Chances to do mbh whithout R9

It looks like no chances, cause all good players make sguad one with other and no noob can come. PWI take out possibility to make money , farming. And all other choices (auction, rewards from guest) are carefully cut.
All is restricted to buy gold. WHY?
I am to close to finish. I not like abandon after soo much time (and more) spent playing.
Please give me (us) a chances to upgrade gear ... give back Littlefoot for example.

Comments

• konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    MBH 999 DESIGNED to help G15 players, you only need to obtain boss 10 for MBH and daily reward
    MBH JFSP Designed for g15/16 RB1 LV100 players. Many squads everyday in world chat, many of witch are wanting certain classes. They dont usually care if the BM is tt90 or R9 because DG is DG.
    MBH DDH Designed for G16 TS3 players and can be done with all G16s with enough communication between the players.
    MBH DUP - i would not suggest this one without R9 for at least half the squad.

MBH is not designed for Rank 9 gears. The game is not designed for Rank 9 gears.
    Rank 9 gear is a luxuary that you earn, it is not required for ANYTHING, it's just nice to have.

You can always make your own squad for any instance insuring your own spot in the squad.
    People need to quit crying about the cash aspect of this game, the cashers keep the game afloat. Without them, PWI doesnt have the motivation OR server cost to host the game and everything you love about it is lost.

Further more, Merchanting, Farming, Auction, and more are available for free 2 play.
    Farm warsong/TT 1-1 - 3-3/Luanr/DDH/JFSP for coins/UP normal
    Merchant - buy low/sell high.
    Quest rewards - really???? Jolly ol jones is still available and makes people millions each day.
    BH- 2x 1m cards OR 1x 5m card
    MBH 2-3x 1m cards or 1x 5m or 1x 10m

plenty to do, open your eyes and actually look, quit crying because you think everything should be handed to you.

Thank you
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    MBH 999 DESIGNED to help G15 players, you only need to obtain boss 10 for MBH and daily reward
    MBH JFSP Designed for g15/16 RB1 LV100 players. Many squads everyday in world chat, many of witch are wanting certain classes. They dont usually care if the BM is tt90 or R9 because DG is DG.
    MBH DDH Designed for G16 TS3 players and can be done with all G16s with enough communication between the players.

MBH is not designed for Rank 9 gears. The game is not designed for Rank 9 gears.
    Rank 9 gear is a luxuary that you earn, it is not required for ANYTHING, it's just nice to have.

You can always make your own squad for any instance insuring your own spot in the squad.
    People need to quit crying about the cash aspect of this game, the cashers keep the game afloat. Without them, PWI doesnt have the motivation OR server cost to host the game and everything you love about it is lost.

Further more, Merchanting, Farming, Auction, and more are available for free 2 play.
    Quest rewards - really???? Jolly ol jones is still available and makes people millions each day.

plenty to do, open your eyes and actually look, quit crying because you think everything should be handed to you.

Thank you

R9 is not a luxury you earn, it is a luxury you "buy"!
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    scipio1966 wrote: »
    It looks like no chances, cause all good players make sguad one with other and no noob can come. PWI take out possibility to make money , farming. And all other choices (auction, rewards from guest) are carefully cut.
    I am to close to finish. I not like abandon after soo much time (and more) spent playing.
    Please give me (us) a chances to upgrade gear ... give back Littlefoot for example.

