How do Archers beat sins 1v1?

ranaza
ranaza Posts: 6
edited September 2013 in Archer
I am a Demon Archer and I have problems killing Sage sin 1v1.
It isn't a gear problem because we are equal gear. I am Pure Dex and the Sin is DPH skillspam.

My Problems Are:

1. Rib Strike: I can kill him in 6 seconds of undebuffed Demon Quickshot. But, Ribstrike makes my APS like 0.5.

2. Cannot charm by pass without sparks: I only do a maximum of 48% of his hp unless I use at least 1 spark. Thats with magic too. Physical has no chance. This gives me problem 3.

3. Heart of Steel: He uses it everytime I use a metal combo that takes spark.

4. High vit Genie: even if I use physical attacks instead for my spark combo, he can still AD or something. He can chain Heart of Steel with AD.

5. Tidal Protection: With that on, I can go 60 seconds straight without landing a single useful debuff on him... So I only get 30 seconds to kill him, and he either locks me, kite me, or use genie/apoth

6. Getting Stuck Midair: I try to air kite, but he sometimes freeze me in midair, and I can't do anything. He can keep me stuck literally forever unless he miss. So eventually he kills me even if he does half damage. So I must genie or use apoth, but then I waste genie or apoth and he gets 50 chi..

So I'm damned if I kite and damned if I don't

7. Deaden Nerves: I can kill him from time to time, but deaden always saves him.

8. Seemingly endless chi: anytime it seems like I'm close to killing him, he just 3 spark.

9. Zerk crit: if he gets me to about 60% hp, he can charm bypass with zerk crit. Doesn't happen a lot, but it forces me to use windshield just in case which uses more of my genie

10. Interrupts: I can't use long chan skills like thunderous blast without knife throw or spell cutter interrupt. Worst part is, I automatically normal attack at my 0.5 APS when it interrupts.

11. Shadow Jump: freeze is useless. Sometimes I try to freeze him in the air in drop mode, but due to lag + channel it rarely works..

12. Anti Stun: he can chain anti stun after tidal if he wants, so I really have only 18 seconds to CC him or he'd just lock me

13. Apoth:if I somehow got past all of that, he still can apoth..

So yeah I don't know. I can live but I can't win. It's 1v1 so we do self buff no stealth.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ranaza wrote: »
    I am a Demon Archer and I have problems killing Sage sin 1v1.
    It isn't a gear problem because we are equal gear. I am Pure Dex and the Sin is DPH skillspam.

My Problems Are:

1. Rib Strike: I can kill him in 6 seconds of undebuffed Demon Quickshot. But, Ribstrike makes my APS like 0.5.

instant take aim, quickshot, DoT arrows, winged pledge, wingspan

2. Cannot charm by pass without sparks: I only do a maximum of 48% of his hp unless I use at least 1 spark. Thats with magic too. Physical has no chance. This gives me problem

If you aren't on his gear level then that's an entire separate issue

3. Heart of Steel: He uses it everytime I use a metal combo that takes spark.

Throw thunder shock, and then kite it out. He can't keep HoS on forever

4. High vit Genie: even if I use physical attacks instead for my spark combo, he can still AD or something. He can chain Heart of Steel with AD.

Bait his AD, bait his HoS, laugh because his genie is now dead

5. Tidal Protection: With that on, I can go 60 seconds straight without landing a single useful debuff on him... So I only get 30 seconds to kill him, and he either locks me, kite me, or use genie/apoth

Drain his genie, kite out his Tidal, then unload

6. Getting Stuck Midair: I try to air kite, but he sometimes freeze me in midair, and I can't do anything. He can keep me stuck literally forever unless he miss. So eventually he kills me even if he does half damage. So I must genie or use apoth, but then I waste genie or apoth and he gets 50 chi..

Use anti movement buffs, vac powders, Alacrity, WoG

So I'm damned if I kite and damned if I don't

That's not true; you must kite

7. Deaden Nerves: I can kill him from time to time, but deaden always saves him.

You need enough DPS to beat a second charmtick. What are your gears like?

8. Seemingly endless chi: anytime it seems like I'm close to killing him, he just 3 spark.

Yes that sucks

9. Zerk crit: if he gets me to about 60% hp, he can charm bypass with zerk crit. Doesn't happen a lot, but it forces me to use windshield just in case which uses more of my genie

R9rr zerkcrit or G15/R8r zerkcrit?

10. Interrupts: I can't use long chan skills like thunderous blast without knife throw or spell cutter interrupt. Worst part is, I automatically normal attack at my 0.5 APS when it interrupts.

