Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Removed

I am going to make this very simple for you.

You have three choices.

1: Abide by the forum rules and stop this nonsense.
    2: Leave.
    3: Enjoy a ban and summarily deletion of all your posts henceforth.

The choice is yours. If you actually have any sense and cared about justice, you would take the first option and submit a report through the proper channels instead of making things worse.

On the other hand, if you're merely a spoiled little kid trying to act up and continue this behavior, I can assure you that no mod nor staff member will continue our leniency towards you.

Ball's in your court now.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    The abuse is from PWI. People who were late to know of this compensation got absolutely NOTHING yet again.

*Crazy priced orb sale some missed out on because it was cut short.
    *FFC glitch that some missed out on and were lied to about people being punished for it: D

The +11 +12 orb sale was a huge error and I remember correctly, Wanmei shut that one down. Those arbs are not supposed to be in the boutique, at least not at that time.

I think the Dragon Orb Packs are the closet thing PWI can do to having +12 in the boutique. Have you seen the chance rates on those things? Crazy.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

You have three choices.

The choice is yours. If you actually have any sense and cared about justice, you would take the first option and submit a report through the proper channels instead of making things worse.

On the other hand, if you're merely a spoiled little kid trying to act up and continue this behavior, I can assure you that no mod nor staff member will continue our leniency towards you.

Kossy, have I told you that I love you lately? b:dirty
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hyelle - Sanctuary
    Hyelle - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If I could I would sticky this post and force everyone to read it and take a reading comprehension test to show they fully understand it before letting them post about this.

yeahhh... I think many would get stuck at the reading comprehension test.. haha f:confused
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    YOU don't have any rights on these forums or in the game except the ones PWE says you have! You entered into a legal binding contract when you signed up for an account! You're simply outside your mind if you think otherwise!

Marriage is a contract and yet how successful is that contract? "til death do you part"
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You have three choices.

GO GO Team OPKossey

f:grinf:cutef:grin
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You have three choices.

Oi b:shocked I think OP means buisness better heed her exhortation, she is well aware a lot of us are quite upset about this, but just because we are upset about something it doesnt mean we have the right to disobey rules. D:

*runs in circles*
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Marriage is a contract and yet how successful is that contract?

Yet how much does it cost to get out of that contract?
  • Jimasro - Harshlands
    Jimasro - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hi

I was wondering if the redeem code will be fixed so it don't glitch. Was wonder since I was not able to even get to the redeem page to enter the code. Will there be codes emailed to players who were unable to redeem the codes since the web page was unable to load and it shut down few days early.

Thanks
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yet how much does it cost to get out of that contract?

Cost me nothing. b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kossy, I <3 you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hi

I was wondering if the redeem code will be fixed so it don't glitch. Was wonder since I was not able to even get to the redeem page to enter the code. Will there be codes emailed to players who were unable to redeem the codes since the web page was unable to load and it shut down few days early.

Thanks

At this point, hun, we don't know. All we know is that are looking into who legitimately abused the code. We are not even knowledgable of what the cut off amount of packs are to decide who legitimately abused the code and who didn't.

All we can do now is wait for Monday to roll around, I guess. Maybe we can crash the game? Force them into the office f:sneaky
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

You have three choices.

Dude you rock AND roll! f:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • gakekasai18
    gakekasai18 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The abuse is from PWI. People who were late to know of this compensation got absolutely NOTHING yet again.

*Crazy priced orb sale some missed out on because it was cut short.
    *FFC glitch that some missed out on and were lied to about people being punished for it: D

Jail FC and the dragon glitch or what ever you want to call it was exploited and several people I knew and know specifically did get banned. Before the the change was made if they came back on after ban and tried it again permanent ban and sorry to say to the ignorant people on here THEY ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW. They had to make new accounts except for one friend specifically that was ip banned.

Pwi does enforce the rules, just not how you want them too and not on your time schedule.
  • Hyelle - Sanctuary
    Hyelle - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Kossy, I <3 you.

I <3 both of you. It makes me happy that our mods have brains. :)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Jail FC and the dragon glitch or what ever you want to call it was exploited and several people I knew and know specifically did get banned. Before the the change was made if they came back on after ban and tried it again permanent ban and sorry to say to the ignorant people on here THEY ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED NOW. They had to make new accounts except for one friend specifically that was ip banned.

Pwi does enforce the rules, just not how you want them too and not on your time schedule.

