(Untitled)

Options

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Completely off topic but...
    @Nariin I've been taking your advice on board for what you said about my sigs and have been experimenting, although my laptop is away being repaired and I'm on a cruddy little laptop at the moment haha, my primary laptop has Gimp and so well yeah.
    I do apologise for not being very humble at first with taking your feedback though :)
    My current sig is one that did take me a bit, I make better sigs if I have something to model off (like a ready made one that I'm trying to make, but with a point of difference) this one I saw on a different games' website.
    Thank you heaps :)

It's fine. Yeah, I felt a bit ignored, which is why I decided to not give any more advices :3 Well, glad I could help and good luck!
    Wow!!! Those look amazing! I think the first 2 on the 2nd row are the hardest to debate on X_x I think the first one (on the far left) on the 2nd row stood out the most to me. b:thanks I am really lost for words on how great you did! You truly are really awesomeb:chuckle

Thank you ^_^
    Here you go. It will probably look disorted if you open it, but don't worry, that's just how bmp displays transparency, it will look normal in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • EyeSwallow - Raging Tide
    EyeSwallow - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Faction name: AoD

Type of request: B and C of your post

Description:get rid of the "Angels of Death" beneath circle icon, make the inside of circle all red outlined in black - the wings and "AOD" in white with black outline or whatever you think will make the AOD part "POP"- resize shrink whatever you feel is necessary

Image(s):file:https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1340284787/AOD_Logo_final.png
  • Tsuma_Yin - Dreamweaver
    Tsuma_Yin - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thank you ^_^
    Here you go. It will probably look disorted if you open it, but don't worry, that's just how bmp displays transparency, it will look normal in game.

Thanks again! Everyone of WingedSoul are excited about this. They all wanted me to tell you thanks haha b:laugh
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Faction name: AoD

Type of request: B and C of your post

Description:get rid of the "Angels of Death" beneath circle icon, make the inside of circle all red outlined in black - the wings and "AOD" in white with black outline or whatever you think will make the AOD part "POP"- resize shrink whatever you feel is necessary

Image(s):file:https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1340284787/AOD_Logo_final.png

A lot of details for a tiny icon, but how's that?

aod_zpsd370c13a.png
    Thanks again! Everyone of WingedSoul are excited about this. They all wanted me to tell you thanks haha b:laugh

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • NodHaven - Heavens Tear
    NodHaven - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    how about s do i go saving that pic you did for me and stuffs?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    how about s do i go saving that pic you did for me and stuffs?

Well you need to tell me which one. I will convert it into an icon and post a link for download. Uploading instructions are on the first page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    Kupoboy - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Okay i have been trying all day to figure out how to make one but no luck at all.

here is some images i would like turned into a faction icon if you could help me. :c

837719247727d4bbe8a9z.jpg

ghgbf.jpg

ninetailz.jpg
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well they are rather complicated for a small icon, but I'll give it a shot. Smaller scale -> less details
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You could find one for me if you wish.

Just google "nine tailed fox, naruto "

(: find one you think you can do.
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Any luck? :D
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Any luck? :D

Sorry it's taking long, I'm pretty busy there days. I'll get it done today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yeah it's alright, just had people asking me about when it's going to be up on the faction :P
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    837719247727d4bbe8a9z.jpg

ghgbf.jpg

ninetailz.jpg

Well it's not the issue in the pictures you chose, rather the complexity of the fox. Kyuubi just has too many tails :P

I skipped the second reference, because it would appear as an orange splash.

The last one is better, but I don't think you can really tell what is it unless you know.
    The first one is the most simple, therefore the best, but still too complex to be an icon, so I just sort of made it on my own.

The first column on the left are the original shrinked ones, followed by my "fixes". Excluding the second reference, they don't have a background, unless you want one.

kyuubi_zps6270d2c3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well it's not the issue in the pictures you chose, rather the complexity of the fox. Kyuubi just has too many tails :P

I skipped the second reference, because it would appear as an orange splash.

The last one is better, but I don't think you can really tell what is it unless you know.
    The first one is the most simple, therefore the best, but still too complex to be an icon, so I just sort of made it on my own.

The first column on the left are the original shrinked ones, followed by my "fixes". Excluding the second reference, they don't have a background, unless you want one.

kyuubi_zps6270d2c3.png

Which one do you think would be the most suited icon for my faction?

Also, how do i seperate them ?
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I think i got it. (:
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Which one do you think would be the most suited icon for my faction?

Also, how do i seperate them ?
    I think i got it. (:

Oh, you didn't read the first page, did you? :3 Don't worry, nobody does. It's only a preview, because, if I put it into a correct format already you won't see it well and I need to do it for all of them one by one. So I make a preview and then an actual icon out of the one you pick. If you got it, then alright. If you're having issues, let me know and I'll convert it. Also I have them with transparent background, unless you want white or you're gonna manually remove it.

Edit: There, I added FAQ to be more clear :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exodisclipse
    exodisclipse Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Faction name: Exodis
    Type of request: Making a faction icon based on reference photo I'll be showing ;-;
    Description: pretty much how it is shown, transparent background, the image itself white, with a black glow as shown u.u...
    Image: http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/wahabz/SkyrimLogo_zpsed812ef3.png

No rush, Thanks so much ;o;.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Faction name: Exodis
    Type of request: Making a faction icon based on reference photo I'll be showing ;-;
    Description: pretty much how it is shown, transparent background, the image itself white, with a black glow as shown u.u...
    Image: http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/wahabz/SkyrimLogo_zpsed812ef3.png

No rush, Thanks so much ;o;.

