Disable hypers in frost, yes, no or LV restricted?

Options

Comments

• V/ - Sanctuary23
    V/ - Sanctuary23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so is yes to keep it blocked from hypering or yes to reinstate hypering in FCC?
    Because i Vote no more hypering in FCC period. Not even for a lvl restricted 85+.
  • azzmuncher126
    azzmuncher126 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hell no FCC heads should be removed from the game all together. im so sick an tired of seeing all these FCC babies that cant even play their classes at level 100+. they should all just delete themselves an jump off a bridge.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hell no FCC heads should be removed from the game all together. im so sick an tired of seeing all these FCC babies that cant even play their classes at level 100+. they should all just delete themselves an jump off a bridge.

i too dont like seeing plvl noobs that cant even play their own classes too, but i dont think having them delete their toon will solve anything except making each side argue and fight each other. so the only possible solution to this is to put a cap on FF till 80-85.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • KhaliShi - Lost City
    KhaliShi - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    to those that say its unfair to new or lower leveled people to either disable or level restrict frost think about this. was it unfair to fix the exploit a long time ago that allowed people to spawn infinite dragoons and level to 105 in a day? yes it was. but it was also a bug that needed to be fixed. as far as im concerned having low levels hyper in frost is an exploit as you actually have to circumvent a check in order to get them in by kicking them from squad and all exploits should be fixed when they are brought to the attention of the company. this particular one is long overdue.

I vote for level restriction.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kaleya wrote: »
    Yes.. If you get bored something in particular, i.e. quests, you'll eventually try to either stop doing it or avoid it, i.e. plvling in FF. It's not a fixed thing, PWI implemented certain features to help avoid the redundancy of questing. Things that are unavoidable, i.e. spiritual cultivation, yes we'll have to do. Humans have the tendency to do things the easy way and take shortcuts in order to accomplish a certain goal in an efficient and timely matter. Sure, you can always come back to it, but why if there's a faster way?

There are times when a shortcut might be effective but i dont think it should be used in a game too often. in my opinion, pwi implemented certain things to supplement the daily grind of quests and other things that could become rather boring on occasion. Plus a faster way doesnt always mean the better way. Each players has two options, the easy way or the right way and sometimes the easy way can cause catastrophic results.

That may be how you think, but not what others think. Who cares if it takes a few hours or a few weeks? Why are you so up in how other people like to play? Just because you don't agree to other people's playstyle, doesn't mean you have the right to take it away from them and impose your own. You say that someone who does FF to level is more bored in the game than those who do it the long way? I assure you, I find end-game more enjoyable than anything else. Then there are people who think it's more fun at low/mid-game, so they'll stick to the normal routine. So no, you can't say all plvlers will always be bored with the game.

Im not up in how others play, but rather if something has to affect how we as old fashioned type gamers play, then theres something wrong completely. we're after a balance of the two and if it means putting a cap on FF to see that balance happen, then we will do all we can to make balance here possible.

Human nature applies to all the innate capacities of all human beings; people have the capability of either being bored with a repetitive routine or be satisfied with it. The person I was replying to was talking in specifics to those who use FF to level faster than questing. Thus, I was referring to the human tendencies of the "shortcutters." Like the 50th time, please read before you distort my claims.

Ive been reading everything this whole time, so like the thousandth time there hasnt been any distorting on your claims, but rather a possible conclusion on what i had read.

I know it's not 100% right or 100% wrong, I'm saying ABSOLUTES are implying it's 100% wrong or 100% right. And I said there are EXCEPTIONS to absolutes (aka can be contended). Read again carefully next time, strawman.

(Btw from your claims, it's not called a redundant argument, more of a contradicting argument).

True, there are sometimes when there are exceptions to the rule. Plus your reference to a strawman is completely out of line and unreliable.

