Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, call a GM so they can tell us, what's gonna happen next!
  • VairyHagina - Morai
    VairyHagina - Morai Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do I have too? I am very busy just now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Do I have too? I am very busy just now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• phryne123
    phryne123 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi i really hope u ban all those abusers i know many names just ask me b:angry

I hate it, when peeps play innocent... Besides... PWI would go down completely if they do that... Cuz like 90 % of all users abused the code!!! They would have to bann near all players, then they get no money anymore and can close everyting... Pls use brain before talk. GMs aren't dumb...

Dunno why all here make blabla, when all we can do is just wait! For real dudes ... (sry if i sound rude now) Just shut up finally, just wait up for the solution and then see if you can live with it or not - for god sake! f:shh

It helps NOBODY if everybody QQs and makes wise talks, when it's to the GMs to deicide, what they wanna do! Or you really thinking they will take the time to read all this **** here?! They defently won't!! So spend your time in something more senseful as QQ around, cuz no GM will give a **** about we write here!
  • phryne123
    phryne123 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pwi i really hope u ban all those abusers i know many names just ask me b:angry

I hate it, when peeps play innocent... Besides... PWI would go down completely if they do that... Cuz like 90 % of all users abused the code!!! They would have to bann near all players, then they get no money anymore and can close everyting... Pls use brain before talk. GMs aren't dumb...

Dunno why all here make blabla, when all we can do is just wait! For real dudes ... (sry if i sound rude now) Just shut up finally, just wait up for the solution and then see if you can live with it or not - for god sake! f:shh

It helps NOBODY if everybody QQs and makes wise talks, when it's to the GMs to deicide, what they wanna do! Or you really thinking they will take the time to read all this **** here?! They defently won't!! So spend your time in something more senseful as QQ around, cuz no GM will give a **** about we write here!
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    a Rollback Or A Chance For Pwi To Get Rid Of Unwanted Orbs Must Be, Because Many Many Players Payed Tons Of $ To +10-12 Their Gear, Or Farmed It Hardly However. It Cannot Be That Some Peoples Get All This In 1h For Only Clicking The Same Button.

I Don't Like To Read *it's Only A Game*
    As Soon Real Money Comes To The Game Than It Is No Longer *only* A Game When U Can/have To Pay A Dam High Price For Fun. It Is A Company Which Offer You Some Service Or Items, Same Like All You Buy In Your Life. When I Invest Cash In This Game Than I Don't Want Get Scamed, Also Same Than In Real Life.

+9999
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    a Rollback Or A Chance For Pwi To Get Rid Of Unwanted Orbs Must Be, Because Many Many Players Payed Tons Of $ To +10-12 Their Gear, Or Farmed It Hardly However. It Cannot Be That Some Peoples Get All This In 1h For Only Clicking The Same Button.

I Don't Like To Read *it's Only A Game*
    As Soon Real Money Comes To The Game Than It Is No Longer *only* A Game When U Can/have To Pay A Dam High Price For Fun. It Is A Company Which Offer You Some Service Or Items, Same Like All You Buy In Your Life. When I Invest Cash In This Game Than I Don't Want Get Scamed, Also Same Than In Real Life.

+9999
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LoL He was a character in the A-team back in the 80's.. had this way of saying "whatchu talk bout FOO?"

I wasn't accusing you sweety, sounds like we're same-boatish. It just made me giggle. :)

Ooowwww him!! Yesss! Wow thats a long time ago! Hhahaha thanks for turning a smile on my face after a restless night (insomnia sucks).

Yea sorry, wasnt pointing out to you, some other moron accused me for abusing. Ahwell i shouldnt let them get to me this much, i know i didnt abuse and thats all that counts i guess. Hope it get fixed without a roll back so that no one suffers. But the more i think about it, the more i think theres no other way. Time will tell.
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LoL He was a character in the A-team back in the 80's.. had this way of saying "whatchu talk bout FOO?"

I wasn't accusing you sweety, sounds like we're same-boatish. It just made me giggle. :)

Ooowwww him!! Yesss! Wow thats a long time ago! Hhahaha thanks for turning a smile on my face after a restless night (insomnia sucks).

Yea sorry, wasnt pointing out to you, some other moron accused me for abusing. Ahwell i shouldnt let them get to me this much, i know i didnt abuse and thats all that counts i guess. Hope it get fixed without a roll back so that no one suffers. But the more i think about it, the more i think theres no other way. Time will tell.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL
    The one day I'm not on the forums...
    xDDD

Nice compensation PWI.
    I do like to get gifts from other people's misery
    :P
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL
    The one day I'm not on the forums...
    xDDD

Nice compensation PWI.
    I do like to get gifts from other people's misery
    :P
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, sorry, I guess it's been a while. I love you, sweet kooky Sweetiebot! I'm going to watch Greys. Goodnight!
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, sorry, I guess it's been a while. I love you, sweet kooky Sweetiebot! I'm going to watch Greys. Goodnight!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't be sorry. There is no need to be sorry. You are a loving person, aren't you? Why are you going to do that? Goodnight, My Friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Don't be sorry. There is no need to be sorry. You are a loving person, aren't you? Why are you going to do that? Goodnight, My Friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just sit back ppl, it will takes days or weeks for someone to get a solution for this...so just chill and enjoy some RL stuff...GTFO from the forum !b:pleasedb:laugh
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just sit back ppl, it will takes days or weeks for someone to get a solution for this...so just chill and enjoy some RL stuff...GTFO from the forum !b:pleasedb:laugh
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Bee_ - Dreamweaver
    _Bee_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Website says code has already expired >.<

It only went up 4hrs ago
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    But but but i have only this weekend to enjoy pwi :P After that i gotta move into my bf and my new house and such ;)
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Website says code has already expired >.<

yea hun scroll down in the first post of this thread, they had to disable the code for investigation.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's not about refining stuff to 10+, its about 12+ refine. Currently I only own like one piece of gear that is 12+ refined and it took me months to merchant until I had the coins for it, and many people are now getting not just one, but maybe even many pieces of gear to 12+ refinement because of this abuse. with a stack of 10+ orbs and so much free event gold, you can easily refine to 12+.
  • _Bee_ - Dreamweaver
    _Bee_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yea hun scroll down in the first post of this thread, they had to disable the code for investigation.

thank you I missed that. Guess we all get to check all weekend
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, rollback all servers at last 3 days b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If they do rollback ALL the servers, I for-see more compensation cuz there are still things players will lose after a rollback. Exp, coin, gears, and even refines they got without these orbs. They gave us this stuff cuz the Arch server had a rollback, and there were other server issues on RT and some others. Archasaur's players already don't want another rollback cuz they are still trying to regain all the stuff they lost in the first place. I fail to see how yet ANOTHER rollback will be beneficial to this situation. All they have to do is pull an emergency maint, shut down the servers for however long it takes, to go in and delete the item code that is associated with all these 10 stars. All the excess ones not already used will be gone. All these 10 stars are unique and the gear you used them on HAD to be bound so its not like they can trade or get rid of the stuff. A rollback can't be the go to thing for when they **** up, they didn't rollback when goons hit, or when the Heroic Chests glitched. They only other time a rollback happened was the Duke Rose fashion issue. And this isn't this bad.
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    But but but i have only this weekend to enjoy pwi :P After that i gotta move into my bf and my new house and such ;)

you are moving into your new bf? is he that massive?
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot, rollback all servers at last 3 days
    Did you know the last shall be first, according to the Bible?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

someone call inspector gadget b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot how would you punish people who abused the +10 orb glitch?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot how would you punish people who abused the +10 orb glitch?
    It is not my job to punish anyone or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.