Server with the Worst PvP?

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OMG...drama free is not being carebear. Carebear is like...

"Did you see (Do you know) what ___ did?

He ___ and ___ (eg: killed him and sold his gear, killed his alt and made it lose cogs etc.) and I can't be in same faction or same squad as him!"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Mainly because those "pro" gamers can't handle fights w/o a gear gap. But seriously...who can blame them? Being better or lesser geared is a common situation in PWIs pvp. How could they know how to deal with equally geared ppl if not through...you know (I definitly try not to speak it out...but... ._.).

Another point was that senseless PvE ****. Most just bulked together the strongest DDs to finish it first...no thought of possible strategies involved...but ya that was a flaw from the management clearly.

That's ehy I say: Roll a cross server 1on1 PvP event. Only self buffs. Matches each round. No cards. Same gears. The winners get to participate in the new PWIC.

But meh. I'd win anyways...so that would be alot of work just to praise me (:

(Yes thats meant to provoke and yes we need cross server pvp. Let it be 1on1s. Please!) Then we could see which server got the worst PvP. I so wanna stomp in so many big mouths from all the other servers...damn that would be a major enjoyment. Make it happen PWE! Entry fee 100 golds? No prob!

1 on 1 is doomed to fail, PWI's 1v1 balance is absolute ****. Even with equal gear and self buffs only it just won't work. The winner will be a Barb, Sin, or Cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can I vote for every server? (PWI in general). PWI just doesn't have the skill based talent pool that other games do.

This game is more of a mom/pap social game.

Try playing free mmo's where nearly every top player:

1. Doesn't need to cash (has studied economics/securities)

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

3. Is male between the ages of 18-35

4. Has knowledge about software/hardware and/or coding

5. Has extensive gaming history

6. Has a (credible) university education or an IQ of 120+

7. Is healthy, not overweight, active, quick reaction time.

8. Isn't concerned with gimmicks (fashion, mounts etc.)

How many players in PWI actually meet these requirements? Gear helps sure, but if don't meet all or at least most of these other things, you'd have no chance with equal gear against real players anyways.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    Can I vote for every server? (PWI in general). PWI just doesn't have the skill based talent pool that other games do.

1. Doesn't need to cash (has studied economics/securities) ***** I don't need to study ****, success just follows me.

2. Can leave pc on 24/7 Check.

3. Is male between the ages of 18-35 Check.

4. Has knowledge about software/hardware and/or coding ***** that aint gonna help me **** your **** up in pk.

5. Has extensive gaming history Check

6. Has a (credible) university education or an IQ of 120+ ***** you callin' us dumb?

7. Is healthy, not overweight, active, quick reaction time. Not me, but I react like a cat though mother ****er

8. Isn't concerned with gimmicks (fashion, mounts etc.) ***** I gotta look fresh when I'm dominating the pk.

How many players in PWI actually meet these requirements? Gear helps sure, but if don't meet all or at least most of these other things, you'd have no chance with equal gear against real players anyways.

I'm a beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

Half of this list is completely irrelevant to skill in a game.

Like come on. You can appreciate vanity and flair while still being a skilled player. You also don't need a programming or economics background to be skilled either. And an IQ of 120+? Really? What a ridiculous and useless qualification.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Half of this list is completely irrelevant to skill in a game.

Like come on. You can appreciate vanity and flair while still being a skilled player. You also don't need a programming or economics background to be skilled either. And an IQ of 120+? Really? What a ridiculous and useless qualification.

If 1/2 of pvp in mmo's is gear based, then achieving gear to be relevant in endgame pvp is completely relevant to pvp. MMO's aren't like first-person shooting games. If you can't achieve the gear to ever compete with endgame pvp'ers, how can you ever consider yourself skilled in pvp, if the basis you've set is so low that all factors aren't taken into consideration. Skill in MMO's comes from more than clicking skills, it comes from understanding the games nature on different levels, it's inherent of the genre.