I'm just saying you can't put ALL the blame on powerlevelers, because not all of them are the results of fail squads. Some are, some aren't. What can you learn from a quest versus an instance? Quests are just killing mobs, which takes like 2-3 hits to kill from one person. They're not anything fancy or difficult, so there's not really any fancy techniques to be learned. Instances may or may not require the use of a squad, but they definitely have huge packs of mobs in which you need to think/act carefully so you won't die. Same thing with bosses, you need to actually think and apply skills so you won't die by harsh aoes/debuffs/etc. There's not anything that intense in the open world, mob wise.

when someone comes across someone who doesnt know their class well or not at all, anyone could assume that they had powerlvled. Instances only teach a player bout squad play and know how to use teamwork, doing quests can teach a player the basics of their class and know how and when to use certain skills that would ultimately make them a better squad member in terms of teamwork. not everything is 2-3 shots on mobs, if it were then the same could be said bout mobs and bosses in instances which is highly impossible.

Killing bosses and mobs takes a few minutes. Leveling via FF is faster than questing. I'm going to choose the more faster and efficient route. Since there's no way to bypass killing bosses, I have to kill them, not that it's a problem to begin with. The reason why we kill the mobs is because you need to kill it in order to get to the boss you want. Of course, PWI implemented things such as wine and stealth to bypass the mobs, but not everyone is a sin, and not every instance needs to be wined. What's the goal of killing mobs in the open world? Quests with very little exp? For drops to farm coins? No thanks, there are better options.

killing mobs id say does take only bout a few minutes to kill, but with bosses it takes a bit longer than that to bring em down, if it did take take a few mins for bosses to be killed, then anyone could solo all the bosses and mobs in the open world as well as inside instances. not to mention it would that player bored alot quicker if we didnt have to have squads or quests.

Did I say HOW i got my gears? Did I say HOW i made money? Did you ASSUME that I make money via powerleveling others? YES. For the billionth time, read my previous comments of me asserting that I don't powerlevel others for money. As with your other claim, I addressed that several times before, it's all dependent on human preferences.

k i'll say yeah i probably did get out of line when i didnt know the whole story.

I'm not saying players can't enjoy mid-game, as I sure have and I definitely do miss the old times when we were all around the same level. This game has been a couple years old, and still a lot of it's older playerbase has remained intact. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the content of low/mid-game very much for a very long time, but as PWI grew older, there's more to offer end-game. For me, there is more to the game end-wise. Sure, you can think of it as "the end," but to others there's a meaning to it.

Far as ive heard or been mentioned is that alot of the older playerbase has left pwi cause of the unbalance and the way pwi has gone within the last few years since maybe even the raging tide expansion. Plus what would happen if a player got to endgame and got all his gear and everything he wanted, where would his sense of meaning and fun be?

End-game isn't quest-based, as there aren't many quests available. Once you reach end-game, you can begin farming end-game gear, etc. There's still a goal to reach. Once you get your gear, then there's the goal to getting the best refined/sharded gear. I'm making examples here, not saying everyone has these goals. There will always be a goal for someone to reach end-game, and if not they either stay around or leave for some reason. I said earlier (if you read) I'm not 100% against level restricting hypers, so I'm not narrow-minded. I just don't see how people can reason that after level restricting hypers, everything will go back to the way it was, because it won't. Will it get better? Maybe, but the damage is done and always be recurring. I'm just not sure if much can be done right now to fix it at this point.

Yes the dmg has been done and theres hardly anyway to fix it, but least we can semi fix it with the lvl cap. Least temporarily.

Yes, they did update lower and mid game too (i.e. making quests shorter, and gain more exp), but the focus is more towards end-game because leveling is now made easier. You can't deny that end-game is PWI's focus.

I did go through the mid-game times, back in the old days and I also had a recent excursion a couple months ago making a new character on a different server. It was pretty fun, might I say, and incredibly easy! I got to level 73 in.. 1-2 weeks just doing quests. It's not anything difficult, and I definitely enjoyed reminiscing about the way it was before, but it was really hard to find a BH/FB squad. We (I made a new character with a friend) had to get help from high levels every time, which is pretty sad. In that aspect, I learned more via quests than I did with instances, so I do see your point. Do I think I would have learned more if the instances were done by an entire level range squad? Yes. Do I think by level restricting hypers there will be more of a playerbase doing lower level BH? Not so much. If it does, then by all means sign me up for level restricting, but I just don't see it happening. And I would hate to impede on others ability to do FF if the results from level restricting aren't any better.

