The Future of FCC

Options

Comments

• Obelisk - Dreamweaver
    Obelisk - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    FCC shouldnt have been introduce in the first place... It has already ruin the community, taking it out now solves nothing.... the damage has already been done.
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Or make hypering in ff/fc cost one gold per activation, it will solved the problem of greedy customer and greedy companyb:chuckle

But seriously, its like kicking a dead horse.b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    The last time there was a poll on this the anti-hyper brigade was in the majority, and we got hypers back.

This time, most people seem to want them back and now we are being told it was an intentional change (probably), and they won't be back (in fc).

Now I know Chinese is read the opposite direction to English, but really?

I don't think I ever saw a company that survives by doing the opposite of what its customers want before

It's only most people wanting them back, if you count people more than once. A lot of these posters are alts, which is why there are so few post counts. They get on their main, argue, switch to an alt, and repeat. Take out every single post vote, and you'll get a much more accurate number.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Or make hypering in ff/fc cost one gold per activation, it will solved the problem of greedy customer and greedy companyb:chuckle

But seriously, its like kicking a dead horse.b:surrender

your just mean like serously 1 gold per hyper use in fc is 100 % BS..... you have any ideas how many FC runs it takes to go from 103 to 104 then to 105 and u want people to pay 1 gold per use sorry lady or dude your on crack
  • Theoclese - Harshlands
    Theoclese - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    well, it seems the majority want it back to normal, as do I, so just do it and get it over with already, listen to your player base for once
  • malunininkas
    malunininkas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I voted for: Restore the original instance with the FCC farming Sing'e / Squad modes. Time to return the majority of the action in court. There will be equal opportunities for all items. Maybe a little lower appetites prices keeping individuals. :)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    sontzu wrote: »
    The last time there was a poll on this the anti-hyper brigade was in the majority, and we got hypers back.

This time, most people seem to want them back and now we are being told it was an intentional change (probably), and they won't be back (in fc).

Now I know Chinese is read the opposite direction to English, but really?

I don't think I ever saw a company that survives by doing the opposite of what its customers want before

The community is currently split 50/50 on this issue. If the polls are to be believed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • skyflyer2
    skyflyer2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ok. I understand that by keeping people below level 75 out of FC, the lower level daily bh's, etc. will be revitalized. This is good. But do it by level restricting FC below level 75. Don't shut off hypers in FC entirely please! As a level 101 Cleric, this is my BEST and FASTEST form of leveling. Even WITH fc, it takes forever to get to levels above 102. So PLEASEEEEEE don't kill hypering in FC. Its one of the main things I do besides primal. Without it, I probably wont stay in the game long. Pv just isn't enough exp to make me feel like I'm accomplishing anything at a reasonable pace.

level 101 cleric
    4 year supporter of PWI
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    skyflyer2 wrote: »
    Ok. I understand that by keeping people below level 75 out of FC, the lower level daily bh's, etc. will be revitalized. This is good. But do it by level restricting FC below level 75. Don't shut off hypers in FC entirely please! As a level 101 Cleric, this is my BEST and FASTEST form of leveling. Even WITH fc, it takes forever to get to levels above 102. So PLEASEEEEEE don't kill hypering in FC. Its one of the main things I do besides primal. Without it, I probably wont stay in the game long. Pv just isn't enough exp to make me feel like I'm accomplishing anything at a reasonable pace.

level 101 cleric
    4 year supporter of PWI

Once you're capable of running multiple PVs, PV surpasses FC as a way to hit 105 for high level characters. I wouldn't be opposed to a 75+ restriction on FC.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thevocaloid
    thevocaloid Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Personally playing PWI, my first time around I didn't know what FC was until about level 84, I only found out because the game became so painfully hard to level up in, I saw my friends rushing through levels and eventually figured out. I personally think that they should bring FF hypers back, at least for level's 80 plus because it's not easy to level, BH maybe gives what, 3% at level 90 plus? There aren't many quest, and not really any that give good exp, and if we are supposed to grind mobs to level up, why not just let us level up in FF instead?

I think that either PWI needs to revamp the quests like they did in the for the below 80 quests, or bring FC hypers back, leveling up is plain frustrating, and considering most of PWI is alts/veterans to the game, I feel they ought to be skilled enough to figure out what buttons to press when. Honestly, what skill does pwi take, and what is there to be "learned" about a class that can't be learned while doing culti and level 80+ FF and a little bit of reading.

