Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Moved this discussion here as OPKossy suggested.
    Added additional comments.

Just remember in this game now, cheats always prosper and us honest players always get screwed over bad for it.

Did not mind the first few times, but the sheer apathy about gooners was hard to swallow, now all this other stuff over orbs, once again the ones who were always looking for a scam got in fast while the others who would have not scammed lose again.

As to punishment I will believe it when I see it.
    But going on what I have seen personally in this game.

I am not holding my breath.

My suggestion,

Add a one time only quest to an NPC to get bound/non sellable orbs/items for a single current account ingame.
    May take longer, but if you tell players that is what you are doing, and why.
    99% will have the patience to wait, knowing it will at least be fair.

Mark all accounts that have claimed said items, as quest completed and visibly punish the offenders to show you have acted.

That would give some credibility back to PWIs ability to run their own game.

It may be your game we want to play but,
    This is our real world time and money you need to keep going, so listen to your players.

Please.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • ForTheDQ - Archosaur
    ForTheDQ - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Moved this discussion here as OPKossy suggested.
    Added additional comments.

Just remember in this game now, cheats always prosper and us honest players always get screwed over bad for it.

Did not mind the first few times, but the sheer apathy about gooners was hard to swallow, now all this other stuff over orbs, once again the ones who were always looking for a scam got in fast while the others who would have not scammed lose again.

As to punishment I will believe it when I see it.
    But going on what I have seen personally in this game.

I am not holding my breath.

My suggestion,

Add a one time only quest to an NPC to get orbs/items for a single current account ingame.
    May take longer, but if you tell players that is what you are doing, and why.
    99% will have the patience to wait, knowing it will at least be fair.

Mark all accounts that have claimed said items, as quest completed and visibly punish the offenders to show you have acted.

That would give some credibility back to PWIs ability to run their own game.

It may be your game we want to play but,
    This is our real world time and money you need to keep going, so listen to your players.

Please.
    Publicly Execute their toons in the middle of Archosaur. Let us all watch as you chop off their heads, perminently erasing the characters.
    ForTheDQ - An honest name as to why I created this toon, For Holding DQ items.... now that DQ is dieing, I think I'll raise it using the supposidly superior quest system.... but thanks to the rollback, I'm not sure I can.... the Level you see was prior to the rollback.
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and whats going to compensate those of us who never had the chance to use the code
  • Archaius - Dreamweaver
    Archaius - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You guys do realize that a rollback at this point is a 4 days of lost play. And since it wouldn't happen over the weekend, it would probably be a lost week. No thanks.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and whats going to compensate those of us who never had the chance to use the code

In my suggestion you would get the quest, it would not be flagged as complete as your account has not redeemed a code before, plus its not a new account started after a certain admin set time.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This poll is fake. We cannot rollback after the poll has been closed. Next February is too far to rollback anymore.

this poll is not only a fake, is also idiotic, its an insult to our intelligence. We need a poll? YES WE DO, URGENTLY. BUT WE ALSO NEED THIS POLL TO BE FULFILLED IN MORE THAN 3 DAYS, NOT 3 MONTHS... ARE YOU SO f.... OUT OF YOUR MIND, PWI? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN TIS POLL EXPIRES? FRAME IT AND HANG IT TO A WALL? ROLLBACK IN 3 MONTHS? OR THIS POLL IS A REALLY BAD TASTE JOKE DISPLAYED FROM A TWISTED MIND JUST TO RUB IT TO ALL OF US I OUR FACE LIKE SAYING "we do want we want, you like it or not is not our problem. You feel free to move your azz into another game when you azz pleases you". IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FROM US? WELL THEN ... F... YOU ALL.
    edited November 2013
    Options
    In my suggestion you would get the quest, it would not be flagged as complete as your account has not redeemed a code before, plus its not a new account started after a certain admin set time.

i have redeemed lots of codes from the past b4 the thing here is i was getting timeouts to the redeem page and then they disabled the code so no1 could use it.
    edited November 2013
    Options

i have redeemed lots of codes from the past b4 the thing here is i was getting timeouts to the redeem page and then they disabled the code so no1 could use it.
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "Publicly Execute their toons in the middle of Archosaur. Let us all watch as you chop off their heads..."

