Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll back lost city or may be all server to before that code release (or) give all players the same amounts like other who got this glitch. And some advice next time u guy released like something like this announce not only on Facebook but also with system message in game like 1 or 2 days before release( that function is created for announcements right?) and test will before release cause this is not first time. b:angryb:angryb:angry. Someone need to resign or fired for making such a mess to show responsibility cause that mess drop your reputation and fame to zero.

All servers need's to be rolled back, and more orb will just ruin even more. Sadly they refuse to wake up and see how miserbaly they failed by nor rolling back.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    vitoryxxxx wrote: »
    Gm's still did nothing? Didn't even told whats the punishment? (as if it's not already clear -nothing-)

How many times do I have to say it......

We will not be told who got punished or what their punishment was. Bans are strictly discussed between the company and the user. Not the company, the user and the whole website. This is not uncommon. most, it not all websites, will have this rule.

Don't expect to be told what the punishment is.
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    vitoryxxxx wrote: »
    Gm's still did nothing? Didn't even told whats the punishment? (as if it's not already clear -nothing-)

shhh b:quiet the GM's are still sleeping b:sleep
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This in unbelievable! I've Spent gold on to +10 a total of 9 equipments! thats 3 Orbs each (from +7 - +10) a total of 27 Dragon Orbs! worth 675 Zen or 1.4 billion in Coins! A few dozen that spammed the Code? are you kidding !, more than half the server! Banning is not going to cut it! heck give me 30 Dragon Orbs and ban me all you want, Honestly if your not rolling back give everyone els who didn't get a chance to use the code Dragon Orbs as well. This makes me feel like I Cash-shoped Gold in a private server! I cannot believe they are not rolling back. b:angry
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @Tetream - how true

100% agree
  • asdss2
    asdss2 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rollback Morai Server!!!
  • DarkPawner - Archosaur
    DarkPawner - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oh well now have to wait till Monday

and its probably 0.0000001 chance that they decide something positive for those who didn't got anything

-___-

Probably GMs think u are a ****** if u dont cheat on a cheater game. U deserve nothing.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GM answer has been double posted? anyone clean that up?
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I bet the GMs are just glad that their bosses didin't recognize their big flaw (yet).

I would tell this my boss too...

Almost every other company would kick the responsible persons with no doubt. And shut down all servers for a while.
    They can be glad that the business of this sub-company is above the head of their manager(s) and the
    leadership of the holding company in china does not recognize what's going on. Even the stock didn't get incluenced yet.
    Or maybe the leadership is too busy with transfering/hiding money on the Cayman Islands and f/king thai boys.

In meanwhile everyone who got a lot of those "compensation gifts" does benefit extremely:

* They got a lot of HP charms which they can use for pve farming or in pvp (NW and TW).

* You can sell refining service by buying a lot of tishas and tienkangs with all the event gold you got!! Or refine the gear of your alts on other accounts!

* You can buy fashion in event boutique, exchange those for pigments und sell dye service.

* They can farm as hell at the moment: it's 2x drop and they have at least full +10 gear and weapon. They can e.g. farm the mirages boxes in Twillight Tempel which will
    get removed after release of next expansion. And don't forget the gold mats in 3-1/2/3 and lunar. The faster people can farm, the less will be the price, ty for f/king the economy even more.

* If you JUST JOIN a battle in nation wars (and DO NOTHING ELSE!!) you get a way higher reward than everyone else with lower refines. Just because you are there (it's the soulforce that mainly matters, not your skills, kills or strategy).

* They have high advcance in TW. Even lower geared factions are active atm because of map reset. Full +10/11 matters!

* The scammers will buy expensive items and hide them on alt accounts/ accounts of friends. Or they will do the same stuff with coins/10m big notes.

But GMs went to weekend first, that's their preference. Nice done. In every other company you would have to work for 10h at saturday and sunday till at least half of flaws got fixed.
    But instead they tell us that the flaw isn't that widespread as we believe. That's just like telling us: ..I..