To put this in simple terms, why overall are Asians tagged as the best gamers? Do you think a higher percentage of Asians in comparison to other demographics meet up to most of the things I mentioned?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah man...because we has such small ...eyes...we compensate by being gud in games.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    To put this in simple terms, why overall are Asians tagged as the best gamers? Do you think a higher percentage of Asians in comparison to other demographics meet up to most of the things I mentioned?

We're specifically bred for gaming, didn't you know?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited October 2014

i dont NEED to cash, doesnt mean i wont.
    2. Can leave pc on 24/7
    this already happens, faction afk spot ftw
    im 20 so check on this on
    i can work my computer well enough to answer tech support questions so im good. i need help ill make a phone call to my dad, the computer parts wizard.
    feel like this is a "i hate new gamers" type sentiment but i guess i can check it off too
    how does this factor in exactly?
    so you hate new players and fat people. i already dislike you.
    having just called half the pwi community unskilled i would hide in fear of the wrath of the fashionistas/fashionistos. they will be out for blood. also, if you're not concerned with SOME gimmick, lets go with fashion, whats the point of playing?
    this list makes everyone on other games sound boring. ill stick with my PWI community. I love these people <333.

pulling a zanryu on this list.

also i agree with kossy. the majority of this list is irrelevant or just not needed.
    1) you dont need to cash in any game other then the games fee to play. its an OPTION.
    2) i guess some people dislike having high electric bills. they must suck at gaming.
    3) sexist
    4) knowing about your PC wont really help, and you dont need to know code ever. thats why we have devs, they do the boring coding parts and we get the fun :D
    5) again its a "i hate new players" sentiment. new players can be just as skilled as old players
    6) dont need a college education to be skilled in a video game. having a college education is nice and will help you in the real world but in a game it is unneeded.
    7) why do you dislike fat people?
    8) ok ill look totally awesome in my amazing fashion and you can wear your hideous looking armor.
    based off your points in order btw.
    Based off this list the person who made it is : sexist, weightist, and hates new people.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    pulling a zanryu on this list.

also i agree with kossy. the majority of this list is irrelevant or just not needed.
    1) you dont need to cash in any game other then the games fee to play. its an OPTION.
    2) i guess some people dislike having high electric bills. they must suck at gaming.
    3) sexist
    4) knowing about your PC wont really help, and you dont need to know code ever. thats why we have devs, they do the boring coding parts and we get the fun :D
    5) again its a "i hate new players" sentiment. new players can be just as skilled as old players
    6) dont need a college education to be skilled in a video game. having a college education is nice and will help you in the real world but in a game it is unneeded.
    7) why do you dislike fat people?
    8) ok ill look totally awesome in my amazing fashion and you can wear your hideous looking armor.
    based off your points in order btw.
    Based off this list the person who made it is : sexist, weightist, and hates new people.

I swear to god I'd pull a Zanryu about what pulling a Zanryu should actually mean if I wasn't so tired. I'm the only one that can pull a Zanryu, it requires a certain level of finesse. It took me years to master, you who has never studied under the art of Zanryu could never hope to achieve such a thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

WTF...quite impressive. You got it all down for me, cept that my IQ is 136 but you arn't really wrong there cuz you said 120+.

I was shocked a moment while I was reading your comment...because it was way too accurate for me. So are we (your declared type of gamers) the main population in such games? You know...when there is an advantage you can get over others via intelligence (and games like PWI offer loads of possibilities to do so) then you can be assured that there will always be a smart person around, abusing each and every possibility given to gain advantages over others (:

For my Server...the trully F2P end-game geared ppl consist of 3 persons in total (including me). I know both of them. The only difference is mostly their educational degree. You don't need to study things if you just pay attention to human behaviour from time to time. That is more then sufficient for games like PWI. Ah and I'm the only 1 of those 3 that got hardware/coding knowledge...but then again...it isn't needed here, too.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For my Server...the trully F2P end-game geared ppl consist of 3 persons in total (including me).

I kinda like you but honestly you ALWAYS exaggerate... In a way I don't really care but you often gives wrong information about our Morai server...

