Raging Tide's TW state

Options

Comments

• Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So ladyblondehs solution is to leave the server broken.
    Lol.. Right about when we were actually starting to be constructive

There always 1.b:surrender

As previously posted IF u really want FUN 3 hr tws. There is only 1 solution. Break off all top facts make 4-6 new ones.. and since that wont happen why bother talking bout it.. yeah theres also possible 2 top factions that can batle it out but tw has 80 spots a faction 200 wud serve no point making 2 high ones combining others.. so yeah its broken and will remain that way no matter what u do.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Tahlvin - Raging Tide
    Tahlvin - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    funny thing there...as it is right this moment vicious has trouble fielding a full 80 at all, and yet the "supposed" 2nd strongest faction runs away and cowers behind wined tws every week. I'mma have to agree with bhav on this one, the reason we are the "carebear" server is because nobody will step up and try to fight vicious full on. QQme has the numbers and the gear, they just have no coordination or willingness to fight. If they fielded a full 80 for a few months without wines maybe squadss would start working together more, they would get more organized and put up what SHOULD be a good TW once again

too bad they are all too puss to actually try to make a stand because it isnt easy b:laugh
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    the reason we are the "carebear" server is because nobody will step up and try to fight us full on.

too bad they are all too *** to actually try to make a stand because it isnt easy b:laugh

No idea who you are but you nailed it
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Question still stands...

QQme, Levi, Zoo and other 'TW' factions, what are your goals?
    edited March 2013
    Options
    funny thing there...as it is right this moment vicious has trouble fielding a full 80 at all, and yet the "supposed" 2nd strongest faction runs away and cowers behind wined tws every week. I'mma have to agree with bhav on this one, the reason we are the "carebear" server is because nobody will step up and try to fight vicious full on. QQme has the numbers and the gear, they just have no coordination or willingness to fight. If they fielded a full 80 for a few months without wines maybe squadss would start working together more, they would get more organized and put up what SHOULD be a good TW once again

too bad they are all too puss to actually try to make a stand because it isnt easy b:laugh
    Yet again another flamer hiding behind an altb:chuckle and tbh carebears are cool! b:cute
    but like said 400 ppl to make fun tw for 160 why? When u cud have 5 factions roll 80 = fun for 400 b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ofc that is also true but u dont see any1 else constantly judge others for not making it fun for them... they shud just stay where they are and stop asking for btr tw since that is how it is and will be

Also - spell caster has been trolling for ages saying that it's vicious fault, I.e. judging vicious for not making it fun for them.

I'm not really sure what your personal view on all this is tbh ladyblondeh but it sounds as if you're speaking from a defensive qqme stance saying nothing is wrong.

I don't think a number 2 faction should just give up. We're playing an mmorpg. To evade the competitive pvp aspect of tw is to ignore part of the game. Whether we like each other here or not PWI is a game where we all play together in some way or form.
    Right now we're talking about what's best for the quality of game okay FOR EVERYONE not just Vicious. This thread is not about bashing qqme or spell caster anymore. If you dot want to be a part of the competitive high quality pk that is tw, that's your decision but don't try and make out that the death of one of the games oldest instances on our server is okay because it's all vicious fault especially when other servers have much stronger factions that could roflpwn vicious and yet they have good tws between the number 1 and number 2 despite number 1 heavily out gearing and constantly beating number 2.

You yourself don't have to participate in the competitiveness. For the most part I think the majority of people want to have fun again. Lets not forget that it can't begin for qqme to just wine tws either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yet again another flamer hiding behind an altb:chuckle and tbh carebears are cool! b:cute
    but like said 400 ppl to make fun tw for 160 why? When u cud have 5 factions roll 80 = fun for 400 b:thanks

To be fair you do have a point here. But that means there's no reserves or substitutes. Looking at other servers for example, vindicate (analogous to vicious on our server) shows up with a full 80 and another 30 or so in reserve. And to be honest right now sanctuary seems like the place to be.

It's too much of an ideal concept with no real margin for real life preventing people from playing. Perhaps factions of 150 or so would be best. But then again... That's pretty much how much vicious has currently. There's not much more vicious can really do and I think it's unfair of you to come out and say that the onus is on vicious to break down when we struggle to field 80 anyway as well as us being the ones to beat. Members of vicious who were here before me fought long and hard to be where they were. Asking them to give up is like asking qqme to give up and die and disband too just at a different point in their lifetime as a faction.

