Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Clokey - Harshlands
    Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Archsoaur map is back up.

I'll update the Final Compensation thread with information in the next hour.
    I'm hoping to be able to say something of worth, and not "I don't know yet."

11:08 AM

im hoping that the gm will make the rollback b:surrender
  • c1010011010
    c1010011010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback? You gotta be kidding..

Who cares if someone got a code and abused it, none of your business, it's their and pwi business. It's too late to QQ about unfair advantage players have over other players, pwi is pay to win deal with it. In this case they released a bunch of codes and if they don't care enough to stop the abusers, they just don't care enough, get this through your head.
  • kkaki
    kkaki Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:angry
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We do not need any kind of compensation if they decide to rollback. The exp stones and all that x2 even on coins was enough for me. I was not affected by the archosaur`s rollback but free stuff is welcome to me. I just feel bad for them, i know they lost so much. The D.Orb idea for all was just a mistake unless they want to change theyre business model.
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    vitoryxxxx wrote: »
    The glich code included event cards etc too? o.o

yes 3 10*s and 2 event gold cards.
    Which makes it pretty easy to become +11 in a few mins...
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • dragonbatty
    dragonbatty Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

Lucky. All I got was 3 orbs. LOL! f:hehe
  • Hinatachii - Dreamweaver
    Hinatachii - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What is pwi?
    PWI hurts me~
    It hurts me
    No orbs

b:victory

No, but really.. just friggin rollback :x
    I don't care about losing anything I got these few days :3
    (Except for my gold, event gold and event tiger, but i will get those back anyway)
    You mad? f:grin
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What is pwi?
    PWI hurts me~
    It hurts me
    No orbs

b:victory

No, but really.. just friggin rollback :x
    I don't care about losing anything I got these few days :3
    (Except for my gold, event gold and event tiger, but i will get those back anyway)

+1 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

thats the list of stuff
  • Green_john - Lost City
    Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If GM do a rollback

Could you please give an amount of exp by day lost ?
    This week i frosted 20% to level 100 i dont want loose all QQ
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lucky. All I got was 3 orbs. LOL! f:hehe

Lucky, i got 0 b:chuckleb:cry
  • honorarmor03
    honorarmor03 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no rollback !!!!!!
    makes no fricken sense
    make mistake
    rollback
    give compensation
    mess up again
    rollback why?????b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

Obviously you got your hefty share of +10 orbs b:victory
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by TZoner - Raging Tide View Post
    I am **** lol ask anyone else...the universal code give you 3 orbs not one...your a total moron if you really think you only got ONE orb from the universal code hang on let me find the exact contents for entering the code. CAN ANYONE POST THE CONTENTS YOU RECIEVE FOR ENTERING THE CODE FROM LAST NIGHT FOR THIS SILLY MAN TO SEE YOU GET 3 ORBS?

If you actually play on the Archosaur server, you ,might have a clue that the original E-mail with the Pack code only supplied 1 Orb, these individuals then received a second e-mail with 2 additional codes for 2 Orbs. making a total of "3". However, any and all code were sold left and right, some realizing the orbs are worth average buyer's posts where "16M to 20M".
    So to help you once and for all "add" up those apples. ANY Number claimed Works.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback seems to be a new slogan for PWI. Each n Every thread i look at there's only 1 thing Rollback please please please. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Serpistica - Sanctuary
    Serpistica - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just rollback already, or give us all the same amount of orbs the worst cheater got.

Even though i prefer a roll back. Getting stuff easy is boring.

And yes, those abusers knew exactly what they were doing. You guys have got to learn ethics and moral. I once got a US$100 item by accident in my bag when i was buying stuff, noticed it when I got home, I payed the bus again to go back and gave the item back.

I once saw someone in game selling tishas at 1.5k... I bought them all, pmed him/her and gave them back.

Man some of you guys have to learn what honesty is....

ROLLBACK NOW!
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes. I think a rollback would be justice for all of us who did NOT use the stupid code because we are honest (or in some cases, misinformed?) and yet the hundreds of greedy a$$holes out there who spammed/abused the code got enough bound Dragon Orb Oceans to +10 entire sets of gear. That is bull. But yet, for the mixed answer part, I answer No. Why? Because I think it's unfair for all the people who did nothing wrong to be penalized by having to put a hold on all activity for fear that it's all just going to be rolled back. So...

