The Future of FCC

Options

Comments

• noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

BTW in my opinion, just because the new players are a minority of players doesn't mean it's okay for the majority of players to ruin their fun. All customers/players should have equal ability to have fun, no matter their play-style. But new players and low levels are being deprived of fun experiences through squad play because of FC. They level almost totally alone and are almost always are handheld through an instance not actually getting to play it. FC has the same detrimental effect on new players and lowbies that nation wars has on nirvana farmers. It really doesn't matter if someone is genuinely interested in farming nirvana if the community is rewarded for totally ignoring it. Unless they luck out, they aren't going to be able to run it with any kind of consistency because it requires more than just them.

Then who pray tell should have the *job* of making a low toon each month or so to take these new players thru the instances? Because eventually even those noob toons will be too high level for the few new players that join.

Further into your post you talk about FCC taking the veterans away from the new players. Veterans are already 100+. Veterans have been playing for years now. You expect them to sit still so new players won't feel so alone?

You can reach 40+ in a day without much effort. Lucid with his fantasy fruits. The quest master with his lovely gifts. Quest for the rest of the week and you're 70+. If you want to complain about the things that are hurting the lower levels, I really think FCC is one of the last places you need to look at.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Then who pray tell should have the *job* of making a low toon each month or so to take these new players thru the instances? Because eventually even those noob toons will be too high level for the few new players that join.

Further into your post you talk about FCC taking the veterans away from the new players. Veterans are already 100+. Veterans have been playing for years now. You expect them to sit still so new players won't feel so alone?

You can reach 40+ in a day without much effort. Lucid with his fantasy fruits. The quest master with his lovely gifts. Quest for the rest of the week and you're 70+. If you want to complain about the things that are hurting the lower levels, I really think FCC is one of the last places you need to look at.

Nah, I've have seen it cited many, many, many times specifically as their reason for quitting. Not being able to find squads because everyone is in FCC. Pretending like FC hasn't done to EXP what nation wars did to nirvana, and that in turn wouldn't impact the world map/BH/etc is just blind at best and dishonest at worst. And yes, I expect good game designers to cater to both new and old players alike so that both are getting a good value for their buck. One of the way to do that is design the low game in such a way that it emphasizes teamwork and community building over lone players. The MMOs focused on longevity all find some way to make some kind of balance between retaining old customers and being attractive to new ones. Some make things such as legacy versions where lowbies can power up, or high levels can power down for some reward. Most don't make an instance entirely designed to not only allow people to skip hanging out with the newbies, but rewards you for doing so. Usually that comes at some kind of cost that is expensive enough to deter at least enough people for them to play with. That is not the case with FC. It isn't just the fastest method, it doesn't just let you squad with others. It's also a cheap method and a rewarding one. For good measure they even left in the drops that can be decomposed for even more exp that you don't gotta do anything to get.

And it wouldn't be ONE person making a lowbie each month. It's just people are probably going to want alts. And as some finish their alts, likely someone else will want one. We still all buy TT gear for example, even though plenty of people finished with that instance a long time ago. There is almost always going to be a demand for alts. FC or no FC. And so long as there existed a demand for alts, there would exist people for lowbies to play with. It's not a hard concept. Plenty of other MMOs do this. Some of us old-timers got our starts by learning from people who were leveling alts but main was the same class as we were playing.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nah, I've have seen it cited many, many, many times specifically as their reason for quitting. Not being able to find squads because everyone is in FCC. Pretending like FC hasn't done to EXP what nation wars did to nirvana, and that in turn wouldn't impact the world map/BH/etc is just blind at best and dishonest at worst. And yes, I expect good game designers to cater to both new and old players alike so that both are getting a good value for their buck. One of the way to do that is design the low game in such a way that it emphasizes teamwork and community building over lone players. The MMOs focused on longevity all find some way to make some kind of balance between retaining old customers and being attractive to new ones. Some make things such as legacy versions where lowbies can power up, or high levels can power down for some reward. Most don't make an instance entirely designed to not only allow people to skip hanging out with the newbies, but rewards you for doing so. Usually that comes at some kind of cost that is expensive enough to deter at least enough people for them to play with. That is not the case with FC. It isn't just the fastest method, it doesn't just let you squad with others. It's also a cheap method and a rewarding one. For good measure they even left in the drops that can be decomposed for even more exp that you don't gotta do anything to get.

And it wouldn't be ONE person making a lowbie each month. It's just people are probably going to want alts. And as some finish their alts, likely someone else will want one. We still all buy TT gear for example, even though plenty of people finished with that instance a long time ago. There is almost always going to be a demand for alts. FC or no FC. And so long as there existed a demand for alts, there would exist people for lowbies to play with. It's not a hard concept. Plenty of other MMOs do this. Some of us old-timers got our starts by learning from people who were leveling alts but main was the same class as we were playing.

