Cleric: PK Videos

Options

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In the role of support, I can go through an entire TW without getting more than 5 kills. I count my 'kills', if you will, in # of life-saves I make. Aka, how many times did I save a squad mate or cata barb from a certain death? Makes me remember the importance of what I'm doing. If being keeping squad mate alive that squad mate he goes onto make 3 kills, I basically assisted on all those kills.

Aeliah

Thats more than me- i substitute my hotkey attack skills with support/survival skills in significant tw's b:chuckle
    That would be nice if they was adding a assist number, the last hit get the kill, but sometime it's not the person that did all the job. =)

Some people just can go outside SZ and pretty much just 1-2 shot people, ofc they are in the top of the PVP ranking cause they have a lot of kills, but that doesn't mean they are skilled, R999 is so powerful for some class that you can't really say if the person is skilled or not.

Its hard to quantify support/assist with a number. Maybe kill/death ratio touches upon it as dying less-->better support, but i dunno. Just throw in a metal attack when someone has 10% hp left like I do! b:cute
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dunno if you were still looking for video channels, but I just remembered another set of cleric TW vids from TryAgain from quite awhile back now. He doesn't play anymore though so up to you on whether or not to include.

http://www.youtube.com/user/caldarolad/videos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Dunno if you were still looking for video channels, but I just remembered another set of cleric TW vids from TryAgain from quite awhile back now. He doesn't play anymore though so up to you on whether or not to include.

http://www.youtube.com/user/caldarolad/videos

I am looking for more current-ish videos, since clerics have changed dramatically since Morai update. Do let me know if he ever posts any new videos!

In other news, copy/pasted from the first page:

February 17, 2013

Sadly today's attempt to make another TW video ended in disaster, since I had crushing lag and my game crashed no fewer than 8 times. I'm happy to say that in Nation Wars, I've never had any such issues, and this here is my first video of a complete Nation Wars. I've used some new editing tricks I learned to keep a smooth timeline and shrink down 2 hours of footage into 30 minutes. If you are short on time, the toughest fight is right at the start, but in my own, rather biased opinion, all of the fights are interesting to watch. Enjoy!

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Heya Aries ;o

I don't mind adding your vids to the list, though you should consider making new ones too!

If you want them to have more views, you should make sure they have PWI or Perfect World in the title of the video. As well, make sure they have an abundance of relevant tags, so people randomly searching will pick up on them more often.

Cheers,

Aeliah

Hey Aeiliah!

Sorry for the obscenely late reply, been really busy IRL and totally forgot about PWI forum's existence in entirety, lol.

Yeah I was considering making more videos, but for some reason recently my client has been crashing constantly every TW which kinda messes up fraps.

And for some reason I'm never on when the good PK actually happens. b:cry

Thanks for the tips! Really I just made them for others to recap what happened in those TWs. But yeah, will keep that in mind when I make new videos!

Cheers,
    Aries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    February 27, 2013

Second video from Nation Wars; this footage is from February 24th. Similar length to the previous video. There are always some fights that are easy, and so I just show the beginnings and ends of those fights to create a continuous timeline. Some of the fights were quite difficult, about half way through and towards the end. I like to think I've become much more accomplished at deciding when its safe to charge through enemy with flag, and when I should hang back and wait for assistance. Enjoy!
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Boy I really love that sin that APS'es you while flying. Freaking brilliant.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    March 1, 2013

Third Nation Wars video, footage from March 1. Seems that the longer each video gets, the more interesting. There were too many good fights for me to simply leave out of the video. If for nothing else, check it out for the Shastakovich Symphony 12, which is awesome! Enjoy.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    May 25, 2013

First time this TW season where Dynasty and Tempest, the two largest factions on Dreamweaver server, go head to head in a TW battle. I'm always one for including as much footage as I can then letting the viewer decide how much to watch; if you are short on time, refer to the highlights I posted in the info section. I probably tried to kill more than I aught to have, but it does make the video more interesting to watch at least, lol. More videos to come as I have time to make them! Cheers.

