Server with the Worst PvP?

Options
ranaza
ranaza Posts: 6
edited October 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
A lot of people claim their server sucks at PvP, but what server sucks the most at pvp?

Please provide explanation
Video is a bonus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't get the idea of this... Most of us play only on one server, would be hard to judge how it is on other servers.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    morai level is pathetic,
    i cant compare it to other servers i don't play but in here the quality and the quantity of the PvP is just pathetic
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I still laugh at Dreamweaver PvP more often than not. Out of the servers I'm active on (aka not Morai) Dreamweaver's constantly delivers lulz to me when I see it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I voted for RT. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't get the idea of this... Most of us play only on one server, would be hard to judge how it is on other servers.

Agreed, this is pretty much impossible to judge properly.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I say dreamweaver because i'm there.

iOk so i'm not THAT bad.. but yea I suck at mass pvp, but to be fair mass pvp is very chaotic/easier not to be focused on every once in a while. xD

Though really in all seriousness ^ that is absolutely true.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Given how dead Archo PvP is, and that Morai is at least 15 times as dead, I'm gonna go with Morai. You say you laugh at other server's PvP, but on Morai there's no PvP to laugh at in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Given how dead Archo PvP is, and that Morai is at least 15 times as dead, I'm gonna go with Morai. You say you laugh at other server's PvP, but on Morai there's no PvP to laugh at in the first place.

carebears...

the only players that turn on white name are from my faction,

and we are far from being the dominating faction of the server...

and when those guys occasionally do it, like last Resource Wars, they get rekkaeton rekt even with double numbers on their side, cause they have poor to no mass pk knowledge\experience

so pk on morai doesnt happen, and when it happens it's sad...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    morai level is pathetic,
    i cant compare it to other servers i don't play but in here the quality and the quantity of the PvP is just pathetic

That's because it's a PVE server and the people crying for PVP are the folk who severely outclass most other players in the game. It isn't any fun fighting someone like you, IDIOTISM, Joe, Balor or DikkeJonko - you just end up getting two or threeshotted, if that.

PvP activity on Morai may not be as skillful, but as a recent starter in the NW slugfest, I've found it to be amusing enough.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

How many people participate in NW ?
    How many people participate in the top 3 factions TWs ?
    How many of those are R9+10 or better ?
    That's because it's a PVE server and the people crying for PVP are the folk who severely outclass most other players in the game. It isn't any fun fighting someone like you, IDIOTISM, Joe, Balor or DikkeJonko - you just end up getting two or threeshotted, if that.

PvP activity on Morai may not be as skillful, but as a recent starter in the NW slugfest, I've found it to be amusing enough.

Ye but thats the point of difference i assume (and why i ask above question)
    On archosaur there arent just a handfull of end game or near end game people. Theres a few dozen of them per TW faction, probably many dozens in Defiance. Probably around 100 R9+10 and better geared players in total.
    about 600 people participate on NWs.
    TWs usually seem to be 30-50 players per team, as far as i can see with my limited experience.

Of course that sucks even more if your G16.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    carebears...

the only players that turn on white name are from my faction

The only ? at least stop lying for god sake , i am not part of your faction and never will be and always will be there to wipe you and your faction and send you back to the place you belong asap you start braging.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    laikiraski wrote: »
    The only ? at least stop lying for god sake , i am not part of your faction and never will be and always will be there to wipe you and your faction and send you back to the place you belong asap you start braging.

lawl "wipe", you can only wipe your tears after you press Back to City every single time (like yesterday evening :), how many times did you die yesterday evening? 3? 4? how many times did i die? 0? and i am the wizard here and you are the assassin, and you had a barb paralyzign me, pretty pathetic isn't it?. :) )

besides this nab, what i was talking about is something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zht4mmVx4is&list=UUZvXx4_OHr4m0X2CILVZ36Q

most of these players were far from being endgame, but still both sides had great fun (oh yea in the vid you can also see how hard this laikiraski fails in mass pvp)

why this "R" faction we have on our server that has 7-80ish r9s with half of them endgame or very endgame, can't pull 10-15 white names?

Not even a single one of them pks... it's, as i said, pathetic
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lawl "wipe", you can only wipe your tears after you press Back to City every single time (like yesterday evening :), how many times did you die yesterday evening? 3? 4? how many times did i die? 0? and i am the wizard here and you are the assassin, and you had a barb paralyzign me, pretty pathetic isn't it?. :) )

most of these players were far from being endgame, but still both sides had great fun (oh yea in the vid you can also see how hard this laikiraski fails in mass pvp)

why this "R" faction we have on our server that has 7-80ish r9s with half of them endgame or very endgame, can't pull 10-15 white names?

you are the pathetic one , who is permanently crying that others dont wanna do the same as you do.
    i get my pk in nw and tw and thats enough for me.
    read your own statement above and then you might realize why people have no interest to go white and pk.
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