Essentially the problem with your idea is the lack of a player base. Therefore the only other solution is what I said earlier. Create a second super faction power.
    Qqme doesn't seem up for it quite frankly, especially when core members like Arawin lack the belief and spell caster lack the will to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pretty much, why should a faction that normally sees 60-ish in TW "disband" when the 2nd largest could easily just pull together and fight it out, regardless of win/lose. i know for a fact qqme has the gear/numbers to do it, so why isnt there a good 1vs2 TW on RT anymore? Vindi is far stronger than vici is, has 2x the attendance and gear, yet their 2nd faction on sanc is like the qqme on rt and attacks them every week, alot of weeks with a few others in weekly ganks.

i dont see what is stopping people from attacking vicious, especially when with a bit of coordination and a good showing a qqme vs vicious would be a 30-45min tw easily
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    To be fair you do have a point here. But that means there's no reserves or substitutes. Looking at other servers for example, vindicate (analogous to vicious on our server) shows up with a full 80 and another 30 or so in reserve. And to be honest right now sanctuary seems like the place to be.

It's too much of an ideal concept with no real margin for real life preventing people from playing. Perhaps factions of 150 or so would be best. But then again... That's pretty much how much vicious has currently. There's not much more vicious can really do and I think it's unfair of you to come out and say that the onus is on vicious to break down when we struggle to field 80 anyway as well as us being the ones to beat. Members of vicious who were here before me fought long and hard to be where they were. Asking them to give up is like asking qqme to give up and die and disband too just at a different point in their lifetime as a faction.

Essentially the problem with your idea is the lack of a player base. Therefore the only other solution is what I said earlier. Create a second super faction power.
    Qqme doesn't seem up for it quite frankly, especially when core members like Arawin lack the belief and spell caster lack the will to fight.
    If u have no reserve no1 else wud have either and you failed to see im not sayin disband vici alone i meant all 3-4 tw factions that we have. I myself am not blaming no1 and then again every1 for the state of this server.. and to me tw is pointless now i get my fun from daily pk and nw.. ofc if tw wud become more even and with multiple factions then yes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    To whoever asked the question, who is willing to be Vicious rival... I am! However, I doubt a single person can rival a faction. So perhaps that's kinda a moot point.

I guess I see the server split into THREE groups regarding the current high level TW situation (That is high level TW is dead on RT):

Group1: Perfectly happy with the way things are. These are the ones I see saying that Vicious is strongest, they earned it, let them have it. No problem. Or perhaps they don't care about TW. They're happy with NW and PK.

Group2: Unhappy with the way things are. But unwilling to do anything about it. These people basically want others to do the work so they can have fun TWs.

Group3: Unhappy with the current situation... but want to find a solution so we can have fun TWs again and are willing to personally work towards this.

Group1 and Group2 are content to just wait around, and hope PWI does a server merge or some other change to make things better.

Now, as long as a majority of people are in group 1 or group 2... no changes are gonna happen. And no offence to Vicious, but I see many of their members sitting happily in Group2. Not all of course... but a lot of them seem to just want to sit there and do nothing, and have others do all the work in order to bring them fun TWs. I feel this is selfish and unfair. If you truly want to find a solution to the high level TW situation on RT, we need people willing to make sacrifices and work together.

I see there ARE some vicious members in group 3. And other factions too. You know who you are, and I think I can guess fairly well by the posts that have been made.

This brings me to the next point... let's identify each other and form a discussion of possible solutions. And push those in group 2 to consider helping us.

I for one, am in group3. I want to have fun TWs, and am willing to work towards it.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If u have no reserve no1 else wud have either and you failed to see im not sayin disband vici alone i meant all 3-4 tw factions that we have. I myself am not blaming no1 and then again every1 for the state of this server.. and to me tw is pointless now i get my fun from daily pk and nw.. ofc if tw wud become more even and with multiple factions then yes..

Sad thing is we are not talking about you as personal. we are talking about faction.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @Lady There's no problem in my eyes that Vicious has with winning hundreds of millions of coin to reward its players, where they can easily gear up alts to put into other factions for fun TWs. With wined TWs comes free coin. Who can complain that much?

And good luck finding out who those alts are.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    @Lady There's no problem in my eyes that Vicious has with winning hundreds of millions of coin to reward its players, where they can easily gear up alts to put into other factions for fun TWs. With wined TWs comes free coin. Who can complain that much?

And good luck finding out who those alts are.

I dont have personal issues with any1 from vici so gl making those alts but even 100m divided by 150 members = still rofl money but yeah free muney is free muneyb:pleased editmake sure u make pro bm babies tho :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

You and bhavyy are 2 silly goats. Really? QQme has the numbers and the gear? GTFO!!!

If we did have those 2, we would have defended vs Vicious. We could not thus we dont.

So what you are implying is that QQme is a ta.rd faction with no organization and skill...well ...go kill solo crystal.

