Cleric: PK Videos

12346»

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I DID PVP ON MY CLERIC VS SIN WITH FULL VIT +11/12 R9RR AND +12 ORNS AND I DID WIN WOWOWOWOW I AM SO GUD WTS>CLERIC PVP LESSONS OMG I NEVER DAI AND I LOVE ELVENNE SO MUCH HE IS VERY HANDSOME AND WHEN HE EMBRACES ME I SMILE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNMhIY64rY

lol i think i must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed today- because i'm actually warming to Mrs_Mav!b:shockedb:chuckle Sure he(?) doesnt play that great and he can be annoying if you take him seriously- but look past that and you're always guaranteed amusement! :D

Furthermore, albeit regrettably, i'm starting to tire of Aeliah's spiel. Sure it was interesting at first, and you've made some really good contributions but its getting a bit boring/bordering on condescending now. Droning on about key layouts and efficiencies- gosh the best players have been hotkeying for years, you're hardly breaking new ground! XD

All that being said i still think you play well and perhaps if you didnt try to be a cleric compendium so much you'd end up being alot more likeable! b:chuckle
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol i think i must have gotten out of the wrong side of bed today- because i'm actually warming to Mrs_Mav!b:shockedb:chuckle Sure he(?) doesnt play that great and he can be annoying if you take him seriously- but look past that and you're always guaranteed amusement! :D

Furthermore, albeit regrettably, i'm starting to tire of Aeliah's spiel. Sure it was interesting at first, and you've made some really good contributions but its getting a bit boring/bordering on condescending now. Droning on about key layouts and efficiencies- gosh the best players have been hotkeying for years, you're hardly breaking new ground! XD

All that being said i still think you play well and perhaps if you didnt try to be a cleric compendium so much you'd end up being alot more likeable! b:chuckle

Well... hotkeys, no, not breaking new ground, just still excited by the change though. I'm sure you were back when you first learned too! I made it really tough on myself by clicking everything for so long---4 years---old habits are hard to break. I tried so many times before, its awesome I finally got something that works :D (Yes I'm aware I've said that before lol)

Also, I wasn't responding to you persay in previous posts; somebody else was asking. No need for you to read the same information twice if it bores you. Furthermore, I have this feeling that a lot of the information you take for granted---hotkeying, basic pvp strategies, genie builds, anything you can think of related to this game really that you assume most people should know---may not necessarily be true. Think about how many people you know who have been playing since the start of this game. Maybe a couple? Maybe nobody? Now think about how many people you know to have started playing within the last year or two. Probably quite a few more.

PWI is a transient population. People come and go all the time. Information that may have been commonplace at one time when people were talking about it a lot (example, hotkeying) may not be as widespread as you think. Server differences exist as well---for example, tactics like a bm yanking a cata barb into the air only recently arrived on Dreamweaver server. Basically, even if you think information is commonplace or redundant, there may be people out there who still haven't heard the news yet, and discussions like these can help inform others. I particularly love sharing information about clerics, because... there are so few people that do, at least in a pvp context!

Sometimes the truth is condescending. I'll admit that I have to keep the arrogance in check at times... it doesn't help that I'm an extremely competitive, clever, and stubborn person. Mix those characteristics together and you get somebody who doesn't give up, and will continue thinking of new and innovative ways of solving a problem, sometimes driving others stir-crazy while I remain stuck on said problem, analyzing said problem, and discussing said problem, until eventually I find a solution. That is the person I am, and I'm sorry if you find it tiresome, I really can't help that :P

Regarding Mrs_Mav, he is funny in a disturbingly self-deprecating yet self-praising way... or at least praise for an (apparently) wealthy mother. For some reason I have an urge to think of creative insults every time he opens his mouth, though for the sake of others, I will try to keep that particular urge in check. Lol. Anyways if entertainment is *all* you are looking for, Mrs_Mav may well provide! ;o
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    b:chuckle Keke i'm never shy in coming forward about how I feel!

I just thought it was rather interesting in how opinions of people can change. Dont take it too personally or anything but I felt you needed to be aware of how you're starting to come across.

