Heero's 2017 Update Challange!! (Community) Failed 21.80%

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
So another Challenge has reached us...

So this Challenge is for the Forums as the Game will be off-line.
While it's not too active, I can't say that I entirely miss the 500+ page saga that was that one trolling thread back in the day. Am I the only one that even remembers that thread?

Kalyst Kinda Set this Challenge earlier!
Between this post going up and the Servers Coming LIVE! we need to get 500+ posts in this thread! Any post must be Related to PWI! Answering any questions that also get asked will count!

YOU have until I can access the Live Servers! Extended Due to Non Maint! May be @kalystconquerer#0876 will give us something if we complete this!

Some Examples.
Thank you Heero for something to do whall the PWI servers are down and being Updated!
Long Live PWI.
Anyone know what the name of BH49 is?
Drop a comment in here any comment is fine random as it may be must be something to do With PWI!

Here are the Rules.

1. You may not post twice in a row!
2. Spamming the thread will be deducted from the count.
3. The post must be within the T&C for the Forums
4. The Post cannot be anything that would cause offence.
5. No Flaming or Bashing people please (Mods are permitted and Posts will count!)

GO GO GO!!!

Total Comments 103
Compliance -6

Total Running - 103/500 - Required.
Total % 21.80

Remaining Posts Required 397!

Sad to Say the Challange was not completed.

Heero's 2017 Update Challenge (Community) - Failed -
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The name of BH49 is Super Fluffy Foxes. tiger-37.gif Your task is to brush their tails and bring them lots of food.​​
  • spartanschild#9765
    spartanschild#9765 Posts: 12 Arc User
    One time I ate 2 slices of cake instead of 1; sometimes i like to live dangerously. B)

Also im pretty sure BH49 is called Camel Capers
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    bring back egg smilies.
    I don't care how you do it.... just make it happen
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• subtleintuition
    subtleintuition Posts: 9 Arc User
    i remember when it took a cleric to heal you while killing single packs of mobs in bh 49
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Oh my Pan Gu what have you done??? D:

*throws Frail Blobs at Sadareen because they won't stop bugging me about it*
  • oneenergy
    oneenergy Posts: 2 Arc User
    *wondering what Kalyst's Pan Gu did*

Anyone know how to get Jade Brilliance wings?
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 153 Arc User
    I like turtles. PWI should have more turtles.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    pwi should allow me to evolve my turtle :( i love my turtle - better than that stupid plumpfish
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Just today I did tt 3.3 squad mode. It was only me and a friend. And we never died once.

And in the middle of that, I suddenly said "I remember the first time I did this, years ago. PARTY WIPE!"
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Speaking of party wipes...

I almost caused a few when I didnt know how to pull properly with pets when I messed with venos for the first time. Fun times XD

We have turtles. But they are few, far between and smol.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    The only Minions that can roll an advantage against Divine race minions as prey are Candle Shade and Emerald Bone. Both of these are Demonic. The only Divine minion is Uprising Serpent, but an Uprising can roll Demonic as prey. Therefore if you make an Uprising Serpent that is strong against Demonic it is entirely impossible for it to be at a racial disadvantage against an opponent.

This makes an anti-Demonic Uprising Serpent a safe and effective anchor to a team as commander since it can only be at an elemental disadvantage. Elemental attack bonus is a random value between 20 and 40%. Typical endgame minions are currently 3k attack so 40% of 3k is 1.2k but times 1.3 commander bonus is 1.6k.

If the worst case matchup for your flank minions can still give a 1.6k advantage against an opponent with 3k minions then you get a guaranteed win.
    ​​
  • drak
    drak Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nice challenge. Since update will take 6hrs + 2 unexpected + 3 for the unknown + 1 "almost there"... We should be able to do this.

I'm wondering how many participated in Beta, created a character (or two) on Day 1 and still play actively?

There should be some kind of 'longevity award'. :).

