Raging Tide's TW state

Options

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Leave QQme and make a faction like Dylena and Nuff_Said did.

You be Nuff_Said and Elvevva be Dylena? Skill Levels are Equal and you are all Demon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Zoo left QQme coz they could not take 8 months of continuous bashing from Vicious, loss after loss, week after week.

My leadership skills, though not really advances were just a pretext to leave.

I've heard different from the main officers in Zoo. Their reason was something along the lines of what I stated.

And well.. I'm sorry, but I cannot really believe your reason for them leaving over their own reason for leaving.

It's like when your friend falls down and breaks his leg, he will say he fell down and broke his leg, but you will say he got hit by a car and broke his leg. You really can't tell other people reasons for why they did something rather than listening to what they say themselves. If that makes sense.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No matter why they left or why they said they left...what's done is done. They have been branded enemies of QQme, even more than Vicious themselves because they left and they took more than half of QQme members at the time(in the following 3-4 weeks since they formed) endangering the mere existence of QQme.

They they break the ship in half, under a Vicious storm, it is hard to stay afloat, especially when the captain(me) was not a skilled sailor.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Actually Moke, there was one time Levi did "work" with QQme. That was to bring down Infamy.

And you know wat happened afterwards? They turned on us. After Infamy was wiped, Levi and QQme went to war. We won many TW's as the Orange Beast vs the White Beast.
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ cactus

zoo beat vicious but never was able to beat QQme in 1vs1 lol .

Why you are in vicious? a few weeks ago you said that love zoo and will not join vicious...

Is easy to be in the winning faction, instead working hard to make zoo #1 but ironically you demand to qqme defend against vicious every week when you jump zoo sinking ship to vicious. Does not practice what he preaches I respect vicious original core but the bandwagoner without honor that dare to make a moral statement are a shame...

Yuniryu=Yuniblood

I remember you in QQme we did faction trials together and those 2 toons are alts , your main is in vicious that already made a post on this thread, maybe mods can do something about it and compare info.

why so upset??, cool down man...

there only 2 TW factions that are immortals levi and QQme one already taste death and rise from the grave and the other was heavily damaged many times . QQme always will be alive and is something that vicious have to accept. QQme currently #2 in TW , #1 in PK, #2 in tourney and qqme squads are doing a great job in NW something that i cant measure. You and some people can say QQme is dead but the fact are QQme is more alive and opponents trolls make them immortals .

Requesting to QQme disband, to go where, to Vicious or levi?If QQme goes to levi the gap between levi and vicious still huge. QQme+levi+zoo togheter cant beat vicious because vicious recruit many Op from those factions.

Is more realistic that Vicious disband or send half of their OP members to levi. Forces will be balanced and QQme, levi, vicious and valk will have fun TWs together.

With all respect , why this thread are not closed?. There no consistency about the mods actions. Vicious are the only one claiming to not close this. Mods cant fall in the pressure of their factions partners to do what they want.If you have a toon in RT in a competitive faction i think is more polite to adm the others server forums and not RT because possible conflict of interest, atleast dont close any thread or close everyone that involve shaming ,naming ect.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ cactus

zoo beat vicious but never was able to beat QQme in 1vs1 lol .

Why you are in vicious? a few weeks ago you said that love zoo and will not join vicious...

Is easy to be in the winning faction, instead working hard to make zoo #1 but ironically you demand to qqme defend against vicious every week when you jump zoo sinking ship to vicious. Does not practice what he preaches I respect vicious original core but the bandwagoner without honor that dare to make a moral statement are a shame...

Yuniryu=Yuniblood

I remember you in QQme we did faction trials together and those 2 toons are alts , your main is in vicious that already made a post on this thread, maybe mods can do something about it and compare info.

why so upset??, cool down man...

there only 2 TW factions that are immortals levi and QQme one already taste death and rise from the grave and the other was heavily damaged many times . QQme always will be alive and is something that vicious have to accept. QQme currently #2 in TW , #1 in PK, #2 in tourney and qqme squads are doing a great job in NW something that i cant measure. You and some people can say QQme is dead but the fact are QQme is more alive and opponents trolls make them immortals .