Also with the reawakening, FF is a nice means to get back to 100 and ways to get money with a reasonable amount of time. Yes you get 4/3.5x exp and quests give a lot, but FF can be the difference between a full RA taking 1-2 weeks vs 3-4 weeks. RA people also probably know how to "play" pwi, so they at least shouldn't be punished because people who plvl cant "play" their class.

All in all, FC should be kept, the alternative being more ways to earn exp from quests above 80. I can understand a true level requirement, but what does it matter? The games pretty dead anyway, let the people who enjoy it play it how they like to.
  • isoriver
    isoriver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Return FС such as it was.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd awakening and I should have been back to 100 by now. This is frustrating. If it was an intended change, why not say anything about it before hand? I came back last month and I see that DQ points are gone but it was said they would be leaving and you had x amount of time to use your points. You can't just take something away(if it's an intended change) without saying anything and not expect people to become upset especially since people sell it and use it to level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • isoriver
    isoriver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Almost all of the server is already 105 level. Sense to remove FC and hamper the development of new players ... nonsense.
  • Lyllithe - Harshlands
    Lyllithe - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hey all my name is Julie,

I am posting this as i am rather upset about Hypering being restricted in fcc.
    Yes there are alot of people who are complaining about the so called hyper baby's and what not
    Get over it.
    My point is that I as a player having played the game before all the changes and after think that they really should concider every point of what they change before they change it. This game is FREE TO PLAY - PAY TO WIN which kinda isnt fair to the players like myself and others who cannot cashsop their way to the top as i have bills and other things that are more important that dumping thousands of dollars into a game.
    So with that being said how many instances are these updates going to kill off Nirvy was destroyed by Nation wars which in turn destroyed the rap and canny market for people who farms the istance for coin to play the game
    I personally enjoyed selling fc because it made it so with time i could still afford to play the game and gear my chars with some cashshoping when i could afford to do so Anyway i'm getting off topic here This game was originallly farming based you farm for gear farm for coin items supplys exp keep killing farming instances and GMS might as well make the Game pay to play because the people that farm to play will not be able to do so. The game wants money and i understand that but honestly how much money do they think they are going to make by killing another instance for quick lvling especially since the instance in question is a lvling one You guys want people to make alts and poor more money into game u need to think about the time it takes to have lets say two accounts 8 chars on each without hyper fc how fast do you really think those char will be high enough for people to poor money into gear and such from cashsop. Not to emention YOU guys create a bot system and then impliment earning time do u all not think before you patch? IN ALL IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT! let people fc hyper if they want to what exactly does it hurt.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Once you're capable of running multiple PVs, PV surpasses FC as a way to hit 105 for high level characters. I wouldn't be opposed to a 75+ restriction on FC.

Multi runs are great but you either have to be very op or running with very op people to get in 6+ runs and yes that is 100% better then FC ( well even solo'ing it is better then FC but you can still only do this once a day unless you are in Shroud and some of us need to be in other Orders for different reasons like Att Charms )
  • ubuntu1111
    ubuntu1111 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I vote leave it the way it is. This will eliminate most of the no life having ppl from creating unjustly amounts of alts,bots.
  • shawniee79
    shawniee79 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I don't understand the hatred for FC. I don't understand how BH, PV is any better to your cause. Games are no longer about taking 10 years to level. If you want to limit leveling because it's what you want, then you have to make other changes too. Seriously look at some other games. If you/they want to limit it in this way you are going to have to make changes similar to *** allowing low levels with low gear level to be able to compete on the same levels as the top gear/level people.

PWI quests really suck. I know they upped the rewards etc, but you can do quests at one level and travel all over the damn place, then a level or 2 later come back to the same place for more quests and travel all over the damn place again. This happens especially early on. They really need to streamline that. I just leveled an archer to 28 last night and skipped a ton of quests because it's just faster and easier to kill mobs and do only the ones that pair nicely.

