Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?

Options

Comments

• niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    Sadly I dont intend on joining any guild til I can actually prove Im worthy enough for the right to join a guild but in sayin that I do look forward to seeing if as arc says makin a balance between territories lol last thing I wanna see is another *no offence to any WL lovers here* Warlord Scenario in this one *ducks for cover now*

But its not about being 'worthy' ...

It is about the fun of joining a guild, going out and questing in groups, doing TW, and running after a PK'er that just took your buddie down, or.. being an EP (Cleric) that is needed to rez someone, so they can continue ...

I have an EP on (the other Server).... and when NiaJade hears the call for an EP, I go get her to assist (non-guild members also). Me and an old guild mate - we went out soloing bosses, because he had been calling out into town try to get help. I finally yelled out that they were too afraid to lose their darn dollies (dolls) so I went to help. I got killed right off the get go but we tried a different approach and got the boss done.

BUT - see it made it that much sweeter. We gave that boss heck - barely made it but we still did it.

So think of a guild as not just a name, but as a team - with a title over their head 'defining' them, ours being 'Fearless'.

And we are - we are Fearless, not afraid of being pked, of dying or of making mistakes - getting up - brushing off and doing it again. It's about friendship, and teamwork.

Should of seen us take Darkeye. We kept on - died and died and of course died, and I pmed an old guild member who broke off to do his own guild. He brought a team, we paired off - killed Darkeye twice - so everyone's quest was covered.

THIS is what being in a guild is about, and this is what our guild is about. Why land? We need it so our guild survive and grow and help.

Plus - TW ROCKS! Up to 3 hours of non-stop war? Not gonna pass that up.

NiaJade
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    We're arguing on which guild we think is best. He commented with his WL statement and flamed RQ I followed by giving him a logical statement on what he was saying. No personal insults, no nothing.

He proceeded to try and out-reason me, utterly failed and I resorted to his babyish tactics on personally offending me D; .

The only difference is at least I know I'm a baby and when I get personally insulted I don't think twice of returning the favour. Least I put some sense into it ;D

If you read the last two pages properly I wouldn't had to write this post therefore making this post off topic D;

t0yo never did this to me....:(
    Xtacy
  • jhop
    jhop Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    We're arguing on which guild we think is best. He commented with his WL statement and flamed RQ I followed by giving him a logical statement on what he was saying. No personal insults, no nothing.

He proceeded to try and out-reason me, utterly failed and I resorted to his babyish tactics on personally offending me D; .

The only difference is at least I know I'm a baby and when I get personally insulted I don't think twice of returning the favour. Least I put some sense into it ;D

If you read the last two pages properly I wouldn't had to write this post therefore making this post off topic D;

I dont know where to start. Maybe the fact that everyone has typos just like you did : I don't think twice of returning the favour<----favor. So dont talk to me about your dog spelling better than me. You can't talk about someones spelling then go make the same mistake. Sorry about the insult, some may take it as a sign of weakness but i could careless. sealed im not scared of RQ thats like telling me to be scared of the USA guild on Oracle server.
  • reality
    reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This thread is entertaining...

Please continue.

edit: and wtf is WL? every time i see it, I think of Whale leeching. If it;s a guild at least spell it fully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Warlords, on oracle. They own the majority of the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    If he is going against RQ then he is screwed.........

And WTF that guys has no commen sense, why is he arguing about 2 guilds in different versions of a game??

And I was in WL, I know what they are known for.

sealed~

This is so sad already siding with a guild basically saying success is already in their grasp.
    Anyone that go against RageQuit is screwed to you truly believe that. If i get pked by RageQuit i surely wont quit. What guild would want someone with no class, everyone here for fun. I got nothing big on RageQuit because i haven't seen what the done but i would never be on a guilds
    nuts speacily when closed beta didn't start yet. So do me a favor and clean yourself up before u get in open beta.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes siding with a guild before closed beta even begins :eek:

Their low level vid doesn't impress anyone, i can log my chara anytime and have a better pking experience.

Their credibility must be earned like WL/immortal, not through pking ppl for 50 levels, then quit because they dont like the way delphi turns out. If WL/immortal were to move their whole guild to this server, they're the ones that would be scary, not RQ.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Yes siding with a guild before closed beta even begins :eek:

Their low level vid doesn't impress anyone, i can log my chara anytime and have a better pking experience.

Their credibility must be earned like WL/immortal, not through pking ppl for 50 levels, then quit because they dont like the way delphi turns out. If WL/immortal were to move their whole guild to this server, they're the ones that would be scary, not RQ.