I know! this is a ****ing outrage!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gm wont do anything xD

ppl who got 105 by glitch - still playing the game if haven't quit by them self

ppl who used dreamchaser packs - still playing the game , being r9rr and even admit it on WC saying- i got r9rr for free and i still have many dreamchaser packs not opened...and he haven't got ban?... -__-

Person admit on WC- im using 5 characters same time...and not banned or anything

same about scammers- not banned
    same about botter- not banned ( as the guy said not even 1 time he got banned and i send A LOT OF ticket about him)

whats the rules r for ;D ..just to look pretty
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Gm wont do anything xD

ppl who got 105 by glitch - still playing the game if haven't quit by them self

ppl who used dreamchaser packs - still playing the game , being r9rr and even admit it on WC saying- i got r9rr for free and i still have many dreamchaser packs not opened...and he haven't got ban?... -__-

Person admit on WC- im using 5 characters same time...and not banned or anything

same about scammers- not banned
    same about botter- not banned ( as the guy said not even 1 time he got banned and i send A LOT OF ticket about him)

whats the rules r for ;D ..just to look pretty

wrong wrong wrong..rules meant to be broken b:chuckle
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GIVE ME :

- 30 Dragon Orbs -

- Charms -

- Event Gold -

- AND "Punish me" please !!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI it dosent care bec ppl alowed them to do it in the past ...and now.
    I bet if every player who dont agree with this wont play anymore and stop puting money in thyer pokets till they fix it how it should be fixed they will start do something about it fast .
    But in the end ...not to manny ppl will get outside and ignore this game for a few days so in the End is Every1s fault. b:surrender
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GIVE ME :

- 30 Dragon Orbs -

- Charms -

- Event Gold -

^+1 this

either

ROLLBACK ASAP
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For those of you saying to submit tickets:

I submitted a ticket yesterday before I saw what was actually going on with the codes and all that and this was the response I got: AND just so you kind of have an idea of what I said in the ticket, I said: I am trying to redeem the code from your facebook page regarding the thanksgiving prizes, however when I go to redeem it it says that the code is invalid even though it is supposed to be valid until Sunday. So with that being said read what they responded with, as if they did not even read what I wrote...fking idiots...

-removed-

Now, for those of you saying "blah blah this was only supposed to be for Arch server blah blah" actually no it wasn't, according to the PWI Facebook page this was a gift for Thanksgiving for ALL the servers, so get off it. kthnx

Also, I just want to point out that according to some people that ended up receiving a HUGE amount of those gift items but because when they went to redeem the code, the page would just seem to refresh itself and not go to the "Congratulations" page so they kept entering the code until it did. So my guess is that PWI is just saying that they are going to "take care" of those that abused the code to calm the masses. There is no way they can tell the difference between those that entered the code a bunch of times by accident in thinking that the code did not go through, and those that did it intentionally.

So there you have it.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GIVE ME :

- 30 Dragon Orbs -

- Charms -

- Event Gold -

f:bike ^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    For those of you saying to submit tickets:

I submitted a ticket yesterday before I saw what was actually going on with the codes and all that and this was the response I got: AND just so you kind of have an idea of what I said in the ticket, I said: I am trying to redeem the code from your facebook page regarding the thanksgiving prizes, however when I go to redeem it it says that the code is invalid even though it is supposed to be valid until Sunday. So with that being said read what they responded with, as if they did not even read what I wrote...fking idiots...

-removed-

Now, for those of you saying "blah blah this was only supposed to be for Arch server blah blah" actually no it wasn't, according to the PWI Facebook page this was a gift for Thanksgiving for ALL the servers, so get off it. kthnx

Also, I just want to point out that according to some people that ended up receiving a HUGE amount of those gift items but because when they went to redeem the code, the page would just seem to refresh itself and not go to the "Congratulations" page so they kept entering the code until it did. So my guess is that PWI is just saying that they are going to "take care" of those that abused the code to calm the masses. There is no way they can tell the difference between those that entered the code a bunch of times by accident in thinking that the code did not go through, and those that did it intentionally.

So there you have it.
    b:bye

So in a way is like this: Hello Christina,
    Thanks for wasteing youre time to submit a ticket to us and blah blah blah and blah.
    What i wonder is how they wold know if the ones who say is not theyr fault the page laged and they got 20-30-40orbs and etc dont lie? I mean is easy to say Hey i clicked 1 time and i got 30 orbs and etc when act u might clicked 10 times.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    compensation will probably be for Arch cuz they still having problems

and for us just longer 2x....-__-
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You know the saddest part about this whole thing? This was probably the nicest gift PWE had ever given to its playerbase. Think about it, three +10 orbs, a plat charm, 100 event gold, hypers, etc, and because the actions of a few that were able to take advantage of the limitations of the code system, and give themselves ten plus of each, I would seriously doubt PWE will ever be so generous again.

I understand some recieved more than one set on accident, or thought the please wait ten minutes meant something wrong had happened, but there were those that knew they were getting the items over and over again and from what I've read a lot of the spammers were the major cash shoppers or goon glitchers.

Now, unfortunately, those that were not able to use the code may not even get a chance to get the items now. It all depends on PWE and if they feel the playerbase is deserving.