5 v 2 , wizard+2x archers + 2x sins VS sin + barb oh mama so pro ,you was wiped by me infront of your entire faction and server in 1v1 EMBERRESING? ooops b:victory
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    you are the pathetic one , who is permanently crying that others dont wanna do the same as you do.
    i get my pk in nw and tw and thats enough for me.
    read your own statement above and then you might realize why people have no interest to go white and pk.

pk in nw and tw? b:laugh

sorry whats the pk you having in your past 6 months of wined tws? XD

how can you call it pk in nws if you actually have objectives?

see why it is pathetic? cause you don't even know what pk is :)

@ preist yea, losing a 1on1 to a sin as a wizard. after winning twice is surely an embarassment to me, i am so mad :) keep gettin rekt mate you doin good b:bye
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    see why it is pathetic? cause you don't even know what pk is :)

"PK - Player Killing".
    So what exactly is he wrong about? There are no specifics on what PK is supposed to be, you kill players in NW and TW, thus PK happens.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ... and the above displayed clash of egos is another reason why I try to avoid PvP on Morai. b:laugh
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

i am going to be honest.
    i watched 1minute 22 seconds of this video.

in the first 56 seconds i noticed 3 things.
    1 that bm deserves a medal for giving his team AMPLE oppurtunities to put you down or deal some SERIOUS damage to you

2 The opposing side had little to no communication and seemed only interested in attacking who they disliked.

3 You outnmbered them by a few people.

after going back and watching to 1:22 i noticed 2 more things
    1 At any point in the last minute and a half u couldve used 3 aoes and probably wiped out their entire team.

2 You look angry in your portrait. maybe you need to laugh some more.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i am going to be honest.
    i watched 1minute 22 seconds of this video.

in the first 56 seconds i noticed 3 things.
    1 that bm deserves a medal for giving his team AMPLE oppurtunities to put you down or deal some SERIOUS damage to you

2 The opposing side had little to no communication and seemed only interested in attacking who they disliked.

3 You outnmbered them by a few people.

after going back and watching to 1:22 i noticed 2 more things
    1 At any point in the last minute and a half u couldve used 3 aoes and probably wiped out their entire team.

2 You look angry in your portrait. maybe you need to laugh some more.

That BM also wasted an HF on Hot alone, when moments later he could have used it on an entire group. His job there wasn't to kill Hot, there's no killing a Wizard with that kind of gear and full buffs alone as a BM. His job was to lock him down, and wasting HF when he had no shot at a kill was a pretty massive waste.

Though I'll agree, they definitely seemed to outnumber them. I can't be bothered with the whole thing right now as I'm watching some ballin' anime, but maybe I'll take a look later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i agree the hf was wasted, maybe not completely as it seemed he had an archer helping him a bit, but still it was a massive chi waste. From what it looked like, with his gears in that kind of fight, i doubt he would have gotten the hf off without some sort of ig.
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    "PK - Player Killing".
    So what exactly is he wrong about? There are no specifics on what PK is supposed to be, you kill players in NW and TW, thus PK happens.

if you dont know the difference between open world pk, where you don't have objectives like in tw or nw, and where i can use skills like reversion or psy can use his immune etch...
    if you can't recognize the massive difference between the pvp in nws or tws respect open world pk then i have bad news for you.
    pk is where the last purpose of the pvp is to merely kill the opponents, w\o being bound to carry a flag or to pull catapults...

@Viktorian: if you can think a blade tempest can drop an entire squad of r9s, i have bad news for you too

@Evryn: bad excuse, blacklist me and come pk with your friends, would ya?

actually back in that day, revision and requiem were doing a 10v10 pvp event and we went in to bust the party, so i guess theorically the numbers were 20vs10,

when we left the pk, cause my side had to go afk, we counted 24 white names on the other side

being honest, there is no team on the server that can stand on equal numbers let's say 10v10 against our team...
    there could be one if i would be allowed to cure the composition of that team to counter ours

we get and got vaporized when they bring\brought 20+ players against us in ToB or nws, and there are few factions that can easily dispose of those numbers, while mine doesnt

tho we all had fun, and was a good fight.

my question, why can't this happen more often?

none got hurt, none dropped gears, no trashtalk of any kind...

there is much more trashtalk happening in a single nw map where we get harassed by cocky Requiems with 20 r9s backup (and they eventually even get rekt and i should really restart to record NWs)
    than what happened in this pk session
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    if you dont know the difference between open world pk, where you don't have objectives like in tw or nw, and where i can use skills like reversion or psy can use his immune etch...
    if you can't recognize the massive difference between the pvp in nws or tws respect open world pk then i have bad news for you.
    pk is where the last purpose of the pvp is to merely kill the opponents, w\o being bound to carry a flag or to pull catapults...
    No, that simply is your interpretation of the word "PK", PK merely stands for "Player Killing". What you think it means is up to you decide and your opinion, you can't invalidate what I said with it.