I don't know how your friend conducted themselves during that whole ordeal (I do know also for a fact they did ban some people during the whole thing) but that may have factored into it. As they publicly stated that they let a lot of people go and reversed a lot of bans. Which is what caused the uproar.

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't know how your friend conducted themselves during that whole ordeal (I do know also for a fact they did ban some people during the whole thing) but that may have factored into it. As they publicly stated that they let a lot of people go and reversed a lot of bans. Which is what caused the uproar.

^ Exactly, and people also got to keep all of their levels gained there which added insult to injury. D:

I for one didnt want to abuse it, but still it sucks that ppl abused it, and barely got a slap on the wirst for doing it. It was such a slap in the face of those who didnt abuse it.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • gakekasai18
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yes I remember that happening but like this issue now, if you have past players that continually abuse the system, bans take place. The person in question that was permanent banned had several strikes and jail FC as we call it was the final straw.

I will say though, permanent bans do have a time limit on them and if the server lives longer then the time ban is it truly a permanent ban? J/k
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    *snip*

Oh god it's back.

Official warnings are given in private. Not a general "friendly reminder", as they are called through this kind of website.

You given a general reminder of what would happen. Stop trying to cause more trouble and go kick a ball around.

Edit: I should just snip the quote before I even post it. Mods are quick.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes I remember that happening but like this issue now, if you have past players that continually abuse the system, bans take place. The person in question that was permanent banned had several strikes and jail FC as we call it was the final straw.

I will say though, permanent bans do have a time limit on them and if the server lives longer then the time ban is it truly a permanent ban? J/k

Yep. The time limit is;

Five hundred, twenty five thousand, six hundred minutes.....

You get +35000 cool points if you get the reference. I'm not joking though, that's the time limit when you try to log in xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yep. The time limit is;

You get +35000 cool points if you get the reference. I'm not joking though, that's the time limit when you try to log in xD

How do you measure the life of a ban? How about in tears? Seasons of QQ.

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How do you measure the life of a ban? How about in tears? Seasons of QQ.

Just going to leave this here.
  • Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear
    Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    tl:dr

Any news on whether or not people who did not even get a chance to use the code will have a chance to get some rewards as well?
    Not meaning to be rude, but I would really enjoy refining some gears.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

Any news on whether or not people who did not even get a chance to use the code will have a chance to get some rewards as well?

Remember it's the weekend. No news until Monday, at the earliest.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options

I second the motion.

At this point in time, the answer is a no for everyone outside Archo.

We're hoping that after this whole mess is settled, the GMs can convince the higher ups to change that decision... assuming our behavior hasn't scared them off first.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear
    Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah, forgot as a big company providing a product to the public they don't have to cater to consumers on weekends unless it involves real life money.
    Thank you for replying.
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Perhaps the Executive Board enjoys cake. Shall we bake them a cake? I've got Mrs. Crocker on speed dial!
  • gakekasai18
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yep. The time limit is;

Now I am questioning you on knowing this info >.>. Not telling us your secret ban issues?

I don't know the reference though sadly or can't remember off hand.

All in all though, the thing I find funny is roll back and qqing takes place, reward given and more qqing, then the error comes and guess what? Yup more qqing. Be grateful the servers are still up. If you spent money on the game like I have, be great full you can still utilize it in some way, if your a free to play. Be happy you can even play the damn game and have access to gold in some way. Systems do fail and issues do show up. The name doesn't mean it's a perfect system.

Now for those still qqing remember that it's harder to breath with your head up your own corn hole. Stop fighting for air and pull out!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Haha <3 Although, I didn't pick up on that til you said something. Now I think that they phrase them in terms of minutes is actually kinda poetic. XD

• Noxioua - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now I am questioning you on knowing this info >.>. Not telling us your secret ban issues?

I don't know the reference though sadly or can't remember off hand.

All in all though, the thing I find funny is roll back and qqing takes place, reward given and more qqing, then the error comes and guess what? Yup more qqing. Be grateful the servers are still up. If you spent money on the game like I have, be great full you can still utilize it in some way, if your a free to play. Be happy you can even play the damn game and have access to gold in some way. Systems do fail and issues do show up. The name doesn't mean it's a perfect system.

Now for those still qqing remember that it's harder to breath with your head up your own corn hole. Stop fighting for air and pull out!

I'll gladly share! if this part violates rules I've forgotten just snipitty snip!

-snip-
This discussion has been closed.