Use quick skills. Thunder Blast is very dangerous to use due to slow channel

11. Shadow Jump: freeze is useless. Sometimes I try to freeze him in the air in drop mode, but due to lag + channel it rarely works..

Use the spark on Whisper Shot instead

12. Anti Stun: he can chain anti stun after tidal if he wants, so I really have only 18 seconds to CC him or he'd just lock me

Whisper Shot

13. Apoth:if I somehow got past all of that, he still can apoth.

2min Apoth cooldown

So yeah I don't know. I can live but I can't win. It's 1v1 so we do self buff no stealth.

A sin will always have the edge in 1v1. That you cannot get around. It sounds like your sin knows what he's doing, too.

Gear info?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Easiest way to put it is, don't let him stun lock you and keep your distance...he has 2 teles, you have 2 leaps. Air battle gives you the upper hand since his movement speeds become useless. having fortify on genie helps quite well to break a stun lock...

Using aim low is quite effective on sins and if they do tele to you, you can always just leap once and your out of reach. Also even tho he has physical ornaments doesnt mean you cant kill him with physical, APS is quicker then cast and if he does use HoS just QS and chunk of his HP a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Most archers don't like it for whatever reason, but I love stunning blast on my genie. It turns the "get in melee range" tactic a bit more riskier for whoever tries it on you.

Enemy gets within 5m range > condor or WoG > stunning blast (7 sec) > leap > short combo > stun (3 sec) > 2x normal attack or thunder shock > aim low (8 sec) > knockout combo topped with thunder blast or lightning strike + qs

Use your 2nd leap if they use their 2nd tele to get close. Sins typically open with telestun first.

I've had this skill since genies were introduced, which gives us three movement control skills instead of just stun & aim low. Leaps make it even more amazing since we can instantly create distance after holding them in place. It's also useful for cata pullers in TW, just be sure to qs to get the debuff to proc while giving your guildies a few extra seconds to catch up.

Sins of the same gear level shouldn't be too hard. I've been able to survive triple sparking r9 sins in NW with 1 or 2 r9 armor pieces using variations of the above combo. The goal is to avoid being hit in the first place. Good luck! b:victory
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lol by the sounds of it you're 1v1ing Zsw lololol
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Most archers don't like it for whatever reason, but I love stunning blast on my genie. It turns the "get in melee range" tactic a bit more riskier for whoever tries it on you.

Enemy gets within 5m range > condor or WoG > stunning blast (7 sec) > leap > short combo > stun (3 sec) > 2x normal attack or thunder shock > aim low (8 sec) > knockout combo topped with thunder blast or lightning strike + qs

Use your 2nd leap if they use their 2nd tele to get close. Sins typically open with telestun first.

I've had this skill since genies were introduced, which gives us three movement control skills instead of just stun & aim low. Leaps make it even more amazing since we can instantly create distance after holding them in place. It's also useful for cata pullers in TW, just be sure to qs to get the debuff to proc while giving your guildies a few extra seconds to catch up.

Sins of the same gear level shouldn't be too hard. I've been able to survive triple sparking r9 sins in NW with 1 or 2 r9 armor pieces using variations of the above combo. The goal is to avoid being hit in the first place. Good luck! b:victory

Tidal proctection and mazesteps both block stunning blast, focused mind can block it as well.

I know rightb:chuckle
  • Dark_Angel - Harshlands
    Dark_Angel - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First of all - Blessing of condor. This move ALWAYS makes almost any non-archer 0.0

Second - Wings of Grace / Elven Alacrity (Awesome move, make sure your protections are right or you'll cast on him) These will block stuns.

Second (addendum) If you're nervous, cast Plume Shell now...

Third - Don't freakin KITE!!! They're expecting that... Hit him fast with Wingspan / I forget the other one just like it.

A sin is an archer with daggers, and worse moves. Aps spam and stealth are ALL they got on us. I am sage. But I never never run when they expect...

Couple additional ideas... When you anti-stun, leap left / right. When he tele's, leap the other way and stun / aim low / whisper shot. Awaken is an awesome way to even the odds - a sin has a chi skill, this one is yours. Since you're demon, t-spark is your aps so do some chi stuff, Awaken, t-spark and murder... Elven Alacrity is so awesome and over ignored... 8 second holy path + stun immune, make him chase you for no reason, tele stun won't help him.

