All active Arc codes here

Options

Comments

• Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why do I need to got 50 posts already to be able to use this command?And 50 posts where? On this thread? In all the forum?
    Why did you made this bot this way?
    Why not treating all people equal?
    Why being ''racist''? Cause this what you doing is a sort of racism.

seeing as you have well over 700 posts, your just being a troll. but to humor the idea for others, this is the reason for the limit below.

Sweetiebot add code 75HtYCE6 for a Jones Blessing which expires on 2016-01-01

1) this guy only had 1 post.
    2) this code was already posted
    3) it was also inaccurate (only stated you receive a Jones blessing, when you get both blessings)

this actually makes me wonder, Ast did you program a way for her to know if a code was already posted? i know lots of people spam this thread as soon as a new code is posted. if you didn't its likely to get 3-4 of the same code available.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    50 posts is way to few. A few alt QQ threads and bam... 50. I'd recommend increasing that. A lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    50 posts is way to few. A few alt QQ threads and bam... 50. I'd recommend increasing that. A lot.

QQ I had so many more posts under my belt till Arc came out and said **** you.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Really you have to ask?

Its set so this feature wont get abused easily or it will be mods only. Its your choice. 50 Posts over all on this forum I would say is a nice limit will stop people signing up on forums JUST to post and misuse Services like this. That and a few other reasons behind this nothing as your suggesting.

What make you think ppl with 50 posts wont abuse this?
    And what makes you think ppl wont just post the code in a simple commentary without using this service?
    seeing as you have well over 700 posts, your just being a troll. but to humor the idea for others, this is the reason for the limit below.

1) this guy only had 1 post.
    2) this code was already posted
    3) it was also inaccurate (only stated you receive a Jones blessing, when you get both blessings)

this actually makes me wonder, Ast did you program a way for her to know if a code was already posted? i know lots of people spam this thread as soon as a new code is posted. if you didn't its likely to get 3-4 of the same code available.

believe what you want about me trolling.

What makes you think a person with more than 50 posts cant make the same mistake that the guy with only 1 post have made?
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options

Mods/Admins can revoke the Sweetiebot privileges of those who abuse it... and if it gets too bad then we can just have Ast make it something normal posters can't do.

The 50 post thing is basic abuse prevention just like how we have a three day limit before being able to make a new thread when a forum account is considered new. It obviously won't stop everyone that wishes to try and be stupid... but it's much better than letting anyone do as they will with no limit in place.

And you trying to call it racist screams of trolling. A post count requirement is far from racism. That's like saying it's racist everyone's not a mod because hey why make people need to be approved for that under specific circumstances!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    And what makes you think ppl wont just post the code in a simple commentary without using this service?

believe what you want about me trolling.

What makes you think a person with more than 50 posts cant make the same mistake that the guy with only 1 post have made?

I believe the point here is not to be erm... "racist" as you say... But to put some sort of basic restriction.

I don't think Asterelle believes there WONT be people who abuse it. Which is why he is keeping an eye on this thread. He is giving the player base a chance to moderate their own creation: IE this thread, and leaving restrictions relatively basic, like a post restriction. As Kossy pointed out this is very similar to what PW forums already has in place for new posters.

I think this is a fair chance considering the thread's recent history of being relatively troll free and accurate.

Not counting your post about racism, ofc. b:surrender
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I believe the point here is not to be erm... "racist" as you say... But to put some sort of basic restriction.

I don't think Asterelle believes there WONT be people who abuse it. Which is why he is keeping an eye on this thread. He is giving the player base a chance to moderate their own creation: IE this thread, and leaving restrictions relatively basic, like a post restriction. As Kossy pointed out this is very similar to what PW forums already has in place for new posters.

I think this is a fair chance considering the thread's recent history of being relatively troll free and accurate.

Not counting your post about racism, ofc. b:surrender

People will just come on this thread and post a new code on a commentary without using this new function Sweetiebot offers.
    If a troll free thread is wanted and than a person thats willing to do so could just check the FB page or the PW site for new code and post it on thread were only he would have acces to. No one else would be able to post a commentary on that thread. this way you can stop ppl from trolling or asking Sweetiebot to post the same code over and over again. Cause that is what you are going to get here. Different ppl asking for the same code to be posted.
    It was better when Sparkie posted the codes. He posted them on facebook page and on forum in the same time.
    Since he stoped posted them on forum I realize that I find about codes in game( a person post them in WC) than i find the code on PW facebook page and than after hours and hours they get post on forum.
    giphy.gif

• kiranadia
    kiranadia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey I don't have 50 posts but the code yrkF9cFI has expired and needs to be removed from the list. Thank you in advance for whoever is able to put in the command. b:thanks
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove code yrkF9cFI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I didn't catch the reason but a mod has put you on the temporary ignore list. I'm sure you know what you did.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Removing promo code yrkF9cFI
    This can be undone with the command: Sweetiebot add code yrkF9cFI for War Avatar S x1 , War Avatar Bx6, Profundity Scroll x10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

I didn't catch the reason but a mod has put you on the temporary ignore list. I'm sure you know what you did.

