Raging Tide's TW state

Options

Comments

• TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What you do not understand is that fighting vs Vicious for me personally with low sign-ups on our behalf, with many undergeared people who still work on their gears, with no chance to win what so ever, is not a pleasant experience for me. I've been there for the last 1.5 years.

I will not feed Vicious kills in a fight w/o any hope of victory. That is my point of view and I have the courage to make it public. Like it or not, as I said, it is my point of view, personal one.

Dont give me **** about me making my own faction ...wtf is you business about me?
    QQme is my home, I've sacrificed alot of time and energy for QQme and QQme is the reason I still play this game, because of the amazing people that are there.

kinda how vicious members feel about vicious? yet you're constantly asking us to disband for your sake xD Not only that but remember how it was when vicious got started? We fought, often times without any hope of victory at the end of the night. It was our persistence that paid off, js
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well I tried to be constructive but I guess trolls are trolls. I have an idea, what if Spell created his own faction and see how many people went to it. Then we could find out if it's just Spell holding QQme back or if he could rally to beat Vicious.

I should state... I just as often agree with with Spell as disagree with Spell it seems, be it on these pwi forums or in qqme forums. But as far as constructive ideas, this is not.

1. Spell has no reason to create his own faction, from everything I have seen, QQme is Spell's home.

2. As far as "Spell holding QQme back"... this is just plain outright laughable... I have actually seen days when Spell is giving free charms to faction members that werent able to afford them for TWs. Spell is more than willing to help his faction members run fws etc when he is on... and he, like everyone (most everyone i should say), has a real life to tend to and thus comes on when he is able to...

Im sure someone will try to say that "if Spell left QQme, lots of r9.3 geareds will magically appear and members like myself will magically have upgraded their gears as well"... all i can say is really? b:surprised b:chuckle

Well... apparently there were those that beat me to posting... I should add then...

QQme fully intends to give Vicious great 2hr+ TWs win or lose... HOWEVER... QQme still has plenty of work left to do so... Maybe you guys should get the PWE people to bring in more player base... QQme can get some CS'ers that will be fully ready in a week or two then... OR, maybe another great top end faction will arise from the new player base all together... so it looks like you all just need to be patient... or keep on trolling about it like its not an already dead horse...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What you do not understand is that fighting vs Vicious for me personally with low sign-ups on our behalf, with many undergeared people who still work on their gears, with no chance to win what so ever, is not a pleasant experience for me. I've been there for the last 1.5 years.

Again, why are u picking OP ppl outside of QQme or even WC for them for your NW squads? You are not helping in any way the 60 1 shots ppl in ur faction.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Again, why are u picking OP ppl outside of QQme or even WC for them for your NW squads? You are not helping in any way the 60 1 shots ppl in ur faction.

You cant get over getting rolled badly by my squad last week ah?

Still having bad dreams baby? Take a trip to Florence, drink some water from the city, maybe you will get over it.

Did I ask you who you do your NW with? My NW team is 90% QQme. ladyblondeh is QQme at heart.
    Retto was QQme till he retired. Now he's back, he's nice guy and I like nice people around me.

Why are you so butthurt?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Whoever thought there is a Levi and Zoo merge going on, that is so wrong lol
    We haven't had anyone from Zoo apply to Levi.
    I doubt anyone would come over to Levi but i guess we'll see in the coming weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Apostasy I never said Spell leaving was a constructive idea. The 1st part of my sentence was that I was tring to be constructive. The 2nd half was saying trolls are trolls. That should have clued you in to what would follow, a troll statement. I understand being subtle on the internet isn't easy but I figured that was obvious.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    why still not respond my question about tower cost? u know, if u are a public service officer and u mark up price by adding 0 for the cost on building something. u can go to jail for corruption.

On serious Note: No, Tw cost is not that high, i remember u world chat QQme spent 50 mills for towers only in 1 TW. seriously, if QQme take off 40 mills from it and used it for TW payment. im soooo sure, many people will show up for TW.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Vicious has been there for as long, if not longer, when QQme held the top spot on RT.

And guess what? They never wined a single TW. Vicious got rolled in 15 minutes back in the day, and they still showed up full power.

Why? It was their choice. They wanted to have fun, and they sure got that. And with that they forged a power strong enough to get them to where they are now.

