Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?

Options
showharu
showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
Some plp are gettin a little to cocky settin rules and stuff wat they want PW is different kind of game so dont make plp not want to join ur guild there is alot of new players that will be joining PW so suggestu give thema chance and teach them. Dont jus say "if u dont know the basics u cant join guild". Everyone starts off as a noob.:)
The more plp u have the better if they dont want to be active in guild or go to warkick them till then give a chance.:)

Other then that know wat ur doing:p
Post edited by showharu on

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    RageQuit will be the best skillwise. We may not have the most territories only because we chose a small tight knit guild of skill based pvpers rather than recruiting everyone.

Yes RageQuit is obviously the best ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I'm not so sure. We've got some nice competition here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »

But im cocky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, hopefully we can share the land between a large number of guilds. I don't want to have big guilds - and this would include my own. Hopefully we can work a fair world map.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Well, hopefully we can share the land between a large number of guilds. I don't want to have big guilds - and this would include my own. Hopefully we can work a fair world map.

Big guilds are for the loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Agreed :).
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Jus remember when a Guild has territory near a city they will be the only ones able to atk so thatwould result in not being friendly in certain territory spots so choose ur land wisely:)
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, show, everything can be balanced. I really doubt that's the way they'll end up - but they can be balanced, and we can try to make it so.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sadly I dont intend on joining any guild til I can actually prove Im worthy enough for the right to join a guild but in sayin that I do look forward to seeing if as arc says makin a balance between territories lol last thing I wanna see is another *no offence to any WL lovers here* Warlord Scenario in this one *ducks for cover now*
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    RQ refuses to end up like Warlord. If we end up being too big and ruining competition, we will shrink down until it's a fair fight. Of that I assure you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ^^ I'm fairly looking forward to it, I am definitely going to join a guild but not sure hwat yet. simple reason, I don't know what will be available.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, Mystic, you could be giant and powerful - just limit your own lands. If you were powerful enough, you could control the entire map, deciding how much each guild would have.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    RQ refuses to end up like Warlord. If we end up being too big and ruining competition, we will shrink down until it's a fair fight. Of that I assure you.

Thanks for the reassurance hun truly appreciate it babe
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Hahaha lol I assure u all that my guild wont give a chance to make another guild end up like warlord:)
    Y because we are facing the real WL:D
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Well, Mystic, you could be giant and powerful - just limit your own lands. If you were powerful enough, you could control the entire map, deciding how much each guild would have.

its impossible non guild will be able to control entire map think about it 200in guild well 120 online and thats a max and you can have 5 tw almost at the same times 5x80=400 so 400 vs 120 wow yeah guild will own :)
  • seveneyes
    seveneyes Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    parren wrote: »
    its impossible non guild will be able to control entire map think about it 200in guild well 120 online and thats a max and you can have 5 tw almost at the same times 5x80=400 so 400 vs 120 wow yeah guild will own :)

fake guild bidding...

Why do you think so many are leaving MY-EN?
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    But im cocky.

I'm just and extremely competitive.. (wink).. ;)

BUT .. I also am very fair minded, like mentoring the new people and my guild is open for people to join, try it out, see if they like it or not..

Really I am nice, but have a bit of a temper at times.. (with bullies).

I am usually a Werefox and prefer to solo, and have a very very bad habit of jumping in mobs to take them down. Sure, I die alot - so much that I think I level backwards..but I am fiesty.

So that is what type of GM I am. I am there for my people, my allies but.. I still like being a fighter and jumping in the mix.

I will not run from a PKer - not even if I am outleveled. (I can annoy them to death till they just pk themselves so I leave em alone) hehe..

Okay - I was GM on other PW - thought I was not meant to be GM - till I left. So I'll throw that out there before it comes up. Then, you miss your guild - the people, the players and its like part of you - is still there, with them. A mistake I will not make again. You think you are not a good leader, until you realize - even when you are not GM - you are still leading.

Odd huh?

So... I am a fighter, and a leader.... and think I can find even ground between the two.

Who wants to stand beside me - and battle on?

(smile)
    NiaJade - Fearless GM
    Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
    http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Some plp are gettin a little to cocky settin rules and stuff wat they want PW is different kind of game so dont make plp not want to join ur guild there is alot of new players that will be joining PW so suggestu give thema chance and teach them. Dont jus say "if u dont know the basics u cant join guild". Everyone starts off as a noob.:)
    The more plp u have the better if they dont want to be active in guild or go to warkick them till then give a chance.:)

Other then that know wat ur doing:p

Darlin - its not about being the 'best' its about the battle to become the best YOU can be. Not only as a player, but as a class member, a guild member and a guild.

