Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?

Options

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    parren wrote: »
    1 a moro huh.... well your not better i think
    2 i can judge then if members are like the guild master that i can say: Check no 1
    3 i think you didn't read what admin said about not insulting others becouse it make you "not better" x2 and making ppl to "don't like" your guild more
    4.i'am just starting
    5i agree actualy every guild says then their the best and thats funny nothing to be angry about
    6your not adming and if his fine with ninjade posting and didn't say anything just shut up you don't have to read it
    7i think you have a problem with emotions and that then some1 doesn't like your guild
    8ppl with judge pk clan if they won't even start playing becouse generaly ppl don't like pk guild's i remember of histories of pk guild they all ended playing pw very fast
    9 THE MOST IMPORTANT :mystic you said: "Stop multiposting, my god. I know you want to plug your guild because you plan on recrutiing 15,000 people and maxing your guild first day, but you just posted like 40 times. No two posts in a row should the same person, ever, put them into one post.

That said, good luck with your guild... In the first post, you wrote about being a leader - I've been RQ's guildleader for more than 5 years. :3"

don't judge other guilds if you don't want to judge yours i didn't have anything agaist rq but when i saw you insulting ppl well thats changed

thats all thank you :)

Your english is horrible and I can't stand to read it. Sorry.
    I have no control over what actions your guild has made to come to this. I played Delphi and I'm well aware of how you guys play the game. It's just a simple observation, not a judgmental statement.

You're not aware of how we play the game, because you haven't played with us. You're not in the guild, you don't know how we run, you don't know our organization, the most you could know is that we killed you and laughed about it on world chat.

And the same could be said of all guilds.

I'm sorry, you fail. Keep talking, though, it amuses me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    well my english is be second langue so don't be suprised its not that good
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Rofl. You never killed me sorry. You're guild was always too low of a level. I played on the SAME server as you so don't tell me how I don't know how you play. You gank people, then high levels come and kill you. You edit out you dying and call yourselves good. One of my friends has been in your guild for awhile and he told me that you said you're the reason this version came out -lmao-. I mean honestly if you just left your self-embellished comments out of the forums, I wouldn't have a problem with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    JESUS CHRIST PLEASE FIND YOUR EDIT BUTTON

Stop multiposting, my god. I know you want to plug your guild because you plan on recrutiing 15,000 people and maxing your guild first day.

That quote is from me. The LEADER of RQ. I love how people respond without even reading the thread.

So I guess then the question becomes..... if you think this of me, then what should I think of you .. since your guild has the need to dominate - not only one game - but every MMORPG online - and for five years?

Simple question...
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i think he has emotional problems as i said before :)
  • solstice
    solstice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Anyone else realize its like the same 7-10 people constantly posting the same thing.

That bieng said i love the drama:p. There is already some intense rivalries and friendships?(maybe). Lol i can't wait for beta to start. Thats when it will be decided who is the best and who is the best flamer on forums(there is a difference:p). I know u ppl are excited and this is the best thing you can do to get involved with the game. But HOLD OFF until the game starts.

And good luck to all guilds.c u in game;)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    A note to all - don't put your hate on RageQuit. If they PK you, then think of this:

1) They do it to amuse themselves. PK is really fun.
    2) It's usually nothing personal. If it is personal PK, then you deserved it.
    3) Being PKd doesn't have any serious consequinces for you, so don't worry about it.
    4) If you get PKd while red-named, then you deserved it.

Whining about being PKd has got to be the single most pathetic thing I've seen in Perfect World. If you lose items while getting PKd for no reason at all, then I could sympathize.. However, you don't lose anything after being killed (most of the time).

I almost feel inspired to create a guild now...
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Rofl. You never killed me sorry. You're guild was always too low of a level. I played on the SAME server as you so don't tell me how I don't know how you play. You gank people, then high levels come and kill you. You edit out you dying and call yourselves good. One of my friends has been in your guild for awhile and he told me that you said you're the reason this version came out -lmao-. I mean honestly if you just left your self-embellished comments out of the forums, I wouldn't have a problem with you.

2nd person on this forum to have claimed we were 'low levels' without knowing our levels.

Nobody ever said that on vent, afaik. Lol.