Before FCC didn't people "zhen" in the rottenflesh trench? Have the low level flying above so it can gain exp. Set up the wiz or whoever down below to just grind so the lowbie could level up. People will always find and utilize the fastest route to reach their goal.

I would love to know some actual statistics of how many people go thru FC, how many sit in reflection, how many are botting, how many are catshops and how many are doing the many other instances than FCC that might be keeping them from playing with newbies.

I would love to know the stats on how many are the elite who only login to do their dailies or TW/NW. How many are 100+ and living in WS to get their g16/r9 molds. How many are farming TT for mats. How many are making their 4th or 5th (or more) alt for buffs and really don't want to be bothered taking the time to find a newbie squad for their fb, bh, etc. when they have a main that they can run themselves thru far faster and easier.

I'm not debating the need for them to make things more encouraging or efficient for the vets to help the new players. The game heavily leans towards the cash shopper who usually wants to reach their goals in the faster way. I'm sure FCC does help hinder the newbies finding squads but that's not the only reason.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Before FCC didn't people "zhen" in the rottenflesh trench? Have the low level flying above so it can gain exp. Set up the wiz or whoever down below to just grind so the lowbie could level up. People will always find and utilize the fastest route to reach their goal.

I would love to know some actual statistics of how many people go thru FC, how many sit in reflection, how many are botting, how many are catshops and how many are doing the many other instances than FCC that might be keeping them from playing with newbies.

I would love to know the stats on how many are the elite who only login to do their dailies or TW/NW. How many are 100+ and living in WS to get their g16/r9 molds. How many are farming TT for mats. How many are making their 4th or 5th (or more) alt for buffs and really don't want to be bothered taking the time to find a newbie squad for their fb, bh, etc. when they have a main that they can run themselves thru far faster and easier.

I'm not debating the need for them to make things more encouraging or efficient for the vets to help the new players. The game heavily leans towards the cash shopper who usually wants to reach their goals in the faster way. I'm sure FCC does help hinder the newbies finding squads but that's not the only reason.

I've never argued that the problem with it isn't multi-faceted. Still, you can't change a problem if you aren't even willing to take a first step toward solving it. Maybe some other step could have come along with it but this is here now. And FCC has definitely contributed to this problem. And any upgrade you do to the low game isn't going to matter if people can still just skip it to do FC.

And yeah one big difference between rotflesh for example is that it's a public quest. I went there myself, saw people doing it. Picked up a few tips from a veteran player actually on how to cleric. I was able to participate as well, which in no way hindered his way to participate. But that type of interaction can't happen if you are in an instance. Open world power leveling at least opens the possibility of interaction. It might not be the best thing, or a perfect solution. More would need to be done. But you know, you gotta crawl before you can walk. Taking in new players is going to require more than just this FC thing. But at least, it's a start. It can build from there.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    FC hypering is just another example of the Western philosophy of games.
    Have any of you played many new MMO's lately? New in-game chats and forums constantly have the '"what is the absolute fastest way I can get max-level" asked repeatedly and large portions of the playerbase use these methods. Vertical level progression is just not that fun, especially when it involves a lot of grind. Really, what is the difference between grinding bh's/PV daily and grinding out FC's? Nothing, its still repeated grind - just one is alot faster than the other. And at this point, keeping people from FC is just keeping any new players from 'endgame' money-making and instances longer and how many will decide thats just not worth the effort in a 6 year old MMO?

Regardless of what the tiny minority on these forums wants, in what is usually tied to some nostalgia of how the game was prior to the Anni-pack and TideBorn invasion, where do alot of new players ask about? What is FC and how do I get in there?
    Who benefits from this? Both sides of the party.

The new players get the 'endgame' levels faster, drop some cash for 'endgame gears' and enjoy themselves. PWE get cash as these new players do this. This is an old MMO in a world of new consume as fast as you can MMO's and move on to the next one.
    Stripping hyper-leveling from FC will only hurt PWI as the people who want to slowly level to 100 over months, in what is now a very old MMO, would be in a minority VS the people who want to rush it to enjoy it for a couple months before moving to a new MMO/game.

As nice as the nostalgia of the days before FC is, those days of PWI are dead and gone and its easy to pine for those days when most of us from that age already have multiple 100+ players.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'll be honest I didn't think that this would have any effect on the world map and get more lowbies questing. But then I was questing and leveling a cleric and was shocked to find other people questing where i was doing my 20s culti (mines west of arch). Was quite nostalgic being able to quest with random people again to get my culti done
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • gamesend
    gamesend Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    First off, NOTHING Kills a game faster than changing the rules of it so far in, And usually those wanting a rule change are those who would benefit from said rule change.

