Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is their auto ticket response, so yeah to everyone like me who got nothing they're basically saying tough ****

-removed-

So yay GG Archosaur gets compensation when they told the other servers about the code and how to abuse it. Thats clearly a fair solution, Any Mods out there you might wanna get it across to the head honcho Val just how greatly PWI ***** up (yeah people abused the code, but if the staff was even semi-intelligent they wouldn't have given out a 10* d orb coe that could be redeemed more than once), and they may want to actually fix it.

Lmfao Mods removed it because they dont want you guys to know how useless PWI is, and how they arent going to do anything about it. 1 Sec ill ss link it then.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Actually 2 players on HL so far have been told in ticket that no one will get ban for it on all servers except Arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lmfao Mods removed it because they dont want you guys to know how useless PWI is, and how they arent going to do anything about it. 1 Sec ill ss link it then.

It's against the rules to post private messages and instant messages, whether they be between you and another player, you and a GM or you and the support staff.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Forget about punishment right now.

One of my friend sent a ticket cause he didn't get the chance to get orbs and they answered him that they don't plan to ban on any server except Arch.

So GG everyone that did abuse on all other servers, you are save from any punishment.

-.-

This is what i linked that got removed by the Mods cause they're **** as **** and dont want the PWI community to now that PWI customer service is telling people tough **** all the compensations and bans will be directed toward the Arch server, and the other servers will be a secondary less important task. Because they consider the arch server a top priority for this glitch? idk why considering it seems HArshlands and LC had just as many if not more abusers then Arch but like i said GG Mod for being PWI's bytches and hiding the truth :)
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Actually 2 players on HL so far have been told in ticket that no one will get ban for it on all servers except Arch.

That actually makes no sense. I would bet anything its easier to determine abusers from servers who only supposed to get 3 orbs over the server where one could get 9+ legit, add 3 for every account over 2 they got.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Forget about punishment right now.

One of my friend sent a ticket cause he didn't get the chance to get orbs and they answered him that they don't plan to ban on any server except Arch.

So GG everyone that did abuse on all other servers, you are save from any punishment.

-.-

Mistake number 1. Believing what the support ticket staff tell you. They lie so much it's ridiculous.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

They removed it because we're not allowed to post the content of ticket replies.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's against the rules to post private messages and instant messages, whether they be between you and another player, you and a GM or you and the support staff.

Yeah? well its against the laws of intelligence to have an multi-server **** up where you give away 5 trillion coin worth cashshoped items for free
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That actually makes no sense. I would bet anything its easier to determine abusers from servers who only supposed to get 3 orbs over the server where one could get 9+ legit, add 3 for every account over 2 they got.

....The same toons wouldn't be getting the orbs. The orbs are untradable. You can only send them to other toons through account stash. If it's different accounts, then it's different toons getting the orb. So no one toon should get more than 6 on Archo......unless archo got two codes with them. 3 for Arch's code, 3 for the everyone code.
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They removed it because we're not allowed to post the content of ticket replies.

Why's that huh? Because the GM Customer service is biased and they dont want people sharing tickets to prove it. What Bella was talking about up there^^^^^^^ Is what was more or less outlined in the ticket they sent me. So GG you wont be getting anything nor will anyone from your server be banned cause well you arent on archosaur :3
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah? well its against the laws of intelligence to have an multi-server **** up where you give away 5 trillion coin worth cashshoped items for free

Intelligence has no laws. If there is, you just broke them for having "an" before a consonant and failing to use the plural of coin. Moreover, forgetting to type "of" before cat shopped. We can't also forget that period you're missing as well, can we?
  • sithis010
    sithis010 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE using this analogy but seriously this is like getting *****, then when you report it the cops basically laugh in your face, and say they're allowed to do that. (Like wtf... what world/****ed up twisted mind would think that is ok?) The rest of the world doesn't benefit for the 'crimes' committed to a specific group of people, by a specific person.'