I am going to create a group of Mentors to take new members 2 at a time (same class type) and outfit them so they (mentors) have compensation. Get these two new players started, and then go on to 2 more (new players) , and these first two - party up. They need to be in same time zone and get along. This will help get over the 'newbie' hurdle. Mentors will cease when all do first FB.

We also are implementing 2 class leaders - for the two time zones that differ the most and the idea is to have someone in that class to answer questions about stats, quests, etc.. but not physically help.

Physically helping is up to each individual member - but we will have an elite group I am going to personally outfit, to get in there, level fast/hard and be our tankers and support for FB / Mini-bosses / Bosses.

I have a group for the sole purpose of farming, and vending same, and we are going to have specific people to craft and they will be supplied with items to get their crafting level up quicker. We will make elite armor, buy molders for the these crafters as we go and etc.

I am planning out what each Elite needs now, how we will handle quests (pre-stocking items for aviation quests, green grass for WF and etc..)

Why am I telling you? Because anyone can join my forum and walk away with this info - share it with their guild but its coming from ... me. And this is just a sample of my plans - only the elite will know the rest.

We have vent now (200 members), website almost ready and our forum. Planning is underway - for Open Beta.

So.. join us - watch how a tough little fighter, can also bring her guild together - to take these maps in TW and hold them.

Even if we lose the first few TW's, know that failure is not about 'not succeeding' - failure is about 'not trying'.

A call goes out to those that want to battle - and not afraid to move quick, hard and take over those maps. Mark my words, 'Fearless' will be come part of the landscape. People will walk onto our lands and be greeted with 'Fearless' name.

So - everyone is welcome - but - we need doers, fighters, and people that have our back, and work as a team.

NiaJade - Fearless GM
    Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
    http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com
  • caribbean
    caribbean Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I love fights!
    I hope I can get enough time to level asap 'cause I wanna rule, too.:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Caribbean is a cold blooded reptilian like an amphibian.
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    Sadly I dont intend on joining any guild til I can actually prove Im worthy enough for the right to join a guild but in sayin that I do look forward to seeing if as arc says makin a balance between territories lol last thing I wanna see is another *no offence to any WL lovers here* Warlord Scenario in this one *ducks for cover now*

But guilds are not just about gaining land, they are also about team work. I am not a war lord type, I think I am fairly level headed, and I like mentoring and helping.

My guild initially started because I had my account full of characters (okay 2 accounts). I was trying out each type, and variation to see what I like. I found when you reach 30 that not being in a guild makes you more of a targer to pkers (no one to avenge you).

So I made Fearless, and got my friend to log onto my account and guild my other characters up. It went well, okay was very quiet... until I came to rescue of a new-white-name being pked (an EP) and I helped her. She said 'she got pked alot'.

I invited her to the guild, and well.. I just kept finding new-white-names getting pked in this fashion and kept inviting them. Eventually, there were 3 Fearless Guilds, and hehe.. no more pkers.

So a guild is like a family and sure we get mad, some of us have tantrums (okay I have tantrums) but .. we make up. You get to know some of these folks, email, talk on MSN and really connect with them.

The Worth - you feel you need... you probably already have. Care about your guild members, help them when you can, stand by them and respect them.

NiaJade
    Fearless - Hearts of Lions ~ Souls of Angels
    Forum: http://PWiFearless.gamerdna.com
  • niajade
    edited July 2008
    Options

I do not think I could ever shrink my guild... I want a level 3 guild (200 members) eventually.

But its not about quantity - its about quality. I want to look at good maps, teleporters that cost alot to use (land owning guild gets free use) and basically, have a slice of the land for the eventual monies earned because you own it.

NiaJade
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    seveneyes wrote: »
    fake guild bidding...

Why do you think so many are leaving MY-EN?

even if still none guild on pw-my can have whole map for themself becouse its unreal
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Of course you're always going to get the RQ people in here bragging about how good they are >.> They played for what 3 months? Please spare me -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Of course you're always going to get the RQ people in here bragging about how good they are >.> They played for what 3 months? Please spare me -.-

Lol what? Explain please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • saosinner
    saosinner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ;););)

hehe
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    niajade wrote: »
    But guilds are not just about gaining land, they are also about team work. I am not a war lord type, I think I am fairly level headed, and I like mentoring and helping.

My guild initially started because I had my account full of characters (okay 2 accounts). I was trying out each type, and variation to see what I like. I found when you reach 30 that not being in a guild makes you more of a targer to pkers (no one to avenge you).

