Options

Comments

• godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    I like your thinking :)

Anyways I'll upload a screenshot of part of the video since it will take me a few hours to upload. Let me finish my 39fb and il post the ss.

This thread is growing exponentially, seems like any thread relating to RQ likes to grow a lot :( trolls
  • whitefire
    whitefire Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    delux wrote: »
    "6 years of psychology" is a joke, idiot.

Everyone knows that there are people that boost post counts for fun. You don't even have common sense.

Ooh, that's a joke. Finally got it. Wahahahaha. kid, u r really a bad joker. Don't even try to make a joke again.

BTW, I have 44 posts, while u have 139 posts -- looks suspicious to me.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

So for ur own benefit, join a non-RQ guild. ;)
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whitefire wrote: »
    Ooh, that's a joke. Finally got it. Wahahahaha. BTW, kid, u r a bad joker.

Tell me why u r NOT one of those that boost post counts for fun?

BTW, I have only 44 posts, while u have 139 posts -- looks suspicious to me.

Because you only know how to flame one guild, while I have to reply to a bunch of trash of like you.

And yes, I do post for fun. What's your point? You told me I was spamming, I said that you're just as bad. You can't dispute it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Because you only know how to flame one guild, while I have to reply to a bunch of trash of like you.

And yes, I do post for fun. What's your point? You told me I was spamming, I said that you're just as bad. You can't dispute it.

Now u admit ur a spammer. Trash.
    RQ=RapidQuit. They will be KOSed by everyone, and thus a quick quit, as they did in other games.

• delux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whitefire wrote: »
    Now u admit ur a spammer. Trash.

ROFL, I like how these insults have downgraded til all you have left is "spammer!"

Go QQ some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ROFL, I like how these insults have downgraded til all you have left is "spammer!"

Go QQ some more.

Go post more like this. LOL, trash.

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The whole topic is trash, we ned more forum mods ;x n a trash can section.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I went out to dinner and came back.

Who's up for another round?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    evrilysis wrote: »
    I went out to dinner and came back.

Who's up for another round?

Me. :)

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ding Ding! Round 39,374, FIGHT!
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    Ding Ding! Round 39,374, FIGHT!

LOL. I like it.

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm not reading this thread, to many pages. But i'll post a SS of RQ + friends vs me and Kairon ;)

Pic

There where a few more than in that pic but they where robe users chillin in town.
  • whitefire
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    I'm not reading this thread, to many pages. But i'll post a SS of RQ + friends vs me and Kairon ;)

Pic

There where a few more than in that pic but they where robe users chillin in town.

There is no use trying to prove u were ganked. They will call the photo fake and call u names and try to ban u. So hide, quick.

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Pic

Envy should I post the pic of you and Kairon killing me when I was by myself and many levels lower over and over? *sigh* I try to be nice but don't act innocent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Envy you are stooping to new lows. That wasn't us vs you.

That was

Quantum Vs. You vs. WuTang Vs. Conq. Vs. RQ

Massive PK Fest. Don't say everyone was just killing you. You were just a nice target w/ ur bright red names

Why isn't this thread deleted btw..
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    Options

Pic

This proves nothing. I only see 1 RQ's name in the picture. The rest of them could be from your guild for all I know. Are you zerging us after accusing us of doing it without proof?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kinetikop wrote: »
    Envy should I post the pic of you and Kairon killing me when I was by myself and many levels lower over and over? *sigh* I try to be nice but don't act innocent.

Many levels lower? I havnt leveled since I hit 30 until yesterday.

Go ahead and post it we where only killing people for red time lawl
    dayzd wrote: »
    Envy you are stooping to new lows. That wasn't us vs you.

That was

Quantum Vs. You vs. WuTang Vs. Conq. Vs. RQ

Massive PK Fest. Don't say everyone was just killing you. You were just a nice target w/ ur bright red names.

STOOPING TO NEW LOWS ROFL

Sorry that was all RQ + some friends, nobody was killing anybody but me and kairon. I had 5 people chase me to Swamp of Wrath. WuTang wasnt even there, how would you know either way? Do you memorize all your PK fights around Tears of Heaven?
  • kairon
    kairon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I am here to post something stupid. That is all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kinetikop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Many levels lower? I havnt leveled since I hit 30 until yesterday.

Go ahead and post it we where only killing people for red time lawl

First, what level is Kairon? and 2v1 a paper mage who doesn't even try to fight back, instead asking to be left alone to continue questing. You seemed to be nice so I just ignored the fact you killed me 9+ times and continued questing. The lease you can do is admit to it and stop complaining when the same thing happens to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This proves nothing. I only see 1 RQ's name in the picture. The rest of them could be from your guild for all I know. Are you zerging us after accusing us of doing it without proof?

Not likely.

Pic
  • kinetikop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not likely.

Pic

Please respond to my post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    First, what level is Kairon? and 2v1 a paper mage who doesn't even try to fight back, instead asking to be left alone to continue questing. You seemed to be nice so I just ignored the fact you killed me 9+ times and continued questing. The lease you can do is admit to it and stop complaining when the same thing happens to you.

When we where killing you he was about 33. Admit to what? Obviously you weren't fighting back we killed you over and over for red time.
  • kinetikop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When we where killing you he was about 33. Admit to what? Obviously you weren't fighting back we killed you over and over for red time.

Ok now that is out of the way, why do you complain when people gang up on you when you do the same?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok now that is out of the way, why do you complain when people gang up on you when you do the same?

Not complaining, I just think its kinda funny that you guys bring out 10 people for 2 lvl 30s.
  • kinetikop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not complaining, I just think its kinda funny that you guys bring out 10 people for 2 lvl 30s.

They did not come specifically for you, they were bored and running around looking for people to kill, sort of like you were doing to me. They just happened to show up where you just happened to be, guess that means they had to be there looking just for you right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Note, some people may not even want to battle, they just want to massacre you and anyone with you. Period. ;)
  • wizzmaster
    wizzmaster Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    off topic

I just going said one word one number RANK 8 cya in game ;)
  • kinetikop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    Note, some people may not even want to battle, they just want to massacre you and anyone with you. Period. ;)

And its all in good fun right? who doesn't want to trash talk sometimes to get others boiled up to the point of wanting to hunt you down IRL so they put up the best fight they can? And who doesn't occasionally get in that "mood" and want to run around and just kill people for no reason other than they are bored. Afterall this is the internet and the only place you can do that without being arrested and thrown in jail, or atleast having to make one heck of a run away to somewhere to get away with it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic but that's all true :xD
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not likely.

Pic

I'd hate to nitpick, but after all the fuss made against Mystic for not dating his screenshots, you shouldn't be surprised if those pictures (the one with only 1 RQ visible, and the guild members shot) aren't at all convincing to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.