MY SOLUTION? I don't think this is going to end well for anyone except the cheaters who got multiple packs. The only fix would be to focus on preventing this **** in the future. TAKE DOWN THE GOD FORSAKEN REDEEM PAGE until it can be properly programmed to null any multi-clicks. We ALL know of idiots who spammed/abused the Dreamchaser packs for profit. Different animal, but still unfair. You're talking 100s of millions of coin after sitting there opening packs and NPCing the contents. Time consuming, but they still made crazy amounts of coin off of it. WHY WOULD THIS NOT HAPPEN WITH FREE DRAGON ORB OCEANS?!?! Are you kidding me? JEEZ!

IN THE FUTURE: SEND THESE TYPES OF PRIZES VIA IN-GAME MAIL - ONE PER ACCOUNT - JUST LIKE THE ANNIVERSARY FASHION SETS. Why were these packs with such generous prizes not GUARANTEED to be LIMIT ONE PER ACCOUNT? This IS the fix people, damn.

As for all of us that got shafted in this for not being greed driven cheaters, I guess we'll just have to fight like hell in NW and stuff. Maybe they will send us something to compensate, maybe not. We never know anything.
    b:shutup
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    saw ppl have +10 +12 on bound r9rr ...b:victory
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If that was abused:
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews and you people still don't want a rollback YOU HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS.
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As I said before, PWI will most likely rollback for the sake of keeping the cashers, whereas the rest of us who have things to lose will be told to go somewhere else b:surrender
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by TZoner - Raging Tide View Post
    I am **** lol ask anyone else...the universal code give you 3 orbs not one...your a total moron if you really think you only got ONE orb from the universal code hang on let me find the exact contents for entering the code. CAN ANYONE POST THE CONTENTS YOU RECIEVE FOR ENTERING THE CODE FROM LAST NIGHT FOR THIS SILLY MAN TO SEE YOU GET 3 ORBS?

If you actually play on the Archosaur server, you ,might have a clue that the original E-mail with the Pack code only supplied 1 Orb, these individuals then received a second e-mail with 2 additional codes for 2 Orbs. making a total of "3". However, any and all code were sold left and right, some realizing the orbs are worth average buyer's posts where "16M to 20M".
    So to help you once and for all "add" up those apples. ANY Number claimed Works.

no. we are talking about the "universal" code they issued yesterday... it allowed to be redeemed 1 time every 10 minutes.... *echoes* every 10 minutes...every 10 minutes...every 10 minutes
  • jess1814
    jess1814 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well i dont really understand why pwi felt the need to give out these items. We got 2x on all servers (5x on arch)wich is more than what we could have asked for! wasnt expecting 2x untill Christmas time... anyway this was just a bad idea on their part.

if only this was strictly a pve game i wouldnt really be bothered by it. this is not qqing from people who didnt get anything, its just true that it sucks for those who didnt hear about this untill it was closed. Some people work or sleep and dont see this untill they get off work or wake up. wish i got this 'advantage' to use this *glitch*, would be great help for tws and nws especially!!

Banning people for this makes no sence. Its pwi their mistake, the site apearently mentioned to try again in 10 minutes. they gave people to much credit thinking they wouldnt abuse it if they were aware of this *message*.

a rollback to last maintance is nothing, its just 2 freakin days o.o just rollback so i can actually play and not play and lose it all in a day or 2... thnx xD
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So PWI kinda screwed up again. These rewards, the glitching and abuse of tons of rewards.

What have they done in the past? Not rolled back server.

Dreamchaser packs - Just disabled code, heard a few got banned, but didn't see any.
    • Result - Tons of players made millions to billions, allowing them a large advantage to free refine or shards essentially
    • Result - Other players only got a handful for alts or w/e to get some coin, but mainly xp necks to level, as they were intended to be used for

Goonz - Reduced XP for goonz to next to nothing. (still works i believe)
    • Result - Tons of players level not only their mains to max level, but tons of alts to 100, essentially allowing them to spam BHs for rewards making an XP glitch into a money glitch
    • Result - Some may have used to to get to 100 or 101, others just continued using FC normally