Before you QQ and flame, I am 102-102-102 and only pwrlvl peeps when I see people overcharging.

Taking away lvl 80+ way to gain lvls, when almost all quests have dried up, and grinding on mobs is beyond a joke.... ARE YOU FREAKIN NUTZ?

Why not make a 2 sided instance? With option to classic mode and farm mode.... Leave the instance for lvling as it is, but also bring back the now outdated and useless farmin instance as well....

In restricting it, I hope PWI would roll back EVERY player who went into FF / FC / FCC over the years to lvl.... EG. I AM PEEVED ( Not going to swear ) That They have taken the coins out of Rebirth, Since so many of the people currently calling for an end to auto culti and hypers made in some cases trillions in Rebirth....

Nothing will kill this game faster than removing hypers from FF / FC / FCC and removing Auto culti. For some it's the way they buy their hypers for next days FF / FC / FCC run... For others it's enough to buy some mirages for refining, Others an Orb...

Kill this, and You will see things get worse... Gold on my server already jumped over 1M since this update.... And even less are charging OR Selling it....

Some Advice PWE, Bring back coins in Rebirth, Add Catylst drops to Nirvana, Bring back Hypering to FF, LIMIT it to 80+ ( As in can NOT enter under lvl 80 ) Limit the toons an IP can have in NW, And LOCK those toons to the 1 nation. Increase item chances in packs, ALL items EXCEPT Tokens, cause THAT is where you make your money, And Many don't think it is worth it to spend $100 on some tokens of luck.... And MAYBE a charm >.>

And For GAWDS SAKE Monitor chat, and BAN those that abuse the game.... EG, you got scammers who have driven off hundreds of people by scamming them out of their gear...

Those players gone that likely put in only $20 or so a month, BUT that scammer puts in None cause they steal off others.... You loss completely and PWE gets a bad rep for CS.

It isn't the future of FF / FC / FCC you should be considering, It's the exodus of players from at least 1 server.... MASS EXODUS. Surely this weekends sales during your promo speaks LEGIONS
    b:surrender
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I WANT FC BACK! how we gonna do our reaweaking in our alts? gonna take years
    also if i want to make a new char? or for those new ppl that join us? they gonna suffer from lvl 1-99 cant imagine.

if the game is unbalanced, let it be that way..
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    also if i want to make a new char? or for those new ppl that join us? they gonna suffer from lvl 1-99 cant imagine.

I just reawaken my cleric for the second time after ff is broken, and now she's back to 100, so your argument is invalid.

You dont know how to lvl your toons after reawakening? Means you know nothing about the game and your toon and I pity you.

New player suffer from lvl 1-99? If you feel this way, you're playing the wrong game. Leveling from 1-99 are getting easier each year with new quest and others.

Leveling from 1-100 is to gain your toon xp and your own playing xp. I don't mind people lvl their toon 1-100 in a blink of an eye, but its really disturbing to see them act like an idiot at high level, doesnt know a thing about culti, their skills, their class and others.

I've seen most player like this and 80% of them are ff hyper babies.

Oh, if u see my title as "dead cleric in ff/fcc"? Yeah, thats true because I hate ff since my cleric always ended up dying when saving squad eg, BM doesnt stunt, barbd doesnt agro, squishy sin screaming for heal/rez. I almost never touch ff again after I lvl my bm to 100, when I do, thats because I was extremely bored.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

>Projecting this hard

If your alts are only good for buffs and being walked through instances, then you've earned your "suffering. New players can figure out how to level without FF because they wouldn't have been spoiled by it like so many others and thus be willing to try other things.

>Wanting an overcentralized way of leveling
    >Being complacent with an imbalance this severe

Literal cancer, but I guess when something's "broken" for so long, it becomes the norm, and the issue presented is forgotten save for cases like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    lol again an useless thread about fcc , gms won't listen to u anyway. FCC will be restored as normal like it was 1 week ago.
  • deadenstar1993
    deadenstar1993 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I just reborned before fcc destroyed, so i cant level up to level 100 again and im not going to do stupid dailies and questing just to level up again, pwi gms dint think before they act. So i quit. This is not good game, keep away with this game. Lets boycott the game guys. Lets show them that we make the game running., i spent too much for the game lets end it here, i load $$ to leveled up my self and buy good gears., but this is enough. Lets make pwi game suffer too, lets boycott guys for them to hear us. Then lets see on december if they gonna fix fcc and botting, lrets boycott.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I just reborned before fcc destroyed, so i cant level up to level 100 again and im not going to do stupid dailies and questing just to level up again, pwi gms dint think before they act. So i quit. This is not good game, keep away with this game. Lets boycott the game guys. Lets show them that we make the game running., i spent too much for the game lets end it here, i load $$ to leveled up my self and buy good gears., but this is enough. Lets make pwi game suffer too, lets boycott guys for them to hear us. Then lets see on december if they gonna fix fcc and botting, lrets boycott.