We all admire and appreciate your dedication to this game, but do try not to suck the fun out of it completely! b:cold
    --Retired--

• Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Aeliah thinks my class is weak. I took it personally. Does. Not. Appreciate. D:! (even if it is kind of true...*coughs*)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No matter how long a person does something and good at it, there is always a room for improvement.

For me, I always find it amusing how Aeliah reviewing his battles and how mrs_mav behaves and reviewing his opponents lol.

Keep posting videos for clerics everyone ! b:victory
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've watched Alehaha or whatever play. He doesn't know clerics true potential. There's things he hasn't learned how to do and I do believe I saw him flying still in fights. Lol?

Anyways, this Alejandro(spelling?) is a video game. I enjoy reading your extensively long comments about "mathematics" according to key locations and timing for skills and having the ability to spam a combo quicker with hotkeys over a mouse but in the end it's still a video game. One I enjoy playing very much so! The worst part is, I am REALLY good. I do have 2 hotkeys, Expel is F2 and my pdef/heal macro for when I'm AFK is 7. I play with a touchpad on a laptop.

Pls Alebaba(closer?) tell me how to fight a non +12 barb/BM with ALL of those hotkeys and 91 LP genie and all of that math and STILL die? Because on my server I'm rolling barbs and BMs 1v2 with my touchpad and random skill clicking.

This is Rune Scape right? Because I be hittin' fools with my rune scimmy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *grabs popcorn*

This should be entertaining b:chuckle
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    Regarding Mrs_Mav, he is funny in a disturbingly self-deprecating yet self-praising way... or at least praise for an (apparently) wealthy mother. For some reason I have an urge to think of creative insults every time he opens his mouth, though for the sake of others, I will try to keep that particular urge in check. Lol. Anyways if entertainment is *all* you are looking for, Mrs_Mav may well provide! ;o
    I've watched Alehaha or whatever play. He doesn't know clerics true potential. There's things he hasn't learned how to do and I do believe I saw him flying still in fights. Lol?Pls Alebaba(closer?) tell me how to fight a non +12 barb/BM with ALL of those hotkeys and 91 LP genie and all of that math and STILL die?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have Aeliah and Mrs_Mav on the field for today!

Aeliah: A respectably skilled cleric, who, like a psychologist, studies his own field extensively and proceeds to think that he's above everyone else because of it. Nothing like being part of a religion where you get to play God!

Mrs_Mav: An average cleric with a supreme ego. Nothing even compares to his amazing self-confidence. Clearly, this is one of the most self-deluded (yet oddly brilliant) forum-goers we've ever seen!

Let's go!
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited October 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have Aeliah and Mrs_Mav on the field for today!

Aeliah: A respectably skilled cleric, who, like a psychologist, studies his own field extensively and proceeds to think that he's above everyone else because of it. Nothing like being part of a religion where you get to play God!

Mrs_Mav: An average cleric with a supreme ego. Nothing even compares to his amazing self-confidence. Clearly, this is one of the most self-deluded (yet oddly brilliant) forum-goers we've ever seen!

Let's go!

*frapsing* b:pleased
    --Retired--

• ThisGuyHere - Lost City
    ThisGuyHere - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Let's go!

f:sneaky PW rankings become unbroken at the perfect time loll!!!

In the red corner with a Kill Death Ratio of 3.5 - "Dont Mess Wid Da Best!"- its Mrs_Mav!!

Aaaaand in the blue corner with a Kill Death Ratio of 3.5 AS WELL!f:stare - "I've made some technical changes"- its Aeliah!!

FIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!f:fumef:fume
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDCAtQiVLU8

Cleric p.o.v. of the 1v1 war that people on the server had been waiting for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013

Solid healing, very nice! Bit jealous that you get 3 clerics in your squad, lol.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2013
    Solid healing, very nice! Bit jealous that you get 3 clerics in your squad, lol.

Ithil and I were the only ones originally supposed to be in that squad, but we had a couple missing people from the squad and HealPlox decided to grace us with his presence for a bit before he returned to being AFK cleric. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    f:sneaky PW rankings become unbroken at the perfect time loll!!!