+1 the man speaks sense :)
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    jhop wrote: »
    I dont know where to start. Maybe the fact that everyone has typos just like you did : I don't think twice of returning the favour<----favor. So dont talk to me about your dog spelling better than me. You can't talk about someones spelling then go make the same mistake. Sorry about the insult, some may take it as a sign of weakness but i could careless. sealed im not scared of RQ thats like telling me to be scared of the USA guild on Oracle server.

Favour is how you spell favor in Europe. t0yo is in Italy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't imagine why everyone is whining about RQ. MY was completely unplayable due to nonstop 2 second skill delay and 15-30 second lag spikes that look like a disconnect.
    Of course they quit, anyone sane would...

Immortals were ****/bug abusing noobs, and WL probably was too. You guys act like MMOs take skill, but they really don't. You just need to be slightly smarter than the average BR and know game mechanics, which is NOT rocket science..

So... what's next, when RQ moves to Aion (which is predetermined), you're all going to whine "omgz lolz rq is sux lol cowards we maded them quit lol0l!"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    jhop wrote: »
    merulz wrote: »
    Favour is how you spell favor in Europe. t0yo is in Italy.

Thank you, thy person with common sense ;D

Jhop you're just a fail after fail after fail after...fail ;D
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you, thy person with common sense ;D

Jhop you're just a fail after fail after fail after...fail ;D

Wow Why the hell do people care about someones grammer whats the big deal just leave it as it is lol.
    I dont see why it would bother people in this forum.
    AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND.

Im not from Europe and im sure jhop isn't either how the hell we suppose to know....
    Favor is spelled Favour in europe, im not from there. I learn what i learned in school favor is spelled favor.
    Another thing alot of people does typos so it doesn't mean they cant spell jus a mistake or more like a **** Keyboard.
    Dont get me wrong some people are plain dumb but im just who ****in cares about someones grammer.
    lol I really dont want teachers in this forum.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    You guys act like MMOs take skill, but they really don't. You just need to be slightly smarter than the average BR and know game mechanics, which is NOT rocket science..

Hmmm, looks like you got it all figured out i guess it should be easy for you to kick our butts.
    After all its not rocket sciense so i guess u will be one of the best.

Ps. Never knew intelligents wasn't a skill........... lol you must be joking hahaha.
    They dont have strategist for no reason, thats there skill.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Wow Why the hell do people care about someones grammer whats the big deal just leave it as it is lol.
    I dont see why it would bother people in this forum.
    AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND.

Im not from Europe and im sure jhop isn't either how the hell we suppose to know....
    Favor is spelled Favour in europe, im not from there. I learn what i learned in school favor is spelled favor.
    Another thing alot of people does typos so it doesn't mean they cant spell jus a mistake or more like a **** Keyboard.
    Dont get me wrong some people are plain dumb but im just who ****in cares about someones grammer.
    lol I really dont want teachers in this forum.

I don't care about grammar but personally it makes you look like a ****. Most people with some general common sense about the world would know that American English and English UK have different spelling and measuring systems. Colour- Color, Favour-Favor.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't care about grammar but personally it makes you look like a ****. Most people with some general common sense about the world would know that American English and English UK have different spelling and measuring systems. Colour- Color, Favour-Favor.

Grrr.... I know colour is one but didn't know for favour matter fact im sure there is more i dont know.
    If u dont care and if there grammer is bad let them look like a ****<--srry for this word)
    It jus makes you look better.

(lol I'm just mad because someone tried to correct shortcut writing, I use them because im American)<---Has nothing to do what u were talkin about
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Grrr.... I know colour is one but didn't know for favour matter fact im sure there is more i dont know.
    If u dont care and if there grammer is bad let them look like a ****<--srry for this word)

(lol I'm just mad because someone tried to correct shortcut writing, I use them because im American)<---Has nothing to do what u were talkin about

Egh I admit shorcut writing is really a mindfree way of typing, I used to do it too, back when I played SRO 4 years ago. I remember hating people for commenting on the way I wrote but to be honest its a little juvenile and in most cases seems to point out that the person does not logically reason with people.

I personally call out people for spelling like that because its a way to disprove them and their ideas, thats all. Or maybe when my friends talk to me like that I ask them to talk differently because its a bit annoying, but at the end of the day its not a question about caring, more of an inclination in the art of arguing.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yea i saw it annoyed people so I just stoped lol.
    There was no point if i alot of people was complaining, so its just whatever now lol.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

I am American as well.
    The difference!?
    I do not let myself out to be an idiot by posting in moronic shorthand BR talk.
    Are you really that ridiculously lazy that that extra 1-2 seconds of effort are not worth the end result of people thinking you are the slightest bit intelligent?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    I am American as well.
    The difference!?
    Are you really that ridiculously lazy that that extra 1-2 seconds of effort are not worth the end result of people thinking you are the slightest bit intelligent?