PvP involves PK, just as NW/TW involves PK as NW/TW essentially involves PvP.

The difference between open world PvP and Nation Wars / Territory Wars PvP is the objective indeed,
    Open world PvP is merely just killing eachothers yes, be it 1v1 or in groups, but the objective is killing eachother.
    In NW/TW PvP you fight to achieve a different objective, be it carrying flags to a point or destroying buildings. But it also ends up involving having to PK others to achieve that objective.

PK is PK.
    Objectives is objectives.

PvP includes both.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    Options
    No, that simply is your interpretation of the word "PK", PK merely stands for "Player Killing". What you think it means is up to you decide and your opinion, you can't invalidate what I said with it.

PvP involves PK, just as NW/TW involves PK as NW/TW essentially involves PvP.

The difference between open world PvP and Nation Wars / Territory Wars PvP is the objective indeed,
    Open world PvP is merely just killing eachothers, be it 1v1 or in groups, the objective being killing eachother.
    In NW/TW you fight to achieve an objective, be it carrying flags to a point or destroying buildings. It also ends up involving having to PK others to achieve that objective.

PK is PK.
    Objectives is objectives.

It's 6 years that just Open world PvP is universally known and called as PK,
    while TWs are called TWs and NWs are called NWs

It's not my interpretation of the aliases that's off the habit
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Im pretty sure that wizzys have multiple aoes. Also grouped that closely with the gear ur stating, it just might. If it doesnt kill them it provides a great opening for your team.
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    We're all going to pretend that the two deleted posts here NEVER existed. Agreed? Good.

Dx
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You guys suck at PvP
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You guys suck at PvP

Jib bby. Don't be like that.
  • RepubIican - Raging Tide
    RepubIican - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    You guys suck at PvP

Lol Jibs GG I don't think that what the OP was asking.
    Not defined by our limits but by our potential
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

@Viktorian: if you can think a blade tempest can drop an entire squad of r9s, i have bad news for you too

@Evryn: bad excuse, blacklist me and come pk with your friends, would ya?

actually back in that day, revision and requiem were doing a 10v10 pvp event and we went in to bust the party, so i guess theorically the numbers were 20vs10,

when we left the pk, cause my side had to go afk, we counted 24 white names on the other side

being honest, there is no team on the server that can stand on equal numbers let's say 10v10 against our team...
    there could be one if i would be allowed to cure the composition of that team to counter ours

we get and got vaporized when they bring\brought 20+ players against us in ToB or nws, and there are few factions that can easily dispose of those numbers, while mine doesnt

tho we all had fun, and was a good fight.

my question, why can't this happen more often?

none got hurt, none dropped gears, no trashtalk of any kind...

there is much more trashtalk happening in a single nw map where we get harassed by cocky Requiems with 20 r9s backup (and they eventually even get rekt and i should really restart to record NWs)
    than what happened in this pk session

Why stuff like that doesnt happen? Because this is not Swordsman. You don't have equal and ranked PvP here in PWI. The gear difference is what keeps ppl away from PvP. It's your and your fac mates own fault to get absolute max gear (the best from the whole server that is).

If we would have events in NPC gears, w/o cards or just any kin dof gear that would make most classes equal...then ya sure, we would have massive PvP.

Clearly why. Even for me being just full +11/orns and weap +12 with (for now) just a cards and a random S, it's too easy to fight against anyone that is just full +10 with equal cards.

Sure that could be my built but think into other ppl. If they know that I just walk over ppl that are full r9rr +10 with w/e the shards may be then hell yea I kinda understand why they dont wanna PvP. They spent thousands of dollers just to get rolled like nothing. Who would want that?

I spent 0 cash on this game so I can afford to lose once in a while. I don't mind.

If PvP should happen then we need to equal it out. Anyone must have the possibility to kill others. Even alone. but 2vs1 should always be clear no matter what class you are.

So you see, we gotta deal with the little PvP we have. Another reason why I dont many vs many. the ones I would consider great teammates for PvP are no where near my gears let alone yours. So you can forget that. I only got myself for PvP and thats it. So 1on1 all the way.

If the rumors turn out to be true Hot then yays. Problems solved if any server is forced into PvP forever. I'd surely appreciate that. Imagine all that blue-named big-mouths, forced into PvP and the following slaughter xDDD <3
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Problems solved if any server is forced into PvP forever. I'd surely appreciate that. Imagine all that blue-named big-mouths, forced into PvP and the following slaughter xDDD <3

Sure about that ?

Let me teach you the main difference between PVP and PVE servers :
    On PVE servers, some people are QQing that EVERYONE (yeah those people usually overstate the reality ^^) is blue-named
    On PVP servers, some people are QQing that EVERYONE (yeah those people usually overstate the reality as well ^^) stay in safe-zone.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89