This. This I would go see.

Especially if they had an NPC selling rotten cabbage and tomatoes to throw at them.
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    faruskas wrote: »
    this poll is not only a fake, is also idiotic, its an insult to our intelligence. We need a poll? YES WE DO, URGENTLY. BUT WE ALSO NEED THIS POLL TO BE FULFILLED IN MORE THAN 3 DAYS, NOT 3 MONTHS... ARE YOU SO f.... OUT OF YOUR MIND, PWI? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN TIS POLL EXPIRES? FRAME IT AND HANG IT TO A WALL? ROLLBACK IN 3 MONTHS? OR THIS POLL IS A REALLY BAD TASTE JOKE DISPLAYED FROM A TWISTED MIND JUST TO RUB IT TO ALL OF US I OUR FACE LIKE SAYING "we do want we want, you like it or not is not our problem. You feel free to move your azz into another game when you azz pleases you". IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FROM US? WELL THEN ... F... YOU ALL.

poll is a mix up not supposed to be there
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    1 thing for sure tho, i will never CS on this game anymore hehe. before, i CS sometimes, this year i CS 100 dollar. but after what happen with +10 orb and event card, i wont CS anymore b:chuckle
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this game is no longer fun

too much unbalance..all my hardwork in past 8 month to get average gear is gone because this orb stuff and people who are abusing it

i didnt have a chance to redeem the code..yet in my server many people make it to +10..even +11/12 and tons of event gold

hope the GMs do punish the abusers properly ..if they didnt maybe its time to back to real life and say goodbye to PWI

1 shoted by someone who lucky to redeem the code isnt cool

*@ DoD: sir perhaps you can change this thread titles...Final compensation-For ALL? its kinda irritating
  • RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide
    RelXenVasBal - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If theres no Rollback, then im probably just going to quit. Cause Ill be damned if i have to spend upwards of $300+ cash just to get what a lot of the players got for free. Its **** BS and it needs to be corrected. PWI I hope you realize just how much of the player base will quit if this is not leveled out all this did was create a MASSIVE tilt in the on the server, Now those of us that didnt get to use the code even once now have to pay out of our ***** to catch up with what you gave players for free. Most of us Like me refuse to do that and Myself as a cash shopper will NEVER put money into this game again if this **** is not fixed/rolledback/taken care of properly/Ect. so that it would be fair once again. f:fume f:fume f:fume
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Alright. That should take care of the poll issue and restore the other thread as well.

Sorry about the confusion guys! We're double checking now to see if we missed anything major! b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • PrincOfPrcia - Harshlands
    PrincOfPrcia - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i didn't used this code and i didn't get any orbs but i don't want a rollback don't fix something wrong with another something wrong too many Ppl will loss too many thing's and one of them is me you batter just pass this and don't rollback
  • Sesusixo - Raging Tide
    Sesusixo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dear pwi!

i got 3 dragon orb oceans on only my mains account, then used it to +10 my r8r daggers.
    i was wary to play at first because a few players on my server claimed there would be a rollback of 4 days, as if they had received a private message from a staff member.

i can understand both sides to an extent. many players did not get to use the code, and this seems unfair, whereas many others, who received at least 3 dorb per acc, were raising even more heck. it seems they would rather have gotten nothing at all, in order to prevent another player from having something nice.

greed sponsors sadness! Greed is why people abused the code, and why many players will remain unhappy regardless of how pw resolves any issue (ever)!

it is sometimes difficult to have fun in a world with so much greed. this is a game! let's get over ourselves and try to have some fun!

