Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• idonthasaname
    idonthasaname Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My suggestion to solving the fix:
    1. Make the orbs do actually what they say "Can only be used on gear below lvl 16" So they only work on G1-15 items.
    2. Ban all users who abused this system from any reward system including facebook reward. This way they can no longer get O'Malieys and Jone's blessings. If they want to abuse free incentives let them not get the incentive at all.

This would most likely solve all the QQ because losing 30 atk lvls / 15-15 just for getting +10 gears is definitely not a good tradeoff.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    About 30 mins for a response from GM
  • wizeman80
    wizeman80 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i dun want a rollback either, the guild im in has around or about at least 150 cashshoppers whol like me also charged zen these last few days, if a rollback happens your gonna lose some major cashshoppers and a large portion of your games income, do what you do, but reap the repurcussions of the actions.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and that universal code gave you 3 dragon orbs not one lol..so fail on your part read the past posts explaining this please.

chu chu boy... i tested that code myself... now go do your homework and be a good boy
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    let me predict what will happen...there will b NO ROLL BACK. there will b NO PUNISHMENT TO THE CODE ABUSERS. they will start up the code again BUT ONLY 1 PER ACCOUNT WILL B GIVEN. why do I say this? b/c this is what always happens when there is a code glitch...they nvr ban/rollback on a code glitch like this. its sad that there's so many people on this game w/o integrity but that's how life is ...its an unfair world...get used to it. f:sweat

Sooooo to all u rage quitters on harshlands server...feel free to mail me all ur coin, items, etc. I'd greatly appreciate it f:shy
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wonder why no gm reply this yet. b:chuckle
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fkcpwe wrote: »
    I'd really enjoy not having to re-do all 50 of those fcs I did in those two days and all of my morai quests again, also my desired stats on nirvy daggers, which took 114 recasts to finally get. b:surrender

But I have done 357 rerolls on my g16 fists to get the desired stats and about 580 fws runs last two days. And I've even done OHT dailies (OMGOMGOMG!!).
    And I'm still for a roll-back!! b:surrenderb:surrender
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aghhh come on where are the gm's at??? i really want to go to nw today :S... fix this today please b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • sashka300991
    sashka300991 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    im expecting from pwi to give me back 61 mil that i made in this 2 days if they rollback, g15 gearz, platinum charm that i got free and mp charm cose i had luck and so many other stuffs...im expecting pwi to give back my friends scroll of tome back, lvls and stuffs...we dont deserve to pay for others mestakes!!!! There will be again alots of tickets sending, pwi alredy once eated my money, g16 stuffs...and had enough of it... i didnt abused codes, my every acc got 1 so i dont wanna pay for someone mestakes
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My suggestion to solving the fix:
    1. Make the orbs do actually what they say "Can only be used on gear below lvl 16" So they only work on G1-15 items.
    2. Ban all users who abused this system from any reward system including facebook reward. This way they can no longer get O'Malieys and Jone's blessings. If they want to abuse free incentives let them not get the incentive at all.

This would most likely solve all the QQ because losing 30 atk lvls / 15-15 just for getting +10 gears is definitely not a good tradeoff.

They can't just 1 by 1 ban them over the vast amount of servers they have. Besides, pwi is far too lazy for that b:chuckle

However, I agree with the first suggestion, I was kinda gonna use them on nirvy/tt99 anyway b:surrender
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    doraemoxh wrote: »
    loool, so giving a looot of 10*orbs (25 dollars each) is good for a business?

Nope. But too many chargebacks to a business, will get their transactions investigated and possibly locked from further transactions. Can get shut down from Visa or other card and even paypal. Which would essentially close the business or suspend it for some time.

(I work for a payment company).b:chuckle
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • sosi2
    sosi2 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i think rollback is better many don`t got the packt...

so pls rollback
  • jess1814
    jess1814 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    fkcpwe wrote: »
    I'd really enjoy not having to re-do all 50 of those fcs I did in those two days and all of my morai quests again, also my desired stats on nirvy daggers, which took 114 recasts to finally get. b:surrender

im sorry you have had nothing else to do past 2 days o.o
  • the1evilwoman
    the1evilwoman Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and that universal code gave you 3 dragon orbs not one lol..so fail on your part read the past posts explaining this please.

