Comments

• NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There you go ^_^

EDIT:

@ NeonZephyr - Archosaur

I'm sorry, but it's not gonna work. There is simply not enough space to fit it in. I can however, do it without the triangle, if you'd like that instead.

Sure Nariin! can i see one in a square? or maybe a circle if thats also doable if not the square would be sweet =)
    it should be because it is.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Sure Nariin! can i see one in a square? or maybe a circle if thats also doable if not the square would be sweet =)

Alright, how's that?

eyeofhorus_zps4182d4ae.png

I added at "full size" with no background too, so you see how it looks like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Alright, how's that?

eyeofhorus_zps4182d4ae.png

I added at "full size" with no background too, so you see how it looks like.

Wow those are all so awesome! kinda making it hard to choose >.< Im gunna give the transparent eye (top right) a try, hopefully it goes well =) any chance i could get the whole top row for future use? =)

Nariin your simply amazing! f:victory
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Faction name: Sphinx
    Type of request: Pretty faction icon please?
    Description: Shrink down the image and fix the less visible parts. Also can we get a transparent background? And get rid of the little link at the bottom also of course. If this image wont look right, let me know so I can hunt down another sphinx image. This is the one we have now. Help pretty please? D:
    Image(s):http://www.theoi.com/image/img_sphinx.jpg
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Not sure that's going to translate well into a good icon...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There you go ^_^

EDIT:

@ NeonZephyr - Archosaur

I'm sorry, but it's not gonna work. There is simply not enough space to fit it in. I can however, do it without the triangle, if you'd like that instead.

Perfect!! Exactly what I wanted, thanks so much!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Not sure that's going to translate well into a good icon...

We have it now only shrunken down with a black background, and it actually isnt that bad, the only problem is that shrunken down it's head and such isnt very clear. We just want the shape to be recognizable as a sphinx, not so much the details of the face. I was just hoping that maybe Nariin could make it a bit clearer and change the background to transparent.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wow those are all so awesome! kinda making it hard to choose >.< Im gunna give the transparent eye (top right) a try, hopefully it goes well =) any chance i could get the whole top row for future use? =)

Nariin your simply amazing! f:victory

Thank you :3

URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?dsqb4s83prgh0c8"]no bg[/URL
    URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?elo1a88i7bu0rr4"]square[/URL
    URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?gf6008ri8g8a7lg"]circle[/URL

Perfect!! Exactly what I wanted, thanks so much!!

Any time :)

Faction name: Sphinx
    Type of request: Pretty faction icon please?
    Description: Shrink down the image and fix the less visible parts. Also can we get a transparent background? And get rid of the little link at the bottom also of course. If this image wont look right, let me know so I can hunt down another sphinx image. This is the one we have now. Help pretty please? D:
    Image(s):http://www.theoi.com/image/img_sphinx.jpg
    We have it now only shrunken down with a black background, and it actually isnt that bad, the only problem is that shrunken down it's head and such isnt very clear. We just want the shape to be recognizable as a sphinx, not so much the details of the face. I was just hoping that maybe Nariin could make it a bit clearer and change the background to transparent.
    I'll try.

Edit:
    Well, it sure turned out better then I expected. Wasn't sure if I should make with the pad it is standing on or not (top row has it).

sphinx_zpsc74312c3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thank you :3

URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?dsqb4s83prgh0c8"]no bg[/URL
    URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?elo1a88i7bu0rr4"]square[/URL
    URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?gf6008ri8g8a7lg"]circle[/URL

Any time :)

I'll try.

Edit:
    Well, it sure turned out better then I expected. Wasn't sure if I should make with the pad it is standing on or not (top row has it).

sphinx_zpsc74312c3.png

Oh i really like that bottom right one! You did a great job with it. :D
    Hopefully the faction likes it too. Thanks a bunch! Can I get it? b:thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Oh i really like that bottom right one! You did a great job with it. :D
    Hopefully the faction likes it too. Thanks a bunch! Can I get it? b:thanks

No >:(
    I mean... here you go :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No >:(
    I mean... here you go :D

Thanks a bunch! It looks so much better! f:cutef:grin
  • VampySookie - Sanctuary
    VampySookie - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hello! I need your help for a star icon I like several but i dont know wich one would be better gold-star.jpgdepositphotos_3294550-Vector-Music-Star.jpgTwinkle+Twinkle+Little+Star+Littlestarsstar.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQO497k6xTTwFVVJ2uUcU0cINmvgaXoY7yRUYTTEZItCzhmQ-iig
    My faction is called STARZ so if these images are not good in your opinion you can chose an image I'm sure I'm gona like it. Tyvm
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hello! I need your help for a star icon I like several but i dont know wich one would be better

My faction is called STARZ so if these images are not good in your opinion you can chose an image I'm sure I'm gona like it. Tyvm

Do you want transparent background on the white ones, or do I leave it white?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Transparent would look better and sorry if i didn't said before i forgot b:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Transparent would look better and sorry if i didn't said before i forgot b:cute

No problem.