Like I care if you have a problem with me? You're not important, not any more important than me or anyone else. Lol.
    So I guess then the question becomes..... if you think this of me, then what should I think of you .. since your guild has the need to dominate - not only one game - but every MMORPG online - and for five years?

Simple question...

If you read, you'd see that we have no intention on "dominating" this server, and I promised that if we become a monopoly like Warlord did then we will split up until it's a fair fight.
    RQ refuses to end up like Warlord. If we end up being too big and ruining competition, we will shrink down until it's a fair fight. Of that I assure you.

It amuses me how so many people view RQ as "the bad guys" before the server even goes up. Foolish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ercasam
    ercasam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    A note to all - don't put your hate on RageQuit. If they PK you, then think of this:

1) They do it to amuse themselves. PK is really fun.
    2) It's usually nothing personal. If it is personal PK, then you deserved it.
    3) Being PKd doesn't have any serious consequinces for you, so don't worry about it.
    4) If you get PKd while red-named, then you deserved it.

Whining about being PKd has got to be the single most pathetic thing I've seen in Perfect World. If you lose items while getting PKd for no reason at all, then I could sympathize.. However, you don't lose anything after being killed (most of the time).

I almost feel inspired to create a guild now...

I would consider gloating or bragging about pk'ing is a little worse then complaining

Just because you can gank noobs doesn't make you that much better and it makes it a hell of a lot more embarrassing when people brag about it then get shut down

What makes it even worse is when people run from those that are stronger then them and say that they are their equal simply because they were able to avoid them

To Mystic

We've had experience with our members shooting their mouths off before the game even began and if you don't handle what they say very carefully you will have problems, even if everyone in your guild says that they aren't going to dominate the server, the one person that does will be considered the messenger of the guild and will get you in trouble

Even if you're the most bad*** guild you will get strained when the whole server hates you, it's the same as stating you > everyone else, and I'm sure you've played enough to know what happens to those that decide to take that position

Not that you or any of your members are causing problems for you right now, especially since the game hasn't started yet, but you simply being in this thread is giving the impression that you think your guild will be the best, as you know most people do not read through the previous pages and will only see you fighting with the rest of the people posting in this thread

It's one thing to defend your guild, but it takes a lot of skill to do it without taking a pro guild stance and losing quite a few friends along the way, from what I've seen you are letting your emotions control what you are posting and will eventually go past the point of being ok with everyone if you aren't careful
    ::::.::::.:::.::.:.Don't Worry I'm A Doctor.:.::.:::.::::.:::::
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ercasam wrote: »
    I would consider gloating or bragging about pk'ing is a little worse then complaining

Just because you can gank noobs doesn't make you that much better and it makes it a hell of a lot more embarrassing when people brag about it then get shut down

What makes it even worse is when people run from those that are stronger then them and say that they are their equal simply because they were able to avoid them

If you see someone bragging about killing you when they're over 10 levels above you, then contact me or someone else that loves PK, and we can "solve" the issue :).
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ercasam wrote: »
    To Mystic

We've had experience with our members shooting their mouths off before the game even began and if you don't handle what they say very carefully you will have problems, even if everyone in your guild says that they aren't going to dominate the server, the one person that does will be considered the messenger of the guild and will get you in trouble

Even if you're the most bad*** guild you will get strained when the whole server hates you, it's the same as stating you > everyone else, and I'm sure you've played enough to know what happens to those that decide to take that position

Not that you or any of your members are causing problems for you right now, especially since the game hasn't started yet, but you simply being in this thread is giving the impression that you think your guild will be the best, as you know most people do not read through the previous pages and will only see you fighting with the rest of the people posting in this thread

It's one thing to defend your guild, but it takes a lot of skill to do it without taking a pro guild stance and losing quite a few friends along the way, from what I've seen you are letting your emotions control what you are posting and will eventually go past the point of being ok with everyone if you aren't careful[/COLOR]

Please understand; RQ is designed to have the whole server hate us. That's how we have always been. That's what we've always done on every game we've been on.

It's not that I don't like my members making us enemies. We're all looking for some action, and the more enemies we have, the more we'll get.