*shrug*
    was just trying to be helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh I like how Sweetiebot has been updated to be able to take care of this. Very nice. And this way users can still help keep it up to date.
  • Mencheres - Heavens Tear
    Mencheres - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Removing promo code yrkF9cFI
    This can be undone with the command: Sweetiebot add code yrkF9cFI for War Avatar S x1 , War Avatar Bx6, Profundity Scroll x10

This is expired. Is there a new code for this?
  • evilsneasel
    evilsneasel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Here are the curent Arc codes in one place:

75HtYCE6 - Jones + O'Malley's Blessing expires 1 January 2016
    yrkF9cFI - War Avatar S x1 , War Avatar Bx6, Profundity Scroll x10
    jLRKL5us - War Avatar Chest A

I believe the War Avatar S (yrkF9cFI) is expired now, just tried it, if anyone can verify it please do
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I believe the War Avatar S (yrkF9cFI) is expired now, just tried it, if anyone can verify it please do

That is no longer the current list for codes, read the thread from the beginning and see that the first comment is no longer the same. SweetieBot has now the list and it's properly updated.
  • noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That is no longer the current list for codes, read the thread from the beginning and see that the first comment is no longer the same. SweetieBot has now the list and it's properly updated.

lol sweetiebot only updates and removes codes with the comands shown on its first post, it dont mean it has the properly updated codes :P
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    Options
    People will just come on this thread and post a new code on a commentary without using this new function Sweetiebot offers.
    If a troll free thread is wanted and than a person thats willing to do so could just check the FB page or the PW site for new code and post it on thread were only he would have acces to. No one else would be able to post a commentary on that thread. this way you can stop ppl from trolling or asking Sweetiebot to post the same code over and over again. Cause that is what you are going to get here. Different ppl asking for the same code to be posted.
    It was better when Sparkie posted the codes. He posted them on facebook page and on forum in the same time.
    Since he stoped posted them on forum I realize that I find about codes in game( a person post them in WC) than i find the code on PW facebook page and than after hours and hours they get post on forum.

One person currently is not doing this job. There are a lot of things that *should* be done on the forums but one person doesnt have time for it. Mods and admins are overloaded. So the player base steps in to help. Asty is one of the primary donaters to ensure we have access to streamlined information everywhere, whether it be guides, genies, sharding, refining and now event codes. But just because he has automated a service for us doesnt mean he has the time to update it as fast as the player base can.

I don't know about your server but we have our fair share of trolls. I prefer checking in one place like this with consolidated, accurate and verifiable information. If you dont mind checking other sources and its quicker for you then by all means. But doesnt mean the rest of us cant enjoy this feature.

Beyond that its nice to have a documented history of codes that pw doesnt usually fiddle with. Im sure you have seen your share of *updated* sales flyers with end dates of sales a few days after the sales end....

And as you can see despite people posting the same thing ONE post is being updated with current info and Asty is keeping an eye to ensure it is still up to date. I dont really see the problem with multiple posts as I am sure Sweetiebot has a duplicate filter.

If she doesnt I'd be surprised. Asty is usually privy to that kind of thing.
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lol sweetiebot only updates and removes codes with the comands shown on its first post, it dont mean it has the properly updated codes :P

Next time you decide to reply to me please read the full conversation. What the person quoted was the old first post, not sweet's post. if that person would have looked at the first post that now is of our silly bot, would have seen that the code in question is no longer there since someone already tryed it and said it expired ( the post above the person who asked ). I never said thet sweetiebot can update the list by itself.
    So do me a favor and read everything and don't make things up for me, ok? Thank you.
  • camacho420
    camacho420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    any one know the newest hyper stone code? cant find it any where QQ
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    camacho420 wrote: »
    any one know the newest hyper stone code? cant find it any where QQ

And then there were none...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Pokouervn - Archosaur
    Pokouervn - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'd like to know that as well... are they still putting out weekly codes or not... can't find any here.... nor on the facebook page or twitter.....
  • cruffyloves
    cruffyloves Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    where are the new codes none this week b:sad
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    where are the new codes none this week b:sad

We dont get weekly codes anymore.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The main prob is, that everyone can create as many accounts as they want; a flaw which you can't avoid at F2P games. Since they even give out exp stuff for free (Illusion stones, Profundity Scrolls), too many scammers get too many "rewards" w/o any effort.

Free refine aids is a big business. Every dreamchaser pack gives you 10x 1* and 10 2* orbs. (+1ing and +2ing costs you most of mirages, if you refine w/o orbs).
    With 50 event gold you can get about 58 tishas/tienkangs.

It sums up. As long as there is free refine stuff included in the packs, they can't give those away anymore. Because the "result" is tradable.
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove code jLRKL5us it has expired.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove code jLRKL5us it has expired.
    I don't think %s is a code, maybe it was already removed or expired?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot remove code jLRKL5us
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to remove codes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eirghan
    edited March 2015
    Options
This discussion has been closed.