It's okay if it's QQme's choice NOT to fight Vicious when they attack. That's okay. You can call it "wasting apoth/materials/charms/etc", but remember that Vicious was in that position before, and with a different mindset and perseverance, they prevailed. End of story.

Just my two cents.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Skai you and your faction mates do not understand one thing:

QQme now is not like Vicious back then.

We dont have the same type of people and we have different mentality.

QQme and Vicious are 2 different factions with different people.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh we understand that. But we also know that in order for QQme to get back to its former glory (if that is a goal of that faction's), it will have to start having a different mentality than what it is having now. But then again that is just my opinion.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I will not feed Vicious kills in a fight w/o any hope of victory. That is my point of view and I have the courage to make it public. Like it or not, as I said, it is my point of view, personal one.

Dont give me **** about me making my own faction ...wtf is you business about me?
    QQme is my home, I've sacrificed alot of time and energy for QQme and QQme is the reason I still play this game, because of the amazing people that are there.

Again. This is not about YOU.

QQme now is not like Vicious back then.

We dont have the same type of people and we have different mentality.

Well done, this is half the problem. Do you know if you keep telling yourself that something is such a way enough times you'll eventually start to believe it yourself.

Qqme is really not so far behind as you think. I'm not saying you don't know qqme. I'm sure you know them all much better than I do. But then again I probably know vicious that much better than you too.

If its your attitude that's the problem the first person you should be trying to change the attitude of is yourself and maybe it will set a better example rather than giving up and throwing your toys out of the pram saying you're not going to turn up to any vicious tw because if you're not going to do that then why should you go to nw or pk with vicious? And if you truly don't feel you can do that perhaps the challenge of beating vicious is too much for you and you should retire from the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
    edited February 2013
    Options
    To be honest I think this horse is pretty dead. From here foward we should probably leave QQme out of this since they are content at the moment fighting weaker factions. We should focus on factions that are willing to put in the hard work, time, and effort to try and rise to the top. Now this is a non troll question, please take it as such. Is Levi going to make a run at being the top faction on RT? Becase if they aren't, and no one else is, may as well close shop and go home this thread is done.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dunno zarkin. I doubt it.

Levi isn't even willing to put in the effort to give QQme a run for their money. Leaving me with doubts they have any ambition for #1 either. (Though they did attack us this weekend, maybe something's changed.)

I guess I could pose another question:
    1. What is #1 to you?
    2. Do you NEED to be #1 to have fun?
    3. What's the best way to achieve #1?

Say, if I joined vicious. I'd be in the #1 faction then, right? Would that make me #1? It'd be the least-work approach to getting "#1" title. Or could I just say I'm the best geared cleric on the server. (I think?) So I'm #1 geared cleric? I'm done already?

Do I need to be #1 to have fun? Nope. I'm happy as long as I can have challenging battles.

Since Zarkin seems to be the level-headed in this discussion, let me pose a question. Not about QQme, but about me specificaly as a member... What *SHOULD* I be doing differently? I gear my character as best I can. I attend tourney and any PK event I can to try to improve. I even fought some vicious 9v3 or today to try to get some practice in. (Though mostly just got stomped.)

What more can *I* do to challange #1? Other than joining vici, which really wouldn't serve much purpose other than giving them yet another well geared R9 toon.

Maybe I'm one of the few, but I want to do *FUN* TWs again. I'll be honest in saying I doubt I'll find them in QQme. I doubt I'll find them in vicious either. I'm loyal to any faction I join... and that's why I won't just leave at the drop of a hat.

Oh, and to the person who said QQme "to return to their strength when they were on top"... We are FAR stronger in QQme now than we EVER were when we were #1. FAR stronger. QQme now could roll the #1 QQme in 5 minutes. We've all grown far stronger. But at the same time, while we ARE stronger, there is a new, even STRONGER faction there.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Levi isn't even willing to put in the effort to give QQme a run for their money. Leaving me with doubts they have any ambition for #1 either. (Though they did attack us this weekend, maybe something's changed.)

1. What is #1 to you?

Say, if I joined vicious. I'd be in the #1 faction then, right? Would that make me #1? It'd be the least-work approach to getting "#1" title. Or could I just say I'm the best geared cleric on the server. (I think?) So I'm #1 geared cleric? I'm done already?