Hey,
    Sorry, I took the "no rush" literally, since I'm quite busy these days. But here it goes. Tried my best to make it appear what it is, but as most requested icons... it has too many details (which get unavoidably lost). I made it wider so it can have more definition, but I can make it the correct proportions if you'd like. It will be less clear though, as it's head would be about 1 pixel big.

skyrim_zps870e9bed.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CIip - Dreamweaver
    CIip - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey,
    Sorry, I took the "no rush" literally, since I'm quite busy these days. But here it goes. Tried my best to make it appear what it is, but as most requested icons... it has too many details (which get unavoidably lost). I made it wider so it can have more definition, but I can make it the correct proportions if you'd like. It will be less clear though, as it's head would be about 1 pixel big.

skyrim_zps870e9bed.png

It's quite alright really, actually the bottom row, third one, is perfect, an i really do appreciate this. ;o;
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It's quite alright really, actually the bottom row, third one, is perfect, an i really do appreciate this. ;o;

Cool :) Here you go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CIip - Dreamweaver
    CIip - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Cool :) Here you go!

Thank you so much ^o^
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You remember the nine tailed fox ones you recently did for me right? ^_^

Well.. i probably hadn't done it right but i cropped the one i wanted ( the third row at the end )

Tried sending it like five times now, that all did submit but no luck.

So i was wondering if you could do your magic and fix the icon so all i have to do if submit it? pleaseeee ! b:victory
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You remember the nine tailed fox ones you recently did for me right? ^_^

Well.. i probably hadn't done it right but i cropped the one i wanted ( the third row at the end )

Tried sending it like five times now, that all did submit but no luck.

So i was wondering if you could do your magic and fix the icon so all i have to do if submit it? pleaseeee ! b:victory

Well you just didn't wait for my reply, sir.
    Oh, you didn't read the first page, did you? :3 Don't worry, nobody does. It's only a preview, because, if I put it into a correct format already you won't see it well and I need to do it for all of them one by one. So I make a preview and then an actual icon out of the one you pick. If you got it, then alright. If you're having issues, let me know and I'll convert it. Also I have them with transparent background, unless you want white or you're gonna manually remove it.

Edit: There, I added FAQ to be more clear :P

Edit: ᗆᐸᐷ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupoboy - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well you just didn't wait for my reply, sir.

Edit: ᗆᐸᐷ

ugh, i didn't see that ! D;
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ugh, i didn't see that ! D;

I know :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So, after trying my own and miserably failing... i found you! Hope this isnt too late to post here :(

Faction Name: NakaiRage

Type Of Request: Faction Icon :)

Description: Our Faction all seems to really have a thing for the animal kingdom, so after looking around a bit I found two pictures I think might look good :) I really hope thats okay, I wasnt sure which one would look better small.

The Wolf I was hoping could be made black but if not thats totally fine :) And the penguin is fine as he is

Transparent backgrounds also please? (the white of wolf is fine as white)

simple-penguin-hi.png
    62wash_display_image.jpg?1287961269

Thank you SO much in advance, this is really awesome of you to do :D Take your time too, our fac is in no hurry :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So, after trying my own and miserably failing... i found you! Hope this isnt too late to post here :(

Faction Name: NakaiRage

Type Of Request: Faction Icon :)

Description: Our Faction all seems to really have a thing for the animal kingdom, so after looking around a bit I found two pictures I think might look good :) I really hope thats okay, I wasnt sure which one would look better small.

The Wolf I was hoping could be made black but if not thats totally fine :) And the penguin is fine as he is

Transparent backgrounds also please? (the white of wolf is fine as white)

simple-penguin-hi.png
    62wash_display_image.jpg?1287961269

Thank you SO much in advance, this is really awesome of you to do :D Take your time too, our fac is in no hurry :)

Why would it be too late? :o

It starts with originally shrinked images, followed by my edits. Colour change really isn't a problem. Hope you like it!

wolfamppenguin_zpsee8d8f11.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sakara_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I Love Them!! omg idk xD The penguin is just so cute D:

But I think I'm gonna with the last wolf, your edited one. Thanks so much!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    OMG YES!

Im Absolutely fail at anything to do with making/editing photos, but im in need of an icon, if you could make me one I would be so greatful xD

Form-

Faction Name= Sentinel

Type of request= Faction icon

Description=

a blue "eye of horus" inside a black triangle with a blue boarder, a standard blue would be the go, or whatever you think looks best.
    heres an eye of horus=
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQctIt40f3ikiL9sqbiWMI1Vz4qY6qb_JdRHfmXp0ew5_jwTJWw

transperent around the triangle if possible? =)
    THANKS! =D
    it should be because it is.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I Love Them!! omg idk xD The penguin is just so cute D:

But I think I'm gonna with the last wolf, your edited one. Thanks so much!!!

There you go ^_^

EDIT:

@ NeonZephyr - Archosaur

I'm sorry, but it's not gonna work. There is simply not enough space to fit it in. I can however, do it without the triangle, if you'd like that instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]