Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?

Options

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We will see it ingame, no matter how much talk. Action speaks better than words ^.^

Btw: The best guild in my opinion is when its: working as a Team, helping and getting helped, prepared to die for the guild , a non quiet/dead guild which has an empty guild chat and mastering any problem now matter how difficult it is.

>Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Jeez plp always want to start an arguement in every thread.
    I dont get it.
    zzzz
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Arguments aside question to guild leaders

Are you going for a monopoly guild to own all or just enjoying the game with friends?

I just want to know who's going to try and ruin this version by trying to make monopoly guilds so I can know who I'll have to start pking. Leave your IGN too, that is, if you have the guts ;)
  • timioo
    timioo Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I don't get the arguing either, it just a game you're talking about afterall :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harvest of Chaos Marshal
    Nalle - 6X Wizard

-Lost City-
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Arguments aside question to guild leaders

Are you going for a monopoly guild to own all or just enjoying the game with friends?

I just want to know who's going to try and ruin this version by trying to make monopoly guilds so I can know who I'll have to start pking. Leave your IGN too, that is, if you have the guts ;)

Haha i see lol
    but im not gonnabe no WL but my not scared to leave my IGN it will be Showharu of Course:)
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Haha i see lol
    but im not gonnabe no WL but my not scared to leave my IGN it will be Showharu of Course:)

Kewl I'll come hoist cuddle spam you then ^____^.

The wannabe WL's/Immo won't post on the forums, I think.
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Kewl I'll come hoist cuddle spam you then ^____^.

The wannabe WL's/Immo won't post on the forums, I think.

Lmao :D:D:D
  • showharu
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I think New Era already answered this on their own page
    Oh yea New Era goodluck wit ur kos by us all u did was run today pretty shameful for a succesful guild:)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    jhop wrote: »
    WL prevents ppl from getting stronger so they cant be challenged. I didnt say thats what i would do. I on the other hand welcome it. Excellent! Just don't whine too hard when the KOS starts to hurt. You know how many guilds are ganna be in the game that you feel like we should all have to share land. I guess your guild can share whatever land you think you will be able to gain. Obviously. My members wouldn't be happy if I kept the funds to myself. :rolleyes:By the way gaining more land for your guild is what this game is about not sharing, I plan to be successful. So, when I am, I'll do what I can on the TW map, and stop when I feel I'm providing excellent service to my guildies.so quit this server before you start.What, and miss out on all the fun on seeing how big a failure your "WarLord" is? You should model your actions after yourself - not an infamous and generally hated guild from a server that's filled with no-lifer Asian hardcores.

... Sigh...
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • jhop
    jhop Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    ... Sigh...

ark i dont know whats wrong with you. The damage WL must have done to you that you feel you must always bring them up. Hop off their **** they are not that good.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Here the slogan from WL:
    "200 members, 1 aim, 1 guild, 1 success story
    guild=work as 1, play as 1, fight as 1, succeed as 1
    hope for the best, but prepared for the worse
    "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark i dont know whats wrong with you. The damage WL must have done to you that you feel you must always bring them up. Hop off their **** they are not that good.

ReBorn members, despite the past alliances, are the ones that hate WL the most.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Here the slogan from WL:
    "200 members, 1 aim, 1 guild, 1 success story
    guild=work as 1, play as 1, fight as 1, succeed as 1
    hope for the best, but prepared for the worse
    "

Ummm not true they just a bunch of people who waste a whole lot of money on this game.
    Plus like 6 people play with NeoNe0 so that result him on making everyones armour in the guild stuff like thatim guessing your oneof the members in the guild i guess i understand why you would make a slogan that doesn't represent them.
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Some plp are gettin a little to cocky settin rules and stuff wat they want PW is different kind of game so dont make plp not want to join ur guild there is alot of new players that will be joining PW so suggestu give thema chance and teach them. Dont jus say "if u dont know the basics u cant join guild". Everyone starts off as a noob.:)
    The more plp u have the better if they dont want to be active in guild or go to warkick them till then give a chance.:)

Other then that know wat ur doing:p

There are actually ppl who dont like going to war o.o LE GASP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    WarLord is awsome,people hate them cause they win territorys, but players in WarLord are very nice =)

sealed~
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options

You're ignorant he was sighing because that rant he quoted was in itself hypocritcal. You say you don't want to be like WL and then spew a bunch of **** saying "Dont share my guild will take all" I paraphrased.
    Nobody is sharing anything we're just leaving it at a competetive spirit. It was in fact warlord sharing their **** with other guilds that got it to what it is now, because they were bloody monopolistic ****.