When there are issues, rollbacks, maintenance problems, etc., in the future, I bet PWE will from now on say, "so sorry, **** happens. Deal with it," and honestly I can't blame them.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So in a way is like this: Hello Christina,
    Thanks for wasteing youre time to submit a ticket to us and blah blah blah and blah.
    What i wonder is how they wold know if the ones who say is not theyr fault the page laged and they got 20-30-40orbs and etc dont lie? I mean is easy to say Hey i clicked 1 time and i got 30 orbs and etc when act u might clicked 10 times.

That's my point, there is no way to tell the difference. So they are just full of it. As I said...to calm the masses. They aren't going to actually do anything about this. Maybe extend 2x as someone said...but that's about it. Those who didn't get the code redemption (like me) are just **** out of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options

That's my point, there is no way to tell the difference. So they are just full of it. As I said...to calm the masses. They aren't going to actually do anything about this. Maybe extend 2x as someone said...but that's about it. Those who didn't get the code redemption (like me) are just **** out of luck.

Exactly, I dident got the code either but what it bothers me more is how they are dealing the situation , i agree with wicked about been the most generous gift pwi made but i dont think they will let the players empty handet after this , i am sure they will reward them too but i think others who got reward will get it again too bec thats how pwi allways did even if is not fair.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Exactly, I didnt got the code either but what it bothers me more is how they are dealing the situation , i agree with wicked about being the most generous gift pwi made but i don't think they will let the players empty handed after this , i am sure they will reward them too but i think others who got reward will get it again too bec that's how pwi always did even if is not fair.

It doesn't seem that way though. Not from what they responded with in the ticket I sent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fieptoutje
    fieptoutje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's simple as it is:
    There won't be a reroll even tho the vast majority asked for it.
    They are NOT able to sort the ones who did it on purpose from the ones who got by accident.
    They will take their time to "sort" it.
    There won't be any new compensation after that because game will just continue, so why would they?
    So ..... no action taken and the rest won't get a thing .... really I can't even blame the ones who did it on purpose because they will never get any "punishement" for it.
    And from PWI's side? simple ... no action, because the money will still be coming in.

Thank you PWI...
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It doesn't seem that way though. Not from what they responded with in the ticket I sent.

I know but they know they gotta reward the ppl that dident got nothing and they will , but i asume every1 will get a pice from this reward too...for example when the goons glitch was, who used it got away and then pwi reward'et ppl that dident abused with 2x event and the 1ns who used goons got to use 2x event also.
  • Keyborne - Raging Tide
    Keyborne - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all this **** has done is tell everyone : the next time a code is out, ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF IT!

GG
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all this **** has done is tell everyone : the next time a code is out, ABUSE THE HELL OUT OF IT!

GG

U bet they will, and next time it will be they'r right to do it if this isnt solved how it must be.
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know but they know they gotta reward the ppl that dident got nothing and they will , but i asume every1 will get a pice from this reward too...for example when the goons glitch was, who used it got away and then pwi reward'et ppl that dident abused with 2x event and the 1ns who used goons got to use 2x event also.

They're not gonna compensate people for anything. At most they will keep the 2x on for longer but other than that there won't be anything.

Never has been, never will be.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now, for those of you saying "blah blah this was only supposed to be for Arch server blah blah" actually no it wasn't, according to the PWI Facebook page this was a gift for Thanksgiving for ALL the servers, so get off it. kthnx b:bye
    i dont realy care it is for Archo, thxgiving, xmas, new year, 4th july, earth hour, or Mars Day, i just know it exist for all servers, its mean it efected me and my bussines (refine servcs),
    and also for stupid GM, RELEASE MY SHOP ALT, I DONT DO ANYTHING AND DONT GET ANYTHING U STUPID GERMO MASTER. JUST BCOS I HAVE A LOT OF EVENT GOLD IN THAT ACCNT, DONT MEAN I USE THIS GLITCH STUPID, I SOLD MY OWN DQs FOR THAT EVENT GOLD.
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    They're not gonna compensate people for anything. At most they will keep the 2x on for longer but other than that there won't be anything.

Never has been, never will be.

it really will have no effect as yeah they banned the main account for 30 days walk around listen to them brag from 1 of there 30 alt accounts yeah ban worked so welllllll
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well this just shows us that people who cheat will get ahead of the average player and get away with it
    next time a code or anything new comes out pwi can be sure the players will abuse or glitch it
    im just waiting on the reincarnations and lets see what the cheaters will glitch there

the intend of pwi was noble but they really ****ed up and now a ton of people didnt get the gifts and are rightfully pissed at it, while others get maybe a ban and still be left with +10 or +11 gear
This discussion has been closed.