U seein this play? he say oh i got r.aped. He was jelus of my d.orb when i spend on ht and not archo. he not alone! every1 QQ cuz i spen my cupon way i want. if mcdonald company give u cupon cuz they burn u food, u can only eat 1 store? NO. i use cupon newhere i want, it MY cupon. but ppl were jelus. they think get somethin for nothin' becuz i got somethin for my loss. i loss frien. i loss fraction. archo is no long for me. i sad n move back ot ht but ppl jelus even that. say it **** them. it greed! i hurt no1 but am rapin him. now where dat greed get playeer? we all ragin. jelus not call green monster for nuthin! it kill us everytim. now i just laff cuz all the QQ got what they wan, a code for every1. and it wen exactly how u think it will goin.
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ....The same toons wouldn't be getting the orbs. The orbs are untradable. You can only send them to other toons through account stash. If it's different accounts, then it's different toons getting the orb. So no one toon should get more than 6 on Archo......unless archo got two codes with them. 3 for Arch's code, 3 for the everyone code.

The codes were unique you got on e-mail, I should know, I used all my e-mail codes on same account as it was nowhere forbidden. Add universal code and I got my 15 orbs. Some people also bought codes from other players, outside of people scamming on working code/paying for one, I cant think how it would of broken the rules. I know of people who got 21 orbs prior to universal code, all from their own e-mail codes. All I am saying, Archo can have pretty disturbing amount of orbs legit, making it far harder to determine who cheated and who didnt, if they are only looking for how many orbs was sent to each player.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why's that huh? Because the GM Customer service is biased and they dont want people sharing tickets to prove it. What Bella was talking about up there^^^^^^^ Is what was more or less outlined in the ticket they sent me. So GG you wont be getting anything nor will anyone from your server be banned cause well you arent on archosaur :3

It has been the rule since PWI time began, for Pangu said it was the rule in the 5th commandment.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The codes were unique you got on e-mail, I should know, I used all my e-mail codes on same account as it was nowhere forbidden. Add universal code and I got my 15 orbs. Some people also bought codes from other players, outside of people scamming on working code/paying for one, I cant think how it would of broken the rules. I know of people who got 21 orbs prior to universal code, all from their own e-mail codes. All I am saying, Archo can have pretty disturbing amount of orbs legit, making it far harder to determine who cheated and who didnt, if they are only looking for how many orbs was sent to each player.

Ah, but sir, they'd be able to see in the log what code was entered ;)
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Where did you learn that english? I want there too! b:cry
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I want to respond to this with something useful... but after rereading it three times I still don't know what you're trying to say. b:surrender
    faruskas wrote: »
    Bronx or Queens... where else?b:laugh
    This made my brain hurt. f:faintf:ouch
    I tried. I tried so hard.

if u read out lud u can undrstan better the hard read. dicnary also helpin. dis is what help me. also kossy i love u. u is best mod. jus try to read it ok?
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Options

Eh, we'll see how it plays out. Not sure how much I believe the "my best (in-game) friend's real life sister said her game-hubby heard his fac mate got a reply to his ticket, and it said blah blah blah".

I'm ticked off enough by the news DoD had to deliver, which is first hand. No sense getting traumatized by second-, third-, or multi-hand info that may or may not materialize by the time all is said and done.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sithis010 wrote: »
    U seein this play? he say oh i got *****. He was jelus of my d.orb when i spend on ht and not archo. he not alone! every1 QQ cuz i spen my cupon way i want. if mcdonald company give u cupon cuz they burn u food, u can only eat 1 store? NO. i use cupon newhere i want, it MY cupon. but ppl were jelus. they think get somethin for nothin' becuz i got somethin for my loss. i loss frien. i loss fraction. archo is no long for me. i sad n move back ot ht but ppl jelus even that. say it **** them. it greed! i hurt no1 but am rapin him. now where dat greed get playeer? we all ragin. jelus not call green monster for nuthin! it kill us everytim. now i just laff cuz all the QQ got what they wan, a code for every1. and it wen exactly how u think it will goin.

Ok first off I wasnt jealous that you got a d orb and "I" didn't what made me and others like me angry was the fact that you could use it on ANY server... the arch server was the server affected by the rollback not every other server.