In the red corner with a Kill Death Ratio of 3.5 - "Dont Mess Wid Da Best!"- its Mrs_Mav!!

Aaaaand in the blue corner with a Kill Death Ratio of 3.5 AS WELL!f:stare - "I've made some technical changes"- its Aeliah!!

FIGHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!f:fumef:fume

It's true my K/D is horrible! I wish I played like Arawin. No PvP except TW and NW. Provides an amazing K/D!

My K/D is terrible because when I play nobody has the "shining pills" to 1v1 me. The only fights I get are 3-10 v Mrs_Mav. And the shameful part of it is my K/D is still slowly rising...How do I manage to kill 2-3 r9rr +12 before I die o.0? I will post vids of it someday but I first need to edit out the parts where I die!

My mom says if I comment anymore she won't let me open another 5k Joy Scrolls so I have to stop making fun of the poor kids :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited October 2013

I really enjoyed that- thx!b:cute
    It's true my K/D is horrible! I wish I played like Arawin. No PvP except TW and NW. Provides an amazing K/D!

My K/D is terrible because when I play nobody has the "shining pills" to 1v1 me. The only fights I get are 3-10 v Mrs_Mav. And the shameful part of it is my K/D is still slowly rising...How do I manage to kill 2-3 r9rr +12 before I die o.0? I will post vids of it someday but I first need to edit out the parts where I die!

My mom says if I comment anymore she won't let me open another 5k Joy Scrolls so I have to stop making fun of the poor kids :(

3.5 is still very respectable but tbh I wouldnt pay too much attention to KD ratios for clerics. Primarily we are supporting so we're bound to die more than we kill- probably not in your case though! b:chuckle

But yes Arawin is a good example of how misleading rankings can be. On paper you would think Arawin must be one of the best clerics around. But watch a few of her video's and you realise that her very good gear makes her a decent metal mage but in pk she's actually not that great! =o
    --Retired--

• lnledls
    lnledls Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lollll ahira deadz f:sneaky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXBT6Eno-0
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    Bump for long overdue update.

Changes made:

-changed format of links on main post, making it easier to see the links collectively (removed descriptions and grouped links into PVP, NW, TW, or OTHER)
    -added in new videos
    -added in NEW to videos that weren't on this list before
    -changed featured videos to two new videos

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    These videos makes me miss actively playing a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just saw your latest 1 on 1 video vs an archer, while you were still dominating through most of the rounds with even less buff than xRedHoodx, it seems to me that an archer hits way much harder than before after this horizon patch, what do you think ?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    freygin wrote: »
    I just saw your latest 1 on 1 video vs an archer, while you were still dominating through most of the rounds with even less buff than xRedHoodx, it seems to me that an archer hits way much harder than before after this horizon patch, what do you think ?
    This looks like a NECRO!

freygin replied to a message that was 4 months 20 days 11 hours 16 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Heya Aeliah!

I would like you to check my channel as well and include it on cleric youtube channel list if you like it. I make TW and NW vids, but also many video guides of different instances from cleric perspective etc. Would be nice to also get your feedback and advice on how to improve my gaming in NW/TW. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited October 2014
    Am I allowed to necro a bit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fN1oeNf6GQ

Fun war on my one-shot other cleric. p;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8H7MUUQwI

2nd war. Didn't die quite as much this time, but still very much a one-shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWQbstwxyA

3rd war. idk, sorta hoping these maybe help out lesser geared clerics to know what to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nFK5jEB57g

Maybe I should make my own thread, but I prefer just bumping this one. Kossy might be wanting to kill me though.

Anyway, TW on my main this time. On defense instead of cata or offense cleric like I usually am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Ex - Dreamweaver
    Ex - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really enjoyed Kevy's videos does anyone know if he still plays and what his gear is like for his wizard and cleric?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really enjoyed Kevy's videos does anyone know if he still plays and what his gear is like for his wizard and cleric?
    This looks like a NECRO!

Ex - Dreamweaver replied to a message that was 5 months 17 days 19 hours 16 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    It's been a long time and OP has since quit the game, so this is going to be closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.