Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm going to bed now. You get rid of me for today.

b:bye
  • SalvationBR - Heavens Tear
    SalvationBR - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i'll quit this game nowb:bye
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I have you know im +10 was +10 before this and i been working 5 years for it so ya eat that.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They are a business,
    cash shoppers are the people who pay for you to be allowed to play this game.
    Without cash shoppers, the game could not run and you wouldn't get to play.
    Even you, should appreciate them for helping you to be able to play the game at all.

Your farming in 2 days is not worth somebody's entire weeks pay from a full time job.
    Even the people who farmed their +10 orbs and spent the time earning it without cash shopping are f-cked over the equivalent in work

I really don't need to be lectured about Cash Shopping. I've played PW-MY 3 years and PWI five years - except the 1.5 I left. My sin was +12 all around, best shards, best everything and I cash shopped my way to the top.

When the goon glitch hit - I was one here arguing for months and just deleted her and my others I splurged on and left.

I came back - picked a PvE server this time - farm my fox tail off - and now have a greater appreciation for those that do farm, and enjoy the game for what it is. I am very happy.

And I farm - sometimes spending $ for game coin... some.

Fact of the matter is - I've seen what happens when you only have cash shoppers left - and they have no one to kill, no one to help.. no one to.... impress.

The rest of us - are just as much needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah that's awesome but frankly idc. I stick on my money here and there to get stuff and mostly farm. It's taken me FOUR years just to get full g16 with a couple times of quitting. You wanna talk about a slap in the face its a slap in the face to see someone start the game lvl to 100 in a couple weeks and then slap full r9rr on their character with the credit farming its stupid it ruins the game because people who can only afford a 20 here in there on to the game get screwed over and quit. Oh wait thats already in progress that's why there are no noobs because there are a few OP ppl that actually farmed and then we have 200 ppl full r9rr that used the old credit card so they can one hit everyone and quit the game after a year cus their bored.

completely different topic which had absolutely nothing at all to do with my post.
    additionally, I got to 100 in 2009. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ok we have nw's and tw do some thing plss or say some thing...
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    me 2 byebye perfect world
  • Azaelazael - Sanctuary
    Azaelazael - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hurry up with ur decision GM's
  • bankitall
    bankitall Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Really people,

You asked for an orb for all to make it fair for all and you got it

You are now asking for them to do a roll back because you got 0 and some got 3 and someone else got 30

You say it
  • Kristopher - Dreamweaver
    Kristopher - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pandydora wrote: »
    lmao and this I bet is one player who abused the system. QQ'ing over farming dq rather than those who are now more powerful with all their multiple free orbs that they didn't work for. I put a lot of sweat and tears and hard work into my gear...and now there are a ton who have bypassed me due to their dishonesty. I used the code once because that's what it said to do.

What Pandy said...Due too me being in the UK & sleeping I knew nothing of this fiasco until this morning..those that abused it can't hide tbh...What ever way this goes there are going to be upset playersb:bored
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    me 2 byebye perfect world

b:bye byebye
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yet again a cleric who had most +7 and +6 now if +10/+11

why?
    she used orb to make all armor and wep till +10 and thanks to event gold with tisha she tried till +11

xD she told me she failed few times but since she still have tons +10* orb she kept refining with tisha till she got few +11 ;D

this aint normal and not fair either
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    past 1 hour..would like an answer pls
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I really don't need to be lectured about Cash Shopping. I've played PW-MY 3 years and PWI five years - except the 1.5 I left. My sin was +12 all around, best shards, best everything and I cash shopped my way to the top.

When the goon glitch hit - I was one here arguing for months and just deleted her and my others I splurged on and left.

I came back - farm my fox tail off - and now have a greater appreciation for those that do farm, and enjoy the game for what it is. I am very happy.

And I farm - sometimes spending $ for game coin... some.

Fact of the matter is - I've seen what happens when you only have cash shoppers left - and they have no one to kill, no one to help.. no one to.... impress.

The rest of us - are just as much needed.

That isn't the question.
    People who spent hours farming their gear to +10 are equally screwed over.
    Since you appreciate them so much you should realize how giving +10 for free to so many people after they spent so long farming is a huge issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • x12345apx
    x12345apx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    justice for all those failed refines, mass dc's during intances, and pretty much every other thing that has screwed me out of money. thanks pwi.

im not sure how clicking impatiently on the submit button on the redeem page is abusive, when you clicked submit, it simply just sat there and spinned as if i was on IE explorer or some ****. then it finally goes through... some ppl dont have the patience for that kind of garbage, like me. if something doesn't go through right away, its a natural habit to rapid fire click it out of irritation.

well, then i go look at my mailbox and its flooded with hp charms, oceans and other stuff.
    how is it my fault that their **** was broken, someone please explain that.

anyway, a rollback, at this point, would be like punishing the players instead, for their own mistake.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i dont know but i wanna play today...if they dont fix this problem today then when... i dont feel like dying by a power leveled nab that got op thanks to a glitch
    im even scared to play now because they might do a rollback... or something worst
    no one asked for orbs...that was their idea
  • Sudaj - Lost City
    Sudaj - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How it will play out:

1. There will be no rollback.
    2. Everyone will get a new compensation, but through their e-mail this time, that can only be used on their account and only once.
    3. Everyone will move on because now everyone gets something. b:bye
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...Did anyone else notice that it seemed like the people who glitched this the most were the ones who needed it the least?

What I mean is, a lot of the names I saw getting tons and tons of orbs were already r9.3 +10-12.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Will PWI save the cashers or the players?

Will a rollback occur or not?