It's not that PWE didn't think before acting, but that the actual developers in China that manage our version screwed up the files when they pushed the update to our servers and included the map from the PW-CN version, and not our customized map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpellStormer - Harshlands
    SpellStormer - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Deleted previous post, way too large :))

It all comes down to one thing that is applicable to all mmorpgs: ladder system.
    When getting to end game, a ladder system needs to be put in place so that people do not get borred and still need to strive for something.

In PWI, I like this ladder system a lot. A lot of new content/gear has been added for end game, and this is probably still going to happen.

This ended up in a LOT of work for new commers. A lot more than probably all other mmo's out there.

So the game needs to somehow help new commers to go up the ladder faster than we did. Just because on top of the ladded is where the most fun is. Both PVP and PVE wise, just because it is where most of the people in this game spend their time.

You end up having to chose from either keeping FCC the way it was (spammable hyper related instance), or providing a new more decent way of levelling for those people who will start the game. A oslution would be to remove FCC hypers AND add a exp multiplier of 4.5 for non reborn characters. It goes down to 4 for 1st reborn, 3.5 for 2nd. Or revamping the current quest exp rewards a LOT.

There are multiple ways of doing that, BUT only removing hypers in FC is a bad thing if it is not complimented with a system that helps new commers get up the ladder fast.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oh hey look, it's this thread... again.

Can we just stop?
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Cna I haz ur stuffz plz K thnaks by bye
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Cna I haz ur stuffz plz K thnaks by bye
    b:chuckle +1

"Not willing to do stupid dailies and quests" what are you even doing playing MMORPGs??????
    Give us all your gold that's sitting around. >:3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

You should have do it earlier, I saw a lot of lazy people waiting while they could have rebirth, now it's GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Seriously? I re-leveled to 101 just fine on 4 characters with no fc, thank you very much, and it didn't take that long with the exp necks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You should have do it earlier, I saw a lot of lazy people waiting while they could have rebirth, now it's GG.

um i wasnt 'waiting around' to do rebirth on my seeker, my seeker had JUST hit 100 on 8/18, i rebirthed and got her to lvl 80 that day doing an ff or two and following quest chains. so dont say that others are lazy or not rebirthing fast enough. it's like saying getting into an accident on your way to work that was caused by another person is YOUR fault that you're late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    personally i didnt go into fcc until 75ish, i think there was some quest or something that drug me in there for the first itme, maybe it was around 80..lol that was a few years ago though.

for the most part i did my quests, on man armiesfb's and bh's,culti's and when i got around 70's i went to nightscream island and hyperd there tlil 80ish or so.after that it was back to questing. took me almost 3yrs to hit 103 first time around, a bulk of that was quest bh,fb's,pv's ,tideborn quest chain and other misc quest. sure i went into fcc here and there, but a bulk of my xp didnt come from fcc's

AS far as the poll is concerned, it was a little before my time so i missed the duel mode fcc's , however i would have no problem seeing it set to 75+, one has alot to do in the mean time.

It would be nice if players would just enjoy playing what ever game there playing and not be in such a hurry to top out so fast.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It has long been discussed by you, the community that a change needs to be made to revive the game and encourage new players. The majority of you voted for either level restricting FCC, or restricting Hyper EXP Stones in FCC. We were listened to a little bit, but as with most things, it gets forgotten and left behind. V4liance encouraged discussion of this, and stated that they would monitor it, but we all know how those things end up in the long run.

We have even seen the effect that a change like this can have to the game's community. It's also been re-hashed and discussed to death even more recently. Those in favor, (the aforementioned majority), have expressed a majority agreement that a measure such as reverting/restricting FCC will bring an improved change to the overall community of the game, and will help to expand the life of this flagship title that we love.

The general idea is to re-populate the desolated quest areas and cities in the lower levels so that new players will find a thriving community to join and hold on to. It is also understood that several other things will also need to come into place, such as advertising to draw more players. Overall however, these options are a quick and easy step that can be taken in the right direction after the existing population has been revitalized

This is no longer a discussion for those of you that haven't realized how much of the game below 80 has changed.
    This is not a discussion about how butt-hurt people are going to be because they can't sell the FCC instance for profit any more, or are too stupid to realize the plethora of other leveling options available past level 80.
    This is a vote and a discussion on a topic that has already received the majority vote from the community once before, but I'm expanding the options in the poll, and getting a feel for the current players here.