1.Well FSJ can be done with decentish G16 equipment too

2.IU also took G16 ish I believe(well atleast when it initially came out idk the current situation)

3.UPD... well I am sorry this one is a tough entry unless you are in a decent fac perhaps a good tw one or you belong to these classes- as G16 veno,sb,seeker(seeker ss is going to be nerfed soon :( ) and I am talking from Tideswell's viewpoint
    (the other servers are i guess more into taking R9's not to forget that Et actually has a weap link thing)

4.DHD I have seen G16's going there but once again its not an easy dungeon either so better geared people are preferred.(the classes I mentioned again are more preferred even in G16s due to their skills and ulti)

5.TT 4 instance Idk about this one

All in all you should atleast have a decent G16ish to make your way into FSJ and IU I guess that aside if you are in a good fac you may get your chances with the fac squad for UPD/DHDs

G16 is Ws farmable
  • mysticblue#1834
    1.Well FSJ can be done with decentish G16 equipment too

2.IU also took G16 ish I believe(well atleast when it initially came out idk the current situation)

3.UPD... well I am sorry this one is a tough entry unless you are in a decent fac perhaps a good tw one or you belong to these classes- as G16 veno,sb,seeker(seeker ss is going to be nerfed soon :( ) and I am talking from Tideswell's viewpoint
    (the other servers are i guess more into taking R9's not to forget that Et actually has a weap link thing)

4.DHD I have seen G16's going there but once again its not an easy dungeon either so better geared people are preferred.(the classes I mentioned again are more preferred even in G16s due to their skills and ulti)

5.TT 4 instance Idk about this one

All in all you should atleast have a decent G16ish to make your way into FSJ and IU I guess that aside if you are in a good fac you may get your chances with the fac squad for UPD/DHDs

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    mbh UP can be done in normal mode. I know few people do that, but some does, for weekly run, practice...
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    mbh UP can be done in normal mode. I know few people do that, but some does, for weekly run, practice...

Its one and the same UP or DUP - Pretty sure every server has the glitch as common knowledge by now. Means you can run the full instance as normal UP but get DUP chest at the end so the DUP runs on WC are actually UP runs basically, just with extra rewards.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Then why the yask for weapon? up normal is easy.
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    I agree that everything is somehow doable with g16, but then again if you have a r9rr+12 squad you do it way faster and if something bad happens you have more options to handle the problem.
    Also people tend to have more then just one character and then they just want to get their runs done quickly, which is harder with g16s, because this game is crazy about farming even if you have r9, so people want to save time by getting the composition they think is the fastest to do a dungeon.
    Also people ten to think r9's are more experienced then g16, know the game better and are long time players, which is of course not right.
    Anyway point is people want to have stronger characters to have a smooth and fast run, therefor they take r9 and not g16 if they can choose.
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    Then why the yask for weapon? up normal is easy.

I dont so I wouldnt know. Generally the ppl asking for wep links arent that good cause they either cant carry run themselves and/or are looking to get carried. UP is easy, even a psy can solo DD the run if its properly geared. You need all kinds of debuffs for it though obviously.
  • scipio1966
    scipio1966 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I agree that everything is somehow doable with g16, but then again if you have a r9rr+12 squad you do it way faster and if something bad happens you have more options to handle the problem.
    Also people tend to have more then just one character and then they just want to get their runs done quickly, which is harder with g16s, because this game is crazy about farming even if you have r9, so people want to save time by getting the composition they think is the fastest to do a dungeon.
    Also people ten to think r9's are more experienced then g16, know the game better and are long time players, which is of course not right.
    Anyway point is people want to have stronger characters to have a smooth and fast run, therefor they take r9 and not g16 if they can choose.

That i wanth to show.Not mbh, bh and gain coins -cause that i do from 7 years.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    I'm going have to say only up would be the hard one to go for non r9, I can't speak for all servers but on etherblade you either know nice people/good faction or have r9/ war soul wep to join one . Don't even get me started on needing up twice for cultivation for new people or those who have not caught up.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • scipio1966
    scipio1966 Posts: 7 Arc User

Thank you

I have some exp on that you are related. Yes, cashers keep the game. I was one. But in time all it exploded: gold price, gear price, refining price... and finaly we/i gave up to buy.
    Hope to end that game on a few months and not decades, cause to continue playing after ...for his beauty...disappears.
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Here's the way I see it:

>JFSP (BH)
    Doable with G15/16 and more, no problem. As long as you have someone who can tank Toad and friends, its pretty easy.