Requesting to QQme disband, to go where, to Vicious or levi?If QQme goes to levi the gap between levi and vicious still huge. QQme+levi+zoo togheter cant beat vicious because vicious recruit many Op from those factions.

Is more realistic that Vicious disband or send half of their OP members to levi. Forces will be balanced and QQme, levi, vicious and valk will have fun TWs together.

With all respect , why this thread are not closed?. There no consistency about the mods actions. Vicious are the only one claiming to not close this. Mods cant fall in the pressure of their factions partners to do what they want.If you have a toon in RT in a competitive faction i think is more polite to adm the others server forums and not RT because possible conflict of interest, atleast dont close any thread or close everyone that involve shaming ,naming ect.

i remember QQME wined zoo like 5 times last season coz "levi" would have given them more fun in TW :D do u know how when zoo started and fought qqme

in your faction in one of spells' video HOW YOUR MEMBERS QQ that " we are 80 full people and we cant roll 40 people"

bottom line was VengaDead QQme avoided zoo until they had enough firepower to roll Zoo

which was like 6 months after our last encounter? :D

I JOINED VICIOUS
    Coz im a winner :D lmao

AND LOL NUMBER ONE IN PK lmao keeping dreamin the good dream

u know how scared spell was of zoo that he sided with vicious in tourney at Zoo's peak?
    how spell kos zoo members and asking for vicious help?

i dont know where u get this belief that QQME is number 1 in pk when u guys get rolled in PK

QQME number 1 NW faction in RT jajajajajajaaj
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't understand why you want this thread closed. This is the most relevant topic about our server I've seen in a long time. Forums are for discussions, lets get to discussing.

To get back on topic, my problem with QQme lately is that they blocked Levi off from bidding on Zoo. While I understand that Zoo has been losing members and power in TW, Zoo vs Levi was the -only- fun TW left on the server for the time being. I don't expect Zoo to be wiped off from the map from now until reset. I predict QQme means to force everyone to a "lets gank Vicious" situation. I'd rather have the competitive 1 on 1s, but that's just me.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't understand why you want this thread closed. This is the most relevant topic about our server I've seen in a long time. Forums are for discussions, lets get to discussing.

To get back on topic, my problem with QQme lately is that they blocked Levi off from bidding on Zoo. While I understand that Zoo has been losing members and power in TW, Zoo vs Levi was the -only- fun TW left on the server for the time being. I don't expect Zoo to be wiped off from the map from now until reset. I predict QQme means to force everyone to a "lets gank Vicious" situation. I'd rather have the competitive 1 on 1s, but that's just me.

no shamoke they want to pressure the animals into joining them to fight the good fight

thats why they block them off so in a small chance that battered zoo people will join QueQueme

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options

There is still some actual discussion going on here, as your post itself has shown, and trash talk is somewhat expected when it comes to this sort of thing. Especially when it comes to things on the individual server forums where some things that would be stopped instantly elsewhere are given a bit more of a chance (which is why the server subforums have the amount of freedom they do).

I, personally, don't care either which way about any faction based nonsense regardless of which server's forum I'm poking about at the time, and remember that all the mods check the various subforums even if they don't play there.

That said, just because a few people scream close doesn't mean a thread will be closed and vice versa. That judgement call is based solely on the mods (or in some cases) whichever admin the mods take it to.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Only people that are QQing for this thread to be closed are in QQme or have been in QQme. Also what the Kossy said actually interesting thread for once so why close it.
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    First I don't understand how making qqme join levi would do anything to help the server. Whose to say levi will do a better job than qqme, no offense but levi has had just as much time as qqme has to beat vici and atm qqme is closer to that goal. Secondly I don't understand why all the people are bashing QQme for not beating Vici and making the servers tws not fun when OP R9s are joining Vici and in effect doing the same exact thing. People can say whatever they want about qqme but I don't see any other faction taking the same amount of heat qqme members do week in and week out. I've been in Zoo and also Levi for some time and i've noticed a big difference to how people react to you when ur in qqme, not for ur actions but just because of the name above. People say they don't want qqme to be on top again because of their past actions as top faction. People from that QQme are also in vici. With that being said Vici is a great faction and it seems to be only getting stronger, change is needed somewhere in the server if we want it to be fun again and its hard atm to see where that change will come from. But as long as im in qqme i will do everything i can to try to make that fun come back. Bashing each other doesn't bring us any closer to that. ....Maybe the OP Avengers faction will finally assemble b:cool
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Rules are slightly more lenient on server subforums due to the fact that trashtalking, faction bashing, and drama happen quite often. Sometimes so often to the point where moderation is impossible.

