DQ points

Options

Comments

• MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah, noticed now... Since day 10 of this month, my "items vendored" don't update... And I sell DQ items everyday! f:cry

And I almost have 50k points... PWI, let me have my last Demon/Sage Event Card please f:beg
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    smiagon wrote: »
    they take us everything...i ll stop playing this bull sh it GAME!!!

THANKS GMS

PS: Hackers like -removed- so on got 800.000 Event Gold and more on Lost City...
    those ppl wont get any problems right?

Really hackers? Just because their gear is exceptional and they know how to play their class they are hackers?
    I actually wouldn't be surprised now if they removed the event boutique so people couldn't spend the saved up demon/sage cards..would be the final nail in the coffin.

don't give them any ideas.

It's a ridiculous that we were not informed of this MAJOR change, or when this system will be removed completely. Poor form PWI. -.-
    b:bye
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I cant believe that I cant believe pwi would pull something like this. you figure we would be used to this **** by now. you cant keep people on this game to begin with so you take out the ONE way that over 98% of your player base has to get charms or a damn mount or FREE GOLD!( Free to play yea right). just come out and say that your pay to play already JC. how meany more people OLD AND NEW have to leave? how much more hate mail do you have to get before you get it through your damn head IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT! GET OFF YOUR A SSES AND GET SOME DAMN GMS TO DO THERE DAMN JOB. you have a prob with people putting bots on your game get some damn gms to ban them. Leave the damn DQ points alone or give us some thing to replace it with OR say good by to your cash flow plane and simple.
  • SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver
    SmurfJegeren - Dreamweaver Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This is the worst handling of.. anything ive ever seen pwe shove in our faces. I emember leople quit with bith DQ nerfs. Then people quit after NW came, and after recast R9 came, and so on.. since pwe apparently cant listen to their player base what so ever; Ill just say..

..l.,(-.-)
    No I dont have a herc, I AM the herc! b:mischievous

Youtube channel for NW vids: /channel/UCV9DguJZ0LGMlv5IorA5kVg

Please do drop by n tell me hints on how to improve c:
    Current build for pwcalc: /bd6d5c1459cf7d94
  • headslicer1
    headslicer1 Posts: 10
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Pwe, really?

you have been placing compensations for the DQ nerf etc etc, now where is the compensation for this?

You cannot just simply remove **** from a game without telling us even.

If you want to keep pwi alive and make profit, stop doing bs to the game and leave it as it fking is and if u change something make a fking poll and see what the rates are and then decide if u want to do it or not.
  • Justizzle - Heavens Tear
    Justizzle - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    so in there all they are wanting to do is have the botters stop abusing the dq system but what they really are ending up doing is pushing the botters to farm tt an instances to kill the value of those items an butcher the pwi economy so you are forced to have to charge gold to have any coins on this game. seems like real life finally is affecting perfect world to.b:bye
  • BP - Raging Tide
    BP - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Omg... finally so close to getting the sage/demon card over saving DQ for such a long time and now they plan to take it down without warning? No wonder none of the DQs I NPCed after the 11th showed up. A heads up before changing things at maintainance would be nice ijs! But I guess it's pwi afterall! f:sweat
  • Ynxi - Archosaur
    Ynxi - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So let me get this straight,
    first they release the harpy, which is basically a "legal oht bot" << just place yarself in VoS with it on defend (as long as it aint buffed) and keep healpet and pickup down and it survives a whole night really - and YES ppl can train their fingermuscles to keep a button pressed whilst asleep >>
    and now they remove the use for it?
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK LOL jk I love my harpy wether she can grind for me whilst i'm doing something else or not...
    Still... bummer. Was funny to mock all the seeks who were like "fok you cheathaxor" cause i dont need chi or mana to "vortex" around there xD
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    you guys suck!

dun you get enuf money ? i bet now event cards are only from tiger event and buying a bundle of packs or something rite?

pffft even after puttin crappy rewards on there guess the only good thing was the event card after takin off medals now u takin those small things away too u know they might say this game wont run without the cashers but the cashers get bored w\o the free players n they'll get sick of this bs eventually
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Looking at the facts:

1. PWE can't afford to hire more people or they wouldn't have one CM for four games
    2. It was stated that the reason they put out the anni gifts differently this year was because they didn't have enough people to run the webpage
    3. DQ points page is having a lot of issues lately, which results in a lot of tickets and maintenance on it
    4. China doesn't have the DQ points system so it doesn't affect them if we keep it or lose it

My guess is that they don't have enough people/can't afford to keep the DQ points system page running. In which case.... stock up on Jones Blessings while you can, because it would be the next to go.