First of all, you're not really end-game geared (A cards for example) as I'm not totally end-game geared as well and there are maybe only 3-5 toons that really are on our server (I mean full+12, full josd/deity, full S cards)
    That being said, if you talk about "almost end-game geared" people, I'm pretty sure you don't even know all of them on the server. And even if you knew everyone, how could you pretend to know who is trully F2P or not ?
    I really don't understand...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Rhahiki - Morai
    Rhahiki - Morai Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I really don't understand...

The others awesomeness-factor are to tiny for the mighty Joe to notice b:laugh

I don't think there is much to understand tbh. It's just troll and bragging rights of full vs empty wallets. Just enjoy the show and don't torture yourself b:mischievous Seriously, the 120+ IQ / Uni-level mmorpg cracked me up b:laugh
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

1. (check, not-check) Since when did studying economics become a requirement for having skill or being capable of generating money without cash shopping? Give me a break.

2. (check) Like this is actually relevant if you're playing a game that doesn't have legal botting. You study economics, you don't need illegal bots, right?

3. (check, check) >implying females can't be good at games
    >implying people under 18 or over 35 can't be good at games.

Give me a break. Some of the best players I've seen, in PWI and other f2p games and some p2p games have been female, over 35, or yes, under 18. Are they the majority? No, but implying that being 18-35 and male is a requirement is a joke.

4. (check, check) Short of meta-game activities (developing external tools, creating addons for games that support them, optimizing your rig), this isn't relevant at all -- and for almost every factor where it is relevant, you certainly don't need every person to have those skills for them to have an impact on everyone.

5. (check) Having some gaming experience in other games can be nice, but really... even if you only play one game, after a certain amount of time prior experience is no longer really relevant to your performance in that game.

6. (check, check) You're joking, right? First, education and intelligence are certainly not directly correlated, and second, using IQ for something like this, while it does have some validity for general performance measures across the board, is hardly going to be relevant here -- especially with some arbitrary cutoff like 120 IQ.

7. (not check, check, not check, check) Quick reaction time is relevant... the rest really aren't. Is it nice for being a "well-rounded person" and all that ****? Sure. Does it really matter when it comes to how you play the game? Yeah... no, not really.

8. (check) 100% irrelevant to game performance. You're seriously trying to claim otherwise?

You claim (or at least imply) that you're "experienced" with software and programming -- anyone with significant real-world experience should be more than aware that age, gender, and education have little to no hard relation to ability when it comes to... anything online, really. Anyone with the qualifications you're claiming should be laughing at the idea of using most of the measures you listed as any sort of metric for success.

Go to any significant community of skilled programmers / hackers or hardcore gamers with the sort of views you're spouting here and you would get ripped into by virtually everyone present. It's laughable. If you're going to be elitist, it usually helps if you don't make yourself look like an idiot in the process.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1. (check, not-check) Since when did studying economics become a requirement for having skill or being capable of generating money without cash shopping? Give me a break.

2. (check) Like this is actually relevant if you're playing a game that doesn't have legal botting. You study economics, you don't need illegal bots, right?

3. (check, check) >implying females can't be good at games
    >implying people under 18 or over 35 can't be good at games.

Give me a break. Some of the best players I've seen, in PWI and other f2p games and some p2p games have been female, over 35, or yes, under 18. Are they the majority? No, but implying that being 18-35 and male is a requirement is a joke.

4. (check, check) Short of meta-game activities (developing external tools, creating addons for games that support them, optimizing your rig), this isn't relevant at all -- and for almost every factor where it is relevant, you certainly don't need every person to have those skills for them to have an impact on everyone.

5. (check) Having some gaming experience in other games can be nice, but really... even if you only play one game, after a certain amount of time prior experience is no longer really relevant to your performance in that game.

6. (check, check) You're joking, right? First, education and intelligence are certainly not directly correlated, and second, using IQ for something like this, while it does have some validity for general performance measures across the board, is hardly going to be relevant here -- especially with some arbitrary cutoff like 120 IQ.

