Options

Comments

• Petalz - Raging Tide
    Petalz - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    peep_zps39da8867.jpg
    Hm.. too dark?

OMG! There perfect! You did an awesome job! The colors are awesome! Makes it hard to choose XD. I'm in love with em all. Could I take one of each plz ;3 Though pink is the one I choose!
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    OMG! There perfect! You did an awesome job! The colors are awesome! Makes it hard to choose XD. I'm in love with em all. Could I take one of each plz ;3 Though pink is the one I choose!

Glad you like it :)

pink
    yellow
    green
    blue
    violet

Hi Nariin :)

Faction name: Chocolate
    Type of request: E
    Description: Well more or less the Faction Name should be represented in the Icon^^...I maybe thought about a Chocolate-Heart because we have one atm but it does not really look like one :/...but maybe you have a better idea :) ...and the most important thing is that it should -if possible- have a transparent background =)
    Image(s): /

Thank you :) and I am excited for the result f:beg

*bakes chocolate hearts*

chocolate_zps3066d8d8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Aww just like I had in my mind b:dirty
    *tastes the chocolate hearts* nomnom...:)

hard to decide...but i think the one in the middle is the best colour=)

Ty so much :) great job *.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Aww just like I had in my mind b:dirty
    *tastes the chocolate hearts* nomnom...:)

hard to decide...but i think the one in the middle is the best colour=)

Ty so much :) great job *.*

Here you go :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Here you go :)

Thank u soooo much :) ...hopefully all Chocolate-Members will like it as much as I do b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • AIways - Archosaur
    AIways - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hello! I would love some help with an icon if you could..

Faction name: Sinfonia
    Type of request: D
    Description: Something like first image would be perfect.. but if it is too much detail, a simple treble clef would still be ideal ^^
    Image(s):
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBXenxE0gMzhb-PE2PMq2vQpT1l9-FCFdXJ-wT1wR7_B0eLKerQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2iutQJSMdcXMgKj5mcLDcJ67oz1ABhq89WJDBHgpuGmNDuql0Q

please take your time, and thank you!
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hello! I would love some help with an icon if you could..

Faction name: Sinfonia
    Type of request: D
    Description: Something like first image would be perfect.. but if it is too much detail, a simple treble clef would still be ideal ^^
    Image(s):
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHBXenxE0gMzhb-PE2PMq2vQpT1l9-FCFdXJ-wT1wR7_B0eLKerQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ2iutQJSMdcXMgKj5mcLDcJ67oz1ABhq89WJDBHgpuGmNDuql0Q

please take your time, and thank you!

Yes, it's too much details in the first one, sorry. Even the treble clef hardly fits in the tiny space. You didn't tell me if you wanted it with the background or not, so I did both. Hope you like it :3

t_clef_zpsb586129d.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AIways - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much they all look wonderful b:thanks could i have the first one in the first row?
    Actually.. could i have the third one in second row also? Hard to pick between them ^^
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    :3

Done!
    I know you didn't ask, but I edited them anyway ...I just couldn't help it :P
    Bottom ones are edited.

animals2_zps77116acc.png

Hi Nariin,

I wanted to ask if I could download the other files too? I get bored at times and like to change them so is really nice to have a few choices :)

Is that alright? Thank you so much...have the elephant one right now and happy with it..getting compliments about it ingame too and when I do I direct people here - lol

Take care b:kiss
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • herdien3
    herdien3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nair i m Ben,

can u make me a Police Bagde icon for my POLICE faction lvl 3
    anything will make me hapy but better have a star or star on circle like an old police badge or us marshall. Ty very much

Ben_Kenthu
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much they all look wonderful b:thanks could i have the first one in the first row?
    Actually.. could i have the third one in second row also? Hard to pick between them ^^

Sure :)1 2

@Briar

That's no problem :3
    zebra
    lion
    giraffe

EDIT: @Ben

Should be fine, I'll work on it later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Sure :)1 2

@Briar

That's no problem :3
    zebra
    lion
    giraffe

EDIT: @Ben

Should be fine, I'll work on it later.

TY hun b:kiss
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Ariadesia - Archosaur
    Ariadesia - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Faction name: _Unique_
    Type of request: B or D whichever works out easier
    Description: If it could work, I want a black sheep and if the sheep doesn't work I want a green Popsicle
    Image(s): http://media.caller.com/media/img/places/blacksheep_t180.jpg

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/468463628/funny_sheep_greeting_card.jpg?side=f

http://png.findicons.com/files/icons/346/sweet/128/cream_happy_ice.png Just a reference don't expect the details to come out in such small pixels.