No we want chaos so that no-one will be as greedy as they are and be able to form so many alliances to own the independent guild.

Go ahead and try, ark won't be the only one to stop you ;D
  • jhop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You're ignorant he was sighing because that rant he quoted was in itself hypocritcal. You say you don't want to be like WL and then spew a bunch of **** saying "Dont share my guild will take all" I paraphrased.
    Nobody is sharing anything we're just leaving it at a competetive spirit. It was in fact warlord sharing their **** with other guilds that got it to what it is now, because they were bloody monopolistic ****.

No we want chaos so that no-one will be as greedy as they are and be able to form so many alliances to own the independent guild.

Go ahead and try, ark won't be the only one to stop you ;D

You guys are amazing you talking like your gana be the nice guild. Remember ppl change when oppertunity presents its self. Ive know ppl that said they hate WL, talking about plans of taking them down. When its time to follow through they back out and join them. Im not gana be one of those 2 faced ppl saying one thing and doing the other. I told up front so you dont say Ive changed. So dont come tell me you wont become like them when the oppertunity comes cause if you do you will be on my KOS. When i find out what my chars name will be i will notify you so you can try stop me if you can :D .
  • dolphinboy94
    dolphinboy94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    for my guild that ill start in closed beta ill welcome noobs or hardcore players idc as long as we all get along. Im not lookin to control the whole world but to have a balanced and loved guild who wana help one anotha. So Anyone wana join my guild just reply to my thread!!
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So dont come tell me you wont become like them when the oppertunity comes cause if you do you will be on my KOS. When i find out what my chars name will be i will notify you so you can try stop me if you can :D .

Whoa lol sounds like a challenge toyo:D

I wonder who will be stronger from you two:)
  • ark
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You guys are amazing you talking like your gana be the nice guild. Remember ppl change when oppertunity presents its self. Ive know ppl that said they hate WL, talking about plans of taking them down. When its time to follow through they back out and join them. Im not gana be one of those 2 faced ppl saying one thing and doing the other. I told up front so you dont say Ive changed. So dont come tell me you wont become like them when the oppertunity comes cause if you do you will be on my KOS. When i find out what my chars name will be i will notify you so you can try stop me if you can :D .

Excellent. Just remember that only the weak-minded change when the opportunity presents itself, and remember that I have never liked nor wanted to join WarLord. I could - it was always an option - however, I didn't want to due to the much-hated tag, and my lack of support in their ideals. So, to your disappointment, I'll have to say that I won't become like them should the opportunity ever arise. A server without a huge domineering guild is a server with more opportunity for more players. So, with more landowning guilds PK will be more fun, as will be TW. Eliminating competition would make many things stale.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • jhop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Excellent. Just remember that only the weak-minded change when the opportunity presents itself, and remember that I have never liked nor wanted to join WarLord. I could - it was always an option - however, I didn't want to due to the much-hated tag, and my lack of support in their ideals. So, to your disappointment, I'll have to say that I won't become like them should the opportunity ever arise. A server without a huge domineering guild is a server with more opportunity for more players. So, with more landowning guilds PK will be more fun, as will be TW. Eliminating competition would make many things stale.

To my my disappointment huh. You guys take this game like its real. Just have fun playing the game dont sweat the small stuff and just have fun. Now i just have to hope that toyo kid is not weak-minded like you said and change his mind. Please keep in mind ark i dont know who you are on the other server so i cant possibly know that you hate WL or have never wanted to join them.:p
  • seph
    seph Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RageQuit !
  • splice
    splice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To my my disappointment huh. You guys take this game like its real. Just have fun playing the game dont sweat the small stuff and just have fun. Now i just have to hope that toyo kid is not weak-minded like you said and change his mind. Please keep in mind ark i dont know who you are on the other server so i cant possibly know that you hate WL or have never wanted to join them.:p

sometimes u just want to have fun then comes a big **** guild that wont leave u alone. Funs over, war begins.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont think i answered this yet but yes mine will be:)
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options

To say I would not have some weak moments would be an utter lie. Maybe only when it comes to partying and I tend to drink and smoke a little, then all in all I do have a weakness.

