33t51C7L

Got a war avatar pack A
    5 profoundity scolls
    5 hypers
  • Kahunny - Dreamweaver
    Kahunny - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    33t51C7L - 1x Hyper EXP Stone Ticket 1x War Avatar Pack A 5x Profundity Scroll I Ticket

Added
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    PPh4pwgp and WArh3cB5

Both expired
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    PPh4pwgp - Hyper Exp Stone expires Unknown (reedem it fast)
    WArh3cB5 - War Avatar Chest Bx3 War Avatar S x1 Profundity Scroll x5

these two codes are expired
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

I really appreciate this thread, but I it doesn't sit well with me just having the code for the riddle given to us without putting in any effort for it.

Why is that related to you?
    Who want to solve riddle he won't look for code. I didn't saw riddle right away but i had friend msg me in game basically telling me about riddle and to send him code if i find out.
    I looked at PWI fb page, saw post with around 50 comments. I knew theres code in comments so i didnt look at them first. I opened page and tried to solve it. As i failed i looked up for code in comments, redeemed and then i went bk to solve riddle.. Eventually i did it because i was curious and wanted to do that challenge.
  • lanebre
    lanebre Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I started reading your essay but got really bored after first sentence. Im tired of people like you who pulls up grammar errors first. I read what i wrote and its perfectly understandable unless you are English then its natural because you don't even understand yourself.
    FYI codes are not made on forum. They get posted on forum AFTER facebook page or in-game announcement.

To others: I'm so sorry for this post in thread which is not meant for personal chit-chats but those smarty pants people pulls worst of me on surface b:surrender
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @lanebre, all is Moderator foul. If she/he will delete all "spam" from topics, peoples will be learn do not spam. But she/he is to lazy to do it, and in this topic "All active Arc codes here" we have some stories..
    If I'll be Mod here, you all will be fear me and mine delete button on your spam posts.
    b:bye
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    And because what I HOPED to talk about in this thread keeps being ignored:
    1) For codes that come via a source like the latest 'riddle', is it reasonable to have a pagelink, and perhaps a clue for solving it along with the code? (Optionally to have the code and/or hint hidden from immediate view, via Spoiler tags or the like?)

2) Could a segment of the Original Post contain a list of Expired codes. Preferably with when they expired, and maybe what they gave.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Can I please moderator to close this topic or to delete spam here?
    Thank you. b:bye
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    WTH are you doing to the thread?
    Take it to pms and discuss how spelling, morality and other hot topics you seem to be interesting in affect the online community, but stop littering this thread with your off-topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    There is no policy on this thread, codes are codes, riddle or not.
    The riddle was stupid anyway
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am awfully sorry if I spoiled anyones fun by posting the code. I had no idea it was a riddle when I posted it. Someone posted a code in the world chat on my server, i checked it, found that it worked, and hurried to post it, to be nice to all. Well I intended to be nice to all anyway.
  • orangeladey
    orangeladey Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am awfully sorry if I spoiled anyones fun by posting the code. I had no idea it was a riddle when I posted it. Someone posted a code in the world chat on my server, i checked it, found that it worked, and hurried to post it, to be nice to all. Well I intended to be nice to all anyway.

b:byeDon't be sorry. I found and solved the riddle before coming to this thread, and I'm sure others have, too. And it is nice of you to have posted it, too. Given your source, how could you have known otherwise. And if you hadn't posted it, someon else would have.

I'm the one who screwed things up. I've deleted my posts that have started such upset on non-thread subjects. I've been actually sick at how out of context and twisted and off-subject my words were taken. I NEVER intended any insult. I only wanted and intended clarification. So I apologize.b:surrender

I, obviously, didn't fully work through how people come across all codes. I was only thinking about the original post, not anything anyone else posted, because regulating that is futile on any forum. My fault for not stating it as such.

Was anyone actually interested in knowing how to solve thr logic problem/riddle? From the responses I've seen, I'm guessing no.
    ♪ "Once I thought the World was made for me"
    ♫ "Once I thought experience was Free"
    ♪ "Never knew you had to pay the Price"
    ♫ "Then I found you sometimes pay it Twice!"
    --The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:byeDon't be sorry. I found and solved the riddle before coming to this thread, and I'm sure others have, too. And it is nice of you to have posted it, too. Given your source, how could you have known otherwise. And if you hadn't posted it, someon else would have.