I would like to inform you, they were replying to "My" post about one of yours. So Indeed maybe you should heed your own advice and "read the past posts" I am the one you should have posted that to, So sorry "Fail on Your behalf"
  • bonersez
    bonersez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [QUOTE=Azura - Lost City;20191421
    I think a roll back is really necessary. If everyone loses money, too bad we deserve it for taking advantage of good intentions.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Let this be a lesson to us all.

Maybe all the cheating, scamming, lying, WC spam abusing, and name calling will also stop, if there was some fear of future retribution.

Then maybe it would be a Perfect World after all...
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This outage was not intended.

Unfortunately, I cannot say anything about a rollback yet.
    Waiting for information on the decision concerning that so I can let you all know.

There we go.
  • fkcpwe
    fkcpwe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nope. But too many chargebacks to a business, will get their transactions investigated and possibly locked from further transactions. Can get shut down from Visa or other card and even paypal. Which would essentially close the business or suspend it for some time.

(I work for a payment company).b:chuckle

Take one for the team pwi b:victory
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL +10 Server GG, Just get Lunar TT Set for 20m then after that orb it to +10 because so many people got 50+ orbs you can literally make 5 items +10 from +1 just for it thats pro.

THEY MUST ROLLBACK THEY CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS IT JUST MEANS THE SERVERS GONNA BE CORRUPT AND ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE THAT HASN'T ABUSED ANY BUGS GETS SCREWED OVER.

JUST LIKE THE DRAGOONS
    JUST LIKE THE DREAMCHASER PACKS
    AND NOW ORBS TO MAKE YOUR ITEMS +10

SO YOU GOT THEM ALL LVL 105 THEN YOU GOT THEM ALL RICH AS HELL WITH BILLIONS OF COINS TO BUY GEAR

NOW YOU JUST LETTING THEM REFINE ALL THEIR GEAR TO +10 SOOOOOOOO PROOOOOOOOO

/endrage lol b:laughb:dirty
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone who is going to quit after this on Heavens Tear feel free to send me your items Mail to Jakerams,KingOfBarbz,LocoGhost, or BankOfXiao
  • DEATH_TIME - Lost City
    DEATH_TIME - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    come on ppl do something about the damn 20+orbs ppl got I mean come on everyone+ 10 goin 2 make the game suck so bad and so unfair for the ppl that got there gear +10 the right way <
    ......#unfair b:angry
  • sashka300991
    edited November 2013
    come on ppl do something about the damn 20+orbs ppl got I mean come on everyone+ 10 goin 2 make the game suck so bad and so unfair for the ppl that got there gear +10 the right way <
    ......#unfair b:angry

alots of that ppl who got many +10 orbs cant aford to get +7 cose its expencive so they cant make +10 as well...so all serv wont be +10, just certain ppl who can aford it
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This but unfrounately I feel that banning them, might be hard to do, as the goon glitch proved to us that pwi does NOT have the ability to see who abused the glitch and how much they did, and personally I think a temporary ban would be ideal/removal of the excess orbs would be the best solution. (Though seeing how a lot of them probably already ued the orbs that would be hard to track down.)

So perhaps a rollback is the best solution... though I would prefer your solution, unforunately it too has it's... flaws.

It's not that they didn't have the ability to identify goon glitchers, it's that they chose not to punish them even though they were identifiable. The thing is, this time there's truly no way to tell whether people abused/glitched the code, or got caught in a tech problem when entering the code, or whether they (in good faith) believed they could re-enter the code every 10 minutes. Whatever our suspicions, intent can't be proven.

Maybe removing the "punishment of customer" factor from all this will help simplify the remaining options. 1) roll back, 2) painstakingly remove rewards already given to the extent possible, 3) do nothing. This being PWI, I think we can all guess what they'll do, as much as we'd like the answer to be different.