Alrighty, I made them except the rainbow one is too complicated. It looks like a mass of rainbow dots, not very pretty. I added 2 too. Hope you like it!

star_zpsbfe4373f.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yes it's beautiful thank you b:victory
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yes it's beautiful thank you b:victory

But...but... you need to pick!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    the one with eyes I like it best looks funny

star_zpsbfe4373f.png[/QUOTE]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Tyvm for your help b:thanks
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    tyvm For Your Help B:thanks

Np :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hey nariin sorry it took so long for me to respond, the icon looks fricken amazing! We went with the transperent, everyone in the faction loves it and im very greatful! you did a superb job thanks! =D
  • lllula
    lllula Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Form

Faction name: The_Flood
    Type of request: Fac icon
    Description: white background removed and changed to transparent
    Image(s): http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/oumff/The_Flood_zpsd1b19605.jpg
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lllula wrote: »
    Form

Faction name: The_Flood
    Type of request: Fac icon
    Description: white background removed and changed to transparent
    Image(s): http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/oumff/The_Flood_zpsd1b19605.jpg

eyeball_zps4f766512.png
    Here's the icon. No preview background this time. Any adjustments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lllula
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hi Narin

It looks very nice b:laughbut when I tried to submitted it I got this error message.b:cry

This image does not have the proper dimensions or file type.
    The format you have made is png.

Let me know if you can make it with the PWI criterias described below.b:shocked

Thanks alot!!!
    b:cute

Here are the critirias for the icone

Faction Icon Submission
    Please make sure that when you are submitting your faction icon for review, it is more likely that we will approve your submission if they adhere to the following guidelines:

1) The image must be sent in as a 24 bit or 32 bit BMP format and must be 16*16 pixels with a RGB color mode.

2) If you would like it as a transparent back ground please make sure your Alpha Channel (Transparency Control Channel) is correct.

Add an Alpha-channel to your image (using Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel)
    Select the Eraser-tool Eraser Tool and erase what you'd like to get rid of or use the magic wand.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lllula wrote: »
    Hi Narin

It looks very nice b:laughbut when I tried to submitted it I got this error message.b:cry

This image does not have the proper dimensions or file type.
    The format you have made is png.

Let me know if you can make it with the PWI criterias described below.b:shocked

Thanks alot!!!
    b:cute

Here are the critirias for the icone

Faction Icon Submission
    Please make sure that when you are submitting your faction icon for review, it is more likely that we will approve your submission if they adhere to the following guidelines:

1) The image must be sent in as a 24 bit or 32 bit BMP format and must be 16*16 pixels with a RGB color mode.

2) If you would like it as a transparent back ground please make sure your Alpha Channel (Transparency Control Channel) is correct.

Add an Alpha-channel to your image (using Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel)
    Select the Eraser-tool Eraser Tool and erase what you'd like to get rid of or use the magic wand.

I am well aware of the criteria :3
    As it's written in the front post, I make the preview in a different format, so it's easier to see, and so I don't have to convert it all the time in case the requester ask for changes or modifications. Once I get the confirmation that they like it, I convert it into correct format.
    Since you like it as it is, here it is :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lllula
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:laughYeah thank you so very much!!!b:victory
  • Petalz - Raging Tide
    Petalz - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hello!

Faction name: Peepsters
    Type of Request: A, B, & D
    Description: Kk I was kinda thinking of trying to do a faction icon that looked like a peep. Like the image provided. I'm open to all sorts of ideas on how about to do it. I would love it to be transparent though. So shrinking, enhancing or making one based on the image would be cool.
    Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/fabulous/pinkpeep2.jpg

Thank you for your time!b:victory
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hi Nariin :)

Faction name: Chocolate
    Type of request: E
    Description: Well more or less the Faction Name should be represented in the Icon^^...I maybe thought about a Chocolate-Heart because we have one atm but it does not really look like one :/...but maybe you have a better idea :) ...and the most important thing is that it should -if possible- have a transparent background =)
    Image(s): /

Thank you :) and I am excited for the result f:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hello!

Faction name: Peepsters
    Type of Request: A, B, & D
    Description: Kk I was kinda thinking of trying to do a faction icon that looked like a peep. Like the image provided. I'm open to all sorts of ideas on how about to do it. I would love it to be transparent though. So shrinking, enhancing or making one based on the image would be cool.
    Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/fabulous/pinkpeep2.jpg

Thank you for your time!b:victory

peep_zps39da8867.jpg
    Hm.. too dark?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]