I agree, this game means more to be because of the friends I made along the way. In fact, all of my closest friends are those I met waaay back in the days. I'm saying people got to know each other better and for a longer period of time back in the day because the trek to level was long and there wasn't any shortcuts. Now, since it's so easy to level via quests or via plvling, you might know someone for one day and won't see them anymore the next because they're already a way higher level. By "there is no need for this now," I'm saying that quests (not BH/FB) can be easily done by one person in the lower levels. It's not NECESSARY to squad, but a WANT for companions.

I mentioned how I felt about this somewhere up above

All my BH squads are random. I'm too much of a lazy person to make them on my own. I have to say, they go pretty well. Some take longer, some take faster. Not necessarily due to the amount of skill, but rather the gears. There will always be hiccups for each player, and I don't hold it against them because we all make mistakes. Now, if you've had a prolonged encounter with said person/people and they continue to make fail choices, then yes they are pretty unskilled. But the majority of people try and avoid squads with said person/people, so they really don't have a great grasp if they are fail or are really good but just had an off day.

Dude, your whole entire post is... shameful towards people on your position. Unless you have something knowledgeable to say instead of attacking/not reading/make assumptions, then will I have a thoughtful discussion with you. For now, everything you say is just nonsense ****. :)

replied to that above.

I've responded to what you said before somewhere up above. I won't be repetitive.

I meant to say I don't powerlevel others for money, I powerlevel myself. I don't make a profit that way, it's too boring. And I'm not butthurt that hypers don't work. I don't do FF on a daily basis, let alone a weekly basis. I've recently been way too busy IRL to actually play the game. I'm just trying to see things from both side's perspective, and input my own thoughts.

Ty for making yourself a bit more clearer, just didnt see much clarity at the beginning.

Right now all we're doing insulting each other, which I really don't want to do. A thoughtful discussion with no name-calling or attacks is all I'm asking for as flaming each other doesn't contribute to any of our causes. From now on, anything negative I said about you is put aside and I hope you too will do the same.

yes i agree, the name calling and attacking each other is totally pointless in trying to making each side see the points we're trying to make.

So in conclusion, we're not trying to create a nostalgia by recreating the same situation and ways that pwi had started, but rather trying to take some of the same things that made pwi enjoyable and fun and bring em up to the present. Sure pwi has changed over the years and things have gotten updated for better fun and performance, but i for one wouldnt want to see pwi slip into a game of dead and barrenness. even though most games will ultimately end that way. This is my last reply so all i gotta say is that it was interesting to have this discussion/argument back and forth.

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I agree restrict to lvl 85+ b:pleased
  • Nikitok - Raging Tide
    Nikitok - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This poll will close on 04-05-2013 at 09:41 AM
    Does it mean we have to wait another month?
    I vote to keep it the way it was
    It's good for every one

so what do i klick if i want it to be the way it was?
    yes - means keep or remove?
    no - means don't keep or don't remove?

end why does it have to be in red? xD
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Desktop\pwi[/SIGPIC]
  • Mischievous - Sanctuary
    Mischievous - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    100+ level restriction please b:beg
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    100+ level restriction please b:beg

l'm pretty sure that at lv100 pv's faster exp than fc.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • serbetel
    serbetel Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Really wonder why so many hate on hypered chars,
    i see only one reason and that is to make it harder for beginners.

"Learning to play class" is a lame excuse,
    the time to learn reamins the same
    and if ppl become that frustrated that not everyone plays perfect
    maybe they play the wrong game.

Hypering Frost also is good for leveling Genies and that for sure is a great aspect,
    why would anyone want to have "weak" genies ?

After all fast leveling contributes to keep the server alive
    since new pk ers can join after short time and not after half a year.

I d love to see old parts of game to come backt o life like everyone
    but maybe it she be done by expansion like in Jade Dynasty with Rebirth
    and not by enabling features and then taking them back again ..
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The question is is exp for 100+ will be better becouse of the restriction or it'll stay the same
    (kinda pointless).
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yes i agree, the name calling and attacking each other is totally pointless in trying to making each side see the points we're trying to make.