I'm the one who screwed things up. I've deleted my posts that have started such upset on non-thread subjects. I've been actually sick at how out of context and twisted and off-subject my words were taken. I NEVER intended any insult. I only wanted and intended clarification. So I apologize.b:surrender

I, obviously, didn't fully work through how people come across all codes. I was only thinking about the original post, not anything anyone else posted, because regulating that is futile on any forum. My fault for not stating it as such.

Was anyone actually interested in knowing how to solve thr logic problem/riddle? From the responses I've seen, I'm guessing no.
    open page source, look up myfunction (lel), find answer. b:avoid

Besides that, the logic of the riddle itself is easy.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Don't be sorry for anything.
    This topic has no rules about spoiling anything. Anyone who wanted to do the riddle without 'spoiling' it shouldn't come into a topic dedicated to posting and listing codes.

I appreciate you and everyone else who posts the codes here.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Only blessing code is working. Please edit it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mechorian
    mechorian Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have tried ALL the codes listed on this page and NONE of them are working for me at all, they ALL claim expired, even the ones that are supposed to work!

Any help please?!
  • fantasya310
    fantasya310 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mechorian wrote: »
    I have tried ALL the codes listed on this page and NONE of them are working for me at all, they ALL claim expired, even the ones that are supposed to work!

Any help please?!

Thats totally normal, codes are valid only for some days then they expire, you have to check only the most recent ones to hope that they work. This is not a sort of bug, this thread exist to inform all the ppl about new codes, but they eventually expire after a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my attempt for a decent signature

- respect -
  • moshmello
    moshmello Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I just created my account yesterday and logged out by choosing the "close window" icon in the bottom right corner. when i logged back in, it asked me to create a character. there was no trace of the level 10 venomancer i played as...did i log in correctly?? i logged into all of the servers, just in case i had forgotten which one i played on, even though im fairly certain it was santurary. the only buttons where "create" and "exit". the "start" button was shaded in.

Can someone please respond??
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    There is no "close window" icon in the bottom right corner. If you closed the window using the X in the top right corner, it minimizes the client to the taskbar tray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • cccccxxxxx
    cccccxxxxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    moshmello wrote: »
    I just created my account yesterday and logged out by choosing the "close window" icon in the bottom right corner. when i logged back in, it asked me to create a character. there was no trace of the level 10 venomancer i played as...did i log in correctly?? i logged into all of the servers, just in case i had forgotten which one i played on, even though im fairly certain it was santurary. the only buttons where "create" and "exit". the "start" button was shaded in.

Can someone please respond??

When you log in be sure to change the server AFTER you log in as the server defaults to the last server played on the last account when logged in. if you share your computer with someone be sure their account is not logged in on arch, be sure you are logging in on the correct account
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yrkF9cFI code for the 6 B packs 1 S pack and 10 profundity scrolls...no demon sage card though...since the whole thing isnt coming to your mail in game
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ty for the post. <3
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    If you use the code and get it from the mail you can get a total of 20 scrolls
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    posted on facebook:

Update: Thanks everyone for your patience. Event is now live! If you redeemed the items with the wrong character, grab the code: yrkF9cFI and redeem it in arc for:

Profundity Scroll I Ticket x10
    War Avatar Chest: B x6
    War Avatar Pack S x1

Thanks for your patience folks!

P.S.: Event gold is not included in the redemption code, as it is account shared.

No idea what the GM is talking about, but I suppose he/she has no clue too b:laugh
    At least the code works b:thanks
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    war34child wrote: »
    posted on facebook:

Update: Thanks everyone for your patience. Event is now live! If you redeemed the items with the wrong character, grab the code: yrkF9cFI and redeem it in arc for:

War Avatar Pack S x1

P.S.: Event gold is not included in the redemption code, as it is account shared.

No idea what the GM is talking about, but I suppose he/she has no clue too b:laugh

They did the same thing as last time and expected different results. What a surprise
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    war34child wrote: »
    posted on facebook:

War Avatar Pack S x1

The GM means that after you use the Demon/Sage Event Card, the 5000 event silver is shared to all toons on that account. So in the end, yes you do get your Event Gold on any toon you want to use it on.
  • mudvayne24
    mudvayne24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I waited over a half an hour on both of my toons (different accounts) and never got anything in my email. I had to use the code on both so I lost on out all of my event gold. Anybody else having similar issues?
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mudvayne24 wrote: »
    I waited over a half an hour on both of my toons (different accounts) and never got anything in my email. I had to use the code on both so I lost on out all of my event gold. Anybody else having similar issues?

Log in a toon on your acct that is lower than level 94 and not RB. You will get the mail then
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.