As for the ANALOGY... look up the english definition... I said it is "LIKE" I so didn't even come close to saying it was worse than getting *****.

Also who knows for sure what if any my post, and others like me played a role in the other servers getting this code, it seemed awfully quick that we got this code, I don't think the 'QQ' about that played a role in us getting it, they have ignored my/our QQ before back when the goon glitch bs happened.

I still do not think this is as bad as people are making it out to be. (As matter of fact they may have already removed some of the excess orbs, as someone from my server who got multiple orbs... does NOT have full +10 gear... I found that quite strange/interesting... so maybe they are doing more than what just meets the eye so to speak.

EDIT: Also as much as I hate to say this and point it out, your english is very hard to understand, I am having to fill in the blanks a lot, but I am sure you would have to do the same if I was speaking your native tounge, but still it isn't easy deciphering what you are saying.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ah, but sir, they'd be able to see in the log what code was entered ;)

Still there is no difference between servers outside of archo having more orbs legit. If they only ban archo accounts, you can bet your *** its another 2 day ban as people are gonna be screaming bout discrimination as only people on archo got banned for same abuse people on other servers didnt get banned for. Not that I know anybody getting banned on archo yet but seriously, if they dont ban people on all servers for the same thing, its discrimination and PWE will be forced to backoff, just like they did on goons.
  • Lyrralyn - Heavens Tear
    Lyrralyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No good deed goes unpunished. I saw the code was a mess so I waited until a time I figured it would be sorted out only to find it taken down rather than being fixed so now I'm just out of luck. Thanks.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    U seein this play? he say oh i got *****. He was jelus of my d.orb when i spend on ht and not archo. he not alone! every1 QQ cuz i spen my cupon way i want. if mcdonald company give u cupon cuz they burn u food, u can only eat 1 store? NO. i use cupon newhere i want, it MY cupon. but ppl were jelus. they think get somethin for nothin' becuz i got somethin for my loss. i loss frien. i loss fraction. archo is no long for me. i sad n move back ot ht but ppl jelus even that. say it **** them. it greed! i hurt no1 but am rapin him. now where dat greed get playeer? we all ragin. jelus not call green monster for nuthin! it kill us everytim. now i just laff cuz all the QQ got what they wan, a code for every1. and it wen exactly how u think it will goin.

For the love of.....

*You seeing this guy? He say "oh I got *****!" He was just jealous of my dragon orb when I redeemed on coupon on Heaven's Tear and not Archosaur. He's not alone! Everyone QQs because I spent my coupon the way I wanted. If McDonalds company gave you a coupon because they burnt your food, can you only eat at one store? NO. (Side note; actually there would be no coupon and your replacement meal/food would usually only be redeemable at the store you ordered it from. I work there, I know.) I can use the coupon anywhere I want. It's MY coupon. But people were jealous. They think they get something for nothing because I got something for my loss. I lost friends. I lost faction. Archosaur is no longer the server for me. I was sad and moved back to Heaven's Tear but people are now jealous of me. They say it **** them. It's greed! I hurt no one but I am **** him. Now where does that greed get the players? We all raging. Jealousy is not called green for nothing! It kills us every time. (Side note; so it is true! Jealousy is the Hulk!) Now, I just laugh because all the QQers got what they wanted, a code for every one. It went exactly how you thought it would.

.......b:cry
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if u read out lud u can undrstan better the hard read. dicnary also helpin. dis is what help me. also kossy i love u. u is best mod. jus try to read it ok?

If you read it out loud you can understand better. It's hard to read. Dictionary would also help. This is what helped me....

Sir, I don't know if you're reading a "Bronx" dictionary, but try picking up an Oxford one. Because there was no dictionary used here. At all.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For the love of.....