C'mon guys. Seriously there is no need to put someone down for there typing skills. It makes no sense because it has nothing to do with the forum in the first place.

Arguing over someones typo, grammer, and punctuations, doesn't get things going any where. For real arcane you think someone is stupid because they don't want to spend time on there typing on a forum?

Taking forum typing too is almost the same as taking a game too seriously even though that somehow makes no sense. :rolleyes: And all RQ are the ones to bring this up.

(Just to get my point across i had to type in a form that everyone on this forum would much prefer) :p no more fighting over grammer. It doesn't get the benefits of winning an arguement anyway; only makes it seem like you guys have nothing more to say.

FIGHT ABOUT WAR AND ALL THAT OTHER **** THAT MAKES THIS GAME FUN!!!!! XD
    Xtacy
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ren wrote:
    average BR
    intelligents

Any questions?

P.S: I'm from the USA and I know about "flavour" "colour" "armour", etc. Just because you're from the USA doesn't mean you're stupid. Only Showharu and his ilk fall under that.

P.P.S: Showharu is googling "ilk" right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    I am American as well.
    The difference!?

I didn't say I dont know all about there spelling, I just dont know a couple. Do you know every last one of them if do pls share?

You have no talk in saying if im "ridiculously lazy" because if you have read right I said i no longer do any shortcuts on this forum, as you can see.
    Do have any other thing you would like criticize?:)
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Any questions?

P.S: I'm from the USA and I know about "flavour" "colour" "armour", etc. Just because you're from the USA doesn't mean you're stupid. Only Showharu and his ilk fall under that.

P.P.S: Showharu is googling "ilk" right now.

I dont know if you misunderstood, I read over what i said i never reacalled on seeing me saying all Americans. Also I never said people in USA are stupid. I also never said I ddin't know them all, if you know them all congratulations.

P.S:If i dont know a couple of how some of their words are spelled me and my family are stupid hmmm... intresting.
    If you felt harmed in anyway by my words that you had to step in....... is this when im suppose to apologize
    P.P.S:I did look at google for that word "ilk", never said i was super intelligent.
    Before you get to it you might say, "You dont have to be smart for that word"
    If your smart good for you, *heres a cookie*
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont know if you misunderstood, I read over what i said i never reacalled on seeing me saying all Americans. Also I never said people in USA are stupid. I also never said I ddin't know them all, if you know them all congratulations.

Your posts are barely intelligible. Please stop butchering the english language.
    P.P.S:I did look at google for that word "ilk", never said i was super intelligent.
    Before you get to it you might say, "You dont have to be smart for that word"
    If your smart good for you, *heres a cookie*

Just because you have a **** vocabulary doesn't mean you aren't smart.

It just means you have a **** vocabulary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Your posts are barely intelligible. Please stop butchering the english language.

Just because you have a **** vocabulary doesn't mean you aren't smart.

It just means you have a **** vocabulary.

1.Typo is something different then **** vocabulary.
    2.Favour being spelled favor is not **** vocabulary.
    3.How the **** did our conversation get to me butchering english language (lol because i use favor instead of favour).
    4.Last part didn't even make sense.
    5.Did I make poor little RQ guild master mad, lmao.
    6.Wow since i know what ilk means I have better vocabulary now.
    7.Are you really writing things that are pointless just so you can get last post?
    8.Know when you have lost.
    9.Arcane where you at.....(and don't tell me you have a life and don't go on forum all the time).
    10. Someone who insults the person first is a clue you are running out of **** to say.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    (Just to get my point across i had to type in a form that everyone on this forum would much prefer) :p no more fighting over grammer. It doesn't get the benefits of winning an arguement anyway; only makes it seem like you guys have nothing more to say.

Im really impressed, well done ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok I'm just gonna answer the Threads question.

Thread Title: "Honestly Do U think Ur Guild Will Be The Best?"

Sealed: "Yes"

*thread question answered*

*thread needs to be closed*

*bye bye*

sealed~
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I will no longer argue sorry.
    Before Orinj close thread.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    damn you shizo... :mad:

Ah, sorry for offtopic? =X

And Yes, we will be "One" of the best ;)

Btw: I didnt't noticed it lol >___< Just cool to see that ayako can type normally ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Ah, sorry for offtopic? =X

And Yes, we will be "One" of the best ;)

lol its ok. Just forget that post, I changed it.
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ooh fun arguement.... lets watch... and btw i dont really know what you ppl are talking about but this kind of is a North American server... sooo its an American server basically..... and im pretty sure all ips are being banned from this game that are in a region that has its own version including Europe since they have their own now too.... so since PW-INT is the Official English server... there arent really any other countries left that speak english and dont already have their own server so its an American server and if you got a prob with Americans thats all ur gonna see here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]