>JFSP (MBH)
    There are more mechanics and depending on the group, you may have to actually do them. You may also not be able to speedkill Belle Lune, but that just means killing her servants as they spawn while gradually beating her down. Still doable even in G15/G16.

>DDH
    G16 is fine here. Its more about mechanical knowledge than raw power. (though its not that it doesnt help)

>UP
    Again, more mechanically involved. Even though you can get by with G16, powering through with R9+ is preferred by most.

>IBU
    Same as UP and DDH - knowing the mechanics helps alot, but unfortunately some things hit incredibly hard, so even in G16, death is pretty likely if you're not on top of things.

Every other BH is pretty much faceroll by G16 and up. The real problem lies with "class viability". If you're not wanted for certain buffs or debuffs or already highly decked out gear-wise, you'll either have to reroll or make a squad and hope it fills with what is "needed"...
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    All these acronyms for these instance is making my head hurt. I mean, do you really call it Deicide Dawnlight Halls? or Deicide Uncharted Paradise? Judgement Flowsilver Palace?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited April 2019
    All these acronyms for these instance is making my head hurt. I mean, do you really call it Deicide Dawnlight Halls? or Deicide Uncharted Paradise? Judgement Flowsilver Palace?

O find it funny how each server refers to the instance differently. One of my fave was mobless WS. Tho you would still kill the mobs after the first part. Our server referred to it as a badge run. Which was exactly what it was.

To be fair again. It's really each to ther own it didn't really matter too much what you called the run or cave.

As on topic I believe it's possible to do most MBH with G16. Knowing your toon skills and boss mechanics is essential tho. Sad when most squads wanna SK everything.

Waits for anti SK buff. O Dear.

Thanks.
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
    scipio1966 wrote: »

This game is death for good. I remember good times of PWI, where you can obtain lot of coins by selling DQ items, now are 1 coin wroth, there was 8~9k coins wroth each DQ item.

That was best tiems of PWI + DQ rewards on web site.<who remember that, any player left from this times?>(Pets, cubes etc). After that was close and turn off, this game was a riun, till today. All what you can do is left this game and look for other one.

This game will be close, as soon as player don't pay, in fact you can't pay for repairs(armors, weapons) or potion from in-game coins.

Yes, PWI company make a great buisnens with you and is only metter of time where this game will be close.
    <Look for servers: All EU servers was closed and marged to 1 from 3! + I think in US version was 1 server too, but not 100% sure>

Gold times of PWI are gone, long time ago. It's sad but it's true.
    Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but i can't hide a fact, that Admin(company - very greed for real money, don't care for free to play players, who brings new blood to the game) ruin this game completly with Item Shops things!!!

R.I.P

(9 years player)

PEACE!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Since you're a "9 years player" you should know this game died almost every day since you came online. There are enough ways to make 'in game' money, just search this forum to get the idea. In other words: F2P players can still have fun but need to work hard and for a long time just to get nice stuff. But you already spend 9 years so should have enough reputation by doing quests. The problem with having no money for repairs etc. shouldn't be yours. Maybe only for players who started 1 or 2 years ago.
    What scipio1966 wrote is something we have since the beginning of Perfect World. People don't want inexperienced people in a squad. Not because they're always in a hurry but it's more to 'abuse' other players who have better armor, more damage etc. For them it's all about surviving and of course to spend less time doing a quest. That makes this game not dead. It just makes this game a game! And that's still today.

Best solution for people who have the idea this game is dead would be uninstall PWI and Arc. Peace will return! For all others: have fun... it's x2 today so farm, farm, farm.... ;)
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    To answer the main post...even without r9 and just G16..and ofc depending on your class..heck no, that doesnt even matter: If you know what you are doing you can ALWAYS be beneficial to your entire party. There are enough random squads in which no one uses Extreme Poison or similar Amps, no one uses Tangling Mire..heck sometimes ppl dont even use their class-specific debuffs...be better than them. Use those for them if they forget and just by doing that you instantly become even more useful than ppl that deal 3x more damage than you.

