Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Homsefaen - Raging Tide
    Homsefaen - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So please pwi staff, make a new update on this thread and tell us what is happening to the code,that should not be so hard...for most ppl... but then again its pwi...
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Insert intelligence here.

Very nice post. I am in the same boat... I was working during the release of the code and CANNOT be on the forums during the work day.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So please pwi staff, make a new update on this thread and tell us what is happening to the code,that should not be so hard...for most ppl... but then again its pwi...

They have said the code is disabled. It is also 12 36AM for them. You'll be waiting a while for an update. To top it all off? it's now the weekend. Office is closed unless the servers crash.

You can basically assume the code ain't coming back. At least not for the next week while they sort out these abusers with their "punishments.:
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They have said the code is disabled. It is also 12 36AM for them. You'll be waiting a while for an update. To top it all off? it's now the weekend. Office is closed unless the servers crash.

You can basically assume the code ain't coming back. At least not for the next week while they sort out these abusers with their "punishments.:

There's a PWI Oxymoron! Can anyone point it out?
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Holy Hell! LOL Man, that thread view count and thread reply count to this thread was totally dropped like crazy amount! No good....no good at all lol. Way to make it look like its no big deal when this thread had more views and more replies than any other thread on here LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So I guess no word about those that didn't get anything >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • p131
    p131 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Personally i believe that it is in PWE's best interests to resolve this as already stated, because what they have done by issuing this ill fated code is destabilise the cash market.

To explain all I'll refer to is the orbs, event gold and charms per pack.

Those who opened 33 packs are now 99 10* orbs, 33 platinum hp charms and 3300 event gold better off, FOR FREE. They either have full +10 gears or have used event tishas to obtain +11, they will not charge to buy the orbs again no matter what the sale price because nothing is cheaper than free.

Next, they also have enough hp charms to last them months, so no charging there either.

Combine that with the 3300 event gold which equates to 440 free silver hp charms (3300 / 7.50) they will NEVER need to buy another charm for months if not a year, so a further reduction of cash intake.

Then to top it off PWE then has a charge reward promo where those who missed out can spend real cash to catch up, i don't think many people will do this judging by the content of this thread.

I know there are a lot of angry people who have made various quitting threats, but believe me, the company has harmed themselves far greater than any of us could and no, i did not receive anything, my reward for being European and being asleep during this meltdown ��.

+111111111111111111111111111111111

"hoppe make us alive but who alive by hoppe die of starvation"
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Holy Hell! LOL Man, that thread view count and thread reply count to this thread was totally dropped like crazy amount! No good....no good at all lol. Way to make it look like its no big deal when this thread had more views and more replies than any other thread on here LOL

They are trying to cover it up, same as with penalties to the abusers, you will see nothing is going to be done with the exploits, I`m still waiting is they give the code to ppl that didn`t receive anything, if not then like many people - spitting on this game and ****** company and moving on.
  • p131
    p131 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

real number thread view was over 230k yesterday ....

...dissimulation ?........
  • MightAnMagic - Morai
    MightAnMagic - Morai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What about those who have not got a gift for the code?b:surrender
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

IN a word... pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    U ARE ALL ACTING LIKE SPOILED CHILDREN!
    they give a gift to unwrap b4 Christmas and u unwrap em all.
    UR ALL WORSE THAN THE GRINCH's grumpy uncle I swear.
    admit what u did take ur punishments and HELP IT GET OVER WITH FASTER.
    stop bsing them about not going nuts.the faster theyre done with this the more time they have to work on x-mas events.
    gms give a penny and u take the whole wallet. now some of u are just like in x-mas carols with no gifts and some are like scrooge.
    idk what u all think of me just stop annoying them and let them do their jobs!

Humbug! Get back to work
    Ebenezer: You'll want the whole day off tomorrow, I suppose.

Bob Cratchit: If quite convenient, sir.

Ebenezer: It's not convenient. And it's not fair! If I stopped you half a crown for it, you'd think yourself ill used, wouldn't you? But you don't think me ill used if I pay a day's wages for now work, hmm?

Bob Cratchit: 'Tis only once a year, sir.

