Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• ThaSpectre - Archosaur
    ThaSpectre - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How come people are getting like 6 orbs? I've only recieved one...
    Seeker-A dominant warrior who deftly manipulates a colossal blade; his sword skills are a sight to behold.

[SIGPIC]http://i41.tinypic.com/nya1j6.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WOW 5 hyper stones b:chuckle
    PWI YOU ARE VERY CHEAP
    You Betcha! We all showed them what frenzy the forum goes into if they release expensive items!

Maybe if people had to show their live face on cam on the forums there would be less cry babies next time >..>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So instead of making sure everyone gets their share of 10* orbs (since more than half the server missed out on it due to different timezones and lag)...

... you give out 5 free Hypers (~150k) instead of 3x Ocean Orbs (~180m).

Is it April 1st? Is this a joke? Surely it must be some sort of intricate ****-you troll by PWE.

****ING HYPER STONES? LOL. Jesus Christ.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My cleric is a poor cleric.
    She has nirvana+7.
    I got 6 ocean orbs this 'event'
    Made 6 of my gear and ornaments....

a whopping

high

+8

aint nobody got time to go to +9
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nomnomnom... eating more caramel corn, watching the drama laughing so hard that I "make water in my clothes". b:laugh

I'm not laughing at the mods for they have a thankless job. They are like the janitors on the plane when you disembark. They smile, wave hello and clean up the messes but they cannot be blamed if your flight is delayed.

I'm not laughing at DoD for his job is thankless and he could be replaced in a New York minute. He is like the flight attendants on the plane. They are there to keep you safe, provide you with service and try to keep you informed as to why you will be arriving late at your destination.

I'm not laughing at the GMs for their job is thankless, can be easily replaced and given direct orders that may go against their scruples. They are the Red Coats (it's a Delta Airlines customer service agent). They listen to your problems and try to compensate you for your late arrival, try to find alternative ways for you to end up where you need to be and answer questions you may have about the service you paid for.

The only one to blame is the CEO and upper management who forced the cabin cleaners to do more with less which wouldn't let the flight attendants board the next group of passengers til the cleaners were done. Then the attendants have to tell you the plane will depart late because of a "head wind" because a higher up won't let them say the real reason. When the plane finally lands the Red Coats have to handle the influx of people who missed connections because the plane was late. They can only give what the higher ups will allow and they know it isn't fair but they are forced to tow the company line anyway.

tl;dr version... The PWE upper management had better reconsider how they deal with crisis situations in a more expedient and justified manner or they may find the servers as empty as the Kansas City terminal (MCI) after 10pm.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That kinda implies you shoftlift some things b:laugh

No it doesn't. Saying I don't steal things that are not nailed down, doesn't imply that I steal things that are nailed down and heavily watched. And what sense would it make to steal things that are nailed down and being actively watched.
    I have to disagree with your analogy with Stealing in real life from "abusing codes".

I personally chose that analogy because shoplifting is considered a petty crime. It's not like armed robbery or anything. So people would not expect too harsh a sentence for such a thing. And I don't expect something overly harsh here, neither do I think they should get away with it. Another reason I chose it is because by not constantly watching their items, and not nailing them down/keeping everything under lock and key, stores are creating plenty of opportunity for people to steal. This is especially true of sidewalks sales in which some items are placed outside the store front, often without being monitored 24/7. Yet despite the fact that the store created the opportunity, that doesn't mean the shoplifter is suddnely void of personal responsibility. Abuse of the code steals rightful income from PWE that they should have received from their orb sales and/or rightful income from players who merch those orbs. In addition, by taking those items it means that someone else did not get them. As they had to cancel the code for it. They took a good that they knew did not belong to them and made a conscious decision to do so. The only reason you may not consider it theft is because it's a digital good. But if a store gives out free samples of cheese for example, would you be okay with someone going to the refrigerated section and shoplifting all the cheese they can get their hands on? No. OFC not. PWE giving away free orbs, no matter how sloppily, doesn't entitle you to exploit the code to take more.

I agree it's not perfect but analogies never are.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWE has cut their own throats this time...many will look else where for their gaming fun and I myself am sick to death of your failed solutions...you created this mess and now you refuse to properly rectify it...why ban anyone? Might wanna stop your ban hammer a bit short or you'll find empty servers!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nice gesture how do you plan on compensating those who didn t get the chance to use code before you shut it off
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You Betcha! We all showed them what frenzy the forum goes into if they release expensive items!

Maybe if people had to show their live face on cam on the forums there would be less cry babies next time >..>

u called other people cry babies, u ask other people to be happy for others. why? cause u got jackpot and other people not.... b:chuckle
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    metalmana wrote: »
    Banned ? for how much time ?