If you'd like to have an actual discussion about why FCC without any restrictions is good for the community, feel free to discuss it. Just please, please avoid the pointless beating-around-the-bush empty comments like those that people like JanusZeal, WannaBM, and a few others spammed in my last thread like this. They obviously had no supporting evidence for their views and just spammed the thread with cloudy statements.

Originally FCC had two modes, Single and Squad. It was a farming instance just like TT and the original Lunar (though Lunar never really worked correctly). The bosses in Squad mode then, were much harder than the bosses we currently have now. Single mode was similar to what we have now.

Also, keep in mind that our more recent version used for leveling, is singular to our version of the game. PW-MY didn't have it, and the "original" version at PW-CN does not have hypers allowed in the instance at all. (Just like it is now since the latest update.)

The only reason we had the instance the way it was, is because the PWE management requested it. (Makes it easier to bleed money out of the pockets of the players when they hit the level cap and need the elite gear to mach. Also supports the well-known and much discussed power-creep.)

Currently though, with the plethora of daily quests, Primal, and other modifications to the experience distribution in the game, it's not something "required", (if it ever really was).

So please place your vote, and provide constructive discussion on the topic.

Why in every big update stupid ppl make thread about no hyper in fc or something? Gms wont make restrictions in fc is just a update coming from cn, in CnPwi u cant active hypers in fc they do this for cn server not for pwi, always the gm fix this bug in 1 or 2 weeks just wait and stop making stupid threads... damn
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    There is no point on this thread. This was obviously a mistake and frost will be restored to the way it was soon.

However my opinion is that frost should be as it has been in PWI: hypers allowed and all levels allowed.

No one wants to level like we did it back in 2009.
  • cashmeare
    cashmeare Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    There is no point on this thread. This was obviously a mistake and frost will be restored to the way it was soon.

However my opinion is that frost should be as it has been in PWI: hypers allowed and all levels allowed.

No one wants to level like we did it back in 2009.

Agreed, i have my cleric at lvl 97 rebirthed x2 i'm doing primal dailies and a little botting with her, but mostly her daily quests and reflection, i take her on delta runs for xp on fb's for all my friends there are alot of ways to lvl i have not taken her to fc for lvlng in rebirth yet and i won't. As for the lower lvl and new peeps killing mobs has been my fastest way for lvlng as well. However with the DQ items worthless at low lvls now it is extremely hard for low lvls to make enough coins for much of anything i think fc is why they choose to go this way imo, just an opinion but it's mine.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This is not a discussion about how butt-hurt people are ...... or are too stupid ,............Just please, please avoid the pointless beating-around-the-bush empty comments like those that people like JanusZeal, WannaBM, and a few others spammed in my last thread like this. They obviously had no supporting evidence for their views and just spammed the thread with cloudy statements. ...........

........ constructive discussion on the topic.

Naaaaa, I'm not participating in any or none of all this for the above reasons stated.......

I started reading this even knowing beforehand what type of language you like when addressing an intelligent audience, then I ran up on this unsatisfactory (at least to me) method I glossed over above in which I quotationed for us to repudinate . . . . . . . . . . . ..
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    for all I care they bring back dragoons, leveling has become such a nuisance n is not worth doing, so might aswell let everyone get it over with in a week's time b:cute can u imagine the server actually being active for a week time :o
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Fc exp is good when your low level only TBH when your going for 102+ it sucks !!!!! We need a better way to level for the higher levels i mean serously its set to go to 105 3 times most of us are scraping to get there once !!!! We need a better way then FC even if its just for the higher levels honestly i hope it is for just the higher levels this way we can level and make it worth doing !!! Like give us 10% to our level daily from it but make it where we can only so it 1 time a day. or even 5% would be freaking AMAZING !!!!!! but Honestly FC is perfect for getting to 100 or 101 but after that it doesnt help too much at a decent speed unless u nonstop spam it and most of us cant we dont have the time to do so
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Just a idea to go with my other post to make things easier on the people that do the coding and work for the company a easy fix for that insead of making a new instance raise the exp we get in delta where we can hyper in there make the mobs worth like 20k each hypered then it would be 100% worth doing full deltas again. Even if it was just the last 5 waves that would still take a hour ( and thats how long we get of hypering daily anyway ) Seems to fit perfect
This discussion has been closed.