*You seeing this guy? He say "oh I got *****!" He was just jealous of my dragon orb when I redeemed on coupon on Heaven's Tear and not Archosaur. He's not alone! Everyone QQs because I spent my coupon the way I wanted. If McDonalds company gave you a coupon because they burnt your food, can you only eat at one store? NO. (Side note; actually there would be no coupon and your replacement meal/food would usually only be redeemable at the store you ordered it from. I work there, I know.) I can use the coupon anywhere I want. It's MY coupon. But people were jealous. They think they get something for nothing because I got something for my loss. I lost friends. I lost faction. Archosaur is no longer the server for me. I was sad and moved back to Heaven's Tear but people are now jealous of me. They say it **** them. It's greed! I hurt no one but I am **** him. Now where does that greed get the players? We all raging. Jealousy is not called green for nothing! It kills us every time. (Side note; so it is true! Jealousy is the Hulk!) Now, I just laugh because all the QQers got what they wanted, a code for every one. It went exactly how you thought it would.

Ikr, with or without a dictionary, its still a pure guessing game about what he is trying to say. (Not trying to be rude... but yea it is definitely hard to decipher.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not everybody has that.

They gave useful things. EVENT GOLD. 100 OF IT. SMILIES AND FASH AND WHEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE PLATINUM CHARM WHEEEE

Dang, i am just now reading this forum and dang it, i want my free stuff! i ignored all the spam n was happy w/early start of 2x, but now tryin to redeem that code and it keeps sayin expired. Come on PWI, couldn't you have at least made an ingame announcement to check the forum for the code for ALL players to redeem on ALL servers? b:angry I am one of those who have stuck it out, and NO, i did not create a character on another server(I DON'T CARE ABOUT +10 ORBS, ALL MY GEAR IS +4-5, WITHOUT ORBS, TYVM!). Whatever, all my stuff ingame is farmed and if i need anything else, i'll farm that as well. Something really useful would be FIXING the broken quests and hopefully in the new expansion, there will be more quests, NOT INSTANCES, and more mobs! See you all ingame!
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:cold this orbs are more a curse than a gift now... b:cry
  • sithis010
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok first off I wasnt jealous that you got a d orb and "I" didn't what made me and others like me angry was the fact that you could use it on ANY server... the arch server was the server affected by the rollback not every other server.

As for the ANALOGY... look up the english definition... I said it is "LIKE" I so didn't even come close to saying it was worse than getting *****.

Also who knows for sure what if any my post, and others like me played a role in the other servers getting this code, it seemed awfully quick that we got this code, I don't think the 'QQ' about that played a role in us getting it, they have ignored my/our QQ before back when the goon glitch bs happened.

I still do not think this is as bad as people are making it out to be. (As matter of fact they may have already removed some of the excess orbs, as someone from my server who got multiple orbs... does NOT have full +10 gear... I found that quite strange/interesting... so maybe they are doing more than what just meets the eye so to speak.

there no compar at all, u didn get **** and it was nuthin like gettin **** too. but wif such strong cry ofc gm feel bad and give orb to ever1. and ths what ur greed and jelus get u. player make bed now player shuld lying in it.
  • xorc1st8416
    xorc1st8416 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For the love of.....

gj but even original was readable and understabdable js f:hehe
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    there no compar at all, u didn get **** and it was nuthin like gettin **** too. but wif such strong cry ofc gm feel bad and give orb to ever1. and ths what ur greed and jelus get u. player make bed now player shuld lying in it.

I'm not even going to translate this to proper English.

This particular code was a Thanksgiving gift/compensation for all the server issues that EVERY SERVER HAS HAD THIS MONTH. Arch may have gotten a rollback, but you weren't the only one with major issues. From LC not coming online, to Raging Tide's faction debacle. Everyone had issues.
    gj but even original was readable and understabdable js f:hehe

It was a pain in the rear end and an insult to the medieval world. Besides, not everyone can read "street." We do have users here who's first language isn't English. Moreover, even they type better than him.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited November 2013
    Options

Just out of idle curiosity, what is your native language? I have an idea, but I wanna see if I'm right...
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just out of idle curiosity, what is your native language? I have an idea, but I wanna see if I'm right...

I'm thinking an Asian language. Is that what you're thinking, B1?
This discussion has been closed.