So I made Fearless, and got my friend to log onto my account and guild my other characters up. It went well, okay was very quiet... until I came to rescue of a new-white-name being pked (an EP) and I helped her. She said 'she got pked alot'.

I invited her to the guild, and well.. I just kept finding new-white-names getting pked in this fashion and kept inviting them. Eventually, there were 3 Fearless Guilds, and hehe.. no more pkers.

So a guild is like a family and sure we get mad, some of us have tantrums (okay I have tantrums) but .. we make up. You get to know some of these folks, email, talk on MSN and really connect with them.

The Worth - you feel you need... you probably already have. Care about your guild members, help them when you can, stand by them and respect them.

NiaJade

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE FIND YOUR EDIT BUTTON

Stop multiposting, my god. I know you want to plug your guild because you plan on recrutiing 15,000 people and maxing your guild first day, but you just posted like 40 times. No two posts in a row should the same person, ever, put them into one post.

That said, good luck with your guild... In the first post, you wrote about being a leader - I've been RQ's guildleader for more than 5 years. :3

You're a ****ing idiot. Do you even read?

That quote is from me. The LEADER of RQ. I love how people respond without even reading the thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    JESUS CHRIST PLEASE FIND YOUR EDIT BUTTON

Stop multiposting, my god. I know you want to plug your guild because you plan on recrutiing 15,000 people and maxing your guild first day, but you just posted like 40 times. No two posts in a row should the same person, ever, put them into one post.

That said, good luck with your guild... In the first post, you wrote about being a leader - I've been RQ's guildleader for more than 5 years. :3

You're a ****ing idiot. Do you even read?

That quote is from me. The LEADER of RQ. I love how people respond without even reading the thread.

I'm referring to your other member who said you're the best. Don't call me an idiot when you misread the post. Also it's not like you haven't said you are the best multiple times in the forums already. So even if I did decide to include you I would be justified.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Don't call me an idiot when you misread the post. Also it's not like you haven't said you are the best multiple times in the forums already. So even if I did decide to include you I would be justified.

1 random member says we're going to win, then says he's just cocky. The leader says that I'm not sure, and that we have competition. And you come in here saying "WTF LOL RQ ALWAYS TALKS **** THINKS THEY'RE BEST LOLOLOMG."

No, you're a moron. I've said we're aiming to be the best.

The SERVER ISN'T UP YET.

It kills me how people like you judge RQ without even opening your eyes. I have wished every enemy guild good luck so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    1 random member says we're going to win, then says he's just cocky. The leader says that I'm not sure, and that we have competition. And you come in here saying "WTF LOL RQ ALWAYS TALKS **** THINKS THEY'RE BEST LOLOLOMG."

The SERVER ISN'T UP YET.

It kills me how people like you judge RQ without even opening your eyes. I have wished every enemy guild good luck so far.

1 a moro huh.... well your not better i think
    2 i can judge then if members are like the guild master that i can say: Check no 1
    3 i think you didn't read what admin said about not insulting others becouse it make you "not better" x2 and making ppl to "don't like" your guild more
    4.i'am just starting
    5i agree actualy every guild says then their the best and thats funny nothing to be angry about
    6your not adming and if his fine with ninjade posting and didn't say anything just shut up you don't have to read it
    7i think you have a problem with emotions and that then some1 doesn't like your guild
    8ppl with judge pk clan if they won't even start playing becouse generaly ppl don't like pk guild's i remember of histories of pk guild they all ended playing pw very fast
    9 THE MOST IMPORTANT :mystic you said: "Stop multiposting, my god. I know you want to plug your guild because you plan on recrutiing 15,000 people and maxing your guild first day, but you just posted like 40 times. No two posts in a row should the same person, ever, put them into one post.

That said, good luck with your guild... In the first post, you wrote about being a leader - I've been RQ's guildleader for more than 5 years. :3"

don't judge other guilds if you don't want to judge yours i didn't have anything agaist rq but when i saw you insulting ppl well thats changed

thats all thank you :)
  • koz
    edited July 2008
    Options

The SERVER ISN'T UP YET.

People judge RQ? Maybe it's because how you played in the MY version. It's not like you are a brand new guild. To quote Ladycentaur from the MY forums:
    The example you have set is telling them to disrespect this forum and the game. If you guys disrespect the forum and everyone on it you can't expect anyone here to respect you or this thread.

I have no control over what actions your guild has made to come to this. I played Delphi and I'm well aware of how you guys play the game. It's just a simple observation, not a judgmental statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]