So in conclusion, we're not trying to create a nostalgia by recreating the same situation and ways that pwi had started, but rather trying to take some of the same things that made pwi enjoyable and fun and bring em up to the present. Sure pwi has changed over the years and things have gotten updated for better fun and performance, but i for one wouldnt want to see pwi slip into a game of dead and barrenness. even though most games will ultimately end that way. This is my last reply so all i gotta say is that it was interesting to have this discussion/argument back and forth.

Lol you assume the is a 'right' way to play PWI. Thats basically saying anyone with differing view on leveling is wrong, and that my friend is athe problem with most of the people voting for the level cap/removal. They assume that there is a particular way this game is meant to be played and that if it isn't played that way=dead of PWI. Hypering in FC has existed for years already, and PWI still exist. Ofc not in the same state, most of the toons in this game are alts it seems.

Sorry if I don't think the problem is fc, but if you look at it, the problem is people in general. FC is a scapegoat. Most of the hypernoobs have been playing for years, and they STILL haven't learned to play their toon. You think stopping them from hypering in FC is going to fix that? That's like saying you stopped a drug addict from being addicted to drugs by locking their stash up.

I am so sick of all the QQers. Most of them are bad players themselves. QQ about aps noobs, blame fc, but nirvy created those. QQ about op r9rr in NW, but you own a pair of wings worth 100mil+. QQ about how people can't play their toon, but they never bothered to show these people how to play their class better. QQ about cashers, but they are the reason you can get your pack items for cheap and keep the PWI economy a float. They want everything on a silver platter, and when they cant have it they ***** and whine about it. You want people to stop being bad players? Take some time out of your day and show them the ropes. If you can't do that, shut the hell up and have a nice day.
  • rushhush
    rushhush Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I would vote no to hypers in FC. MMORPG should be an MMORPG and not an arcade game. Hypers in FC is simply turning the entire PWI into an arcade machine.
  • Ray - Momaganon
    Ray - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A simply change like level restriction would bring up alive all the instances before lvl 80, people actually doing bhs and less hyper fc noobs that reach 100 without even knowing their class well enough to do a bh100. And we would have FC squads again, which atm is only "WTS heads lvl 89-99", I consider that ridiculous tbh.
    People actually spending more than 5 minutes a day in leveling an alt would bring servers a bit more alive than they are now on the early levels
    Always man up. -> /watch?v=pvaN27TgJUc
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lol you assume there is a 'right' way to play PWI. Thats basically saying anyone with differing view on leveling is wrong, and that my friend is athe problem with most of the people voting for the level cap/removal. They assume that there is a particular way this game is meant to be played and that if it isn't played that way = dead of PWI. Hypering in FC has existed for years already, and PWI still exist. Ofc not in the same state, most of the toons in this game are alts it seems.
    Not at all. It is not about a "right way to play this or any other game"... It is also not about differing points of views or opinions. It is not about the way the game is played that is the issue which = the Death of PWI... It is the lack of life within PWI that is created by what you apparently want to allow to continue... A lack of life which creates a lifeless "wannabe MMO" which can not by definition be defined as an MMO by anyone new coming to PWI... New players see this game has no population, good bye new players... And I absolutely loooooove how you are able to see the game is all alts, but have no concept of what that means, why that is, or how this issue is connected with that very observation, nor have the ability to see how the future of PWI is effected by that b:cry
    Sorry if I don't think... blah blah blah...
    QQ about op r9rr in NW, but you own a pair of wings worth 100mil+.
    Oh pleeeease read : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18854341&postcount=23... and ~$70 is enough to get r9rr? Just OMFG b:shocked
    QQ about cashers, but they are the reason you can get your pack items for cheap and keep the PWI economy a float.
    CS'ing is the reason pack items make it into the game, certainly NOT cheap... and CS'ers do NOT keep the in game economy afloat... they keep PWI in business. Git ur b:fatb straight.
    They want everything on a silver platter, and when they cant have it they ***** and whine about it.
    FC Hyper Powerleveling = a silver platter... and whats everyone that wants that everything doing... LOOK AT YOUR POST b:laugh