Check back tonight on this week's episode of: Breaking Bagels b:laugh
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hour and a half ago they said they'd respond within the hour...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm completely aware it was a universal code.. even if I chose to give it to my EP on LC and then my Barb on Harshlands (non-existent currently, but trying to make an example here).. It's still the same account.. Clearly if I did this 5 times per name they could figure out who it was.. The code was only active for about an hour to an hour and a half.. I was on when it was released and I was on when it was "expired". The only reason it's "still happening" is because people decided to open their mail.

LMAO.. I didn't mean they should literally die.. rather it was an expression of my agitation with them... How are they going to remove the DOrbs if they have been used? What about the 100 event gold each turn in? The HP charm? The exp? *sigh* There is no easy solution to this unfortunately... My only suggestion is to take the handful of people that excessively abused it and ban them or something... Sure, you might miss a couple, but it minimizes the damage to the server and to the other players by the leveling of gameplay without reduction of what they (the innocent players) have worked for over the last week...

imho
    Indeed, so didn't think you meant literally, I could tell you were kidding around <3

I also agree it will be hard to remove the excess items gotten from this... going char by char... it will be EXHAUSTING. D:
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ...Did anyone else notice that it seemed like the people who glitched this the most were the ones who needed it the least?

What I mean is, a lot of the names I saw getting tons and tons of orbs were already r9.3 +10-12.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Doesnt matter stil they can make gears refine them ... stash them for alts .... 0 coin or $ spent .... b:angry
  • Toross - Lost City
    Toross - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well nick i work and get paid, and ive invested 1000s into this game, im still against the rollback. i like the idea that kids who will never go r9 or r8 can refine up to +10 and have more fun in nw and tw, not to mention all you guys on server do is look for nonexistant pvp right? well now there should be plenty of it since everyone is getting on lvl playing fields. its plain to see there are many different opinions about this. one things for certain, none of our opinions are going to matter in the end. the pwe team is going to do what their bosses tell them to. like it or not :P
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    its not about 2-3 extra orbs

its over 30 orbs....

1 sin in DW server had +7 on armor and wep

and full +10 on everything.... there is no 10* orb sale and i dont think he can afford 33 orbs which cost 80mil atm

I highly doubt anyone got 30+ orbs thats just people trolling and trying to exagerate what happened it only lagged for short period of time and orbs were only offered for less than an hour. and even if 1 person somehow did get 30 orbs still wouldnt be good enough reason to roll back every server for a whole week back to last maintance. People have this misconception that all they have to do is flip a switch to roll it back... wrong. it would take pwi weeks and weeks of downtime to roll back every server for a week. They would have to track every gold purchace and zen purchase on every server and give the people back their gold and money and which would take countless man hours to do so and weeks if not a month of downtime for PWI in which during that time they would lose all sales for the last week and all sales they would have during the weeks and month of downtime to reroll everything not to mention the million tickets they would recieve wiith people complaining about pack items they got in the last week and gold they missed reimbursing as well as any further problems created from the rollback as well all the people who would quit in all that down time. it isnt even a real possibilty they could even begin to think they could achive that just because a few players got a few extra orbs to use on bound gear which in a months time wont even matter because of the better gear and weapons coming out. what they will end up doing is making sure everyone gets the pack in a way which no longer has the possiblty of getting multiple packs and move forward with expansion its the only sensible ting they can do. it was unfornate the glitch happened but it does happen has happened in the past and will in the future probbaly as well too. things happen with all games you try to compensate best you can punish those who abuse it and move forward. and its a lot easier the to punish ban someone who more than 1 orb then trying to reroll every server on the game
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How it will play out:

1. There will be no rollback.
    2. Everyone will get a new compensation, but through their e-mail this time, that can only be used on their account and only once.
    3. Everyone will move on because now everyone gets something. b:bye

It's not about everyone getting something, it's about breaking the game or not
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hour and a half ago they said they'd respond within the hour...
    You were expecting a reply within three hours? This IS PWI we're talking about.
  • MEWMEWQ - Archosaur
    MEWMEWQ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you people really that selfish. Seriously you are crying like little *******. Go get a life. You are so selfish you want those people farming this double drop to lose what they spent time doing. You are so selfish you want to see those people questing and doing there daily's to lose that time they spent working on there toon to improve it. You are so selfish one person got more than 3 and you didn't who cares .. seriously. Come on people you are acting stupid.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Thank You PWI FOR YOUR GENEROSITY

REALLY YOU DONT CARES SO MAYBE YOU A ONE OF THE PPL THERE WHOS USEING THE CODE ALOT IF NOT DROP IT FOR YOU A REALLY NOT A PERSON TO TALL WHAT WE SHALL DO OR SAY f:naughty THANKS
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Reminder for anyone who is quitting the game on Heavens Tear server to give all your valuable items to Jakerams, KingOfBarbz, LocoGhost, BankOfXiao, or Eva_Artemis.
  • jpablo
    jpablo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I believe for respect to all PWI customers, GM's must take a quick decision since we have some events running atm and also the players in this situation are lossing time. NW is coming tonight, and tomorrow we have TW's. The people doesnt know if play NW, TW or just farm for their gears (since we are in x2).
    Just please, think in all thats persons like me, than we are just waiting a word to see to continue playing or wait for the rollback. Thanks b:thanks
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well nick i work and get paid, and ive invested 1000s into this game, im still against the rollback. i like the idea that kids who will never go r9 or r8 can refine up to +10 and have more fun in nw and tw, not to mention all you guys on server do is look for nonexistant pvp right? well now there should be plenty of it since everyone is getting on lvl playing fields. its plain to see there are many different opinions about this. one things for certain, none of our opinions are going to matter in the end. the pwe team is going to do what their bosses tell them to. like it or not :P

works for a private server not on official server pal .. That logic doesnt make sense here ....
This discussion has been closed.