Do I need to be #1 to have fun? Nope. I'm happy as long as I can have challenging battles.

Since Zarkin seems to be the level-headed in this discussion, let me pose a question. Not about QQme, but about me specificaly as a member... What *SHOULD* I be doing differently? I gear my character as best I can. I attend tourney and any PK event I can to try to improve. I even fought some vicious 9v3 or today to try to get some practice in. (Though mostly just got stomped.)

What more can *I* do to challange #1? Other than joining vici, which really wouldn't serve much purpose other than giving them yet another well geared R9 toon.

Maybe I'm one of the few, but I want to do *FUN* TWs again. I'll be honest in saying I doubt I'll find them in QQme. I doubt I'll find them in vicious either. I'm loyal to any faction I join... and that's why I won't just leave at the drop of a hat.

Oh, and to the person who said QQme "to return to their strength when they were on top"... We are FAR stronger in QQme now than we EVER were when we were #1. FAR stronger. QQme now could roll the #1 QQme in 5 minutes. We've all grown far stronger. But at the same time, while we ARE stronger, there is a new, even STRONGER faction there.
    like i told you after you pm'd me "where is your faction call them" and what was your reply

I DID... yet only you and man were there

that is like the biggest slap on the face you can ever get from a faction who calls themselves strong yeah
    QQme has the best geared people on server for each class name it QQme has it

but wat qqme lacks is the motivation,PK is like fuel for tw that is why every tw ive been in vicious

EVERYONE IS FUELED some by sheer motivation to be there to work as one

you saw how your faction members stood there all blue named cussing us about ganking full+12 cleric and full +12 barb AND JUST STOOD THERE DOING NOTHING

this is why until qqme grows some balls and correct motivation
    you expect people to join you when you yourselves dont have that willpower to fight
    your ship will be forever shipwrecked on that island
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Although the question wasn't directed at me, I'mma go ahead and say that i think you answered your own questions there.
    I think realistically since leviathan just came back it would be a stupid thing for them to just say "yeah let's gun for number one".
    Having said that I don't think they're in it just for fun. I think they want to win. And I think they want to beat qqme.
    You can say they can't be bothered as much as you like but what it really comes down to is what QQme is being accused of lacking in vs vicious.

Numbers, strategy, gear.

They're doing the best they can though it seems? And like you said they bid on you this week. Lets not also forget that Leviathan is made up if mostly ex-wanted members except for the r9 squad who came to you in qqme. They've beaten qqme before, tasted that victory. And I know for a fact that they liked it.
    That all being said I think it's safe to assume that being number may not be the top priority right now but I'm sure competing at that level is on the agenda.

Moving onto my next point going onto something you said.

"You don't need to be number 1 to have fun"

This is absolutely true. BUT you can't deny that being in qqme this long you've experienced the ups and downs and the ups (for example perhaps when I was there and qqme were beating zoo in 3 hour tws or perhaps even before my time when qqme and vicious rivalry was when the factions were most equal in tw) are much better than the downs (for example right now).

Competing at a high level of tw that is representative of your gear which most of the server can agree is of the best of the best is pretty much the only way you're going to have fun in tw.

Otherwise, you might as well be in frantic or something (no offense them btw).

I mean, you didn't gear your char with the best gear and the best ornaments or the best gems with the best refines so you could tank tt90s or worse still not even attend tws by wining them.
    You geared your char to be the best. And the best is best determined by competition. If you truly believe that you won't find this competition in qqme and therefore won't find this FUN in qqme or vicious for that matter but you can agree that vicious is the one to beat, why are you still there?
    I mean the next best option is to leave qqme and join Levi to at least start leveling the playing field there between you and qqme which I'm sure in leviathans mind is the next stepping stone to vicious (except for maybe valk but ... Valk is valk... No offense valk).

I'm sure you won't be alone if you were to make this decision.

Now I'm sure someone is going to come along with some conspiracy theory about what I've just said about trying to weaken qqme by telling their most overpowered cleric to leave and go to Levi so that Vici can carry in rolling qqme because I'm in Vici and that automatically means I hate qqme. Believe what you want. I'm not going to waste my time justifying what ive written to someone as shallow as that. You know what I say is the truth here Arawin, and many other qqme members who can see past that stupid afore mentioned mindset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh I forgot to mention, this is all under the assumption that Levi will accept your smelly bum!b:laughb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited March 2013
    Options

1. What is #1 to you?

Well I am framing all of this as number 1 faction, not person.