But here's an idea, that takes no manpower after implementation: why not just revert DQs to what their prices were in the past? China has a problem with botters, not us. They needed the fix, not us. We had Secret Passage changed from how it was in China because we have a different game here, so why can't we have this "fix" changed back too?

Some of us really like grinding. If you take this away, what are we grinding for? A bunch of 1 coin drops that we leave on the ground? You are taking THE GAME away from some people by doing this. There had better be some sort of compensation making it worth grinding these items, because the mobs don't drop anything else worth grinding for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Can we get the blog information anytime soon, tyvm. b:sweat
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Looking at the facts:

1. PWE can't afford to hire more people or they wouldn't have one CM for four games
    2. It was stated that the reason they put out the anni gifts differently this year was because they didn't have enough people to run the webpage
    3. DQ points page is having a lot of issues lately, which results in a lot of tickets and maintenance on it

well this is probably a big part of it, the 1 person that could semi fix the dq page quit their job so theyre SOL

other part of reason is easiest anti-bot solution
  • alice0foxet
    alice0foxet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I may have not played long but I am about to hit the un-install button. I have never in all my years of gaming seen such sneaky acts as that like what PWE/PWI is pulling. The DQ system, which MANY have spent HOURS of their days farming to get points, is now suddenly a major waste of time. No warning, and to sneakily change the patch notes to cover your butts makes you guys lower then trash scum found in dumpsters. We understand it's nice to make money but I am telling you right now. The more you **** us over the faster you will crash and burn. Even paying players won't want anything to do with this game let alone support such greedy people. It's sad, I really wanted to stay and be a long time player. It would of been nice to level myself up to help others in need. If you want to stay successful, you need to listen and learn from the players that have supported this game. We the players are what make this game live on AND keep money in your pockets! If you decide to keep going the path of greed you will lose US, the players, and therefor our money and support. Everyone knows a free to play game makes much more then a pay to play! f:angry
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    well this is probably a big part of it, the 1 person that could semi fix the dq page quit their job so theyre SOL

other part of reason is easiest anti-bot solution
    There's nothing to fixing that page, Anyone with basic HTML/Mysql(or whatever database they are using) knowledge can do it. It's pathetically simple..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There's nothing to fixing that page, Anyone with basic HTML/Mysql(or whatever database they are using) knowledge can do it. It's pathetically simple..

and yet in effect its broken or horribly delayed at least every other week so the point stands
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    laziness, an excuse to remove it
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    How long does it take to write ONE blog post? -.-
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Still waiting for an official news announcement over this. :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm still waiting to hear this was a VERY late April Fool's joke.

b:surrender
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    LOL!!!

I am SOOOO glad I got out of the DQ market a month ago!

GJ PWI.

LOL
  • FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver
    FallenEvWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

They're working on their BS excuses.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

longer than it takes to wipe out part of the economy and retro actively change patch notes :D
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Been over 17 hours since we got this info.
    genotypist wrote: »
    Hi all, this was a deliberate change in anticipation of the DQ system's eventual takedown. While the functionality of DQ items remain (you may still sell them for points), our intention is to gradually phase out their usage.

Over 12 hours since we got this.
    Surtr wrote: »
    We're working on a blog post with more details about this. Stay tuned.

Just how long does it take you guys to write a blog? Still waiting on an answer for this outrage here.f:angryf:despise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I'm lawl if the blog is a paragraph long lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Wyssewomin - Heavens Tear
    Wyssewomin - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It truly is not fair at all to say you are eventually phasing out DQ rewards and delete all points for them before you even announce it to the entire community. I have checked and rechecked all announcements on Forums and there is nothing about this. No word in the blogs either. Shame on you PWI. This is another reason for losing players. The game is way too top heavy as it is and you have practically zip, zero, nada as far as new players go. All I ever see in the new player places are alts that experienced players have made, mine included.b:angry
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Seriously? The DQ Rewards system was one of the best things PWE added. There should be a damn good reason why they took that down and better be replacing it with something better.