So... shut the hell up and have a nice day. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lol you assume the is a 'right' way to play PWI. Thats basically saying anyone with differing view on leveling is wrong, and that my friend is athe problem with most of the people voting for the level cap/removal. They assume that there is a particular way this game is meant to be played and that if it isn't played that way=dead of PWI. Hypering in FC has existed for years already, and PWI still exist. Ofc not in the same state, most of the toons in this game are alts it seems.

this isnt bout whos way of play is either right nor wrong, its bout preventing pwi from having a dead and barren playerbase. now if you want to have hypering in FF back, then by all means shout it out loud and clear, but dont try and tell us bout whos right or wrong. this is not an assumption, this is proven fact that doing certain things in pwi will have better results than those things that will cause major consequences. hypering in FF has not existed for years, its only been around within the last 1 1/2 yrs or less and just cause pwi still exists that is no reason to have hypers reinstated into FF. the only reason why there could be alot of alts is cause those that want their precious plvling has ruined that chance for newer players to want to come here. so if your fixated on the fact that we're assuming that theres a right way to play, then you might as well pack up and uninstall for good cause no one wants to stick with a game that is being controlled by the pathetic, greedy noobs who now control what they want stead of the vast majority of players.

Sorry if I don't think the problem is fc, but if you look at it, the problem is people in general. FC is a scapegoat. Most of the hypernoobs have been playing for years, and they STILL haven't learned to play their toon. You think stopping them from hypering in FC is going to fix that? That's like saying you stopped a drug addict from being addicted to drugs by locking their stash up.

well pal, if you think that fc is the problem then you might as well think again, FC is not the scapegoat but rather the result in players abusing something that should of been fixed years ago. Plus you claim that hypernoobs have been around for years when they have only been here for less than 2yrs. Do i think that stopping them from hypering in FC is going to fix it? no ofc not, but it will force players to do something else than running 1 instance day after day. To stop a druc addict is to take em to see a rehabilitation center and just locking up their drug stash makes just as much sense as a cochroach that hides in a paper bag to avoid being squashed.

I am so sick of all the QQers. Most of them are bad players themselves. QQ about aps noobs, blame fc, but nirvy created those. QQ about op r9rr in NW, but you own a pair of wings worth 100mil+. QQ about how people can't play their toon, but they never bothered to show these people how to play their class better. QQ about cashers, but they are the reason you can get your pack items for cheap and keep the PWI economy a float. They want everything on a silver platter, and when they cant have it they ***** and whine about it. You want people to stop being bad players? Take some time out of your day and show them the ropes. If you can't do that, shut the hell up and have a nice day.

you talk bout being sick of all the QQers? then why dont you look at yourself in the mirror first. your just as bad as the blubbering idiots who are after hypering in FC again. If im sick of anything, is that im sick of all your big mouth nonsense.
    Seems like your nothing more than a dog who got his favorite toy taken away from him. nirvy didnt create the aps craze/noobs, FC did the most of it just simply by having players thinking that they had to everything as fast as they wanted. R9S3 is nothing more than broken gear that shouldnt of been added to this game from the getgo. No i think its mroe than time that you see what really goes on with "bad players". Whenever you even mention a mistake they are making bout something such as their gear or weapon has the wrong shards, not up to date gear, dont have certain skills, then they'll just throw a hissy fit and tell you that they knw what they are doing which in that case, cant do anything expect to let them fall flat on their face. how bout you quit being a cry baby and shut up for a change, "and have a nice day".

• garceabro
    garceabro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    answer = maybe you'll ruin everything!

argues that doing quests you learn to play? wrong!
    As people do not like each other and can not think the same.
    do not forget that play different ages, social classes boys and girls., not all think differently as well .. IQ
    long time only you can learn to play your class well or very well
    95% may have had more experience and lvl up in FC / FF'' .. and that means not all know how to play?
    Do not forget the rapid growth in the past Dragons! .. Anybody has experience back? NO! FC / FF hyper continued.
    Quick lvl gain was a strong argument that brought so many new players!
    I do not like to do lvl from other players .. sometimes help friends .. but I account such as a cleric to make a wizard.
    Must lose 1 year and BH quests to make it 100 +? ., that would be insane or waiver to add new classes
    So..pleas not change any if the game goes well !
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Quick question, is this still under consideration despite FCC being back to normal now? Or was that the decision then and there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Leucotheia - Sanctuary
    Leucotheia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I feel that it should be level restricted, if only until they get the quest to ENTER FCC. That, to me, seems fair enough. I made it to level 84 without power-leveling and I'm okay! (Define "O.K.", Leuco...)
    "I will always love the false image I had of you..."
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Let's be honest...
    This should be a no brainer for an educated game developer/hosting company.
    They have experience with many games and should know by now what promotes or hinders the longevity of an mmo.