No you do not need to be number 1 to have fun.

Well as far as a faction goes it takes a lot. Dedication to each other as members, having the collective will to fight. A willingness to learn and grow, I could go on but you get the picture.

Yes, you would be in the number 1 faction, but that wouldn't make you number one. Thoes are 2 seprate things and should be looked at diffrently. Well if you have max gear you are done with that and that would make you number 1 in that respect.

Well for you I wouldn't necessarily look inward for improvment (tho you always should). Look to your fellow faction mates, Who needs gear? What clerics can you give advice to? What other clases can you help? Maybe you can give a pep talk on your forums. If you do this already then great, if not thoes are a few ideas.

Well that depends on you personaly. If you feel you are doing all you can then no one can fault you for giving your all. Look to other people for suggestions. See where your faction is not up to snuff and go from there.

You're right, you shouldn't leave at the drop of a hat or join Vicious. Neither will get you to your goal.

I hope that helped answer some of your questions
  • skaitavia
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Albeit slightly aggressive, what Kastus stated actually is something I can agree with. QQme really does lack that motivation and the "ohana" feeling Vicious has adopted early on. As Kastus said, for every TW, regardless of if it's wined or not, there is that distinct drive that everyone has, which is fueled by hunger for PK, representation of one's duty to a faction, and last but not least and definitely most important, going in as one, as a family.

In less than a month I will have been in Vicious for 2 years, and throughout those years I have noticed that bond they have, and the drive they get from it. I've experienced it myself, and time and time again they are always strong.

If what Kastus stated is true about the PvP part, then a few of your members seem to lack faith in your faction. Not bashing or intending to, but some things need to be fixed if you want the gears to be running again. What things though, is up to you to decide.
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    In the first place Vicious might be different from QQme yes. In fact they are build for fighting the top faction and did that undergeared. They worked hard for the spot they are in atm. Key difference of Vicious and QQme is Vicious fights no matter what. that got them at the top. QQme gives up which leaves em no2 for now.

2nd For levi to be a good contender of the top factions its harder now then it was before. agree with me or not but playerbase is so much smaller and its very hard 2 get new and strong members. + a lot of ppl are working their ***** off in here for better gears but catching up with the total top factions is a lot harder now. + dedication to rule tw is a lot lower since there are more ways 2 have fun pk now. (NW FTW).

my 2cents :)
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So it seems the only ones that really want btr tw is viciousb:laugh yet theyre not willing to do anything towards it.. it wud hav to be a server wide decision anywayb:thanks but if every1 is content but vicious that leaves prtty much nothing to motivate any1 to change anything.. so just roll with it .. enjoy ur so called #1 position and stop judging ppl that are happy where theyr at. b:bye if things were to change som1 wud hav to make the initiative and since vici is strugling so badly to enjoy .. there isnt a btr choice to start fromb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    its not a vicious job 2 make better tw. its for the opposing factions. If they cant/dont they stay no1 simple :)
    edited March 2013
    Options
    its not a vicious job 2 make better tw. its for the opposing factions. If they cant/dont they stay no1 simple :)

Ofc that is also true but u dont see any1 else constantly judge others for not making it fun for them... they shud just stay where they are and stop asking for btr tw since that is how it is and will be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Ofc that is also true but u dont see any1 else constantly judge others for not making it fun for them... they shud just stay where they are and stop asking for btr tw since that is how it is and will be

sure, QQme are not able to fight Vicious, although vici almost losing in tourney yesterday. But the funny part is we were not QQing for being number 1. But spell bragging about how QQme wiining in NW. like i said before, NW is not faction vs faction no matter what u look at it. and if u wanna brag about beating a faction, TW is the place
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So it seems the only ones that really want btr tw is viciousb:laugh yet theyre not willing to do anything towards it.. it wud hav to be a server wide decision anywayb:thanks but if every1 is content but vicious that leaves prtty much nothing to motivate any1 to change anything.. so just roll with it .. enjoy ur so called #1 position and stop judging ppl that are happy where theyr at. b:bye if things were to change som1 wud hav to make the initiative and since vici is strugling so badly to enjoy .. there isnt a btr choice to start fromb:chuckle