LOVE the fact Invite a Friend is back.
  • salmisra
    salmisra Posts: 4 Arc User
    The new Arigora Colosseum must be BH49, right?
    Secret Frostcover Grounds is called BH51.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    They should make a new Transformation for Barbs, Perhaps a Turtle that could swim faster on the water than the tiger form or A bird form where it could fly by itself without using the Flyer.

Edit: A Dragon would be more cool.
  • salmisra
    salmisra Posts: 4 Arc User
    They should make a new Transformation for Barbs, Perhaps a Turtle that could swim faster on the water than the tiger form or A bird form where it could fly by itself without using the Flyer.

Edit: A Dragon would be more cool.

Nooo, what have you done? It's too late!

Congratulations! Barbarians have now gained a new Transformation: The Tortoise!
    -Extreme Slow Motion: movement speed, Heavy Shield: high defence but massive like a screen saver, Earth Quaker: deals aoe damage with every step you take but your screen will shake, Camouflage: highly effective stealth but It Makes You Pink! (There was a reason to this, a very good reason.)
    *caution: learning may cause permanent hairloss to your character
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2017
    Morning all.

Not going to do this with thenumbers we have.

Whats the bh boss for today?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Neverfall - never came :D
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2017
    beast21g wrote: »
    Neverfall - never came :D

Yes Well Neverfall it will be here tomz.

That gives this Challenge Extra Time...
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    And here I was getting so excited for the expansion regardless of the more grinding and the limitations on the new instance.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    The dailies aren't actually too horribly bad and we'll see what's happening with the new instance. Besides, doesn't stop me from including Glyphs as prizes for things *whistles*

HEY! That means everyone has extra time to blow up this thread!
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Lol not too horribly bad? You make me worried, primal dailies wasnt really either at the very beginning.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Neverfall is a lie just like the cake meant to lure you in so PW can eat more cake
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Well I mean, how bad is rotating dailies that take less than 5 minutes to do for 700-800 Vitae unbuffed? I can't vouch for anything that comes after though, so you'll have to forgive me there.

Hey, I like cake!
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    nunuator wrote: »
    Neverfall is a lie just like the cake meant to lure you in so PW can eat more cake

The cake is a lie...
    (Portal reference)​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    What do I need to do to get more goats in my homestead?

Do you guys take bribes or something?

I need more chargers paradises so I can make goats cover every inch of my homestead! fox-38.gif
    ​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    PS the item says sheep, but we all know they are actually goats.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    *looks at loc*

*looks at icon*

*whistles* I have no idea what you're talking about, don't you like your Mushroom Seeds and your Goat Sheeps?

(we should actually look at that and change it if its wrong haha)
  • heerohex#3018
    Lol

Kinda sheepish if you ask me. Come to think of it over time I've seen worse miss names and spellings

'update complet"
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @heero200 wasn't there a TW PvE boss with a super inappropriate name? I can't find a SS for the life of me for it, but Surtr said they changed the name at some point.

Now that you reminded me, the name of a new Treasure System Fashion is wonky and it'll be fixed on the next patch after launch.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Well, 5 minutes of Neverfall dailies aren't that bad...

...until you consider:
    * Homestead dailies (must do if you want G17 weapons, higher level HS dailies require you to do instances and stuff)
    * Primal World dailies (the need for blood never ends, also Star Chart items)

...and then leave some time for:
    * Flowsilver Palace (unfortunate when it's neither BH nor HS daily)
    * Uncharted Paradise (unfortunate if you don't get it for HS as well)
    * Dawnlight Halls (not enough info for this one)
    * Bounty Hunter (for the chance of coins or because it's HS daily)

...plus:
    * Phoenix Valley (if you're still leveling past or current lives)

...and:
    * Have alts you want to keep somewhat up date
    * Have geared alts you want to keep up to date to PvP with them

I mean, I'm not trying to be negative here, I'm excited for the expansion! But the crazy amount of dailies is an undeniable truth. tiger-43.gif People miss the time when they could spam Nirvana over the weekend and then take a break/do something else/get a life during the weekdays.

​​