The previous thread that I closed on RT was mainly due to the fact that the original post was already naming and shaming a certain player before he posted on it (making words rhyme with a character's name more or less counts as naming and shaming). If a thread starts with that, then it raises my flags.

Although there is discussion that strongly correlates to faction bashing, it's still a discussion about factions on a server.

I will state, however, that this post is not biased on my part.
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options

Is fun when your faction attack zoo but is not fun when they defend against QQme?
    .Im not a fan of the ganks , qqme needs to be more competitive on 1vs1 against the top faction but also levi need to be more competitive to work 1vs1 against the 2# stronger faction so the rest of the faction too. It seems QQme are not the only-one having this kinds of issues...

@cactus

real winners like challenges , they don't broke , they don't need to be in the winning team to feel like a winner. Your a loser that use SpellCaster leadership has a excuse to leave qqme because you was buthurted by vicious defeating qqme every time. Has far i remember the qqmes who strongly disagreed with qqme leadership before the spell era they applied to vicious but you disliked vicious and spell leadership then you make the zoo project that failed. Sry but ur a loser with a well geared sin.
    Im here in qqme because i like the challenge and im loyal wherever i go , i joined QQme because they was getting owned by vertu,levi and vicious in that time , i easily would decided to apply vicious in that time i already know less geared people entering in vicious but i decide to take the challenge the hard way and i like it.

Better be fail in pwi but be a pro in RL.

@mods
    thanks for the response , i will keep it in mind
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We show up no matter what to any 1 v 1s our faction gets scheduled for. We make no excuses, we don't complain and give the public reasons as to why we lose or win. Defending QQme is not competitive at the moment, therefore it isn't any fun. (As a side note, I've always wondered: Does more QQme members show up for a Levi/Valk/Zoo attack than to a Vicious defense or are the numbers more or less equal?)The attack and defense TWs Levi and Zoo were having were the only TWs worth attending for anyone on the server since whenever QQme lasted more than an hour. Whatever the reason QQme has for bidding on Zoo it effectively made TW on the server stale until map reset.

I agree with you though, VX. Levi getting stronger to fight competitively vs QQme would go a long way to having better TWs as a server. However, we as a faction don't judge ourselves on how good we're doing on how strong we are compared to other TW factions. It doesn't mean we aren't trying to get better every week, it just means our sense of satisfaction and purpose with regards to TW doesn't revolve around being contenders for "Top Factions."

Since we're on this topic. Leviathan is recruiting. b:cute
    leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We show up no matter what to any 1 v 1s our faction gets scheduled for. We make no excuses, we don't complain and give the public reasons as to why we lose or win. Defending QQme is not competitive at the moment, therefore it isn't any fun. (As a side note, I've always wondered: Does more QQme members show up for a Levi/Valk/Zoo attack than to a Vicious defense or are the numbers more or less equal?)The attack and defense TWs Levi and Zoo were having were the only TWs worth attending for anyone on the server since whenever QQme lasted more than an hour. Whatever the reason QQme has for bidding on Zoo it effectively made TW on the server stale until map reset.

I agree with you though, VX. Levi getting stronger to fight competitively vs QQme would go a long way to having better TWs as a server. However, we as a faction don't judge ourselves on how good we're doing on how strong we are compared to other TW factions. It doesn't mean we aren't trying to get better every week, it just means our sense of satisfaction and purpose with regards to TW doesn't revolve around being contenders for "Top Factions."