Not being immediately 100 is only seen as negative because everybody is immediately 100. Any new players can reach end game in less than a week which really makes me question the point in a leveling system in the first place. Leveling has been rendered as obsolete a system as the low, mid, and majority of high level content has been rendered superfluous relics.

If it was necessary for people to level the way developers originally intended, then that would increase forcibly the population of low and mid level toons which would make the low and mid level content playable and fun again because it would actually have a community.

Plus, this buffering time would give more wiggle room/time for content release because as older players got bored you'd still have the lower levels working their way to end game to support you financially. Then as usual when new content was released you'd have an influx of the old, some of which would be permanent.

Instead what we have now is an un-utilized world where people get to 100 as fast as possible and then mass exodus and/or complain from dissatisfaction until new content for end game is released and then you get a short life spike before it goes back to crumbling.

Limit hyper exp stones as a whole to 85+ if you want to save your game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands
    $ArMoUrOfGOD - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    no lvl restriction or anything, i need to hyper lvl my char from lvl 1 b:laughb:laughb:laugh b:laughb:laugh
  • codemoonkey
    codemoonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ^ Why did u put a poll if u didnt even consider the result?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ^ Why did u put a poll if u didnt even consider the result?

As of current
    1122 people oppose unrestricted hypering
    643 are for unrestricted hypering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    no lvl restriction or anything, i need to hyper lvl my char from lvl 1 b:laughb:laughb:laugh b:laugh

Shoo troll, your not wanted here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leucotheia - Sanctuary
    Leucotheia - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    no lvl restriction or anything, i need to hyper lvl my char from lvl 1 b:laughb:laughb:laugh b:laughb:laugh

That's a 50 DKP minus! *kicks you into the whelps* :X
    "I will always love the false image I had of you..."
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I asked a question of those who favor no restrictions on fc: Do you regularly sell fc heads? There was one reply from someone who did fit the target audience but NONE from those who do.

I do not infer that all do, but the silence was deafening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As of current
    1122 people oppose unrestricted hypering
    643 are for unrestricted hypering.

Which means that 63.61% of us do not want unrestricted hypering.
    And merely 36.39% want unrestricted hypering.

And yet they turned it back on to please the minority.
    And we wonder why the game appears to be dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Why are you surprised?

This has been the general consensus once people realized that frost was an easy ticket to 100+
    This is nothing new, this is beyond old news. The fact a poll came out on it means no one had been paying attention to what the community wanted all this time.

Do we need to throw up more polls about other controversial features too? Should we finally address whether or not we need packs in the cash shop 24/7? How about if the prices we have in the cash shop should match of that of pwcn or pw my-en?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Valiance said that our voices were heard and that the issue should be discussed. I never expected that our week-long vote would be the end of the discussion.

As they said they would do, they returned the fc function to the way it was, prior to the update. If they do indeed give thought to our opinion on this matter, it would have to go through some semblance of a change board, gain approval, be coded up for a coming release, tested, then presented.

I don't know whether that will happen but I was pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed to happen in an ad hoc, accidental fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

I have explained before:

10% wants no hypers
    35% wants unrestricted hypers

That is 3.5 to one !!!

the other 55% has an opinion somewhere in between and you cannot simply count them to either side. We do not know what they choose when they have to choose between the two. The exact same thing would be saying that 90% does not want the situation where hypers are turned off.

What you do can be either stupidity so you cannot intertpret poll results or it is purposfull misinterpretation of the numbers. So what are you stupid or a lyar ?
This discussion has been closed.