If not, this is taking away one of the best features of a free-to-play game. Even before it was brought into the picture, when the game wasn't a "Pay-to-Win" game... (Rank IX available in the cashshop). Good luck in finding new players, or keeping the player numbers. I'm just saying this out of pure honesty. b:scorn
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It truly is not fair at all to say you are eventually phasing out DQ rewards and delete all points for them before you even announce it to the entire community. I have checked and rechecked all announcements on Forums and there is nothing about this. No word in the blogs either. Shame on you PWI. This is another reason for losing players. The game is way too top heavy as it is and you have practically zip, zero, nada as far as new players go. All I ever see in the new player places are alts that experienced players have made, mine included.b:angry

I know how you feel, I have a couple of friends who just joined the game and I've taught them how to use the DQ Rewards system to help them gain items they really need. Now with this gone they would probably quit the game entirely... It's a rare sighting now to see new players who are interested in the game but in the meantime they can't afford to put money into it in order to get the items they needed that "were" offered in the DQ Rewards system. f:worry
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I need to apply to PWE just for the pure purpose of trying to understand why theyre so eager to make us all uninstall pwi!

Do you even understand what a gamer wants?
    We know you want moneyz
    But to get our moneyz
    you haz to play it smoothly and get the players what they want. (i should name other mmo's but gosh do some research lol)
    I do understand the amount of ignorant turds on an online game is tremendous and most of them complain no matter if the matter is positive or negative xD
    Do bare with us, the other 90% and quit ur communist type of BS because we livez in murica where we gets offended whenz there iz no communication.

p.s. excuse the way i've written my rant, but hopefully its what it takes for it to be understood.

p.s.s. i was a big fan of pwi where i've dropped over 10k$ for chu guyz. but this stopped soon as you told me i shouldnt charge anymore. Thanks for the heads up btw!

I love everybody b:dirtyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It makes me happy to hear so many people are getting on forums to get pwi to listen to us but many of you are speaking in vain. Yes they have agreed to start a special blog post to discuss this but as of yet i haven't heard anything else about that. The biggest issue is that no matter how much we complain they are still going to remove the DQ system guys....that is pretty much a guarantee. As to what they will give us to replace that system so that those of us that like to use the system can have something else to fall back on is as yet to be discussed. The fact of the matter is that we just have to wait and see. In the end though just as it has always been PWI will do what they wanna do and not listen very much to us unless they think they can make a profit from our ideas. Like how they finally gave us the Identity stone to change our names.....they didn't do that for us because we kept asking for it they did it cuz they were able to cash in on the idea.....now I'm just waiting to see when they will give us an Unbinding stone and charge us an insane amount of gold for it. Wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Dq points are gone huh? Well, can’t say that I didn’t see this coming, so let’s get down to brass tacks here, PWI.

My suggested proposal for you to make money off players, and completely phase out any chance of F2P!

First off, let’s eliminate buying and selling of DQ items all together. Make them quest items that appear only in your quest tab, and make it so they can never be discarded. They’re a quest item anyway, right? Next, let’s make Every instance cost 15 tokens to enter per player. This would include: Cube of Fate, any FB, any dungeon, any tw, any NW, etc… In fact, let’s not just make it tokens but lucky coins as well.
    Next let’s make it so that you have to have a payment method verified on file. This will illuminate those stupid cash cards and force people to get a paypal, or link a credit/debit card directly to your account. Why pay a middle man for what people should be handing you anyways?
    Next, to keep with the times of nerfing, let’s make the best skills cost coins per use. That’s right, it’ll eat up all those random coins that keep dropping from mobs. You can do this and completely nerf the 5 aps without trying!

In continuation for the cost, increase the cost of gold. That shouldn’t be down that low anyways. Make it 8 gold (800 zen) for 10 bucks American. Your competitors do it, so why not you?

Next, let’s eliminate mats from the map, make it only cash shopable, so that people have to pay for stacks of 100.

Reduce the drop rate of the best items.

Charge a bigger commission on buying and selling gold.

Make it so pickaxes, if you keep the mats, have a limited number of uses.

Oh, and the best part… make all flyers and fashion timed now.

Oh, and just to make things better, get rid of the daily auction, and get rid of the event boutique.

Just some thought for you on turning this into a game that will make you loads of profit, without charging a subscription fee.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.