One important thing - I always use physical attacks on sins. Your no weap skills up close or arrows at a distance. And sins are FAST - don't use Take Aim or Deadly Shot, don't use slow *** metal skills...
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if we talk about endgame (r9.3+12, nw items refined) then its almost impossible to beat the sin. especially when its full buffed. you just dont deal enough dmg with the few hits you manage to pull out before he stuns/forces you to antistun/kite again.
    and dont forget def charms, those sins usually spam it. dont forget the 50% dmg cut on close range...those sins are usually aware of it :/

i fought one of them for about 10 minutes, permanently rib striked and didnt manage to purge him once. always afraid of that zerk crit bypass that we all fear.
    in the end he died (he pulled out his purge bow, which allowed me to go full attack mode due to a lack of pressure) and still called me a noob and what not...

i find sins to be the hardest class to 1 vs 1 with, especially as being an archer, which isnt primary made for 1 vs 1 :o

..and dark_angel you must be trolling, we dont talk about harshlands casual 8 k hp 5 aps sins, we talk about 20 k hp dph warmachines with decent defenses that evade every debuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First of all - Blessing of condor. This move ALWAYS makes almost any non-archer 0.0

Second - Wings of Grace / Elven Alacrity (Awesome move, make sure your protections are right or you'll cast on him) These will block stuns.

Third - Don't freakin KITE!!! They're expecting that... Hit him fast with Wingspan / I forget the other one just like it.

A sin is an archer with daggers, and worse moves. Aps spam and stealth are ALL they got on us. I am sage. But I never never run when they expect...

Couple additional ideas... When you anti-stun, leap left / right. When he tele's, leap the other way and stun / aim low / whisper shot. Awaken is an awesome way to even the odds - a sin has a chi skill, this one is yours. Since you're demon, t-spark is your aps so do some chi stuff, Awaken, t-spark and murder... Elven Alacrity is so awesome and over ignored... 8 second holy path + stun immune, make him chase you for no reason, tele stun won't help him.

One important thing - I always use physical attacks on sins. Your no weap skills up close or arrows at a distance. And sins are FAST - don't use Take Aim or Deadly Shot, don't use slow *** metal skills...

I wanna say something but just cus I'm a mother father gentleman, I wont.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    So this is a Harshland's PKer? Explains a lot about that server.

Yeah, you know, apart from not blocking Whirlwind and Telestun because those aren't pdamage based. On top of the fact that a lot of sins have high enough accuracy to hit right through anyways. Oh, and occult ice. I stopped using that but if a sin happens to fury burst while you're occulted without genie you're kinda screwed.

And the rest of the time you have to kite anyways because a sin outdamages and debuffs you to hell at close range. And the more you use these, the less time you actually get with them overall, especially considering chi management.

vs. a sin's infinite tidal. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD MATCH

If you're casting Plume Shell vs a sin, it means you're afraid of getting 1shot. If you're afraid of getting 1shot, it's not a real fight. Waste of Chi vs a sin when they can tick your shield in a single hit.

...I kite extensively as a sin, and you're telling me that the class that's MADE to kite shouldn't.

You're also telling me you should use weaker skills on a melee range sin with GoF.The only time you should be using those skills are after the sin uses Heart of Steel after their metal resist.

What's Chill of the deep for?

Leaping alone is enough to disrupt a sin without antistun. Another leap is justifiable only if you think you won't need it later. Awaken = godly long CD, Inner Harmony = 1 minute. Triple spark aps? really? Fury burst is just begging to get your *** stunned right afterward and chainlocked to waste all three of your sparks. Alacrity is probably one of the most spammed skills an archer should use. And if you're running from a sin offensively, then it's kind of useless, because you can't hit him while running either - you have to stop and shoot back. Kiting as an archer is really only done defensively.

One important thing - I always use physical attacks on sins. Your no weap skills up close or arrows at a distance. And sins are FAST - don't use Take Aim or Deadly Shot, don't use slow *** metal skills..

Sorry what? Just ignore an entire skilltree of an archer?.

I don't even main archer and I understand the class better than you. Seriously disappointed there, as my old friend would say.

I've 1v1'd Zsw, and he's pretty much Purple_Eyes, except he's actually good on any class he plays. Honestly, fighting his archer is like fighting a top notch archer from one of the other servers.

And in all honesty - an expertly played archer has nothing against a well played assassin. Sin's just counter archer's too well. They have anti metal, anti aps, stuns to hell, teleports, can keep up, blablablabla

You won't win in an even fight vs a sin at endgame unless he's seriously stupid (relative to you, of course). Just get him later in group PK with QS.