-jax-
  • SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver
    SIutPuppie - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The best way to get the highest approval rating among those who play the game would be to ban everyone who used the code.

As you can see, right now it is a loose-loose situation.

1. If you roll back, people will complain about having too many roll backs
    2. If you do not roll back, people will complain the code gave unfair advantages

By banning everyone who used the code, it will not be necessary to roll back, making Group 1 happy. Additionally, no one will have an unfair advantage, making Group 2 happy.

Thus, you managed to make both groups happy, and will get a 100% approval rating.

As for the people who got banned, they are unable to play the game, and therefore cannot be a part of the statistics. Thus, your approval rating will still be 100%.

well first off question how can you ban someone for something you give them? i mean PWI posted this code on facebook.
    Secondly what about the people they would have to ban how does that make then happy you would lose over 75% of DW know this for a fact.
    and thrid what about the people that only used the code once still ban them hmm kinda seems unfair considering PWI posted the code on facebook.
    they just need to do a rollback to the way it was before they released the code and let it go from there it hasnt even been 24 hours yet so you wont lose but maybe 1 day of farming wow like that is really gonna make a difference.
  • cubeeee
    cubeeee Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    with gold over 2mil on morai now it puts +10 orbs in sale over 100mil. this means 4-6 months farming TT to get , now that nirv has been screwed by NW. then ppl have just got 50+ free orbs. I have played sanctuary and morai from more or less beginning of pwi and think this is prolly the end for me.
    Maybe if they put +10 orbs in boutique 2 for 1 gold each it may give people a chance to even up.
    Anyone recommend another good mmorpg game? elder scrolls online looks like it may be when released.
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    alots of that ppl who got many +10 orbs cant aford to get +7 cose its expencive so they cant make +10 as well...so all serv wont be +10, just certain ppl who can aford it

if someone got lets say 100 orbs he can + 10 like 10 peices from + 0 the ocean works for all refines up to 10 if u didnt know .......
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    if someone got lets say 100 orbs he can + 10 like 10 peices from + 0 the ocean works for all refines up to 10 if u didnt know .......

Lol I want 100 bound oceans too :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    let me predict what will happen...there will b NO ROLL BACK. there will b NO PUNISHMENT TO THE CODE ABUSERS. they will start up the code again BUT ONLY 1 PER ACCOUNT WILL B GIVEN. why do I say this? b/c this is what always happens when there is a code glitch...they nvr ban/rollback on a code glitch like this. its sad that there's so many people on this game w/o integrity but that's how life is ...its an unfair world...get used to it. f:sweat

Sooooo to all u rage quitters on harshlands server...feel free to mail me all ur coin, items, etc. I'd greatly appreciate it f:shy

I bet no one will give you any single coin b:laugh. And I'd bet character selling sites are getting a huge amount of high-end accounts of pwi at the moment and for next few days.
    Not legit? Lol, I don't believe many care about rules - pwe doesn't care too.
    Get used to play with different ppl behind the toons which you know for years.
    I hope some scammers invest in those toons, the remaining community would deserve it.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    THEY MUST ROLLBACK THEY CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS IT JUST MEANS THE SERVERS GONNA BE CORRUPT AND ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE THAT HASN'T ABUSED ANY BUGS GETS SCREWED OVER.

JUST LIKE THE DRAGOONS
    JUST LIKE THE DREAMCHASER PACKS
    AND NOW ORBS TO MAKE YOUR ITEMS +10

I support this.. roll back is the only option to fix this, this abuse is bigger than anyone done before, they must fix it or we should do something to make they fix it..
  • Green_john - Lost City
    Green_john - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    they just need to do a rollback to the way it was before they released the code and let it go from there it hasnt even been 24 hours yet so you wont lose but maybe 1 day of farming wow like that is really gonna make a difference.

Is it true we will loose only 1 day?
  • sashka300991
    edited November 2013
    but still not alots of ppl got that much orbs...mostly of us got only 1 code, and about 20 ppl maybe got it spamed...so we can survive with 20 ppl got much orbs...
This discussion has been closed.