Ebenezer: That's a poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every 25th of December.

Bob Cratchit: Yes, sir. I'm sure I'm very sorry, sir, to cause you such an inconvenience. It's the family more than me, sir. They put their hearts into Christmas as it were, sir.

Ebenezer: Yes, and put their hands into my pockets as it were, sir. I suppose you'd better have the whole day. But be back all the earlier the next morning.

Bob Cratchit: I will indeed, sir. Thank you, sir! It's more than generous of you, sir.

Ebenezer: Yes, I know it is, you don't have to tell me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • murderboy22
    murderboy22 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    put +10 orbs in event boutique ! so anyone can have refines like rest
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

No more codes will be given. If they wanted to give they would have given by now, weekend started so none of the GMs are there in office. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wow good job pwi b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What about those that didnt get to use the code ? -_-

Forget the damned orb i want those event cards and hypers xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There's a PWI Oxymoron! Can anyone point it out?

Damn you noticed.
  • Sinjyn - Lost City
    Sinjyn - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cant redeeem the code, says its expired but its not sunday...why?
    An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing. Never argue with a fool, People might not know the difference. Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. b:surrenderb:thanks
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

Read the first post again. Read the Update part.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options

*Facepalm*

CAN ANYONE READ?!?
  • berlinspoet
    berlinspoet Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WE want to have a ROLLBACKb:angry
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    WE want to have a ROLLBACKb:angry

YOU want a roll back. Don't include everyone as if we had the same opinion as you.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Spam them with tickets! I will not settle for this BS outcome, equality or they will lose many MANY players!
  • Eleonor - Harshlands
    Eleonor - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey PWI at least put +10 orbs on nice sale so we can catch this nabs who abuse the code and refine their gear for free.

Thanks
  • mulkku
    mulkku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I will send a ticket to ask the real questions from pwi, just thought I'd share them with you before I do.

1. What will the punishment be? A much needed one week break from the game?

2. Will everyone lose their extra rewards or only the "legitimate abusers"? I mean even getting 3 more orbs than the rest is getting 150million more than the rest.

3.What about those who already used their orbs to refine their gear, maybe even up to 11? Will they have their character/gear removed?

4. Does "- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted." mean that only those on Archosaur will get any compensation? So those on Morai for example just have to deal with not getting anything at all? And if those of us who got no rewards at all, will we be the only ones getting compensation next time or will it be a new code for all of us so the people who got the reward last time will get 2x more than those who didn't?

5. Back to 2. If you check all the thousands of players who got more than 1 reward, how long will it take you? A week? A month? Or honestly are you just waiting for people to forget?

6. Did you not do a rollback because you didn't want to make the other half of people mad at you? And then just said that you were punishing those who abused it so that people would calm down, when in reality you probably won't do a single thing to those who got maybe 3 or 4 rewards?

7. How does a huge company like your make a mistake like this?

8. Why blame the players? Honestly I would have abused the **** out of the code had I been on. That's human nature. Your mistake not theirs.

9. Why didn't you really explain anything in the post? Are you lazy or stupid?

Thanks.
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    **** pwi i'm uninstalling your fail GAME and **** all your gms team.
    good bye and i hope lot of ppl will leave that Fail game.
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I honestly think that you should take back the orbs which were given due to lag/timeouts of the redeem page, if you dont this wont be fair to the people who work and pay for their refines even if its a timeout/lagg by which people got orbs unintentionally the amount is in 40-50 of my friend got 22 of them some got 40 that much orbs i can make 2 of my toons of that account +10
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think (because i didnt get this pack at all) that they should put this code back to use so ppl who didn't get anything could get at least one... but well this is so much of pwi. some get cool stuff some don't
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    already wasn't playing much recently , now i am sure that i did the best choice b:bye
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Also i would Like the GM/Mod Team to put up the names of the abusers they have punished and what punishments so we actualy know some of them are punished i would really like to send a letter to the CEO/Regional Manager of PW Entertainment and bring all this to his notice because i know many a time the higher ups dont bother asking the employees unless the revenue falls below the limit
This discussion has been closed.