Possible Solutions for PWI & Some possible consequences
    (just want to point out, PWI is pretty much guaranteed to loose players now no doubt about it.)
    1. Roll back - Currently the favored choice
      • Consequences - With 2x going on, tons of sales, & charge rewards; more things have happened in the past few days then would normally happen in a week. Especially if they wait till after TWs or NWs, then its going to be a horrible roll back. People who bought and transferred tons of zen with the rewards would probably get screwed and lots of other would quit the game
    2. Leave as it is
      • Consequences - Tons of players who didn't benefit will probably quit the game except for those who are quite vested into the game and +12 and all.
    3. Compensate players who didn't get to abuse or chose not to.
      • Consequences - Very minimal as people who benefited will be happy, and those who didn't will be happy as well.
      • Compensation? - Get list of items people received in mailbox. average out the number of times people received the set of items over 1 (so don't count people who only got 1 per-account). And send that to all players who did not get greater then 1 set. They may not get like 50 as some other players did, but they'll get some and that will appease most of the population without **** the server up more.
      • Addition Measures - Release new content ASAP and should include greater refines (+15 or so), newer shards, new classes, and most importantly - Newer sets of gears that are G17 or higher. Now if people wanted to transfer over the refines and all, they would do as they normally do with chienkuns. This won't make G16 +10 obsolete, but players who might have been lacking in benefits, will not truly be at as much of a disadvantage after attaining the new gears. As for the people with +10 gears, will be more likely to keep their until they can work hard to afford better refines on the other gears.
      • Why specific player compensation you ask? - Because when you do server wide things, catastrophes like this happen. Also, for players that benefited, will just get richer, and though the poor get richer, they are still poor compared to the rich.
      • Why 5x won't work - It will just crash the whole economy. From illusions stones, which used to be 14-16m, dropped to 10-12m which will now drop to 5m or less. 5x should only be for xp, for players so that they can make up for not gained.
    4. Remember PWI, ROLLBACK = **** your cashers & thus loosing your paycheck. All the charge rewards, gold transfers and everything that may have been purchased and pack rewards won, SoT, shards, equipment, etc... That just means a lot of chargebacks and I know that't not good for any business.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just rollback already, or give us all the same amount of orbs the worst cheater got.

Even though i prefer a roll back. Getting stuff easy is boring.

And yes, those abusers knew exactly what they were doing. You guys have got to learn ethics and moral. I once got a US$100 item by accident in my bag when i was buying stuff, noticed it when I got home, I payed the bus again to go back and gave the item back.

I once saw someone in game selling tishas at 1.5k... I bought them all, pmed him/her and gave them back.

Man some of you guys have to learn what honesty is....

ROLLBACK NOW!

+1. and creds to you.
  • Clokey - Harshlands
    Clokey - Harshlands Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    IF PPL NOW ATM THAT MAYBE THE GM WILL MAKE A ROLLBACK... THEN WHY CONTINUE DOING FC, FARMING NIRVANA AND MORE? JUST STOP AND WAIT WHAT THE GM GONNA SAY... IS THIS HARD? U CANT STOP PLAY FOR FEW HOURS? U GONNA DIE? IF U FARM ALOT ITEM IN TT, I MEANS GOLD MATS FOR NOW ILLUSION STONE AND MORE, I HOPE THAT GM WILL MAKE A ROLLBACK AND U LOSE ALL THOSE ITEMS AND U GO BACK AGAIN AFTER ROLLBACK AND THE BOSS DONT DROP MATS GOLD FOR U, WHY CLOKEY? CAUSE U DONT USE UR BRAIN...b:laugh
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Without reading all of that and then making a post...

I wanted to add this...

They are damned if they do anything at all, and damned if they do nothing at all. (I am sure they plan on taking the road that leads to less rage quits... or at least the one which they believe will lead to less rage quits) Though no one will be able to say how much each of the proposed 'solutions' will affect the game until after its done.

We all just need to be patient.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    no. we are talking about the "universal" code they issued yesterday... it allowed to be redeemed 1 time every 10 minutes.... *echoes* every 10 minutes...every 10 minutes...every 10 minutes

and that universal code gave you 3 dragon orbs not one lol..so fail on your part read the past posts explaining this please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jess1814 wrote: »
    well i dont really understand why pwi felt the need to give out these items. We got 2x on all servers wich is more than what we could have asked for! wasnt expecting 2x untill Christmas time... anyway this was just a bad idea on their part.

if only this was strictly a pve game i wouldnt really be bothered by it. this is not qqing from people who didnt get anything, its just true that it sucks for those who didnt hear about this untill it was closed. Some people work or sleep and dont see this untill they get off work or wake up. wish i got this 'advantage' to use this *glitch*, would be great help for tws and nws especially!!