A week or two at most, I'd assume. PWE doesn't perma-ban unless they catch you not spending cash and doing something in-game with hacking other's accounts, etc.

PWE has made a massive ****-up in the last few months. From the botched (and still broken) content update, to server instability, to this recent event, ARC being pushed on new and remaining players, the DQ system being removed in-game, tokens removed on the forums, the remaining working ranking systems being shut down, and most of all - no CM and lack of support from any PWE staff on the forums.

It's a matter of time before everyone is gone, and PWE is making bold moves to kill off any remaining players. Like I've stated many times; PWI isn't unique. It's an older MMO in the entire genre of these styles of games, and there's 50+ newer English MMORPGs that have come out after this specific one. 15 or so of which have a larger player base, a more reliable publisher/developer, and a functional game system as a whole (forums, in-game, support, etc).

PWE is run in a strange way. They don't have enough people running the company to provide solid ticket support. They don't have enough staff to have a community manager on the flagship game title of their company. They don't have staff working on the weekends. Most staff are not in the-know on anything to do with the game or community.

If PWE continues down this path, this game will reach a state where the only remaining players are people who are addicted to this game and/or put loads of money in and don't want too see it go to waste. They will have no free players, and everyone will get bored. Once this happens, server-merges and/or servers get shut down over time. This is a horrible thing to happen, because this is their "flag-ship" title. Once you've lost Perfect World International, the "Perfect World" in the company name, really has no merit. What are they going to say to investors? "We named our company after a game we ran until we botched everything and had to shut it down, hence why our name has remnants of that game in it."

No one trusts PWE to do anything correct anymore. Especially after incidents where Frankieraye treated everyone as if we were five year olds, lying and spouting tales of idiocy around the forums. Client instability and the goon glitch, anyone? Before that, we had Xarfox telling us how PWE was monitoring gold closely, and prices (at 1m per gold), would drop steadily after the Jolly Jones event was thrown into our client.

Without the player's trust, what are players to do? In this latest incident, it's shown yet again that the best method of keeping up with the glitchers and abusers is to become one yourself; and if you can't do it fast enough due to life's obligations, it's best to quit or you won't be on the same level as other's who did abuse it. It's a damn shame that even after nearly 450 pages, PWE still hasn't given players real support here. In the process of all of this, everything prior to this recent issue has been ignored - DQ issues, Arc, the initial rollback issues, monthly prize issues, and personal compensation for items lost in the rollback.

PWE, as a publicly trade company, you should have better relations with the people who are giving you money to operate your services. As a reminder to any PWE staff (should be relayed, but won't - to the higher-ups in the company), without the paying community of both new and old players alike, you cannot operate or function as the current MMORPG publisher in North America, or as a subsidiary of Beijing Perfect World Company.

The players deserve better, and soon everyone will have left for greener pastures in the grand MMO space, where companies actually do listen to the player base, and where it doesn't take 450+ pages in the forums, through multiple threads, to get a handful of responses over the course of a week or two. Congrats on loosing another set of players. How many more are around after this big event, do ya think?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Teecs - Archosaur
    Teecs - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it's PWI's fault in any perspective,
    WHY?

1. they should've planned this carefully from the beginning before they gave out compensation codes. they should asked themselves what might happen after they give out these codes and whatever possibilities might happen. (maybe they did planned it but it's just not sufficient enough).

2. they failed to prevent code abuses. you cannot eliminate abuses it's like human nature to abuse sometimes. when i received my mail containing the code. They didn't mention that it can only be used 1 time . all ive seen was ''can be used in any character in any server''.

3. THEY CAN'T EVEN BAN THOSE BOTTERS IN HELL AND HEAVEN , how will they ban a PERCENTAGE of your player base , because of your fatal flaws.

im an engineering student and ive been taught that a slight mistake can endanger the lives of many
    if this is real life youve killed thousands already.

(IJS)
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First off, ty for the 1 x orb plus hypers, they will DEFINATELY come in useful.

secondly, is that the final compensation? It is just a question is all, so people will know if it is or it's not so there is NO misunderstanding either way
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Theft should be dealt with harshly I don't care if it's just a stick of gum it's still theft! That's why so many continue with crime, the penalty isn't tough enough to deter them!
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OMG its actually posible to send ORBs to ingame mail??? OMG is that means that actually none of the players are guilty for the untested released code??? seems that all this could be avoided if someone of PWE employement did what actually should doo...send ingame mails...with orbs? omg...Banning PPL for PWEs fault...i mean not that its surprises me...

They have to satisfy the horde of angry/jealous players that missed out with some gesture of retribution, and it also covers their own mistake of putting out a redeem code that was open to being redeemed more than once.

