DQ points

Options
12345679»

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    DQ point reward is a way to get event gold that give us charm and refine. i am not a botter but i farm DQ point to get those 2 things. with they remove DQ reward, i have to buy charm from cat shop and boutique. Raging Tide Price for plat HP charm now is from 6 million to 7,5 mills, this is really expensive.

My concern now is about charm. lets face it, PWI now all related with end game stuff. PK, NW and TW, if we don't use charm, we can die really easy and this is not fun at all. sad thing to get those fun, we have to pay so expensive by spending 3-6 gold per plat charm. how many plat charm for barb to waste in 1 TW? Many of them will say minimum 1 plat charm but usually more. and the reward per land is not so big if we compare with the cost of TW itself.

My friend barely want to PK anymore because he said to PK is very expensive cause of charm price. how many ppl do as PKer now? it reduce at least in RT.

At this point, PWI related with end game stuff. but most of time TW and PK become dead because expensive cost. i was suggesting on other thread, to reduce charm price to 1 gold per plat charm. let many ppl able to buy it. let ppl enjoy the game with cheaper.

Note: sorry for my bad english
  • Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    PK, NW and TW, if we don't use charm, we can die really easy and this is not fun at all.

cleric lvl 101 vit build for extra health and defense. used platimun charm. sage plumeshell and sage vanguard.
    got 1hit charm didn't take affect because the sin hit me for 20kcrit.
    if the damage is even 1 point higher then your health that u currently have. your charm will not save you my cleric with kitty buffs is 9.4k and I have minimal refines. highest is my robe. and its +5

but anyways. I have 47k dragon points and I grinded for the last 3k points. I went on it today and it says
    "HTTP500 internal server error"
    im hopeing the dq page is still up
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    nakrysta wrote: »
    So... I guess we can expect sins to get 2 new skills to replace the ones dedicated to DQ items. I suggest something PvP related, or maybe a chi skill. b:laugh

I'd be happy with an upgrade to Bloodpaint that gives 1% mana regen.
    b:victory

Seriously though, if DQ items aren't worth farming, those skills aren't worth having. And no points = no value. The coin value alone isn't really worth the hassle of trying to acquire them.

Assault on Archosaur won't be worth doing either.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Klarise - Raging Tide
    Klarise - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree b:surrender and how bout the DQ page, is it working well for u guys? b:sad cuz mine havent been updated for 5 days now b:surrender

really good questions as I am completely unable to utalize the points I already have on the rewards page so I guess that we are SOL again
    b:angry
  • Klarise - Raging Tide
    Klarise - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree b:surrender and how bout the DQ page, is it working well for u guys? b:sad cuz mine havent been updated for 5 days now b:surrender

I guess we are just SOL on being able to redeem the points already earned as I have not been able to get it to work for over a week nowb:angry what was the point ???
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Has that blog post that we were promised, along with the announcement on when the system would close down, happened yet? If no then I'll assume this to be just a bug with the DQ page. Would be rather rude to promise to warn us as players, and then throw the system offline without warning.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    synchroze wrote: »
    Hey Everyone - The PWI Forums and website will be going offline for brief periods of time during the next 5 days while we perform some maintenance tasks. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Don't count on anything being up 100% until after tomorrow considering weekends and that today is a holiday for them.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just a FYI for those still following this topic... I've been sporadically able to get into the DQ rewards page. Points are still being counted from the look of it (last friday's Archo event point hike was on it).

And yes, mailing rewards was still working too, at least on monday.

• sharon01
    sharon01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    why take away DQ points away from us ffs come pwi this is getting ridiculas u say its a free game to play etc but ur pushing ur loyal players out of this game they have played for so long wheres ur Damn Loytalty Pwi to ur players. bad enough u took token shop away NOW thisb:cry b:angry
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Message in the game says that they plan to change the way the system works, not trash it completely. I'm going to venture a light guess that this has something to do with their upcoming integration of the ARC platform with their games - that they want to be rid of the current site the DQ rewards page is hosted on.

Still kinda hoping they trash the "just sell it for points" system and replace it with a "do DQ quests for points" system. Or allow players to sell Dragon Orders for a large amount of DQ points, that'd be neat too.