It's that I wanted to make sure that people know RQ will create a competitive environment no matter what. If another guild seems to establish dominance, we will war them, even if they're the ones we're friends with. If we establish a monopoly, I will shrink the guild until the fight is fair.

I really don't care if you people hate me, or RQ, or whatever. But don't be **** about it.

That's all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    2nd person on this forum to have claimed we were 'low levels' without knowing our levels.

Nobody ever said that on vent, afaik. Lol.

Like I care if you have a problem with me? You're not important, not any more important than me or anyone else. Lol.

Let's see you played for 2 months. Wow you must've been like over 9000!!!

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6k56y5vwf4.png

I believe your next excuse will be "That's old" right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Rofl. You never killed me sorry. (Reference to RQ)

Why are you posting here, anyways?
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ellesian
    ellesian Posts: 14
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I haven't read all those post above me. But all I've seen is that RageQuit disappeared on an early stage. So to me, RageQuit isn't the best guild as you guys are saying.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Let's see you played for 2 months. Wow you must've been like over 9000!!!

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6k56y5vwf4.png

I believe your next excuse will be "That's old" right?

Grats, you riced out, I'm proud of you. I like how you're posting a picture of yourself trying to pick on someone way lower than you, too, you're cool!

That's why we killed your guild. <3

P.S: That's old.
    I haven't read all those post above me. But all I've seen is that RageQuit disappeared on an early stage. So to me, RageQuit isn't the best guild as you guys are saying.
    Brutius wrote:
    oh noes its the RQ noobs run!... who this alphabet fdfd watever guy? sure he had his eyes closed in his first 50 lvls or something he didnt see that RQ kicked **** of immo and memoire? he didnt see Espada single handed kicked memoire ****? he didnt see how memoire failed 3 times so far? memoire, intensity, [H]elios and soon there new swanky legacy that they bought. god damn these people who i wanna pk so much >< u remind me of some idiot immortals on my-en who consitantly deny they pay me not to pk them oh well...

RageQuit good luck still dont know if im coming along i got a small goal on my-en still yet to become the first legit lvl 100 as everybody know almost 99.999999% of server all uses the **** .exe to mutli client and cheat lvl and HH,FB farm so i got that to do>< but im sure i can do that in 2 months

That quote from Brutius - one of MY-EN's top archers. As he said, while we were there, we kicked Memoire and ImmortaL's asses pretty damned hard. Then we left due to lag and GM corruption, and then people said we sucked. Lol.

Good thing we made videos of us kicking their asses! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Why are you posting here, anyways?

Oh I didn't know this is an RQ only thread. Are you so 1337 h4x0rs you own the forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Oh I didn't know this is an RQ only thread. Are you so 1337 h4x0rs you own the forums?

He's not in RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Grats, you riced out, I'm proud of you. I like how you're posting a picture of yourself trying to pick on someone way lower than you, too, you're cool!

That's why we killed your guild. <3

P.S: That's old.

That quote from Brutius - one of MY-EN's top archers. As he said, while we were there, we kicked Memoire and ImmortaL's asses pretty damned hard. Then we left due to lag and GM corruption, and then people said we sucked. Lol.

Good thing we made videos of us kicking their asses! <3

Are you a "moron" to use your words? Can you not see that is YOUR OWN SCREENSHOT.

Also I was not in memorie or w/e they were called.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Are you a "moron" to use your words? Can you not see that is YOUR OWN SCREENSHOT.

Yes. My screenshot of a high-level (I'd assume you, since you saved it) trying to start duel with someone MUCH lower than them.

So grats on ricing out, and probably botting considering your class.

Go duel someone your own level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yes. My screenshot of a high-level (I'd assume you, since you saved it) trying to start duel with someone MUCH lower than them.

So grats on ricing out, and probably botting considering your class.

Go duel someone your own level.

Rofl. That isn't me you "idiot" to use your words again. I played mage. But don't be racist about it. It's called the MY forums, you know, where YOU posted it? And don't complain that a higher level killed you. Isn't that what you did to most people on Delphi? Killed all the low levels and then ran away from the high?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Rofl. That isn't me you idiot. I played mage. But don't be racist about it. It's called the MY forums, you know, where YOU posted it? And don't complain that a higher level killed you. Isn't that what you did to most people on Delphi? Killed all the low levels and then ran away from the high?

