All active Arc codes here

Options
167891012»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh, I was confused, it sounded like you were describing a problem with getting QSM gears for low levels...I guess running QSM is a terrible way to get QSM gears...

What Mayfly's saying is that the stuff you get without running the instance is limited and only applies to two parts of all your gear. If you want QSM gear, you have to actually run the instance.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    What Mayfly's saying is that the stuff you get without running the instance is limited and only applies to two parts of all your gear. If you want QSM gear, you have to actually run the instance.

That's what I said.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • bankid1234
    bankid1234 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options

Cape, Neck, Belt and Hat.
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Was checking for new codes but saw these last few posts. I went with four parts 70+ qsm gear, cape, belt, necklace and plate on my 71 barb. Just got him a WoE the week before. There are some quests you can do for the items to make 1 pc of armor at least. He already had Cuisses of Divine Beast and old 3* 74 wrists and boots waiting for him. I like the 2 and 4 pc bonuses on the 70+ and 85+ gears. Anyhow, good luck on getting the runs done. b:victory

Note: the Heartward Jades will make the cape, hat, neck and belt and those are dropped or awarded for certain bosses in both disaster and Wraithgate. The other mats are limited from quests and yes, would require QSM runs if you want the complete set. My commentary for the month. xD
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well, this thread got derailed. With Mod help, too.

/thread
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • smoozeman12
    smoozeman12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot any new codes?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sweetiebot any new codes?
    What is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well, this thread got derailed. With Mod help, too.

/thread
    There haven't been any new codes and the QSM tangent lasted all of 8 posts. Not much of a derail and that one post wasn't much "help" towards it either. b:chuckle
  • mizukhy
    mizukhy Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There's nothing else besides crickets, grasshoppers, crickets .....https://youtu.be/8T2l15bKMZk
  • Livetopaddle - Archosaur
    Livetopaddle - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Does this actuallly get updated?
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Only if there's a new code?
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Does this actuallly get updated?
    See:
    christer wrote: »
    Only if there's a new code?

We haven't had a new code for about two weeks, so there's been nothing to update since that time.
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well, we did have some codes recently, although they were only there for 30 min, few hours or a day max, so people who were online at the time the codes were given, were lucky to get it. So it never made this topic cause the code expired pretty much before it was seen by others.
  • Ramero - Dreamweaver
    Ramero - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well, we did have some codes recently, although they were only there for 30 min, few hours or a day max, so people who were online at the time the codes were given, were lucky to get it. So it never made this topic cause the code expired pretty much before it was seen by others.

hehehehehhehehehehehe

b:thanksb:thanks

30 min for what ?? for relog or error b:shutupb:surrender

we want 2 day At leastb:cute
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Options

Those are the ones I'm referring to from about two weeks ago. They actually did make it in here too since the folks on Morai were nice enough to let us know right as they were given practically so those who came to check the topic typically made it in time.
  • HellxKeeper - Harshlands
    HellxKeeper - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You guys said before you are going to post weekly codes. Where are those weekly codes now? Come on! Guys just dont say anything if you cant stick to it.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Options
    You guys said before you are going to post weekly codes. Where are those weekly codes now? Come on! Guys just dont say anything if you cant stick to it.
    Weekly codes were an initiative lead by sparkiesoft; they weren't a promise from PWE at all. He had to cut back on them for a while due to large abuse of the system. Shortly after he started doing them a bit more regularly again, PWE suffered massive layoffs and considering we haven't seen a trace of him for about a month now, it's pretty safe to assume he was one of the victims.

Considering the treatment PWE tends to give this game, I doubt we'll ever see "weekly" codes again. Maybe if the next CM we get (assuming we get one) feels like giving it a shot but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Weekly codes were an initiative lead by sparkiesoft; they weren't a promise from PWE at all. He had to cut back on them for a while due to large abuse of the system. Shortly after he started doing them a bit more regularly again, PWE suffered massive layoffs and considering we haven't seen a trace of him for about a month now, it's pretty safe to assume he was one of the victims.

Considering the treatment PWE tends to give this game, I doubt we'll ever see "weekly" codes again. Maybe if the next CM we get (assuming we get one) feels like giving it a shot but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Yep.. It was mentioned in a report that I had read about the PWE & Cryptic Studio layoffs that I had read somewhere (not long after they had happened) that they said that PWE's (senior/head) CM had sadly fallen victim to it aswell (by being axed) along with so many others who also lost their jobs during the reductions and sadly now it seems that sparkie apparently really was the one that they were referring to in that report...b:surrender...Its sad to lose him like this, after all that he was trying to do for us...b:surrender

We can only hope that the next CM we get is as good of a CM as sparkie was trying to be for everyone...b:thanks
  • llaiedail
    llaiedail Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    code active? b:surrender
  • Classicblond - Sanctuary
    Classicblond - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    hmm interesting question...i dont think it does im trying to find out the code to put it to arc and cant find it anyways.... * sighs* b:thanks
  • opkossy
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Er... what do you mean exactly?

If you're trying to find where to put it in Arc, you have to use the actual Arc client and not the website. From there, click the orb in the top left corner after you've signed in and Redeem a Code will be in that menu.

The code itself is still active and working just fine.
  • fampar
    fampar Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options

seitori wrote: »
    Yep.. It was mentioned in a report that I had read about the PWE & Cryptic Studio layoffs that I had read somewhere (not long after they had happened) that they said that PWE's (senior/head) CM had sadly fallen victim to it aswell (by being axed) along with so many others who also lost their jobs during the reductions and sadly now it seems that sparkie apparently really was the one that they were referring to in that report...b:surrender...Its sad to lose him like this, after all that he was trying to do for us...b:surrender

We can only hope that the next CM we get is as good of a CM as sparkie was trying to be for everyone...b:thanks

i din't know about this :/ long time without check the forums...
    too bad, just when someone was doing good things for users this happened

b:surrender
    ❄️《 野火烧不尽 ,春风 吹 又 生》​​❄️
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    Since sweetiebot is not here to keep this update, and there aren't any codes worth putting here atm anyway. I'm going to unsticky this. We can go back to it if/when sweetie comes back.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.