Midsummer Crazy Collection

Options

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    rocky19 wrote: »
    I'm not even sure there was any for charging gold, atleast there wasn't during the first post of the event otherwise I would have charged some gold myself.

Quoting from the official post-

> Your Gold will remain untouched-- these Bonus Points are completely separate from your actual Gold, so spending the Bonus Points will NOT spend your Gold. This promotion is purely a bonus!
    > Your account will not be credited with Bonus Points until the Gold is actually transferred to a PWI server.
    > You must redeem your Bonus Points in order to receive your Lucky Tokens.

I redeemed mine, got no july tokens for it. Not that it truly mattered for me.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Options
    Right, same here. This is because they mentioned that the tokens would be given "after" the promo ended, which was July 30th, where as the tokens were expiring on July 28th. Typical PWI bulshyt
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • enelimm
    enelimm Posts: 332 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Here are the latest news:
    - This week's maintenance being just a server restart, we aim at sending the rewards out with the next maintenance (8/19). We'll keep you updated should there be any further delay.
    - For unexpected technical reasons, we won't be able to send Dragon Shocker Packs this time. We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.
    That's it for the moment :) Cheers!
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    enelimm wrote: »
    ...We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.

this line doesnt make a lot of sense.. please clarify, since you know those packs contain 10* orbs, so you just said youre goign to give everyone AT LEAST a 10* orb...(if not 11 or 12*) so guys lets take bets how long before this gets changed

and well since its suppose to be 5 packs, im expecting 5x 10*s(or better) in my mailbox next week on every toon that logged in+fb code for those 2 weeks...awesome
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mosz wrote: »
    ...We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.

this line doesnt make a lot of sense.. please clarify, since you know those packs contain 10* orbs, so you just said youre goign to give everyone AT LEAST a 10* orb...(if not 11 or 12*) so guys lets take bets how long before this gets changed

and well since its suppose to be 5 packs, im expecting 5x 10*s(or better) in my mailbox next week on every toon that logged in+fb code for those 2 weeks...awesome

Of which the chance to get the 10* orb is 0.01% per pack, don't put words in his mouth that are false.

Though I agree that what he said isn't very clear since it's a chance pack, are you guys going to go for the average chance on that pack and send that @enelimm?
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mosz
    edited August 2015
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Of which the chance to get the 10* orb is 0.01% per pack, don't put words in his mouth that are false.

Though I agree that what he said isn't very clear since it's a chance pack, are you guys going to go for the average chance on that pack and send that @enelimm?

so what thats its a .01% chance, even if its a .00001% chance someone could/would win it, can't say something is of an equal (or greater ) value if there is no chance at all to get the maximum possible reward-then its a plain lie, i did not put words in his mouth, i only clarified what he said (with information he doesn't even realize, and when he does will ninja edit)

here let me just take your lotto ticket and give you 5 cents for it, cause thats "an equal or greater value", so what if the jackpot is $100mil
  • keihan007#7641
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    mosz wrote: »

Well with their wording, it would suggest least 10* orbs, which is bit of an overkill imo. Which is why I personally want clarification on what we getting. Then again couple bound +10 orbs arent gonna do much harm considering the average gear these days anyways.

• chaton
    chaton Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    - This week's maintenance being just a server restart, we aim at sending the rewards out with the next maintenance (8/19). We'll keep you updated should there be any further delay.
    - For unexpected technical reasons, we won't be able to send Dragon Shocker Packs this time. We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.

FINALLY, a date, now if only we could know whose names were drawn for the higher tiers?
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    Hi everyone,

if its 10* that would be cool ali_072.gif

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• rocky19
    Options
    Has anyone been contacted for their Customized War Avatar S Chest yet?
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    I was going to ask the same question. I did not get one thing from that event...
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • rocky19
    Options
    @enelimm @mintsummer

Could you guys please let us know what's going on? How will the customized S chest winners contacted? When will the winner list be announced. You said you already have the list right, why can't you post it on news page so we knows who can expect what...
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • chaton
    Options
    @enelimm @mintsummer

Could you guys please let us know what's going on? How will the customized S chest winners contacted? When will the winner list be announced. You said you already have the list right, why can't you post it on news page so we knows who can expect what...

i want to second this request
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Update please.. this promo was for the month before the merge. Can we finish one thing before starting other things?
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• rocky19
    Options
    I am starting to lose hope on these dumb fcks. These ppl do not even have the courtesy to reply to players concerns. The ticketing system sucks - There are various other games out there where you have a "VIP Support" where the people who spend money in game have a much faster access to the support personnel through a live chatting system.