Since we're on this topic. Leviathan is recruiting. b:cute
    leviathan.guildlaunch.com

You forgot to mention our catch phrase!!
    Leviathan is building a seeker army!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You have a very narrow view on the subject, Spell. The server isn't divided into QQme's agenda and Vicious' agenda. You're basing your argument on the fact that historically Levi does not want to work together with QQme. There isn't two sides on the subject, Spell. The server and its players doesn't revolve around QQme vs Vicious. You speak of PK/NW/TW like it's the manifestation of your two faction's blood feud. People in general don't care about who has the most land and how we can help QQme gank Vicious because they can't take them 1 on 1. People do pvp because they like it.

Leviathan has usually been, in strength, weaker than QQme and Vicious. We have less numbers and less gears. But we've always been competitive with the other factions in those regards. That's all you really need to have meaningful TWs. Two sides battling with more or less equal strength. I don't remember a time when Levi was ever irrelevant for having good TW. We don't need to "bring down the Vicious beast" as Man put it to me, to have good, meaningful TWs.

We are Leviathan. We have our own agenda. How we choose to act and make decisions is in our control and ours alone. Yes, we do have Vicious alts. One of them has been in Levi long before he joined Vicious, and another two or three show up to some TWs to get their kill counts up. What their goals are has little if any affect at all on the faction as a whole.

In your case, I think you bring down QQme because everyone just simply doesn't like you. Whether QQme likes it or not, you are the main representative of your faction. When people think of QQme, if they wanna read about QQme, if they wanna see an example of what QQme is like, you are the most readily available source for that. You aren't exactly a beacon of light shining on your faction. Arawin has stated that you are only 1 person and I agree with him, but with no one from QQme questioning you or discussing anything important with you on these forums it's pretty much viewed as they agree with whatever you have to say. You said so yourself ex-Zoo going to Vicious is what's turning the fights into rolls. As an outsider looking in, I see you as the main hindrance for this. Ex-Zoos just simply don't like you.

Well, I was really trying to avoid posting here, as I feel like RT's forums has been all epeen strokery recently. Anyways, I agree with you 100%. Also good that you pointed out having your own agenda. The way I see it, it is in spell's and QQme'e (ofc) agenda to want to bea vicious, right? fair. The belittling levi is just a way of subtly trying to make you attack vicious to help QQme xD. I've seen on countless occasions where spell said QQme is what he only cares about, and I guess with him being a QQmer it's kinda understandable. If he, or the faction as a whole, was so self serving, I guarantee that would help them move further along, too.

Oh well, it's not my business anyways. I'm a vicious member and the last thing QQme wants is a vicious person's opinion, but I said my piece. Spell has always been a hhard one for me to figure out though. Sometimes he's cool, makes you think like "wow hes actually a decent person" then 5 mins later hes a totally different person. Believe me, it's happened quite a few times. b:shutup

Also, I should point out that there's nothing wrong with someone putting their faction ahead of others, who doesn't? In fact, it's a good thing. Bashing other factions for doing the same because their agenda doesn't fit yours however is the lame part xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Is fun when your faction attack zoo but is not fun when they defend against QQme?
    .Im not a fan of the ganks , qqme needs to be more competitive on 1vs1 against the top faction but also levi need to be more competitive to work 1vs1 against the 2# stronger faction so the rest of the faction too. It seems QQme are not the only-one having this kinds of issues...

@cactus

real winners like challenges , they don't broke , they don't need to be in the winning team to feel like a winner. Your a loser that use SpellCaster leadership has a excuse to leave qqme because you was buthurted by vicious defeating qqme every time. Has far i remember the qqmes who strongly disagreed with qqme leadership before the spell era they applied to vicious but you disliked vicious and spell leadership then you make the zoo project that failed. Sry but ur a loser with a well geared sin.
    Im here in qqme because i like the challenge and im loyal wherever i go , i joined QQme because they was getting owned by vertu,levi and vicious in that time , i easily would decided to apply vicious in that time i already know less geared people entering in vicious but i decide to take the challenge the hard way and i like it.

Better be fail in pwi but be a pro in RL.