Yea sure sit back while Vicious_Banks collects millions and lets not FORGET TW SEASON REWARDS that ONLY Vicious WILL get because YOU sit back and DO NOTHING.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sure, QQme are not able to fight Vicious, although vici almost losing in tourney yesterday. But the funny part is we were not QQing for being number 1. But spell bragging about how QQme wiining in NW. like i said before, NW is not faction vs faction no matter what u look at it. and if u wanna brag about beating a faction, TW is the place

Well he has alk the right to brag abouut nw succes so do you .. ur tje one mixing that bragging with tw.. no1 said anything bout twb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

well.. with the map resetting every 6 months.. no one really needs to make tws better for the #1.. no one can own the server like back in the day.. so no one actually needs to help vicious have fun tws..

Levi having fun tws with zoo.. and im sure after the reset levi will have fun tws with valkyrie.. everyone gears up at different speeds.. levi people take their time..

and back when Vicious started.. the tws costs were much cheaper.. thats just one thing to consider when u ask of qqme to show up building towers and/or bidding..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yea sure sit back while Vicious_Banks collects millions and lets not FORGET TW SEASON REWARDS that ONLY Vicious WILL get because YOU sit back and DO NOTHING.b:pleased

Yeah the uber pro useless wep u got last time so jellyb:chuckle and now that u dont even have to tw i assume u split territory looys to whole faction an nott just ones that wud tw.. so yeah divide that by 190 or so .. idm at allb:laugh but yes u did sumthin right as a faction now u get to reap benefits its only fair.. like i said only thing not fair is bashing spell and qqme over nothing.. if u wanna brag.. then brag.. just dont flame othersb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So I guess the question persists, what does QQme want?
    Do they just want to be another faction doing TW for fun?
    A TW (total war imo) faction like Vicious?
    Or a family faction, which happens to be particularly powerful,
    like Valk?

I'd ask the same of Levi and Zoo...
    What kind of factions are you? Because Vicious doesn't want to
    fight a faction that isn't prepared for it. It was build for war,
    and war is what it does. While in Valk, I worked on values,
    etc, because it is a family faction, and I tried to build up attendance to
    trials and events etc, because that's what we did.
    Vicious is build for war, fighting the strongest faction(s) on the server.
    The rules state to attend TW no less than fully prepared for a 3 hour,
    charms, gear, pots, apo, def charms. All in, or you're out.

So QQme, let us know, are you our rival? Or should we keep looking?
    Because we've been catching signals that you want to be our rival, but
    in the meantime, we get wined TW.

(I might be in Vicious for a week now, but I am confident this is exactly
    what Vicious wants, an opponent that can give them 2-3 hours, week after week)

While victory is sweet, loss of a rival is not. Vicious: currently looking
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So I guess the question persists, what does QQme want?
    Do they just want to be another faction doing TW for fun?
    A TW (total war imo) faction like Vicious?
    Or a family faction, which happens to be particularly powerful,
    like Valk?

I'd ask the same of Levi and Zoo...
    What kind of factions are you? Because Vicious doesn't want to
    fight a faction that isn't prepared for it. It was build for war,
    and war is what it does. While in Valk, I worked on values,
    etc, because it is a family faction, and I tried to build up attendance to
    trials and events etc, because that's what we did.
    Vicious is build for war, fighting the strongest faction(s) on the server.
    The rules state to attend TW no less than fully prepared for a 3 hour,
    charms, gear, pots, apo, def charms. All in, or you're out.

So QQme, let us know, are you our rival? Or should we keep looking?
    Because we've been catching signals that you want to be our rival, but
    in the meantime, we get wined TW.

(I might be in Vicious for a week now, but I am confident this is exactly
    what Vicious wants, an opponent that can give them 2-3 hours, week after week)

While victory is sweet, loss of a rival is not. Vicious: currently looking
    Actions speak more than words overall a silly question but atm there isnt any1 fighting u .. so do the math... and asking about it... im sure u will notice an attack bid to ur territory if things were to change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So ladyblondehs solution is to leave the server broken.
    Lol.. Right about when we were actually starting to be constructive

There always 1.b:surrender

No wonder we get laughed at by other servers for being a carebear server. IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE IT SO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
This discussion has been closed.