The only suggestion I have for the OP is to try a Zooming Thunder Powder combo, which is pretty harsh for an unexperienced sin to handle (make sure they used AD first). But that's it. Really.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013

Do you.... have any idea what you're talking about? Any at all? I wanted to stop reading when you said plume shell and now I wish I had done so.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • tsyfall
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Do you.... have any idea what you're talking about? Any at all? I wanted to stop reading when you said plume shell and now I wish I had done so.

Have you seen a good Harshland's PKer yet? If so, link to video please~
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »

And in all honesty - an expertly played archer has nothing against a well played assassin. Sin's just counter archer's too well. They have anti metal, anti aps, stuns to hell, teleports, can keep up, blablablabla

You won't win in an even fight vs a sin at endgame unless he's seriously stupid (relative to you, of course). Just get him later in group PK with QS.

The only suggestion I have for the OP is to try a Zooming Thunder Powder combo, which is pretty harsh for an unexperienced sin to handle (make sure they used AD first). But that's it. Really.

The only advantage I think is 2x 30s cd jumps vs 15s cd & 150s cd jumps if I remember sage teleport cd correctly. This allows archer to have jump advantage after initial jumps for a good while. Shorter cd on antistun, though sage tidal is just broken and gives advantage on sin when accounting it can block debuffs like STA too. Only situation where I can see archer beating a good sin is forcing sin on the air if there isnt massive gear difference favoring archer.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    and using leaps while fighting a sin is super risky nowadays. 1 unexpected tackling slash or ninja silent seal and you are dead..(i wonder if this is a glitch or actually intended, you know, the unable to to anything-thingy after a "frozen-leap")

@Tsyfall: Harshlands has some good BMs, but i dont think they ever made a video.
    the sins are wannabe and switched to dph way too late (or never), the archers are overgeared relics and now outdated and the wizards just spam BT or dragon breath (no joke)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Forum PvP. b:chuckle Where you get to faceroll people theoretically b:victory
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As an Assassin, I've never had any problems fighting Archers, but the times that I do die against them is when they manage to get enough range on me while both of my teles are on cooldown, Tidal is on cooldown, and both of my running skills are on cooldown. It's rare when that happens, and it's usually my fault for having that happen, but it does happen.

Your best bet is to kite effectively while breaking out of stunlocks.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Use the new apoth from Seat / Abba to keep your buffs up. It's harder for a sin to purge you than it is for you to purge a bow since their purge bows are crappy. If in trouble you can use stealth and they won't be able to see you if same level. If they try to counter stealth use revelation pot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Use the new apoth from Seat / Abba to keep your buffs up. It's harder for a sin to purge you than it is for you to purge a bow since their purge bows are crappy. If in trouble you can use stealth and they won't be able to see you if same level. If they try to counter stealth use revelation pot.

Stealth is lame in a 1v1 though,
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

I've never even seen this kid outside of safezone so I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say that he's never PVP'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited August 2013

b:angryThey need to remove lv31 stealth pots. Completely unfair.
  • RebeI - Harshlands
    RebeI - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and using leaps while fighting a sin is super risky nowadays. 1 unexpected tackling slash or ninja silent seal and you are dead..(i wonder if this is a glitch or actually intended, you know, the unable to to anything-thingy after a "frozen-leap")

It has pretty much always been like that, experienced it vastly with Distance Shrink on my wiz and the Leaps on my bm.
    @Tsyfall: Harshlands has some good BMs, but i dont think they ever made a video.
    the sins are wannabe and switched to dph way too late (or never), the archers are overgeared relics and now outdated and the wizards just spam BT or dragon breath (no joke)

Not blowing my own trumpet but I think of myself as decent in pvp, not amazing but surely better than 90% of the people on HL lol.

Not saying I'm really good on a big scale, because I've not experienced any end game pvp on any servers except HL.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013

i actually used this pot when my hp buff ran out during the 1 vs 1, giving him (being fully buffed, basebuffed, psy buffed) a good reason to trashtalk me even more. in my opinion it is everyones own decision what he does with his pot cooldown, and if he rather ironguards, then thats fine, if i rather rebuff, its my deal.

i also used stealth as an escape while everything else was on cooldown, with the same reaction of him.

sins being angry of someone using stealth, how ironic ;)

and Horosho, why is using my skills in a 1vs1 lame? give me a zerk weapon and a purge weapon in addition (like the sin or bms..or barbs...) and i refrain from using stealth ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    -post deleted-

gg
  • tsyfall
    edited August 2013
    i also used stealth as an escape while everything else was on cooldown, with the same reaction of him.

sins being angry of someone using stealth, how ironic ;)

and Horosho, why is using my skills in a 1vs1 lame? give me a zerk weapon and a purge weapon in addition (like the sin or bms..or barbs...) and i refrain from using stealth ;)

Hmmm. No offense to you but I rather dislike people who use stealth in 1v1, especially if their opponent is making effort to not use it but can. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it - I mean, it's a class skill - but it's rather like using instant-cast Town Portal with a 90 second cooldown. It takes the fun out of things.