@mods
    thanks for the response , i will keep it in mind

lol someone is butthurt

if your looking for a well geared loser sin press G and click on level and

thats where you will find it
    b:chuckle

u are one of the main reasons drigan left qqme

you you drove drigan away with your "tri-force" master plan w/e we attack B lane A lane and bla bla bla

it was you who was tryin to be a factor in TW when lets face it your not never will be

i was never butt hurt in tw lol i guess constant defeat gives you that :3

i know qqme is just butthurt that i entered viciouspwi.com instead of qqmert.shivtr.com on my url :3

b4 bashing how much of a loser i am ask people from your faction whom shall not be named

who begged me to join your pathetic excuse of a TW faction

and fyi bringing in real life to a game shows how much of a real life you have

• _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Katsus

if you apply to qqme instead of vicious im sure is a no for my part after sabotaging the faction. Im not mad because you decide to not join qqme, is because you trash talked vicious in the past , you was one of the pillar of zoo(director) that jumped the ship during hards times of zoo and you demand to qqme to fight against vicious, if we follow your example all qqme should join vicious?
    The annoying thing is when you judge spell and qqme actions!!! Cmmon you dont have any moral to judge , no one have but you are the worst person to judge qqme or spell.

end of transmission,

ty mods for the answer

ty for shamoke to express his way of think ,im agreed in many things

ty katsus for making my day

ty yuniblood; aka ????? for making me enter on forum lol.

If we the big factions are unable to get fun tws at least the little ones can have fun tws when map reset.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    First I don't understand how making qqme join levi would do anything to help the server. Whose to say levi will do a better job than qqme, no offense but levi has had just as much time as qqme has to beat vici and atm qqme is closer to that goal. Secondly I don't understand why all the people are bashing QQme for not beating Vici

Qqme is closer?

How do you measure this?

Qqme doesn't even turn up and Levi did. Levi has more morale and motivation ATM.
    This is all a bit rich considering you're the guy who chose qqme over vicious when you left wanted (not that I have a problem with this) but you went to qqme TO BEAT VICIOUS (this is what I have an issue with)
    You're not even close to winning if you can't even be bothered to turn up lol?

Although I kinda like the idea of a new super faction. Like a new version of zoo but better.
    Unfortunately most op people are already in a semi permenant faction and for something like that to be created it needs people primarily from qqme and Levi now.
    Since spell caster is such a massive factor when considering joining qqme (not that I have anything against spell either) and leviathan just rose up from te ashes, doesn't it make sense that rather than creating a new faction, leviathan which already has a strong basis upon which a great tw faction can be built would be the perfect choice to beat vicious?

It just seems like qqmes name has nothing left to give to it's members. And we've all heard the "waiting for map reset for motivation" excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Kevin

*** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! THAT ARCHER? AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CREDIT! R9 TT80 GOLD WRISTGUARD ARCHER, GET OUT!

@Kossy

Highfive gurlllllllllll.

@Rest of you

Ladies, at least text me when something interesting happens also stop requesting a close of thread just because its a discussion about your faction. QQme, Vicious, Leviathan etc is NOT a person, its a faction. You may insult it as much as you want because it has nothing to do with anyone, its just a name. Stop saying that everyone that dislikes QQme is Vicious, stop making false propaganda, guess that I can tell you for a fact that people outside QQme and Vicious also dislikes us and have a strong hate towards us so stop thinking there are only two groups of people on this server.

The Zoo people joined us simply because they didn't want to go to QQme and perhaps had better friends in Vicious then they did in Leviathan or the other 2000 factions out there. You play this game mostly due to the company simply because TW is not amazing for ANYONE. It sadness me to say but TW is getting outdated because its a system that was created since this game was made and hardly updated except for costs and towers. IF they do change it to something close to NW rewards and quite sure TW will be taken more seriously again and the fun will come back to it.

Either way, try not to PK so late and hopefully outside SP and I'll show my face in PK again. I'm looking forward to PKing again since I've been absent from it for over a year now. I want to see the changes in strength between the different factions and who truly rules "West Gate".

PS; I miss the hate towards Dylena, I've been a carebear for far to long handing out hugs and kisses its time to shed some blood. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Overall fun thread to read.. but oh so pointlessb:laugh if u want fun tw's atm it wud require splitting 3 factions to at least to 6 new ones... which doubtfully will nvr happen.. but imho saying qqme shud disband? Why? If vici disbands then the outcome wud be even more even tw's assuming that part goes qqme part levi and the rest for a new one... but like i said pointless to assume any1 wud disband.. so why even make a thread like this? If u really wanna have more fun tw then dont make threads.. act on it.. make the new faction split the strong ones... or just suck it up and be happy with what u getb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Qqme is closer?