7. (not check, check, not check, check) Quick reaction time is relevant... the rest really aren't. Is it nice for being a "well-rounded person" and all that ****? Sure. Does it really matter when it comes to how you play the game? Yeah... no, not really.

8. (check) 100% irrelevant to game performance. You're seriously trying to claim otherwise?

You claim (or at least imply) that you're "experienced" with software and programming -- anyone with significant real-world experience should be more than aware that age, gender, and education have little to no hard relation to ability when it comes to... anything online, really. Anyone with the qualifications you're claiming should be laughing at the idea of using most of the measures you listed as any sort of metric for success.

Go to any significant community of skilled programmers / hackers or hardcore gamers with the sort of views you're spouting here and you would get ripped into by virtually everyone present. It's laughable. If you're going to be elitist, it usually helps if you don't make yourself look like an idiot in the process.

+1 b:victory
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ <Only first few seconds are relevant to this post, but still this is the most amusing set of guidelines I've seen in order to play a 'serious' PVP oriented game. Pretty much all of these have no relation in regard to PVP other than quick reaction time. b:laugh
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014

How exactly is this relevant, it's not like the economics in PWI are rocket science. So check?

2. Can leave pc on 24/7
    I could but no idea why I should, so check?

Again irrelevant to anything. But check

Check

Check as i'm not concered the least, but i get the stuff anyway because I can and don't care.

How exactly are most of these needed requirements at all?
    Hand-eye coordination, reaction time (but i guess you somewhat covered that), macro setups, latency stuff are way better requirements.

You sure you have an "extensive" gaming history yourself?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • elvenweeaboo
    elvenweeaboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Raging Tide blahhhh
    i CAN judge, because i watch videos on youtube,

and Just who's the sob that voted for LC server? Did you even try it or watch any videos about? it's fking korean level

2. Can leave pc on 24/7

So so so sorry for double post but i have to.
    Why are you people even paying attention to this fella?
    your list is beyond **** if you think that gamer need to be (for 1 example)"software/hardware expert", you are so stupid i wanna squeeze your head and scream "Uhrrrrrrrr".
    I'm one of many people in pwi who own gaming computer and equipment, And i do playing in steam and do all that "hardcore games" that you have in mind, and i still find pwi very challenging, So sir, you obviously couldn't beat level 30 and you butthurt, and that's ok, But in the future just swallow all that smoke that you blowing and don't make a fool of your self because as for you " Has a (credible) university education or an IQ of 120+ - UNCHECK"
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited October 2014

and Just who's the sob that voted for LC server? Did you even try it or watch any videos about? it's fking korean level

Lost City, like any and all PWI servers, is a joke in terms of PvP skill. There are other servers out there that would grind it into the ground - and yes, while speaking English. Like, really. Someone like Adroit or Flash_man would be considered, at most, above average.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Private servers aren't to be discussed on the forums.

1. Doesn't need to cash (has studied economics/securities) Check.

2. Can leave pc on 24/7 Check

3. Is male between the ages of 18-35 Half true, I'm between the ages of 18-35. Not a guy though.

4. Has knowledge about software/hardware and/or coding not me. But I do enough to know how to install software that would help me cheat in this game. Do I get a .5 for that?

5. Has extensive gaming history check

6. Has a (credible) university education or an IQ of 120+ Check on the IQ and the University Education.

7. Is healthy, not overweight, active, quick reaction time. check, check, check, check. Well I guess kinda check on the weight. I'm a tad over but it doesn't stop me from being capable of being very active. And I know some Tae Kwon Do too.

8. Isn't concerned with gimmicks (fashion, mounts etc.)no check. I like fashion!

Guys, I meet most of these requirements! I'm an elite PVPer! Yay! I guess this proves that both HT and DW have great pvp and do not qualify as the worst. You're welcome HT and DW for my most amazing performance in PVP. :D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Maybe this is why I've written the only decent PvP sin guide that was stickied by multiple mods and proved useful to several thousand people... whereas people just laugh at your rants about OP [ insert class here]?
    No, no. That would be too logical for you.