for those who did not get to use a code. i hope they can resolve this without much issue.
    <a happy player>
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    C_I_A - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I generally just over look these things but this one was just too much to over look...i'm well upset over it and rightfully so!b:angry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i didn't used this code and i didn't get any orbs but i don't want a rollback don't fix something wrong with another something wrong too many Ppl will loss too many thing's and one of them is me you batter just pass this and don't rollback

lol lol lol
  • PantieRaider - Archosaur
    PantieRaider - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ; ; i want me an Orb. It dosnt works for me.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some people quitting because of something like this? Laughable.
    Your hard work has not gone waste as your hard work has already happened. And you people do realize that not everyone are cash users like you, so what is the big deal if they get something for free? Of course its bad to abuse codes, but why should it bother you so much? If they would have used all their money to get these orbs, they would still have these and most of the gears would still be 10+. You spending money on orbs, that's your problem. Who said in first place that you have to spend 1000 dollars? Nobody.
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    There is not gonna be a rollback..can't some of you read?b:chuckle
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I generally just over look these things but this one was just too much to over look...i'm well upset over it and rightfully so!b:angry

Are your alts N_S_A, F_B_I and D_O_D by any chance?
  • therioz
    therioz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i quit the game :(
  • cattoosony
    cattoosony Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    can do something,, AT Least Can you stop those ppl who still get orb?? really spamers still get orbs . it should find somethign about them or just rollback b:shutup b:angry
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Your hard work has not gone waste as your hard work has already happened. And you people do realize that not everyone are cash users like you, so what is the big deal if they get something for free? Of course its bad to abuse codes, but why should it bother you so much? If they would have used all their money to get these orbs, they would still have these and most of the gears would still be 10+. You spending money on orbs, that's your problem. Who said in first place that you have to spend 1000 dollars? Nobody.

people CS is also the factors that this game still alive. so pls dont insult them. people that already have +10 gear can use the orb and tisha to gambling refine +11
  • C_I_A - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are your alts N_S_A, F_B_I and D_O_D by any chance?

no...gravediggr is my main
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    people CS is also the factors that this game still alive. so pls dont insult them. people that already have +10 gear can use the orb and tisha to gambling refine +11

And where in the world you see any insulting? I was telling pure truth. And wow, getting 10+ to 11+ is so big difference b:laugh
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options

I'm going to lay it down for you.

What worries most people is the state of the game in the long run. Where +10 becomes the new +5, the charm and DOrb economy has just been shot dramatically. Those packs came with more than Orbs. 3 orbs a pack, 100 event gold, 1mil exp, 10 hypers, a headpeace, a guardian charm and some pots/

Now, most of that is just like whatever. The event gold can be used for refining aids, the influx of orbs some people got were used to +12 their gear in association with the event gold tisha's.

Now also look at the guardian charms. That's downright shot the charm economy for at least 6 months. With all that event gold and free platinum charms, a lot more people are going to stop buying charms from cat shops, which means no one will buy charms from the boutique, etc etc.

A lot of people think this is just about the orbs. it's not. It's about the other higher priced items and things in the pack as well.
  • captainr
    captainr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dear pwi!

i got 3 dragon orb oceans on only my mains account, then used it to +10 my r8r daggers.
    i was wary to play at first because a few players on my server were claiming that there would be a rollback of 4 days, as if they had received a private message from a staff member.

i can understand both sides to an extent. many players did not get to use the code, and this seems unfair, whereas many others, who received at least 3 dorb per acc, were raising even more heck. it seems they would rather have gotten nothing at all, in order to prevent another player from having something nice.

greed sponsors sadness! Greed is why people abused the code, and why many players will remain unhappy regardless of how pw resolves any issue (ever)!

it is sometimes difficult to have fun in a world with so much greed. this is a game! let's get over ourselves and try to have some fun!

for those who did not get to use a code. i hope they can resolve this without much issue.
    <a happy player>
    hm this one started condescending and ended actually sounding greedy
    i bet your happy. how ever the massive division of the game community is the real issue now. ** the orbs. no one but arch server chars deserved them.
    no if's and's or but's this has crippled the game
    the lack of grammar only show the unintelligent, that the poster them-self is unintelligent. :) You are able to spell very well, good for you b:pleased
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no...gravediggr is my main

....I was making a joke based on your name >.>
This discussion has been closed.