The reason why ppl are so..well lets say AGAINST taking lower geared ppl is because they associate their gear-level with their knowledge and are afraid that they not only won't deal any damage, but also won't use their own debuffs, amps and so on. This is legit. If ppl do not know their own class I would not tag them along, even if they could just AFK. Just no. This game is designed so that even G15/r8 squads can run DH/UP and literally anything the game has to offer. If they all play well together and stack their debuffs and amps that might work but damn...there are MANY people that pride themselves for playing this game since 2008/2009 and their knowledge level is like they started playing yesterday...xDD At least they should read their skills ijs.

QQ Joe QQ stupid elitist QQ bye.
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Of course the instances can be done in G16 gear. I hear so many people complaining that they "can't get in a squad" because they are not R9. News flash: 1.) You can NOT get kicked out of your own squad. Make your own squad and don't depend on people to use their own teles to make a squad and then complain when they don't want to take you. 2.) As for the person(s) who say R9 is only bought, that information is inaccurate as I know people on Etherblade server that have never spent a dime of real money in game and have farmed all of their gear. I myself did some of both. 3.) Some people are on a pity party when they say they can't get in a squad, but absolutely refuse to make a squad themselves. I have no time for people like this. 4.) Some people also expect someone else to make squads because they "don't have coin for teles." To me, that is just being plain lazy. The people out there who are using teles and making squads have to spend their coin to make squads, and they have either worked for that coin, or been cash shopping, regardless, everyone is responsible for their OWN game play. Don't expect others to pay your way in the game. I have been playing the game for 10 years. I am old school and played my toon all the way to 105 before I RA'd my toon. I did not power level or expect others to do anything for me.
    There have been many changes in the game over this time frame. When the game first started, people worked together in a squad to get the job done. If someone was struggling with what to do, people in the squad did NOT shame them and call them fail, people HELPED that person to learn what they needed to do to be successful. I myself like the game better from years ago when we had that friendly, helpful environment in the game. I miss when DQ items were worth something and your drops from killing mobs and bosses actually helped you to pay your repair bills.
    I know people will tell you to farm TT, Warsong, FSP, DDH, and DUP, IBU and all them places. It is hard to do that if you don't have fairly decent gear. That is true. However, there are things that newer players and lower geared people can do to make money. It isn't an instant rich scheme, but over time, you can build up a good amount of coin... You dig mats and sell them, plants too. You dig the appropriate mats to make Ultimate Subs and sell them. If you don't know what those mats are, you go to where General Summer is in Arch. and you look at the forge right by him and it will tell you what mats and how many to make an Ultimate Sub. Jolly Jones is also a good way to get coin. Your characters between level 20-80 can visit Jolly Old Jones every day and get free coins and also some tokens to do 6 or 7 quests per day that are very easy to get additional coin. Another way for newer players or undergeared players is to see what mats are selling well in cat shops that are needed to upgrade your crafting skills and to kill mobs that drop those things and sell those items as well. Also, upgrade your crafting skills with the FREE mats you get from killing mobs and digging things and with those upgraded crafting skills you can charge people to make things for them. You can also get most molds cheap these days, You can make the item and sell it for a profit doing that as well. It is just your time farming for the mats to make the molds. So, it is 100% profit this way.
    Bottom line is, if you love the game like I do, you will find things that you enjoy and concentrate on doing the things you like. No one is forcing you to stay here and no one is forcing you to do something you don't want to. This is a game, not real life. People should be kind to each other, be helpful, and make your own squads for what you want to do and stop complaining like a child that is picked last for kick ball or whatever. Put your big girl or boy panties on and make a squad...
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    how do people still love this game is beyond me.