Decent might be the word to describe it. Its outdated, though some of the claims in first few paragraphs would still be ignorant. It has several mistakes. Its clearly from aps sin perspective, making it fairly amusing read considering full r9t3 reality these days. So why is it the only guide then? It hit certain point after which there is no need for better guide and so far people who could surpass or match it havent bothered. Is it bad? No, but making it seem like da bomb just isnt the truth.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • tsyfall
    edited October 2014
    --snip-

And my guide is clearly outdated; I acknowledged that in an edit a few months ago. But I simply am too apathetic to update it. But my point still stands: I was one of the only competent sins during that time period. I still believe this is the case even almost 6 months after I quit PW altogether.

On a more cheerful note, come play SMO. It's a PW title but its much better. Plus, the music is good as the PvP.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    --snip-

And my guide is clearly outdated; I acknowledged that in an edit a few months ago. But I simply am too apathetic to update it. But my point still stands: I was one of the only competent sins during that time period. I still believe this is the case even almost 6 months after I quit PW altogether.

On a more cheerful note, come play SMO. It's a PW title but its much better. Plus, the music is good as the PvP.

Damn, am I the only sin with an inferiority complex? b:shutup

Honestly tho not much has changed. As far as sins go, haven't seen any that really stand out. Too many cashers coming in and +10ing sins or higher. It's like dayum. Who the **** are you? Same for seekers, they pop up out of the blue with full r9rr+12.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    Lost City, like any and all PWI servers, is a joke in terms of PvP skill. There are other servers out there that would grind it into the ground - and yes, while speaking English. Like, really. Someone like Adroit or Flash_man would be considered, at most, above average.
    Private servers aren't to be discussed on the forums.

Guys, I meet most of these requirements! I'm an elite PVPer! Yay! I guess this proves that both HT and DW have great pvp and do not qualify as the worst. You're welcome HT and DW for my most amazing performance in PVP. :D

It's implied he's talking about private servers, where's the deletion of this post Venus? Selective modding OP
    --snip-

>Assassin
    >Competent

Please. Assassins were stupidly easy to play back then and are more so now. Being "good" at Assassin gives you zero bragging rights or any kind of claim to competency, because of how **** easy the class is. Any scrub can pick up an Assassin and be successful, it's only when they face massively overgeared or far more skilled players that they'll really run into trouble.

Also, Swordsman sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • tsyfall
    edited October 2014
    If I remember correctly, you got rolled by Max in BM vs BM. Thus, we can say that he was superior in skill.

So if he was skilled on BM, and sin is an easy class, then he must have been able to roll me in sin vs sin, since I played mostly sin. But we were about equal at the time that I quit. This contradicts your statement that sins take less skill to play.

Plus, if you don't remember, I'm pretty sure Zsw mained sin with me, yet we still both rolled people while playing other classes.

Finally, look at Walpurga. Expert EA, not expert sin.

Really, sin is easy to learn and hard to master - just like all classes. It's just that there aren't any masters for you to compare to these days.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    If I remember correctly, you got rolled by Max in BM vs BM. Thus, we can say that he was superior in skill.

Max? You mean that joke of a BM that beat me because of that server's lag issues? I stopped even trying after the first two fights because that lag was worse than Morai's. Was good for a few laughs though, I especially liked how when I won it was because "he lagged" but when I lagged it was, you know, an excuse. I suppose that attitude is fitting of someone who hangs around you though. b:cute

So if he was skilled on BM, and sin is an easy class, then he must have been able to roll me in sin vs sin, since I played mostly sin. But we were about equal at the time that I quit. This contradicts your statement that sins take less skill to play.

What are you even on about? Assassins do take less skill to play, there's nothing that can go toe to toe with them in sheer damage output, if you try to fight head on without CC you will fail because of the sheer damage. If you try to combat them by stunlocking them, you aren't able due to their ability to passively resist CC. If you want to avoid their lock you have to drain your resources, and even if you do time your resources correctly they will always have some form of CC ready to hit you with. Assassins have a massive natural edge over ever other class in the game, and because of this they require far less skill to play. If you can't see this, you're blind.

