Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?

Options
12346»

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    miwhite wrote: »
    ooh fun arguement.... lets watch... and btw i dont really know what you ppl are talking about but this kind of is a North American server... sooo its an American server basically..... and im pretty sure all ips are being banned from this game that are in a region that has its own version including Europe since they have their own now too.... so since PW-INT is the Official English server... there arent really any other countries left that speak english and dont already have their own server so its an American server and if you got a prob with Americans thats all ur gonna see here

Stop spreading unnecessary rumors dude and check this post about "Banning ppl from Europe"

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=77391&postcount=32

And Btw: Europe never really had an Official Server, it's just a lame private server ;)

To add: If British English or American English, aslong we understand what the other one says we should be fine or shouldn't we?

Now please stop the offtopic with this all grammar ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Stop spreading unnecessary rumors dude and check this post about "Banning ppl from Europe"

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=77391&postcount=32

And Btw: Europe never really had an Official Server, it's just a lame private server ;)

To add: If British English or American English, aslong we understand what the other one says we should be fine or shouldn't we?

Now please stop the offtopic with this all grammar ****!

yes sir :(

oh and who ever's post this is sorry lol i was kind of looking for a fight where ever i could xO sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    1.Typo is something different then **** vocabulary.
    2.Favour being spelled favor is not **** vocabulary.

When did I say those related to your vocabulary? I said that you had a **** vocabulary because you didn't know what "ilk" meant. You said "never said i was super intelligent" and I pointed out that intelligence and vocabulary are very, very different things.
    5.Did I make poor little RQ guild master mad, lmao.

No? Lol. Why would I tell you that you're not stupid, you just had a bad vocabulary if I was mad. Lol.
    7.Are you really writing things that are pointless just so you can get last post?

Are you?
    8.Know when you have lost.

Lost what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    When did I say those related to your vocabulary? I said that you had a **** vocabulary because you didn't know what "ilk" meant. You said "never said i was super intelligent" and I pointed out that intelligence and vocabulary are very, very different things.

No? Lol. Why would I tell you that you're not stupid, you just had a bad vocabulary if I was mad. Lol.

Are you?

Lost what?

Where in your post have you mention I have **** vocabulary in your post for the world "ilk", no where.
    So im not suppose to know what part you meant.

Dont care about last post as long as I get my point across. I dont post if there is nothing to say.

Zzzz....**** vocabulary because of there word "ilk"

P.S:You can insult me all you want but dont insult my family again, regarding your first post. Especially when I never said anything negative about you.
    Anything else?