If this raffle and the DawnGlory event times aren't taken care of within the new week or two, I will sure make sure at least 15-20 cash shoppers (from my server) including me will stop cash shopping so they can kiss a goodbye to all the money which they would be making now.
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    so its 19 of August.
    Did they sent out anything yet?

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    No....at least I have not received anything on any of my charactors.
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone,

liar liar pants on fire
  • mosz
    Options
    Hi everyone,

liar liar pants on fire

yah wtf, this is sad, maybe they sent it to the "old servers" and thats why we didnt get it :D
  • enelimm
    enelimm Posts: 332 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am checking what happened here, will keep you updated :)
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • rocky19
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@enelimm
    Can you please ANNOUNCE the RAFFLE WINNER LIST ?

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • chaton
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@enelimm
    Can you please ANNOUNCE the RAFFLE WINNER LIST ?

i to would like that, at least then we know if we won something bigger or not
  • chaton
    Options
    i just fount 5 4star orbs in my mail, i am assuming it is my rewards from this?
    kinda lame if that is all i get when i had 880 tokens :s
  • jasonk
    jasonk Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Participate to earn special Lucky Tokens and enter our most ambitious SCAM to date!

lol really what was these worthless orb's for anyhow??? can't do anything with them I mean at some point you have to relize your only making it worse I had 550 tokens and these crappy orbs are but a smack in the face
  • victoryseeker
    victoryseeker Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, I'd really appreciate a winner list being announced; I want proof that PW didn't just mail them to everyone in the promotion. I had 1,100 tokens, along with another bunch that was supposed to come from the Charge Rewards points. I did spend the points, before anyone points out that you had to. For all that, I get a whopping 5 bound 4* orbs. Hooray? Please release a winner list, I think those of us that spent 1,000 gold on this promotion, and hundreds of real dollars, deserve at LEAST that.
  • shadowxwolf
    shadowxwolf Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Scam indeed. They're changing all their rewards constantly, can't stick with one damn thing. I want my 10* chance packs, not BOUND 4* orbs. My god PWI. Get your **** together. How about you actually think things through before you post events, to realize what you can and can't (More like don't want to) give to us instead of having to change it every time the event is almost over. Or hell, mid way through. I don't care if I would have gotten the minimum reward from all the Dragon Shocker Packs. At least I stood a chance. Can tell you right now, until this **** gets fixes (Because it is, definitely broken) that I'm not going to do any more raffle ****. Or charge rewards. Or anything cash-shoppy, unless you guys can pull out some damn good sales to make up for your **** rewards.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    I agree with the previous rage. The 5 bound 4 star orbs is trash. I got another explorers kit, scouts kit, a chest, and s pack...but still want ot see a winners list
  • keihan007#7641
    edited August 2015
    Options
    tuttle wrote: »
    I agree with the previous rage. The 5 bound 4 star orbs is trash. I got another explorers kit, scouts kit, a chest, and s pack...but still want ot see a winners list

So far I got 5 4* orbs that arent even stashable, lol. These orbs are absolutely worthless to me, think I`ll just npc them.​​

• sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    Seriously?

first motivate your gaming community with specific war avatar cards and now it is lost without any detail communication? (e. g. too busy for investigation because of riptide upgrade?)

What in the hell should I do with 5 x 4* orbs at my gear status?
    I agree, I felt like you treat us like trash in this specific case for your event.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You guys are completely jumping the gun with the rage about the orbs.

On this very page it's stated:

That's all that's going on here: Them keeping their word about getting us our stuff.
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)