Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i don't think you gonna ban 50% of the server, i used to play in harshland, and every single CSER, got many free +10 orbs, such as -removed- <<< this one was showing up in wc his indredible hard working +10 set. SUCH a good work pwi, andu know what hes r9 u gonna ban him-? i dont think so.

so bye bye.. b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.
    poor DoD forgot to add in what happens to the orbs they got... pretty sure there are alot of players just foaming at the mouth wanting to know that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Waradesea - Sanctuary
    Waradesea - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews
    and the others only get 5x HyperEXP
    thanks pwi b:irritated
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Originally Posted by ObviousAlt - Raging Tide View Post
    3 bound +10 orbs
    2 Event gold cards
    1 platinum vip ticket
    10 hypers
    10 elixer pots
    3 IGs
    3 Vacuity
    3 Sutras
    3 Dews

I didn't even get that, all i have now had is 1 orb & 5 hypers b:surrender
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah complete b.s mods should of said they just didnt feel like compensating anyone else besides archosaur because that would take actual effort and left it at that.

Hell ill take 3 days of rollback for +10 orbs, 5x exp, free event gold etc.

Thats more than ill ever make in 3 days.

,,l,,
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And while that's fair, these are over-worked staff that aren't only supporting PWI. They can't perma-ban these people. If they do, they will be loosing potential income and a loss of more of the remaining players. These may be different staff members of PWE, but the company still is the same, and the methods used to keep the game running and operational (code, staff, etc) are all the same since the goon glitch. I have no faith in PWE to solve anything, ever since the goon glitch. DoD is a better CM it seems, but he can't fix the issue that this has resulted in.

I don't want these people permabanned personally. I do want whatever extra refines and orbs they have to be taken though. And for them to lose any event gold (and even apoth) that they got from this. I don't want them to benefit at all.
    Yeah complete b.s mods should of said they just didnt feel like compensating anyone else besides archosaur because that would take actual effort and left it at that.

Hell ill take 3 days of rollback for +10 orbs, 5x exp, free event gold etc.

Thats more than ill ever make in 3 days.

,,l,,

Mods: A volunteer player who takes on extra, unpaid responsibilities on the forums.

GM: Employees of pwi who take on various tasks such as customer relations, ticket support, quality control, etc.

Dev: The people who make and develop the game and own all rights to it. They are located in china.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    poor DoD forgot to add in what happens to the orbs they got... pretty sure there are alot of players just foaming at the mouth wanting to know that.

Why are u so QQ with us? im sure u are not the one who abuse the code right? so u dont have to worry, this wont affect u much b:laugh
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lmao I tried to get the hypers and all I get is invalid code lol

K found an error i made and fixed that and it now says this code has already been redeemed LOVELY!
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't want these people permabanned personally. I do want whatever extra refines and orbs they have to be taken though. And for them to lose any event gold (and even apoth) that they got from this. I don't want them to benefit at all.

i agree with u. this is what i want too
  • Waradesea - Sanctuary
    Waradesea - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yes me too
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

It worked fine for me f:ponder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Make sure there's not any extra spaces on the code when you try to redeem it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It worked fine for me f:ponder

I made an error when I copied/pasted the code, fixed that and now it says this code has already been redeemed lol
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

+1, plus if they reset there refine it will just make them have to buy more orbs potentially getting more ppl to cs =3 lets just hope that after alot of this cools down and arch is taken care of the other servers will also receive some sort of compensation (even if its ppl having to ticket them to have them send the code/item). p.s. compensation could also count as a xmas gift -wink wink- pwi =3
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    >A code for 5x Hypers
    Also Trips
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Options
    >A code for 5x Hypers
    Trips

>.> i happen to LOVE salad(as long as its mostly meat)
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Mods: A volunteer player who takes on extra, unpaid responsibilities on the forums.

GM: Employees of pwi who take on various tasks such as customer relations, ticket support, quality control, etc.

Dev: The people who make and develop the game and own all rights to it. They are located in china.

Player: Pawns who play and pay for the game, often in ignorance of their poor handling from two of the above (Devs & GMs).
  • minaesa
    minaesa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    STILL NOT FAIR.
    u banned only the ppl who abuse the code, its mean the orb still exist for player who got time to recive it in all server. i will feel its fair if u give me my code or remove all orb from all server other than Archo.
    Banning the abuser will not make me feel fair,
    people who have time to recive the email code and forum code still have 6 legal orbs, they not in bannd list.
    pliss gm u have to be wise that the only fair u can do is to give us ingame compensation that worth same with them, the only fair thing is each account get 6 +10 orb, just it, or remove it from other server and you dont need to bannd people(i dont think you will band the cser for permanent = useless bannd)
    if u think u already do it fair, its ok, i can still quit, i can still live without PW, i just not sure if pw can live without player
  • mirka9
    mirka9 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I made an error when I copied/pasted the code, fixed that and now it says this code has already been redeemed lol
    is an old code
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok It seems if you have already received 5x hypers you cannot receive it again...I thought this was compensation for the mess they created, apparently not!
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GMs be trollin'.
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so the new code is for only hypers or 10 star orb and hypers or the original package?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auleon - Sanctuary
    Auleon - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so the new code is for only hypers or 10 star orb and hypers or the original package?

only hypers
  • drob44
    drob44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Just the hypers bro. Got it 2 mins ago.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what a waste i could buy 5 hypers easily gms should have gave 10* orbs to those who didnt get any
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DoD has said that there may still be some compensation because the year isnt even up. maybe after a week or two and stuff cools down they can implement something else or send the orb pack to ppl who make a ticket(and is verified they havent received orbs before).
  • bladesimage
    bladesimage Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

And to those who got access orbs by accident and to those who actually redeem the code.. what happens to them? They get a pass? While people who actually put money into this game in the past for orbs specificly get to see others get that advantage either over them or the same without even lifting a finger or busting their butts?

This is seriously unfair. The people that actually deserve it get screwed. And the people who abused it only get a slap in the hand. And those who got it legitimately wether it be 3 or 6/9 unintentionally are just laughing at those who busted their *** supporting pwi by actually putting money into this game. So not fair and its a slap in the face. If PWI doesn't equalize this situation they could forget about me spending another dime on this game let alone playing it.
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And to those who got access orbs by accident and to those who actually redeem the code.. what happens to them? They get a pass? While people who actually put money into this game in the past for orbs specificly get to see others get that advantage either over them or the same without even lifting a finger or busting their butts?

This is seriously unfair. The people that actually deserve it get screwed. And the people who abused it only get a slap in the hand. And those who got it legitimately wether it be 3 or 6/9 unintentionally are just laughing at those who busted their *** supporting pwi by actually putting money into this game. So not fair and its a slap in the face. If PWI doesn't equalize this situation they could forget about me spending another dime on this game let alone playing it.

i agree in the part about not spending anymore money untill this is full resolved but thats the problem, this isnt fully resolved yet and we will need to wait it out to see what happens.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    im gonna say good bye to pwi if they dont start fixing **** i get less problems from gta online for christ sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DoD has said that there may still be some compensation because the year isnt even up. maybe after a week or two and stuff cools down they can implement something else or send the orb pack to ppl who make a ticket(and is verified they havent received orbs before).

Where has he said this? I don't see that statement anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
This discussion has been closed.