Leveling isn't paying to win. You guys should be more pissed about cards and r9 gear. You don't win by leveling, you just get a chance to start competing. You can learn your class later. If people are unskillful in squad, you can kick them. But you cannot dictate how someone else wants to play the game.

your said it just right ^^ and if theres an issue make it so that u have to be 85 to enter the fcc i mean jeez low lvl questing is not bad but theres not enough quests as a high lvl ooo dalies once there done ur sitting around twittling your thumbs.... and pv i have a seeker who solos it im not gonna pay some idiot to open -.- hard enough to make coin with restrictions with a botting program!!!!! and u totaly messed up coin for lower lvl chars bring back dqs for new players... 1 coin for a dq at lvl 35 really stop compairing our game to the pwmy >> pwi was a farming based society now your just being greedy...........b:bye
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why not just allow fc up to 100 and as soon as u rb, using hypers in fc is disabled you have to work to get 100 again by just killing mobs/bosses/BH

But let's be realistic, no matter what idea, good or bad, we all come up with. Only PWI have the last answer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    120 alts have voted in this poll. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Since there were no option for restrict FC to 75+ and turn FC into mat-instance(thus FC being doable as either in XP-mode or mat-mode), Kitty had to invidually vote for those on 2 alts.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    From what ive been reading up to this point, is 1 of 2 things

1, to restory FC to the way it was before the update.

2. or to restrict it to a reasonable lvl (ex: 75 or 80)

I think both of these do have some reasonability to em. I think we should have it restored back to normal, but also put a restriction on it for those that are first time players as well as newly made alts. That way both sides can still be able to enjoy the game without it being a hassle.
    Plus those that are reawakened 1 & 2, will be able to lvl back up quickly since they will of earned it instead of having new players and alts start from scratch in FC while possibly making em into even more hyper noobs. With all the ways to be able to lvl fast these days with bh, cs, pv, divines, and etc. So id like to see something like this implemented or some version of it that will make things slightly better than what they are now.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • jojofruit
    jojofruit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I think hypers should be allowed in FC if you're lv75+ or 80+. I agree that there are many ways to level up 1-80 and lets people maintain their dailies so people will find groups faster and doing their cultis on time, also doing quests. Yeah they can still avoid quests and just grind after doing phoenix valley and their crazy stones. But atleast low levels will stop buying fc rooms just to be powerleveled up and not learn their class and make it for us higher levels to sit here and get fail groups because people dont know their toons.
  • warlockxkos187
    warlockxkos187 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    yes let noobs use hypers like the ppl before them have already reaped the rewards from it or gank every toon that has ever hypered in a fc. just to be fair.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I would say no BUT yeah the years of FF have been here for years and now they create another empty village,empty instance..the second and third time around at 100+ is like the quest..BORING,so yeah we like to get back to par again ASAP!

But then again it isn't to bad lol,i just RA'ed this toon and got to 89 with some orbs,bh's,minimal grind with my alt,decomposing FF items for exp,Primal..etc etc..so really after RA FF isn't needed unless your just bored.But for the people that want that boost of lvling before RA may have a little problem.

Problem Solver for Non RA:Since squads are bigger now x10 people now you can set up mega ZHEN parties and use hyper stones,if you never seen a zhen party just go to youtube and find it out im sure there is a video or something about it.I meen come on,doing a zhen with a party of 6 using hypers beats a party of 6 using training eso's..thats what I had to use back in the day just a measely 50% more exp for a hour and still lvled great!

This kinda reminds me of the cultivation quest.Its SOOOO HARDDDDD so they make new set up for aba and sot,then they take 3-'s out and a second rb out and you don't actually have to make it to room 38 in cube no more so they take it out because people say OHHH ITS SOOO HARD WAHHHHHH,then they take hyper out of FF because it to easy to lvl or something? HAHAHAHAH
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yeah, 30 votes for unrestricted seems about right. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ::shrugs:: I may have done FCC 4-5 times since getting over 100. Peeling people away from FCC imo is a good step in the right direction.
  • noumia
    noumia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Is it possible to know when we have an official response?? It's been long enough expectedb:angry
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    noumia wrote: »
    Is it possible to know when we have an official response?? It's been long enough expectedb:angry
    We did get a response (taken from the first post of the "Community update" thread) :
    FC & Earning Limits

I know the changes were not listed in the patch notes, but the devs+team have decided to leave FC as is, and not change it back to allowing hypers.

As for Earning Limits, the UI is being made and will be implemented in the next patch or two. So along with FC, this change is staying as well.

I'm sure there is more, and I will update this thread if that is the case.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    noumia wrote: »

See: >This Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
This discussion has been closed.