How do you measure this?

Qqme doesn't even turn up and Levi did. Levi has more morale and motivation ATM.
    This is all a bit rich considering you're the guy who chose qqme over vicious when you left wanted (not that I have a problem with this) but you went to qqme TO BEAT VICIOUS (this is what I have an issue with)
    You're not even close to winning if you can't even be bothered to turn up lol?

Although I kinda like the idea of a new super faction. Like a new version of zoo but better.
    Unfortunately most op people are already in a semi permenant faction and for something like that to be created it needs people primarily from qqme and Levi now.
    Since spell caster is such a massive factor when considering joining qqme (not that I have anything against spell either) and leviathan just rose up from te ashes, doesn't it make sense that rather than creating a new faction, leviathan which already has a strong basis upon which a great tw faction can be built would be the perfect choice to beat vicious?

It just seems like qqmes name has nothing left to give to it's members. And we've all heard the "waiting for map reset for motivation" excuse.

I for one dont agree with the wining of vici and i have already told them that. Secondly since when does motavation and morale beat vici? Last i heard qqme was rolling levi and you need power an stradegy to beat vici something levi lacks atm. So until i see them beat qqme i will say that qqme is closer. Thirdly i didnt join qqme solely to beat vici, i like vici and thatd why i was even thinking about apping when zoo was its closest to beating vici. But a few things happened and then vici emerged as number 1 and i dont see it as a challenge
    To join the number 1 fac so 'one of the reasons' i joined qqme was to help bring back some balance to the server, which people are still qqing about
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We didn't agree with wined TW back in the days: ZOO was born.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I for one dont agree with the wining of vici and i have already told them that. Secondly since when does motavation and morale beat vici? Last i heard qqme was rolling levi and you need power an stradegy to beat vici something levi lacks atm. So until i see them beat qqme i will say that qqme is closer. Thirdly i didnt join qqme solely to beat vici, i like vici and thatd why i was even thinking about apping when zoo was its closest to beating vici. But a few things happened and then vici emerged as number 1 and i dont see it as a challenge
    To join the number 1 fac so 'one of the reasons' i joined qqme was to help bring back some balance to the server, which people are still qqing about

You were in the #2 faction in those days. I don't understand. What did they promised you?
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL 12 pages of this. There is no fix for this server, it's broken beyond all repair. There aren't enough new people comming into this game for the #2 factions to recruit and gear up. There just aren't enough people to train and have the fire to win to change the balance of TW. It would be useless for the 3 factions to disband. Everyone would just go back to the same factions with diffrent names. This is part of the reason why I left. I'm never going to another faction, but Vicious dosen't really "need" me either to win. Not that 1 person really makes a difference in TW. The only way things change is 1)an influx of new people comming in and going to factions other than Vicious. 2) Vicious calls it a day and disbands, and the people there either go to factions other than Levi and QQme. This is your fate RT, it sucks but it's by your own design.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL 12 pages of this. There is no fix for this server, it's broken beyond all repair. There aren't enough new people comming into this game for the #2 factions to recruit and gear up. There just aren't enough people to train and have the fire to win to change the balance of TW. It would be useless for the 3 factions to disband. Everyone would just go back to the same factions with diffrent names. This is part of the reason why I left. I'm never going to another faction, but Vicious dosen't really "need" me either to win. Not that 1 person really makes a difference in TW. The only way things change is 1)an influx of new people comming in and going to factions other than Vicious. 2) Vicious calls it a day and disbands, and the people there either go to factions other than Levi and QQme. This is your fate RT, it sucks but it's by your own design.
    Well said.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited February 2013
    Options

Honestly, who would go to QQme anyways? Why wouldnt it be a fix for people of all factions to make ONE superfaction like Vicious did instead of being all over the place? There's just too much bad mojo associated with QQme, in general, people dislike the faction. A lot of people disliked QQme back in the day as well, the only thing that was different in that scenario is that instead of leaving guilds and joining already existing ones, a new one was made and it was one where everyone felt like they could come together in xD <<< look at how that turned out, right?