I am enjoying more to see Vicious qq coz they have winned TWs all next season and pawn them in NW which is the new TW.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Forget about the money. This is about tw and having fun. Are you playing a game or not?
    Money seems to be spell casters primary excuse for the lack of attendance.
    Whether its rofl worthy or not (which it's not by the way) it doesn't matter. The point is that for every 20 mins both Vici and qqme players waste in a wined tw there could be 3 hours of awesome game time.
    If it doesn't bother you, why are you on this thread?
    This thread is about change which you obviously don't really care about unless it works to your advantage. You are in group 1.5.

Sorry nothing personal at all. I just think if you don't have anything useful to say along the motion of change then that is your own personal decision to not care. Other people who are trying to make a difference on the other hand are trying to come up with a solution.

Arawin I'm in group 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Forget about the money. This is about tw and having fun. Are you playing a game or not?
    Money seems to be spell casters primary excuse for the lack of attendance.
    Whether its rofl worthy or not (which it's not by the way) it doesn't matter. The point is that for every 20 mins both Vici and qqme players waste in a wined tw there could be 3 hours of awesome game time.
    If it doesn't bother you, why are you on this thread?
    This thread is about change which you obviously don't really care about unless it works to your advantage. You are in group 1.5.

Sorry nothing personal at all. I just think if you don't have anything useful to say along the motion of change then that is your own personal decision to not care. Other people who are trying to make a difference on the other hand are trying to come up with a solution.

Arawin I'm in group 3.
    Well idm which group u put me in since for now im neutral anyway. And umm keywotd trying to find a solution. There is allready 1 or 2 solutions no1 just wants to act on them. U got 2 in group 3 get 78 more and make a faction and balance it outb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Question still stands...

QQme, Levi, Zoo and other 'TW' factions, what are your goals?

what are your goals Horugou?

Talking like a boss because you joined vicious a week ago?
    Why a OP seeker join vicious on these times?

Vicious don't need you , vicious don't need more OP members to help them in tws,you are more need it in Valk to help them have fun tws and other stuff or maybe another little faction that are preparing for the map reset.

If vicious keep accepting members from the top 4 factions in the server(qqme,levi,valk,zoo) it will take a long time to a faction have decent tw 1vs1.In that time when QQme was the top faction Vicious in order to be able to take down the 1# faction they use the support from the #3 and #4 faction to do it, at this moment vicious have power over the #3 and #4 and the rest are afraid of them. QQme is the only one that can give vicious a fun TW but will take a long time to that happen all because the system. Vicious recruit all the OP from the top factions, they control the #3,#4 top factions , brainwash with talktrash some people about how bad is qqme, keep trying to kill QQme but they cant , so QQme have everything against but still they are giving a headache to vicious

and the answer for your question is; everyone goal in the server is to have fun, that because we play games and games are supposed to be fun. That why many people decide to join little factions because their tw are fun , so be #1 faction in TW don't means is fun. FUN TWS,FUN NW , FUN EVENTS , FUN FRIENDS, FUN FACTION and many more fun things must be every faction goals and some vicious members complaining , shaming ,insulting ,buthurted about everything, that reflect that they have internal conflict about their fun in the faction and have to come to pwi forum to release their frustrations.

Every parts want to be right ,this is a circus to entertain some people that are bored from the game.

roger out...
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well idm which group u put me in since for now im neutral anyway. And umm keywotd trying to find a solution. There is allready 1 or 2 solutions no1 just wants to act on them. U got 2 in group 3 get 78 more and make a faction and balance it outb:laugh

Again that leads back to the argument about telling a family to "split up and leave one another". It's not going to work. Families will only get stronger.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lol Spell caster got a hold of _VX info it seems.b:chuckle We've heard it all before. Thanks for being entirely unconstructive.
    Vicious doesnt control anyone. Go home conspiracy theorist. This is not a qqme vs vicious thread.

It's not a bad idea blondeh lol. And yes there are 1 or 2 solutions but no method of working to these solutions being discussed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    IF a new SUPERFACTION is born from THIS thread I should be leader. Whis WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am enjoying more to see Vicious qq coz they have winned TWs all next season and pawn them in NW which is the new TW.

Tho I partially agree with you, in NW nations members are random assigned, meaning sometimes you need to team up with Vici members in order to win the NW. Same for us, We sometimes have to team up with QQme members and fight our own factionmates to make a profit. And I have to admit that trashtalk my own homies while chasing the flag has become more addictive than babysitting a wooden carriage in TW b:pleased

And I alsgo agree with you that NW is the new TW, making OP ppl forget about smashing a crystal, leaving some room to smaller factions to have some xtal bashing fun, but you'll still see Vicious or the current top faction owning a large protion of the map cause u still need the big cities for top apothecary pots, and also free coins are always welcome.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You and bhavyy are 2 silly goats. Really? QQme has the numbers and the gear? GTFO!!!