It's because people like me are addicted to the game. And no, not having the best armor and weapon but only come online to check on things and give some help to people who need it. B)
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    ... designed for r8...... boss got 40m hp... ...
    hahahaha
    no update since last year....
    pvp and tw and xtw not balanced...
    fun game...

make a squad yourself...
    waits a day and no one wants to join... majority of people dont have luxury of running 3 hr dungeon and get NORMAL loots.
    even the judgement and deicide mode loots are ****.

one thing that makes this game a hearbreak is that.
    you run the dungeon to get stronger..
    saves up billions of coins just to lose it in gacha..
    who the hell have the time of the world to save 4b just for r9 weapon...

if you addicted to gacha mechanics better play gacha games or gamble with real life.
    pwi is not rpg... its just a gacha game hidden in rpg...

if you see the normal mechanics of dungeon its intended for you to lose quite a bit of resources.. charms and repairs...
    nuking stuff is actually the most cheap way of running dungeons. and its efficient by 50%... because of the things we get still has gacha mechanics on them...

if pwi has intention of closing this game might as well get everyone r9+12 and experience nuking something.. lol..
    it would be pretty sad to see this close and noobs who has no gears didnt even experience the stuff in this game
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    lmao, you should have join 10 year ago then. There's a lot of the mechanic that was change to get gear easyer to lv faster. If you can't find a team, make one. This is not a game for the weak, you put the time in to gear up, or you pay a fortune. The choice is yours.
  • mysticblue#1834
    edited May 2019
    tchp wrote: »
    lmao, you should have join 10 year ago then. There's a lot of the mechanic that was change to get gear easyer to lv faster. If you can't find a team, make one. This is not a game for the weak, you put the time in to gear up, or you pay a fortune. The choice is yours.

Not everyone could start playing PWI from years ago so that's not a nice excuse for gearing up.

LOL what weak? All you need is
    just a cc and your hands to thrust on the keys.. (At the very best some practice if you consider pvp between similiar end geared players which is not the case in mass pvp since you get so many squish bags to maul through)

And most of the pvp events in PWI are mass pvp.

While I agree that f2p players have to put time in farming for the gear they require but don't you think that it requires an insane amount of time to be put unless one has a fairly decent geared main already? (And yes a lot of people are still at G15 not even G16 with half broken shards... so they already don't have a chance lol)

Well there are alternatives but atleast farming is not the way to make it to R9 (not feasible enough anymore) unless you already have one R9 toon (the bare minimum if you are going to farm all alone by yourself)
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User

Not everyone could start playing PWI from years ago so that's not a nice excuse for gearing up.

LOL what weak? All you need is
    just a cc and your hands to thrust on the keys.. (At the very best some practice if you consider pvp between similiar end geared players which is not the case in mass pvp since you get so many squish bags to maul through)

And most of the pvp events in PWI are mass pvp.

While I agree that f2p players have to put time in farming for the gear they require but don't you think that it requires an insane amount of time to be put unless one has a fairly decent geared main already? (And yes a lot of people are still at G15 not even G16 with half broken shards... so they already don't have a chance lol)

Well there are alternatives but atleast farming is not the way to make it to R9 (not feasible enough anymore) unless you already have one R9 toon (the bare minimum if you are going to farm all alone by yourself)

im not really sure, if you read that comment the right way ;-)
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    mm i'm not sure of how it is now, but like 1 and a half years ago? i was able to do some fsjs and ups while not being r9. I don't recall what gear i had but i had just returned to the game and had pretty crappy gear (meaning i died at drake kinda gear). I was an sb though so they only cared if i had ulti or not.
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    The point is, the game is 10 year old, They included pills to level you in 5 minute. They even give you gear so you can do the quest. Most skill from lv 0 to 95 cost 0 Coins.

you don't really need coins that much until you start hitting the PVP world.

Also will remind you ( in case you don'T know ) ALL PWI SERVER ARE PVE NOW, Since they merge. You want to PVP vs the Princes of the black Gold and the Masters of capitlism....