Banning people for this makes no sence. Its pwi their mistake, the site apearently mentioned to try again in 10 minutes. they gave people to much credit thinking they wouldnt abuse it if they were aware of this *message*.

a rollback to last maintance is nothing, its just 2 freakin days o.o

I'd really enjoy not having to re-do all 50 of those fcs I did in those two days and all of my morai quests again, also my desired stats on nirvy daggers, which took 114 recasts to finally get. b:surrender
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Da hell. PWE made us to BEG for a rollback! Now archosaur do not get mad, you are not gonna be special anymore.

b:thanks
  • doraemoxh
    doraemoxh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So PWI kinda screwed up again. These rewards, the glitching and abuse of tons of rewards.

What have they done in the past? Not rolled back server.

Dreamchaser packs - Just disabled code, heard a few got banned, but didn't see any.
    • Result - Tons of players made millions to billions, allowing them a large advantage to free refine or shards essentially
    • Result - Other players only got a handful for alts or w/e to get some coin, but mainly xp necks to level, as they were intended to be used for

Goonz - Reduced XP for goonz to next to nothing. (still works i believe)
    • Result - Tons of players level not only their mains to max level, but tons of alts to 100, essentially allowing them to spam BHs for rewards making an XP glitch into a money glitch
    • Result - Some may have used to to get to 100 or 101, others just continued using FC normally

Possible Solutions for PWI & Some possible consequences
    (just want to point out, PWI is pretty much guaranteed to loose players now no doubt about it.)
    1. Roll back - Currently the favored choice
      • Consequences - With 2x going on, tons of sales, & charge rewards; more things have happened in the past few days then would normally happen in a week. Especially if they wait till after TWs or NWs, then its going to be a horrible roll back. People who bought and transferred tons of zen with the rewards would probably get screwed and lots of other would quit the game
    2. Leave as it is
      • Consequences - Tons of players who didn't benefit will probably quit the game except for those who are quite vested into the game and +12 and all.
    3. Compensate players who didn't get to abuse or chose not to.
      • Consequences - Very minimal as people who benefited will be happy, and those who didn't will be happy as well.
      • Compensation? - Get list of items people received in mailbox. average out the number of times people received the set of items over 1 (so don't count people who only got 1 per-account). And send that to all players who did not get greater then 1 set. They may not get like 50 as some other players did, but they'll get some and that will appease most of the population without **** the server up more.
      • Addition Measures - Release new content ASAP and should include greater refines (+15 or so), newer shards, new classes, and most importantly - Newer sets of gears that are G17 or higher. Now if people wanted to transfer over the refines and all, they would do as they normally do with chienkuns. This won't make G16 +10 obsolete, but players who might have been lacking in benefits, will not truly be at as much of a disadvantage after attaining the new gears. As for the people with +10 gears, will be more likely to keep their until they can work hard to afford better refines on the other gears.
      • Why specific player compensation you ask? - Because when you do server wide things, catastrophes like this happen. Also, for players that benefited, will just get richer, and though the poor get richer, they are still poor compared to the rich.
      • Why 5x won't work - It will just crash the whole economy. From illusions stones, which used to be 14-16m, dropped to 10-12m which will now drop to 5m or less. 5x should only be for xp, for players so that they can make up for not gained.
    4. Remember PWI, ROLLBACK = **** your cashers & thus loosing your paycheck. All the charge rewards, gold transfers and everything that may have been purchased and pack rewards won, SoT, shards, equipment, etc... That just means a lot of chargebacks and I know that't not good for any business.

loool, so giving a looot of 10*orbs (25 dollars each) is good for a business?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some people have somehow got orbs after the code had expired. I know a specific case of someone who learned about this give away after the code had expired. But then, someone said: "I'll help you" and then they went to skype of FB. One hour later he got the dragon orbs.

So I guess there is someway to get ocean orbs w.o a code. I have no idea how, but thatnks to this many people are still getting ocean orbs.

I think a roll back is really necessary. If everyone loses money, too bad we deserve it for taking advantage of good intentions.
This discussion has been closed.