Plus, if you don't remember, I'm pretty sure Zsw mained sin with me, yet we still both rolled people while playing other classes.

Oh? When I fought Zsw on other classes I rolled him on each one. Archer, Psychic, Wizard, I don't really recall him on others. Though that was with Cleric I suppose. Huehue.

Finally, look at Walpurga. Expert EA, not expert sin.

Really, sin is easy to learn and hard to master - just like all classes. It's just that there aren't any masters for you to compare to these days.

You can't something's easy to master then say nobody these days has it mastered, that's pretty much a contradiction. While I can agree there are a lot of people who just don't grasp how to play certain classes, and that it's easy to master them given a little time, there are people on the legitimate servers that are pretty good with their characters.

Thilly goothe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thilly goothe

Nice, so even though you both were lagging, he only died once whereas you died somewhere between 5 to 10 times. Any reason that lag is biased towards you only?

Also, if you consider losing to alts I played for 1 month as "rolled", then I guess you're special.

I don't even remember, nor care to remember, what the score was. But I was surprised that you even died at all considering you mained bm for at least a year and I just touched those classes within the month.

What about the time when you tried Assassin vs my other classes? If sins were truly easier, why was the score more or less 50/50 even though we were both playing alts? Shouldn't I have stood no chance since only good players can beat a sin?

Please, why are you even bothering to argue? Is it because it hurts your ego that you claim to be the best bm yet at the same time can't beat sins?

Me and Neil could both easily find you a lot of non-sins to fight so you can prove that you're the best BM if you want, but you know you won't bother, and we know you won't bother. So what's the point of this? Just a big fish in a small pond.

Relatively big anyway.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    Nice, so even though you both were lagging, he only died once whereas you died somewhere between 5 to 10 times. Any reason that lag is biased towards you only?

u wot m8, there weren't even 10 fights in total and he died at least three times I'll have you know b:cute

Also, if you consider losing to alts I played for 1 month as "rolled", then I guess you're special.

I played that Cleric for what, two days? With no prior experience on a Cleric with Morai skills or R9r3.

I don't even remember, nor care to remember, what the score was. But I was surprised that you even died at all considering you mained bm for at least a year and I just touched those classes within the month.

We didn't really fight when I was on my BM, we fought Cleric v Whatever. The only thing I fought with my BM was your Wizard I'm pretty sure, and this was on a server that didn't have NH, so BMs were utter **** and had easily broken locks while Wizards had lolsparkcombo.

What about the time when you tried Assassin vs my other classes? If sins were truly easier, why was the score more or less 50/50 even though we were both playing alts? Shouldn't I have stood no chance since only good players can beat a sin?

...I didn't really try Assassin vs your other classes. We had probably... 3? total fights where I was on an Assassin.

Please, why are you even bothering to argue? Is it because it hurts your ego that you claim to be the best bm yet at the same time can't beat sins?

I never claimed to be the best BM, and as for sins I can beat them. Never claimed I couldn't, simply stating the FACT that they have a huge advantage over other classes.

Me and Neil could both easily find you a lot of non-sins to fight so you can prove that you're the best BM if you want, but you know you won't bother, and we know you won't bother. So what's the point of this? Just a big fish in a small pond.

When did I claim to be the absolute best BM? I'm fine with taking on whoever, I'm happy to do it but I'm pretty curious as to where you got it in your heads I think I'm the best there is. I'm good, easily the most skilled of Archosaur and Morai, but that's honestly saying very little. The Blademasters there know next to nothing about how to properly play the class. Best of my server(s)? Definitely, best of all of them? I've never claimed to be. Though the only other BM I know that's worth mention is TheDan, I haven't really seen the others pk.

Relatively big anyway.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Should really just let Neil stick to his own arguments, I mean I don't really get why you're ganging up on me man. This is a 1v1, stop ganking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "The Blademasters there know next to nothing about how to properly play the class."

Thanks m8! b:sad
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    edited October 2014
    "The Blademasters there know next to nothing about how to properly play the class."

Thanks m8! b:sad

git gud m8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.