Unless you have a black hole in your pocket, you will never finish this game, Also... it has no end buddy !

Reminds me of 2009 when people where crying they could not do 2-3 and 3-2 up cause there was no potion to survive AOE.
    But if you had 2 cleric in the team, guess what you could !

Want to be force spoon feed ! go play WOW.
  • sharkky#8608
    sharkky#8608 Posts: 24 Arc User
    The OP actually caught my post on this one, which is rare for forums these days LOL.
    I could not disagree more! and I guess agree at the same time.

MBH include a lot of instances... so yes and no?
    FSJ does not require a specific gear. in fact, I know we say link wep or pm class simply because we want a nuke, however, many squads will bring someone with NV3/g16 gear depending on class. Say for arguments sake... my cleric is NV3+5 and goes to FSJ everyday, so I do not see an argument for not being able to do FSJ! If your under NV3/G16 you probably are def not ready for an MBH anyways.

Now stuff like TTR, IU, DHD, UPD? yes and no again. If you have a high refined weapon that is NV3/G16... most squads will take you!! Seekers, Venos, Clerics, BMs.... these are acceptable classes to bring when they are less than R9.

Maybe it is the people you know or try to run with? idk best advice if you cant obtain R9 for whatever excuse.... spend some time refining your weapon and gear and i assure you that you will find those MBH runs easier to go on.

For a last ditch effort. increase spirit and refine on NV3/G16.... join an active faction that does MBH's together and jump into one of those squads. Best of Luck.

IF your G16 and find issues getting into MBH squads HMU in game and if I havent formed that day you are more than welcome in my runs. BabySharkk is my Main and my Archer, so HMU.
    If you want a guild that will bring you PM a Dawn officer.

The above only obv pertains to Twilight Temple players.

Again best of luck - good hunting - stay awesome blah blah.
  • mysticblue#1834
    edited May 2019
    The point is, the game is 10 year old, They included pills to level you in 5 minute. They even give you gear so you can do the quest. Most skill from lv 0 to 95 cost 0 Coins.

you don't really need coins that much until you start hitting the PVP world.

Also will remind you ( in case you don'T know ) ALL PWI SERVER ARE PVE NOW, Since they merge. You want to PVP vs the Princes of the black Gold and the Masters of capitlism....

Unless you have a black hole in your pocket, you will never finish this game, Also... it has no end buddy !

Reminds me of 2009 when people where crying they could not do 2-3 and 3-2 up cause there was no potion to survive AOE.
    But if you had 2 cleric in the team, guess what you could !

Want to be force spoon feed ! go play WOW.

Lol that's precisely what I said mostly you need a credit card basic class knowledge to have easy time for most mass PvP ingame events. (maybe a very few genie skills)

Something like TNF or pk mode would require to utilise your knowledge to the best extent.

PWI keeps bringing more and more stuff -_-" weapon procs and eventually armour procs as well... (glyphs are not a big deal since they mostly amplify existing skills in a way..)

I wonder how do people keep all of that stuff inside their head.(I mean one should know the opponent skill animation or the skill itself to be able to counter as soon as possible)

It seems I did slightly misread the previous comment.😅
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    lol spoonfed funny...
    this game is separated into two things now..

casual or progression focused...
    casually - you dont do mbh, your gears are **** and just playing to waste time.

progression focused - you do fsj sometimes up and dh if your friend invited you.
    you have max nuema and you can survive on belle..

two hidden modes
    hardcore - you use cc to max your gears and everything else, you kill lots of stuff in nw and end game instances. you kick people in iu if they are noob **** you kill people in fsj and any instance..
    you worldchat pk people another name for this is "no lifers"..
    gambler - you use cc to gamble everyday.. the coins you get you gamble again.. you are not interested in the stuff in this game..you just play to gamble... literally...

for new people i suggest going casual and just do normal bh... less headache more fun...