshots of RageQuit and Conqueror fighting then I might ACTUALLY do what your guild members are saying and leave the topic alone.Is there gonna be anything else?
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whitefire wrote: »

Carebear <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not an excuse at all.

It's da truff yo.

It's no secret we've been planning on playing Aion for awhile, even before PWI was even announced.

So it's hardly an "excuse for quitting".

Most of us are playing this because we played the MY version and it was fun, but too laggy, and we needed something to do before Aion came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    70%...more like 90% kid.If that's what you want then your sure as hell getting it.Hey it's hard to be liked when your a guild of a$$whole trolls(hey don't blame me...your members said it lol).If there are not more hillarious screenshots of RageQuit and Conqueror fighting then I might ACTUALLY do what your guild members are saying and leave the topic alone.Is there gonna be anything else?

Are you still not reading the posts?

Awesome already admitted that he was wrong and that he timed everything.

Please, gtfo the thread.

And the whole concept that RQ is built around is to be hated.

G-Frickin-G.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ya they could gank memoire and make them leave guild cuz they're all new players to the game, while all the guilds playing are experienced level 90+ guilds from oracle and delphi who has played the real PW at high level. DeadlySin, WuTang, Conqueror, Cartel(where they've been these days? havent seen them), and a lot more.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shinta1 wrote: »
    Nah, because of the time frame of the bet, they cannot use that excuse.

3 months from now is December. Aion will not come out until Spring of next year (earliest).

If RQ quits in December, it's because their members cannot level. They get KoS everywhere they go; therefore they quit the game. They cannot use the excuse of "Aion".

Or maybe they can... they probably use the excuse "we need to rest a few months until Aion comes out".

Bawahahaha

Well you can rest assured I'm gonna be on their asses.As a PKKer it's my job....RageQuit is my favorite PK guild.I mean I am actually friends with some PKers so I know they are not all bad but these guys....down right stupid.Why make so many enemies before the game even starts?It would have been better to just go ahead and get decent levled players before starting all of this war.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options

Learn to comprehend posts please.
    faruxue wrote: »
    Alright i admit it, i waited till everyone died except for Evil to take screenshots.
    It is evident that only Evil is left in this picture with 3 RQs, named FateMaker, Dayzd, and Danxor.

It is evident that RQ took out the rest of our team leaving Evil.

It is evident that Evil took out the rest of RQ's team 1 by 1 leaving nobody.

Our team? Evil is left.

RQ's team? NOBODY IS LEFT!

So therefore RQ wins, once again they have proven to be the big men on the internet with huge reproductive organs and using it to bully others. You sir have won the internet.

Im done, i don't see any point lowering my niveau anymore down to such a useless ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Carebear <3

Call whatever u want if it comfort u. ;) ur guys did even worse to others, like, "oh, she is not a NGR".

• evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Zakat, I'm crying here.

Read. The. Frickin. Posts. Before. You. Say. Anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Are you still not reading the posts?

Awesome already admitted that he was wrong and that he timed everything.

Please, gtfo the thread.

And the whole concept that RQ is built around is to be hated.

G-Frickin-G.

What the hell?You went all types of irrlevant on me man.I asked is there anything else?If not then it get boring and I don't like boring.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl Engrish much?

Looks like this is done, thanks for the 14 pages of drama guys. I loved every moment.

Looking forward to next time <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Noooo, needs moar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl Engrish much?

Looks like this is done, thanks for the 14 pages of drama guys. I loved every moment.

Looking forward to next time <3

In other words there isn't anything else?*sigh*You dissapointed me this time RQ.Usually you can flame the hell out of threads...you did mine that way.Ohhhh I get it...you guys are trying to let some of the flame heat that has been up on you die out huh?D*mn then I guess I havn't been helping that at all.Ok RQ I'll shut up for now.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Too bad for them, Aion is not slated to appear until spring 2009, if not fall 2009. Wondering what reason they'll find to quit... Cash Shop prices to high i bet...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Too bad for them, Aion is not slated to appear until spring 2009, if not fall 2009. Wondering what reason they'll find to quit... Cash Shop prices to high i bet...

I'm confued. Why are we quitting this time and what's the excuse?

I can't keep with all these lies, give me a break :P
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Karmelia, I know sometimes you think that you might be cooler than all of us, but please don't bump the dead thread mkay?

I'm just mad that you still haven't given me credit for calculating the distance between the 2 coordinates you posted.

Love ya. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm confued. Why are we quitting this time and what's the excuse?

I can't keep with all these lies, give me a break :P

dayzd, when will u post the full vid?

• zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd, when will u post the full vid?

Unfortunatley he isn't gonna post a full vid.Why?I don't know maybe it's because he dosn't have one...just a thought.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Is a full vid necessary now that faruxue has admitted the screenshots were timed? >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    Is a full vid necessary now that faruxue has admitted the screenshots were timed? >.>

It would have still been nice to see RQ fight them though.
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unfortunatley he isn't gonna post a full vid.Why?I don't know maybe it's because he dosn't have one...just a thought.

Just finished rendering the video. Now I need to upload it on FileFront over night.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's true. Video pl0x =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't understand why people have trouble admitting that they were wrong.

Why can't you guys just type "I'm sorry, I apologize" and back down?

It's not really that hard, I do it all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just finished rendering the video. Now I need to upload it on FileFront over night.

Woooo hell yeah RQ vs Conqueror bishes!!!!

I mean I know RQ hates Zakat and belive me the feeling is mutual but....I gotta admit that you guys bring the noise.I give you a 10000 out of 10 for starting wars.
  • evrilysis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks, we try. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.