It's not like this issue wasn't known, from what I hear it's similar to what allowed players to amass a large number of dreamchaser packs, and as I understand it after that fiasco was discovered the script was altered to limit redeeming to one per account.

The latest follow-up announcement is appreciated, but I still do not believe it will fix the issue created by players being able to obtain so many Ocean Orbs. It's sad to see a few players I know have quit over all this and some others are thinking of quitting with feelings that this **** up has added a final chapter in soiling a game that once enjoyed. I can somewhat understand that, and see the statements to punish offenders but not directly address the issues caused as deflecting our attention from their own fault and responsibility to make sure a previous issue is not repeated. Well done PW, all you have to do now is start banning the innocent in masses to complete the latest episode of issues in PWi.
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Theft should be dealt with harshly I don't care if it's just a stick of gum it's still theft! That's why so many continue with crime, the penalty isn't tough enough to deter them!

Just like the goon-glitch, if any ban is placed on players, it will be for a week or two at the most. If they loose all their paying customers, there aren't much people left. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if they are banned or a week or not, because when they do come back, they will have the refines from the orbs already and be set and on their merry way to killing in PvE and PvP easier.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options

I assume you got a load of the orbs so with this solution you got that warm feeling knowing you're gonna get by with something and now u feel entitled to sit there and act like a child and call players cry babies when all we wanted was a bit of fairness which is severely lackin g in this game! GROW UP!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just like the goon-glitch, if any ban is placed on players, it will be for a week or two at the most. If they loose all their paying customers, there aren't much people left. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter if they are banned or a week or not, because when they do come back, they will have the refines from the orbs already and be set and on their merry way to killing in PvE and PvP easier.

One big difference between the goon glitch and now, is that PWE made money off the goon glitch. And if they lost anything, it was absurdly small. Everyone knows it, it's their worst kept secret. But there is a lot of money they'd have lost here. And this abuse is not only bigger in terms of impact to the players, but it is bigger to their bottom line. I'm also hoping they learned from that glitch. Another thing is that frankie was more apathetic than DOD. At least it appears that way, I didn't get to speak to him much. But the few times I did, he came off as kinda distant. That isn't true of DOD, who even apologized for having to change his posting style. DOD is a different person. Let's see how this plays out before making assumptions.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gordomus1
    gordomus1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People will be banned couse:

1 PWI error
    2 Untested Code
    3 Page broken/malfunctioning
    4 PAGE MESSAGE: "... use again in ten minutes..." (dont remember exact message)
    5 Unlucky players who coudnt take advantage like others, and dont wants solutions... wants "compensation"

Ok, may be i will be banned couse i got 9 x (10+ orbs), i dont have any trouble saying why, couse all knows the system message and i used 3 times. you want to know why? couse system told me to do in ten minutes.... For those that says "who had this behevior may be is same in real life...." well, im no thief, not cheater, not lier, i respect people, and i do ingame like i do in my life.

but you know something? in 4 years playing i saw lot of situations that may be must did players went banned:

1 Frost glitch
    2 Dream packs glitch
    3 Twiligh temple walls glitch
    4 fashion or customization glitchs
    5 world chat insults related with social condition, religion, countrys were people born (mostly with latins and some parts of europe)

May be i saw few mores, that dont remember in this moment.

If you will bann me, ok, i can live, with that. But you will try now to clean your own guilty and mistakes with players "blood" couse people that didnt have orbs are asking their "heads".... and you know and THEY know thsi mistakes happened, happens and will continue happening.....

You want to be fair with all? then start banning all those that used and still using or abusing those glitchs not this last one. That will be fair....

I will accept, my part in this, call me abuser or what you want, i know i am not.
    But you are trying to hide the forest with your finger......
    And the forest was YOUR OWN MISTAKE...... the finger are the "abusers"...

GL with that, at least i go to sleep with my mind clean.... will you?
    edited November 2013
    Options
    u called other people cry babies, u ask other people to be happy for others. why? cause u got jackpot and other people not.... b:chuckle
    I assume you got a load of the orbs so with this solution you got that warm feeling knowing you're gonna get by with something and now u feel entitled to sit there and act like a child and call players cry babies when all we wanted was a bit of fairness which is severely lackin g in this game! GROW UP!
    you guys are so infuriated with greed you prolly missed my post of how i pretty much wasted the 6 free oceans :E on my alt.
    yeah jackpot on my main got 3 oceans. Too bad i cant +13 my sword. Orbs now dusting in my safe. I dont cry unfair cause they didnt give me a JOSD instead. I seen my fair share of unfair from 2008, this isnt even that bad. lol....
    I should make a frap of my barb using his ocean orb to +4 his gear just to troll you guys more. This is so stupid
  • pkdummy1
    pkdummy1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if ya going to keep giving em cry babies orbs and sht can at least turn off the damn system spam already b:angry
  • jinggaa
    jinggaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1 dragon orb ocean =/= 3 dragon orb ocean + 2 event card + other ****. I still want my original code. ._.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i wonder if pwi can compensate the other servers with like dreamchaser packs >.> or something like that. Their actually pretty useful and the gears inside NPC for a good price.
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    SeaAnna - Archosaur Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    UPDATE (11.25.13)

Questions and Answers

What is the punishment for players who blatantly abused the compensation code?