If we did have those 2, we would have defended vs Vicious. We could not thus we dont.

So what you are implying is that QQme is a ta.rd faction with no organization and skill...well ...go kill solo crystal.

Best geared wizard, sin, cleric, barb and you had the best geared seeker on the whole server, you have more people than vicious in your faction they just don't sign up. That's hardly my fault is it? Lol.

We know qqme isn't good enough and the reasons don't matter anymore. Please don't use this thread to trash talk anymore spell. No one cares about what you have to say about you nw squad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @Kastus

Nothing personal about you, but why you talk a lot of bad words for QQme? You was part of QQme. I undertand you have personal problems with Spell_Caster, but Spell is not QQme.
    Ulquiorra__ is the top QQme sin. Stop with this hate. You and the another ppl that are now r9.3 only have luck that the pwi team release NW and now every second person is r9.3. Ulquiorra__ do millions of hours in farm and get r9.3 on the hard way. You can respect this guy not to talk trash on it.
    Grats for joining Vicious i know you play NW with them and is good choice!
    See ya in game!
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Best geared wizard, sin, cleric, barb and you had the best geared seeker on the whole server, you have more people than vicious in your faction they just don't sign up. That's hardly my fault is it? Lol.

We know qqme isn't good enough and the reasons don't matter anymore. Please don't use this thread to trash talk anymore spell. No one cares about what you have to say about you nw squad...

Yes we have good geared people in QQme, but the problem is we have a lot of new people. We do not have money to come in TW vs Vici. In the last tw when we have 2 hours battle some of the well geared ppl spend like 50 millions (charms.. pots..).
    For now the wine of Vici is better choice. We will improve the team play in NW and we feel ready we will come to fight.

1. Now Vici have 65-70 ppl(good equipped and experienced) that come to TW every time.
    2. We can get 80 ppl for fight, but most of them don not have experience in TW/PK and do not have idea how to play good in team.

I think 1 > 2.

I decide to spend my money for orbs and to get good gear refine, Not for battle that we will lose and i`ll lose money.

Vicious prepare for good fight after 6-7 months maybe.

P.S. Sorry for my english... i know german and bulgarian .. i`m not learned english in my life.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your English is fine.
    Please elucidate as to how qqme are going to gain tw experience by wining?
    Actually no don't bother. The topic of conversation has moved on from qqme vs vicious.
    I wonder how many more qqme are going to come in and talk about things that aren't relevant to this discussion anymore?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited March 2013
    Options
    if thats not longer the topic what is ? making of the new super faction ? who will make it who will join ? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your English is fine.
    Please elucidate as to how qqme are going to gain tw experience by wining?
    Actually no don't bother. The topic of conversation has moved on from qqme vs vicious.
    I wonder how many more qqme are going to come in and talk about things that aren't relevant to this discussion anymore?

Off topic (sorry)

There is not experience gaining on tw vs Vici.
    I will explain you what is the TW vs Vici for me and for another 40+ QQme members.

1. We enter in TW.
    2. You enter in TW.
    3. We meet in the middle.
    4. You click tab (select me).
    5. Normal attack.. 9k dmg and i`m down (one hit).
    6. Back to base

Repeat this every 2 min.

The only difference is when you guys spawn kill us.
    Then repeat this every 2 sec.

This is my TW vs Vicious.

At the end of TW the result is:
    1.2 mil HP charm on 400k HP
    100 HP pots and 100 MP pots waste.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well like I said, it doesn't matter anymore.
    What solutions can you offer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

We did have those 2, and we could not defended vs Vicious. We could not thus we fail.

So what I am implying is that QQme is a ta.rd faction with no organization and skill...well ...we go kill under equped factions and their crystal.

I am enjoying more and more to see Vicious qq coz they have winned TWs and hope I can pawn them in NW with my OP gear and no skill while making you all beleive NW is the new TW.

fixed.

btw, not to forget:

Everytime I look on RT, this title depresses me.

Why the %#$% did I make this post!???b:angryb:surrenderb:cry Someone shoot me(or oneshot me, in the spirit of PWI)
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well like I said, it doesn't matter anymore.
    What solutions can you offer?

The solution is: The ppl that leave QQme and create Zoo to come back in QQme.

No one win from this split before 1 year.

More motivation to the people to come in TW. Like 50% of all the money that the ppl spend in TW to get back from faction. Something like this.
This discussion has been closed.