I personally don't think I'm taking this game seriously, though the thing that ruined pw-my was Warlord and Immortals, these two monopolistic guilds took all the lands and ****ed up the only pvp decent feature in this game for guilds to take part in. The day I change my mind about this issue and decide to go like WarLord/Immortals is the day I gladly chop my weener off and serve it to you with a side of spotted **** (Its some english dessert or something, seriously)

I trust mystic enough to know he won't do such a **** thing, we're too busy pvping that we won't get a chance to own all the territories. Though if someone tries to imitate WL **** the pvp and bring it on. I experienced this **** in Rohan with them, though we never got as far as the town battles before the game ****ed up

and thanks for calling me kid ;D sounds desu
  • jhop
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To say I would not have some weak moments would be an utter lie. Maybe only when it comes to partying and I tend to drink and smoke a little, then all in all I do have a weakness.

I personally don't think I'm taking this game seriously, though the thing that ruined pw-my was Warlord and Immortals, these two monopolistic guilds took all the lands and ****ed up the only pvp decent feature in this game for guilds to take part in. The day I change my mind about this issue and decide to go like WarLord/Immortals is the day I gladly chop my weener off and serve it to you with a side of spotted **** (Its some english dessert or something, seriously)

I trust mystic enough to know he won't do such a **** thing, we're too busy pvping that we won't get a chance to own all the territories. Though if someone tries to imitate WL **** the pvp and bring it on. I experienced this **** in Rohan with them, though we never got as far as the town battles before the game ****ed up

and thanks for calling me kid ;D sounds desu

ummm what are you talking about man. owning land shouldnt affect you from pvping with your friends or Pking your enemies. your on a whole different subject. i Pvp like everyday at ADC west outskirt gate. WL doesnt enterupt that. i wish had smile face for this: i would choose the bear sweat smile. that would be pertect right about now. maybe he was high when he wrote this:confused:
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ummm what are you talking about man. owning land shouldnt affect you from pvping with your friends or Pking your enemies. your on a whole different subject. i Pvp like everyday at ADC west outskirt gate. WL doesnt enterupt that. i wish had smile face for this: i would choose the bear sweat smile. that would be pertect right about now. maybe he was high when he wrote this:confused:

Maybe you sniffed too much glue when writing your post considering my dog could spell better then you, not having a job limits you on drugs don't it o:

See I can use personal comebacks too when I can't accept logical points of view!!! ;D

Its not on a whole different subject you silly goose. Considering RQ would be pvping more the leveling it would effect Territory wars because whilst RQ was pvping all the other guilds were training and leveling faster. I never said WarLord interrupted random pks but they did **** up the TW wars ;D

Hey if I had a smiley for this it would be the one whacking a one tonne hammer OF COMMON SENSE. I think you were dropped too much when you were a little kid, kid

Come now and reply with the idiocy you are made of. I urge you to try and reason out your point though because till now its just utter nonsense.
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Maybe you sniffed too much glue when writing your post considering my dog could spell better then you, not having a job limits you on drugs don't it o:

See I can use personal comebacks too when I can't accept logical points of view!!! ;D

Its not on a whole different subject you silly goose. Considering RQ would be pvping more the leveling it would effect Territory wars because whilst RQ was pvping all the other guilds were training and leveling faster. I never said WarLord interrupted random pks but they did **** up the TW wars ;D

Hey if I had a smiley for this it would be the one whacking a one tonne hammer OF COMMON SENSE. I think you were dropped too much when you were a little kid, kid

Come now and reply with the idiocy you are made of. I urge you to try and reason out your point though because till now its just utter nonsense.

And what does this have to do with the thread:confused:

sealed~
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    And what does this have to do with the thread:confused:

sealed~

We're arguing on which guild we think is best. He commented with his WL statement and flamed RQ I followed by giving him a logical statement on what he was saying. No personal insults, no nothing.

He proceeded to try and out-reason me, utterly failed and I resorted to his babyish tactics on personally offending me D; .

The only difference is at least I know I'm a baby and when I get personally insulted I don't think twice of returning the favour. Least I put some sense into it ;D

If you read the last two pages properly I wouldn't had to write this post therefore making this post off topic D;
  • sealed
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If he is going against RQ then he is screwed.........

And WTF that guys has no commen sense, why is he arguing about 2 guilds in different versions of a game??

And I was in WL, I know what they are known for.

sealed~