So why'd you save it if it's not you? Glad to know I've meant so much to you. <3

And no, that's NOT what I did to most people on Delphi. If you'd remember, RQ wouldn't pick on low levels, we refused to. Here's a quote from my PVP/PK guide.
    Next, check the level of the mobs in the area and make sure the target is around your level. If they're too high, move on. If they're too low, don't kill them. That makes you what is known as a ******.

Keep on talking about what you don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• momochi
    momochi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    So why'd you save it if it's not you? Glad to know I've meant so much to you.

Lol Koz obviously means a lot to you, also, since you keep replying to him.

Seriously, he said it wasn't him, conversation over, no need to **** in a sea of ****.
  • koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    So why'd you save it if it's not you? Glad to know I've meant so much to you. <3

And no, that's NOT what I did to most people on Delphi. If you'd remember, RQ wouldn't pick on low levels, we refused to. Here's a quote from my PVP/PK guide.

Keep on talking about what you don't know.

To prove that we did know your character level rofl. It takes 2 seconds to find your thread on the MY forums. Took awhile to search through all the flames though .__. I guess your reputation follows you no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    To prove that we did know your character level rofl. It takes 2 seconds to find your thread on the MY forums. Took awhile to search through all the flames though .__. I guess your reputation follows you no?

LOL

A screenshot from the beginning of MY-EN proves my character level when I left? Yeah, okay, that's cute. There's videos of me posted (ON THIS FORUM) far higher than I am in that screenshot.

So, the claim that we attacked low levels got destroyed, and so did the one that you knew our level.

Keep on grasping. You'll catch something eventually, and maybe make a decent point against me.

Aaaand... Go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    LOL

A screenshot from the beginning of MY-EN proves my character level when I left? Yeah, okay, that's cute. There's videos of me posted (ON THIS FORUM) far higher than I am in that screenshot.

So, the claim that we attacked low levels got destroyed, and so did the one that you knew our level.

Keep on grasping. You'll catch something eventually, and maybe make a decent point against me.

Aaaand... Go!

Decent point? I think that most people who played Delphi already know how you act. It's just fun to catch ur discrepancies. It's also a good lol to read excuses. And how is my point about you attacking low levels destroyed? Should I copy over all the posts from your MY version thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Decent point? I think that most people who played Delphi already know how you act.

You're right! And many of the have thanked me for helping tear Memoire apart, and forcing them to leave low levels alone. After all, it's them that started this war, when we were much lower than them. <3.
    It's also a good lol to read excuses. And how is my point about you attacking low levels destroyed? Should I copy over all the posts from your MY version thread?

Show me some sort of screenshot or movie of me attacking a low level, please. I'm excited to hear about it.

I might have fought people while they were low; but that was because I was the same level.

I understand that you're butthurt, really, but making stuff up just won't get you anywhere in a debate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Didn't you read that post? It says COPY OVER POSTS, meaning TEXT, from other people who you(meaning RQ) killed. I was never killed by you because I was too high of level. And how am I butthurt? I don't get where that came from. It's actually rather confusing o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Guys, when I was level 30 I got pk'd by some ragequit member named Ambition, I think she was level 45. She picks on low levels like me all the time ;-;

Oh wait. Text means nothing, I forgot D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Didn't you read that post? It says COPY OVER POSTS, meaning TEXT, from other people who you(meaning RQ) killed. I was never killed by you because I was too high of level. And how am I butthurt? I don't get where that came from. It's actually rather confusing o.o

Why else would you be making **** up?

Sure, post about people I killed. If I killed them, I was their level at the time.

What I don't understand is how you think you're making sense.

You say I was low level... But you say I was killing lowbies.

Why don't you go ahead and think about that for a second.

And I really doubt you weren't killed by me, since I also had a 74 priest and a 71 mage besides Ambition that were given to me as gifts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Mind if I put a suggestion out here? Please stop this pointless bickering. The past is what happened - not necessarily what will happen again. Just wait and see what RageQuit will do. Whining now is likely not to change what they plan on doing.

... If they PK lowbies, then we fight back. If they don't, then it's fair. Stop your whining; the server isn't even up yet.

Okay? :D
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.