Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Grape, Straberry, Cherry, or Peach?

all of the above b:dirtyb:dirty
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They should have a competition for worst run mmo game.
    I think PWI should have a great chance to win it.

Hard to imagine any game even comes close to having as incompetent people running it.
  • Jynxt - Heavens Tear
    Jynxt - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I filled out and Says My code expired , its not the 24th b:angry
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    imdivine wrote: »
    They should have a competition for worst run mmo game.
    I think PWI should have a great chance to win it.

Hard to imagine any game even comes close to having as incompetent people running it.

Say it with me Are Ess Three.
    I filled out and Says My code expired , its not the 24th b:angry

And let the rage begin for another person who CAN'T READ
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    frmskr wrote: »
    agreed, the people who ***** the system are now hundreds of millions of coins up, where as i'll still have to grind for a loooong time to get just a fraction of the money they can make from the orbs they have

How will they make money with the orbs? They can't trade, or sell them. And can only use them on bound gear...so how are they going to make 100s of millions?
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think all of us who never got to use the code still wish we had a chance to use it... but which would you rather have? NO code right now... while they sort it all our... or... A code that your peers will abuse?

Well. those of us who never got a chance to use it cause it was being abused by stupid greedy people (there was a guy linking a +10 level 3 claw in wc on arch) should not be punished for it

In other words, the non-abusers are the ones being punished here b:angry
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so GM dont will rollback
    active that code again for all
    Yo~.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    How will they make money with the orbs? They can't trade, or sell them. And can only use them on bound gear...so how are they going to make 100s of millions?

See, you have to think of it like the cash shoppers....

These people who abuse the glitch have magical powers or super haxor abilities....

They gonna make them tradable...

SO the dude who got like 20 thousand orbs is gonna sell them off and make billions...

At least this is the closest thing I can figure they're thinking.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    people raging everywhere b:shocked
    i should turn on protection and never get out from SZ
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Say it with me Are Ess Three.

And let the rage begin for another person who CAN'T READ

**** you
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    SABER_X - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    time for rage party ppl

lol

this gonna be the best raging party ever in the history of PWI
  • p131
    p131 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    free charm, free event gold free orb 10* free +11 ... there is different solution to have money

stop use your cuz all is free is a good method
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    **** you

Why? Because I didn't abuse a code? Because I think there's a game that WORSE than PWI? Because I sit here on the forums in my off hours trying to get myself a laugh as I answer questions?

Or did the fact that I have Aspergers rub you the wrong way?
  • greektemptation
    greektemptation Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    are you planning to give us a code to get the items too? i bored to press and says expired expired. give us a code that works to get items too
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    time for rage party ppl

lol

You're a bit late... we're over 3k posts into the rage party.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    See, you have to think of it like the cash shoppers....

These people who abuse the glitch have magical powers or super haxor abilities....

They gonna make them tradable...

SO the dude who got like 20 thousand orbs is gonna sell them off and make billions...

At least this is the closest thing I can figure they're thinking.

b:laugh They are going to...*cracks up*...they are going to make them trade-able? Because they...let me get this right...they have MAGICAL POWERS?!! LMFAO Okay just have to ask, what are you smokin'? That must be some good stuff!b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • anevaro
    edited November 2013
    WTS> rage potions and anti rage potions 100k each b:laugh
    WTS>anti rage charm 70% 1m..2m for 100%
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    SABER_X - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    time for rage party ppl

lol

• F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    b:laugh They are going to...*cracks up*...they are going to make them trade-able? Because they...let me get this right...they have MAGICAL POWERS?!! LMFAO Okay just have to ask, what are you smokin'? That must be some good stuff!b:laughb:cryb:laugh

You see, they're gonna take the d-orbed +10 gear... and they're gonna sell it... to themselves... and make BILLIONS! b:laugh
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    time for rage party ppl

lol

Why are you double posting?
  • Spi - Morai
    Spi - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.

