Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If there is a rollback they dont have to cash back who have charged zen in last 24 hours but there is always the purchase history(pwi zen charge page) which i am sure wont get rolled back as its different from Game database .....

Using that GM's can always refund the zen ... transferred .

And for people who are concerned about exp , drops .... think of the big picture here ..

You guys wont feel like playing when you are working hard and someone else just gets everything by 2 clicks ? with that many orbs and event gold everyone can get + 12 ......

Best option is to roll back
    24 hours back in time
    give just 2 x for extended period ( if they cant fix the promo code dont bother ) b:chuckle

agree with u man !!! Pwi rollback now ffs
  • fukwann
    fukwann Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no rollback ffs i just randomly dyed a dress black ima rage if i get rolled back b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I say we all agree to disagree and wait for the GM to get on and tell us they will roll back the server b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacred - Momaganon
    Sacred - Momaganon Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You can't just rollback to a selected time is the problem, you can only rollback to the last time the data was backed up. b:bye
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If there is a rollback they dont have to cash back who have charged zen in last 24 hours but there is always the purchase history(pwi zen charge page) which i am sure wont get rolled back as its different from Game database .....

Using that GM's can always refund the zen ... transferred .

And for people who are concerned about exp , drops .... think of the big picture here ..

You guys wont feel like playing when you are working hard and someone else just gets everything by 2 clicks ? with that many orbs and event gold everyone can get + 12 ......

Best option is to roll back
    24 hours back in time
    give just 2 x for extended period ( if they cant fix the promo code dont bother ) b:chuckle

It isn't that easy, PWI probably doesn't backup the game every night. Think, maintenance is usually on Tuesdays, no? They probably backup the game every maintenance so if something were to happen they'd have it. Two days may not seem like much to others, but to a 9x sin that was eager to hit 100 this weekend, it will delay me til next weekend. I also don't want to do all the morai quests again, and another 40+ fcs just to get back to where I am currently. We shouldn't be penalized, PWI should have known this would happen. b:surrender
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know who said it.. but "thousands" of people abused the code? Honestly, last night it looked like only a handful of people received an over abundance of DOrbs (and in turn event gold, charms, exp, etc)... It wasn't the majority abusing it.. rather the minority. At least this was the case on LC... I believe something should be done about those specific and few people that egregiously straight out abused it repeatedly. Sure, lag and mistakes happen... Oh, you got 6? lucky ****... Oh you got 36? die.. die by fire. f:angry

it was me.. and yes it is an "universal code"
    ohhh my bad it means can be used by anyone on any server
    if im right we have west, east, and some other...
    so... i dont want to go in details... but add all those people and it was not for 1 hour... and even now still happening
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know who said it.. but "thousands" of people abused the code? Honestly, last night it looked like only a handful of people received an over abundance of DOrbs (and in turn event gold, charms, exp, etc)... It wasn't the majority abusing it.. rather the minority. At least this was the case on LC... I believe something should be done about those specific and few people that egregiously straight out abused it repeatedly. Sure, lag and mistakes happen... Oh, you got 6? lucky ****... Oh you got 36? die.. die by fire. f:angry

Rofl...

I do agree (lol), but I don't want them to die, nor do I necessarily want them to get banned, I do however want their excessive orbs to be removed from the game. Though that obviously sounds a lot easier said than done... as it will be a lot of work, reagrdless if 50, 150 or 1050 people did it. D:
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they don't rollback by today, don't expect one ever for this. The moment NW comes and goes, a rollback will be disastrous, as much as I hate how ppl abused this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    who cares about 1 dress

roll back cuz so many players r now full +10 with armor rings wep
    + free event gold and charms
  • fkcpwe
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jess1814 wrote: »
    if you have time 2 farm 50 fcs in 2 days, farm god knows how many warsongs than you have a lot of time on ur hands. trust me i farmed aswell and earned money and got parts of gear aswell but honestly its not a big deal to redo it. If you had that much time, you can do it again IF the server gets rolled back.

But we shouldn't have to.
  • shivyz
    shivyz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I say we all agree to disagree and wait for the GM to get on and tell us they will roll back the server b:chuckle

dude seriously look at the big picture looks what might happen to other ppl with the roll backs, either way bad and good things are gonna happen, roll back 24 hrs isn't a bad thing, but if they roll back to last maintenance a lot will be lost, see how a lot of ppl were pissed when they heard archosaur was being rolled back, and I also agree on atleast waiting for a gm response
  • Sacred - Momaganon
    Sacred - Momaganon Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When will our fate be decided.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah, I couldn't believe the 100 event gold.