THANK YOU! b:victory
  • AIways - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Thank you so much! can hardly wait to use it b:thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I will be away for about a week (a bit unexpected), so I'll have to delay the requests. Might find time to finish it tomorrow, but most likely not until I return. Sorry for the wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Faction name: _TheMyTH_
    Type of request: B or D
    Description: Simple faction, dragon themed. (Chinese Legendary Myth), Dragon shaped icon M shaped
    Image(s): http://fyrependragon.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/arryns-dragon.jpg
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    herdien3 wrote: »
    Nair i m Ben,

can u make me a Police Bagde icon for my POLICE faction lvl 3
    anything will make me hapy but better have a star or star on circle like an old police badge or us marshall. Ty very much

Ben_Kenthu

Hm... something like that?

p_badge_zps3d4288dc.jpg
    Faction name: _Unique_
    Type of request: B or D whichever works out easier
    Description: If it could work, I want a black sheep and if the sheep doesn't work I want a green Popsicle
    Image(s): http://media.caller.com/media/img/places/blacksheep_t180.jpg

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/468463628/funny_sheep_greeting_card.jpg?side=f

http://png.findicons.com/files/icons/346/sweet/128/cream_happy_ice.png Just a reference don't expect the details to come out in such small pixels.

THANK YOU! b:victory

blacksheep_zps8846292b.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ariadesia - Archosaur
    Ariadesia - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Omg That Is Awesome!!! Ty Ty Ty Ty!
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Omg That Is Awesome!!! Ty Ty Ty Ty!

Here you go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Faction name: _TheMyTH_
    Type of request: B or D
    Description: Simple faction, dragon themed. (Chinese Legendary Myth), Dragon shaped icon M shaped
    Image(s): http://fyrependragon.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/arryns-dragon.jpg

dragon_zps649d3965.png Kind of difficult to make a tiny dragon, but I tried.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    dragon_zps649d3965.png Kind of difficult to make a tiny dragon, but I tried.

Wow!!! This is awesome, exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!!!!
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fisher1998
    fisher1998 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Faction name: IcySouls
    Type of request: To make an icon for my faction because I couldn't figure it out
    Description: I want the white background removed so its see through and that is pretty much it
    Image(s):cartoon-ghost-md.png

It would be cool if u can do it for this thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    fisher1998 wrote: »
    Faction name: IcySouls
    Type of request: To make an icon for my faction because I couldn't figure it out
    Description: I want the white background removed so its see through and that is pretty much it
    Image(s):cartoon-ghost-md.png

It would be cool if u can do it for this thanks

Alright :D

I wasn't sure what white background should be removed as the image has no background. Did you mean the ghost to be see-trough, or somehow fully transparent? :o

ghost_zpscf698ede.gif?t=1377009417
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Alright :D

I wasn't sure what white background should be removed as the image has no background. Did you mean the ghost to be see-trough, or somehow fully transparent? :o

ghost_zpscf698ede.gif?t=1377009417

Wow, the semi-transparent ghost is awesome!!!!! :o
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Wow, the semi-transparent ghost is awesome!!!!! :o

Thank you :)
    Doesn't seem like the person is still around though .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CheIsea - Momaganon
    CheIsea - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Faction name: Fashnista
    Type of request:B/E
    Description: Pink high heel with a heart, transparent background
    Image(s):

fashionista_zps0665f2aa.jpg

very open to changes just would like a hot pink high heal and a heart on it ;)
    i never can figure out the transparency thing and shrinking it i cant seem to get certain things to come out right xD
    would be so awesome if you could try thanks! b:thanks
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thank you :)
    Doesn't seem like the person is still around though .-.

Maybe he/she forgot to come back here...
    I never requested any icon but I subscribed to your post because I love to see the icons you make :D
    And maybe one day I'll need one and maybe request here :P
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Faction name: Fashnista
    Type of request:B/E
    Description: Pink high heel with a heart, transparent background
    Image(s):

fashionista_zps0665f2aa.jpg

very open to changes just would like a hot pink high heal and a heart on it ;)
    i never can figure out the transparency thing and shrinking it i cant seem to get certain things to come out right xD
    would be so awesome if you could try thanks! b:thanks

pinkhighheel_zps90ae9ee8.jpg
    How is that? :3 Top/bottom are the same, but it appears a bit different on light/dark background, so I included both.
    Maybe he/she forgot to come back here...
    I never requested any icon but I subscribed to your post because I love to see the icons you make :D
    And maybe one day I'll need one and maybe request here :P

Well, be my my guest if you do :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CheIsea - Momaganon
    CheIsea - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    pinkhighheel_zps90ae9ee8.jpg
    How is that? :3 Top/bottom are the same, but it appears a bit different on light/dark background, so I included both.

Omg love the middle one :D Even with the heart lighter, the shoe just pops and I love it ^.^

Thank You!!! b:dirty