UPDATE:
    Here is what I was able to get:

- We will not be rolling back the servers.

- A highly focused and targeted Archosaur-specific compensation effort will be enacted.

- We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Regarding the level of abuse, from the data in front of us, it was not quite as widespread as many believe. It was mostly a few dozen or so who abused the code from means other than lag/timeouts. The perception of it being widespread is due to the unintentional in-game message spam distorting the situation, and nonfactual boasts in the forums or worldchat.

This is the reason why there will not be a rollback.

I remember early in one MMO (look at my sig for the game I'm talking about), there was an exploit where people could very cheaply refine all their gears to +12 (yes, that game has a +12 system similar to PWI). The whole server was up in arms about it, +12 messages were rolling across the chat.

Within a few hours, ALL of those +12 items disappeared, without even the need to roll back. The people who glitched and exploited lost all the mats they used exploiting this glitch. A gamemaster came on and said in chat, "We do not tolerate abuse of game glitches or mechanics in any way, and those who used this glitch will not be reimbursed for their materials".

The population that didn't cheat cheered for joy that day b:chuckle.

That's how a company PROPERLY handles something like this without completely destroying their reputation.

So, there are company that make good decisions...and there is PWI ...
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    So, there are company that make good decisions...and there is PWI ...

I can name SEVERAL THOUSAND COMPANIES that make good descisions.
  • Homsefaen - Raging Tide
    Homsefaen - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE:

They have now investigated the situation, but they say nothing about keeping the code closed. So yes , i understand that ppl are confused not getting it to work.
  • Spi - Morai
    Spi - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can name SEVERAL THOUSAND COMPANIES that make good descisions.

yep there are sereral thousand companies that make good decisions ...... and there is pwi ^^
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE:

They have now investigated the situation, but they say nothing about keeping the code closed. So yes , i understand that ppl are confused not getting it to work.
    UPDATE:

You are double posting. b:chuckle

Input interpretation: Big Bang model (physical principle)
    Description: The Big Bang is the prevailing cosmological theory of the early development of the universe approximately 13.7 billion years ago which posits that the universe originated as a singularity which underwent cosmic inflation, during which it expanded exponentially while cooling and becoming less dense.
    Alternate name: Big Bang theory
    Classes: physical models | physical theories
    History: formulation date | 1927 (86 years ago)
    ----formulator | Georges Lema
  • p131
    p131 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    poor Sweetiebot big bang comming soon
    but ... you said only the truth so ... who can answer me better than you ^^
  • anevaro
    edited November 2013
    I am bored! I would like to talk about the Big Bang.

Tonight...such a beautiful night....sing with me now 2011.....b:victory
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE:

Why are you double posting?

Assume the code is not coming back. They really should remove it from the first post.
  • casiomentos
    casiomentos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Personally i believe that it is in PWE's best interests to resolve this as already stated, because what they have done by issuing this ill fated code is destabilise the cash market.

To explain all I'll refer to is the orbs, event gold and charms per pack.

Those who opened 33 packs are now 99 10* orbs, 33 platinum hp charms and 3300 event gold better off, FOR FREE. They either have full +10 gears or have used event tishas to obtain +11, they will not charge to buy the orbs again no matter what the sale price because nothing is cheaper than free.

Next, they also have enough hp charms to last them months, so no charging there either.

Combine that with the 3300 event gold which equates to 440 free silver hp charms (3300 / 7.50) they will NEVER need to buy another charm for months if not a year, so a further reduction of cash intake.

Then to top it off PWE then has a charge reward promo where those who missed out can spend real cash to catch up, i don't think many people will do this judging by the content of this thread.

I know there are a lot of angry people who have made various quitting threats, but believe me, the company has harmed themselves far greater than any of us could and no, i did not receive anything, my reward for being European and being asleep during this meltdown ��.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Input interpretation:
    I was expecting that to be more adult...
This discussion has been closed.