I've never really used stealth in 1v1, past my G13+4 days. I'm just not one to find a use for it as an assassin - all going into stealth does is give your opponent an advantage, considering

a. If you're in stealth, they're a lot more focused on a stealthkill, preventing you from killing them
    b. They expend less chi/genie/apoth when you're in stealth, making it hard for you to kill them later
    c. Sin cooldowns are among the fastest in the game, and any extra time in stealth is basically letting your opponent's skills CD without doing anything yourself.

That's not to say I've fought people who spammed it. But honestly, it is a most glorious moment when a G16 sage aps sin with 7.5k hp forces a full thirdcast +10 vit stone sin to stealth. It's even funnier when you get archers to do it, because typically they leap>shoot stunning arrow or quickshot, which I have been able to block with doublespark.

Nothing more priceless than watching a person with nubbo gear forcing a "pro" to stealth - then promptly **** said "pro" as soon as they unstealth.
    Not blowing my own trumpet but I think of myself as decent in pvp, not amazing but surely better than 90% of the people on HL lol.

Not saying I'm really good on a big scale, because I've not experienced any end game pvp on any servers except HL.

Trumpet blowing is acceptable as long as you can play said instrument well. Though as it turns out I prefer piano.
    Honestly, I have seen nothing of HL, HT, and Morai. So I guess I'll look at your channel.

@Everyone else: Who is the sin...?
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wow GG what?
    I can't even play sin yet, how do I play other classes?

This is just GG
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited August 2013
    wow GG what?
    I can't even play sin yet, how do I play other classes?

This is just GG

You can't even beat ME let alone play sin, LET ALONE play other classes gg b:laugh
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can't even beat ME let alone play sin, LET ALONE play other classes gg b:laugh

But you're too op. Best PW Player all class, all server, all versions, all universes GG
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited August 2013
    But you're too op. Best PW Player all class, all server, all versions, all universes GG

Better than ALL asians as well and i'm black gg b:laugh
  • ranaza
    ranaza Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    @Walpurga
    We are equal geared. It's not a gear problem. I know I have to bait, but how? 0.5 APS? I can only tick charm with 2 magic hits..

@Dylena I'm ok with kiting but I can't kill when 0.5 APS doesn't hurt

@transcend I can try stunning blast and see what happens. I don't know if it will fit with my Dex genie though cause badge+windshield drains a lot of energy and idk what skill to drop between AD, badge, remove paralysis, holy path, windshield fortify and will surge

Also, how do you tank? 3 spark 1 shots for sure if zerk crit

@Dark_Angel I think you mean clerics. Archers don't have plume shell

@Asterelle Ty for the suggestion, I didn't think of buff pill, but I don't think I'll do that since its 1v1

@HideYoHubby I try but then I get stuck in the air and use genie or die

@ Skaitavia sometimes that happens, but not often enough like you said. And they still can 3 spark usually..
    edited August 2013
    ranaza wrote: »
    @Walpurga
    We are equal geared. It's not a gear problem. I know I have to bait, but how? 0.5 APS? I can only tick charm with 2 magic hits..

@Dylena I'm ok with kiting but I can't kill when 0.5 APS doesn't hurt

@transcend I can try stunning blast and see what happens. I don't know if it will fit with my Dex genie though cause badge+windshield drains a lot of energy and idk what skill to drop between AD, badge, remove paralysis, holy path, windshield fortify and will surge

Also, how do you tank? 3 spark 1 shots for sure if zerk crit

@Dark_Angel I think you mean clerics. Archers don't have plume shell

@Asterelle Ty for the suggestion, I didn't think of buff pill, but I don't think I'll do that since its 1v1

@HideYoHubby I try but then I get stuck in the air and use genie or die

@ Skaitavia sometimes that happens, but not often enough like you said. And they still can 3 spark usually..
    Archers have winged shell thats good enough.
    edited August 2013
    Ranaza the sin you're fighting is simply out of your league, go PK more and increase your technical skills b:surrender