They will be banned.

I heard from Customer Service tickets that you are only banning players who are from Archosaur. Is this true?

No, I was confused about this when I heard about it. The customer service representatives were mis-informed on the punishment issue, and we're making sure everyone is now on the same page. We're banning players who abused the code no matter the server they are from.

What about the "targeted" compensation efforts for Archosaur only? Is that still happening?

Yes. We are getting everything set up now and verifying that it will go smoothly before we start sending in-game items to players on Archosaur. You can expect yours within the week.

Why is it Archosaur only now, and not all servers, as it was initially, when I missed my chance at the code?

First and foremost, Archosaur players were the ones we've wanted to make sure were compensated for the rollback, to the best of our ability. It was because of the rollback that we started focusing on a compensation campaign. We have 5x EXP going on for Archosaur, something we've never done before, as well as 2x EXP/SP/Drops AND Coin for all servers (also new).

Players on Archosaur now have the opportunity to gain more experience, spirit, drops, etc than they could have during the 3 days lost from the rollback, as these modifiers will be lasting into the next month. All servers were included in this decision because we wanted everyone to feel compensated for November's server connectivity issues as a whole.

(The initial compensation code for 5x HyperEXP Stones is now available for everyone: 3HTYJKE)

Following these initial actions, we still thought that for a rollback, our actions were not great enough. Many players lost refinement and thus power during the rollback, and so giving more exp/sp/drops/coins if you play wouldn't resolve their complaint.

Thus we came up with the compensation code that we all now are aware of.
    Unfortunately, because of it's abuse we've had to cancel the cross-server compensation and refocus back on the initial goal of compensating Archosaur Rollback players.

Is there anything I can receive right now?

We've re-activated the initial compensation code that gives out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players. It can be used once per account until NOVEMBER 30th

You can redeem it here once per account until NOVEMBER 30th : 3HTYJKE

There is no shouting with this one...

-DoD

Mod edit because it appears people refuse to scroll down enough to read:
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

^This is the reason why the code is saying it has expired when you try to enter it!

Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE (11.22.13):
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or world chat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

Please clarify this code was released all ready so those that got it should not redeem again or is this additional stones we are allowed to get?
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yeah big f u you to the mods of this crappy game ppl on my server got 500 orbs and i didnt get nothing and now ur only giving compensation to archosaur ppl you wont be getting a dime from me anymore. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be pissed off. And @the post above me its not crying tons of people are running around with full +10 now and i can't even +10 my weapon or anything f that. some straight b.s
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sorry for long quote but I am not good at editing post to just focus on the part I was questioning.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nobody gives any craps about some crappy hyper stones
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    Options
    One big difference between the goon glitch and now, is that PWE made money off the goon glitch. And if they lost anything, it was absurdly small. Everyone knows it, it's their worst kept secret. But there is a lot of money they'd have lost here. And this abuse is not only bigger in terms of impact to the players, but it is bigger to their bottom line. I'm also hoping they learned from that glitch. Another thing is that frankie was more apathetic than DOD. At least it appears that way, I didn't get to speak to him much. But the few times I did, he came off as kinda distant. That isn't true of DOD, who even apologized for having to change his posting style. DOD is a different person. Let's see how this plays out before making assumptions.

And while that's fair, these are over-worked staff that aren't only supporting PWI. They can't perma-ban these people. If they do, they will be loosing potential income and a loss of more of the remaining players. These may be different staff members of PWE, but the company still is the same, and the methods used to keep the game running and operational (code, staff, etc) are all the same since the goon glitch. I have no faith in PWE to solve anything, ever since the goon glitch. DoD is a better CM it seems, but he can't fix the issue that this has resulted in.
  • Deathheal_ - Raging Tide
    Deathheal_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wat do u guys think will they reset the gears and take the stuff they got or will they just get a ban?
  • SeaAnna - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nobody gives any craps about some crappy hyper stones

Maybe they don't care and I don't use them anyway; but the point is I don't want anyone to be banned for using code again if, they used once and are not allowed to use again.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wat do u guys think will they reset the gears and take the stuff they got or will they just get a ban?

probably a pat on the back and a 2x bonus to the amount of orbs they got, while we get 5 hypers

b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
This discussion has been closed.