Secondly, I'd have to say that there isnt an influx of people going to any server. I think a solution to help fix the problem would be a server merge too, believe it or not. Egos of people who believe their server and their server's people are better than others would promote a lot of activity both TW wise and PK wise.

Good day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Honestly, who would go to QQme anyways? Why wouldnt it be a fix for people of all factions to make ONE superfaction like Vicious did instead of being all over the place? There's just too much bad mojo associated with QQme, in general, people dislike the faction. A lot of people disliked QQme back in the day as well, the only thing that was different in that scenario is that instead of leaving guilds and joining already existing ones, a new one was made and it was one where everyone felt like they could come together in xD <<< look at how that turned out, right?

Secondly, I'd have to say that there isnt an influx of people going to any server. I think a solution to help fix the problem would be a server merge too, believe it or not. Egos of people who believe their server and their server's people are better than others would promote a lot of activity both TW wise and PK wise.

Good day

The only problem with the one superfaction idea is that there is no catalyst for it. Out of all the people on the server only a hand full of people "hate" Vicious. There really isn't anyone crying out for a savior like when Vicious was born. So since another superfaction comming up is out of the question that just leaves us with the existing factions. And to ne honest with you Teddy, I have no idea why people would want to go to QQme. But they do. It could be lots of things. They could have friends there or they always wanted to go there. Could be they hate Vicious or feel that QQme will help gear them up. I mean QQme's current track record isn't very helpful, but what do I know.

As for a server merge, that would bring me back to this game. An influx of new people, more factions, diffrent play styles. It would be awsome. Will it ever happen? Not betting on it. Besides you would have to up the NW rewards then. With so many people the rewards would become much less, driving the prices back up. Not like there was a real economy anyway, but it would be shot all over again. They should then get rid of the TW season. With so many more people on a server and possibly new TW factions not one would hold any lands with all the constant fighting. Now a case could be made for why that would be good or bad but I think no season makes the most sense. LOL this is the most fun I have had with this game in a long time and it's comming from the forums. Sad, just sad.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The only problem with the one superfaction idea is that there is no catalyst for it. Out of all the people on the server only a hand full of people "hate" Vicious. There really isn't anyone crying out for a savior like when Vicious was born. So since another superfaction comming up is out of the question that just leaves us with the existing factions. And to ne honest with you Teddy, I have no idea why people would want to go to QQme. But they do. It could be lots of things. They could have friends there or they always wanted to go there. Could be they hate Vicious or feel that QQme will help gear them up. I mean QQme's current track record isn't very helpful, but what do I know.

At the end of the day, Rome wasn't built in a day. That is to say, if you, well, they, want to "even out the odds" then it will take work on their part. Expecting a faction of people loyal to each other for the most part to up and leave and disperse themselves all over is just selfish and down right lazy if you ask me. You need something, you work for it. Don't look for pity and **** and expecting the people you fight against to do your hard work for you while you reap the benefits, it doesn't work that way. Just how i see it. It goes back to every faction having their own agenda and everyone looking out for their own. Wanting lets say vicious to disband to make it simpler for QQme or whoever to be "number one" is wanting vicious, a faction with its own agenda, to share that of QQme which would effectively reduce the amount of work QQme has to do for itself to little or nothing. Not going to happenb:shutup Just how i see it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Teddy, I agree with you 100%. I see it the same way, looks like Qme is trying to go for the easy win. All my other posts were in the context of that, QQme dosen't seem to want to work for a win, and Levi just isn't up to speed yet. So in order of a shift in the server to happen Vicious can't be in the picture. I'm not advocating that, nor do I want that. If I ever come back I need a home to come to and thats Vicious. It wasn't my intention to make it look like I wanted Vicious to disband so the server could have more balance. I was just trying to add to the discussion. I have said on many occasions that QQme dosn't have what it takes to be top anymore. If they did they would have shown it by now. And to be honest I don't see Levi getting as strong as Vicious either. That all ties into what I said before about new players and such. Anyway bro, tell Kali I'm high as a kite and smack Flexy around for me.
This discussion has been closed.