The longer they wait, the less likely a rollback will be. Honestly if they were going to do it they should have done it already.

I imagine they'll give us some ugly bound fashion to make up for all of this...
    b:shutupb:surrender

Edit:
    AND YOU BETTER GIVE US SNOWMEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

LOL Alice. I don't know you. But I love you.

b:kiss

-jax-
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyone posting it is unfair that they did not get to take advantage of the code, stop it.
    You are not the group which this has hurt.

Anyone who spent time or money, especially money, getting their gears to +10 was just given an enormous slap in the face.

Most people using 10* orbs use them for 8,9,&10 refines.
    1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

Some people got over 100 10* orbs on Lost City server,
    not only did they instantly get what others paid $600 for, they also got to spam Tishas for +12 and if it failed oh well, free +10 to try again.

Their customers, are the people who really got f-cked over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:surrender ok pwi the weekend is coming do some thing but your damn if you do and damn if you don't and as my dad always said **** or get off the pot b:surrender
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When will our fate be decided.

CM was suppose to post in this past hour (he posted at 11:04)
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    - Get list of items people received in mailbox. average out the number of times people received the set of items over 1 (so don't count people who only got 1 per-account).

sry for posting that late, was afk...
    anyway, due to an issue i had 2 yrs ago (GM response from back then) its only possible for them to track what u CURRENTLY got in ur mailbox, but as soon as u delete the mail (and get the item out of it b4 ofc) they cant tell whether or not theres been anything at all

hence why i dont think they can track down who abused this or not, given the glitch is caused by the system messing up in w/e way so it cant track if and how often uve already redeemed the code
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    shivyz wrote: »
    dude seriously look at the big picture looks what might happen to other ppl with the roll backs, either way bad and good things are gonna happen, roll back 24 hrs isn't a bad thing, but if they roll back to last maintenance a lot will be lost, see how a lot of ppl were pissed when they heard archosaur was being rolled back, and I also agree on atleast waiting for a gm response

No you need to look at the big picture...the current game state is screwed. As it is now u have many lame players that got free high end refines while others didnt. So any loss you have from a roll back will be small compared to the damage already done on the servers if left as is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    fkcpwe wrote: »
    But we shouldn't have to.

Exactly.

This thread is nothing but all the QQers out in full force. If they were around when it was active they would have done it too.

Fix the code. 1 per account. That way everyone has the orbs.

Rollback is stupid.
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Anyone posting it is unfair that they did not get to take advantage of the code, stop it.

Anyone who spent time or money, especially money, getting their gears to +10 was just given an enormous slap in the face.

1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

not only did they instantly get what others paid $600 for, they also got to spam Tishas for +12 and if it failed oh well, free +10 to try again.

Yea totally agreed ..... Not Rolling back will be a Huge loss for PWI revenue than rolling back b:angry
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not about 2-3 extra orbs

its over 30 orbs....

1 sin in DW server had +7 on armor and wep

and full +10 on everything.... there is no 10* orb sale and i dont think he can afford 33 orbs which cost 80mil atm
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    CM was suppose to post in this past hour (he posted at 11:04)

Well... maybe he's still talking about it with the people who actually have a say in this...
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not about 2-3 extra orbs

its over 30 orbs....

1 sin in DW server had +7 on armor and wep

and full +10 on everything.... there is no 10* orb sale and i dont think he can afford 33 orbs which cost 80mil atm

KOS venos...

but u r right in what u say.. still

KOS venos b:laugh
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi temporary fix 1 thing and breaks 3 more.... why god why b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

1.) Helmet $75
    2.) Cape $150
    3.) Chest $225
    4.) Legs $300
    5.) Wrists $375
    6.) Boots $450

Neck? Ring?

BAM $600

Very true, I'm still on +7 r8r and NVg16 but I better not have a single 10* orb if people around me get to keep 50+ orbs...
  • slapaj5
    slapaj5 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why i should start again my hard work at archosaur server, and finish my quests again ( 3rd time...) bec
  • fkcpwe
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Exactly.

This thread is nothing but all the QQers out in full force. If they were around when it was active they would have done it too.

Fix the code. 1 per account. That way everyone has the orbs.

Rollback is stupid.

Kudos, friend. b:victory
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well... maybe he's still talking about it with the people who actually have a say in this...

if they are "still talking about it" i dont see a roll back happening
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    CM is prolly waiting for 200 th page b:laughb:chuckle
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I predict they will do no rollback, do nothing against the bug abusers, and will give everyone a slightly upgraded pack as a compensation.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
This discussion has been closed.