Also if a mod tries to close this for necro there will be hell to pay! That is all :3
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Necro. WTB Ban hammer. Educating clerics on how to pk contributes nothing to the game.

b:chuckle
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • PhantomDance - Lost City
    PhantomDance - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    May 25, 2013

First time this TW season where Dynasty and Tempest, the two largest factions on Dreamweaver server, go head to head in a TW battle. I'm always one for including as much footage as I can then letting the viewer decide how much to watch; if you are short on time, refer to the highlights I posted in the info section. I probably tried to kill more than I aught to have, but it does make the video more interesting to watch at least, lol. More videos to come as I have time to make them! Cheers.

Heard about big tw on dwr which i was interested in watching and somebody pointed me to this thread. It seems like it was a really fun war!

In terms of critique you play well but if I was in your squad I wouldn't be so pleased with the amount of DD you do- this isnt nw XD

We can see u really enjoy watching yourself but seriously u should have edited this down by ~50% or more! lol

Thanks for posting though!b:thanks
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Maybe next TW I'll edit. Its almost harder to edit out stuff than it is to simply leave it all in and let the viewer choose what to watch. With any luck we'll stomp Tempest next week in under an hour, making for a very easy to edit video lol.

And after watching the video a few times, I came to the same conclusion you did, I tried dding too much. Opportunities that looked safe turned into not so safe ones. Mind you I died a few times while doing the ol' healing and rebuffing procedure too, so can never be perfectly safe, but I could have eliminated roughly 3 or 4 deaths if I didn't do any dd at all. Mind you, at times I draw a bunch of dmg and survive it, which means somebody out there wasn't getting hit and dying, so in a way I was protecting them. Just as another way of looking at it.

Also, you might consider that practically all of the video shows me doing the things I do in TW. Its not like there's filler of me moving around, I'm always engaged in intensive action in the thick of the enemies strongest squads, in the heart of B lane.

And finally, for my own records, I want the complete picture. If I do that, I can easily rate my performance against past TWs to see how I've improved. Perhaps I'll do some more work in the about section for ppl who insist on seeing short videos... like...

"If you are a generation Y user who can only understand a video if its short and without substance, click 'here' and watch last 5 minutes of video"...
    "If you are a generation X user who has an attention span of 15 minutes, click 'here' and watch for 5 minutes, then click here and watch for 10"...
    "if you are a cleric, click here and watch all of it"...

maybe? :D

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Unless it's like a three hour long war, I really would not do any vids over 10-15mins or so. What I do for my vids is basically start from where we first engage the enemy until whenever either I died and went back, we wiped, or they wiped. Rinse+repeat until end of vid. I also cut out the pushes that honestly weren't that exciting (which, if it's longer than 30mins or so; yes there will be pushes that you can probably just cut and no one will care, trust me).

As for the vid itself, I only watched like 10mins of it because I'm not watching an hour long vid. Can forget that ****. Anyway...DDing, don't do it. You're the ONLY cleric in that squad. idgaf. Stop DDing like an idiot and heal+rebuff your squad. Seriously, there's points where like half your squad is dead/without cleric buffs and you're just DDing away like it's nothing. wtf. There's also a point where you start DDing without even rebuffing yourself about 4-5mins in. wtf, bro.

Also, why do you like...stand in front of your entire squad on the ground the entire time? You're a cleric. It's just asking to die and I'm honestly surprised you didn't die more than you did but I guess I didn't see many archers in those first ten minutes so I guess I know. You would get focused down so fast vs. any guild with a sufficient amount of well-geared archers and that isn't absolutely dumb though.

Last thing, AOE heal is terrible. I don't know why every single cleric has gotten into their mind to AOE heal nowadays, but it's terrible. Stop doing it. Not everyone is going to be in range and getting purifies and single-target heals to the people that need them is much better than wasting 4.5 seconds for AOE heal to go off in which time, those people could be dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Unless it's like a three hour long war, I really would not do any vids over 10-15mins or so. What I do for my vids is basically start from where we first engage the enemy until whenever either I died and went back, we wiped, or they wiped. Rinse+repeat until end of vid. I also cut out the pushes that honestly weren't that exciting (which, if it's longer than 30mins or so; yes there will be pushes that you can probably just cut and no one will care, trust me).

As for the vid itself, I only watched like 10mins of it because I'm not watching an hour long vid. Can forget that ****. Anyway...DDing, don't do it. You're the ONLY cleric in that squad. idgaf. Stop DDing like an idiot and heal+rebuff your squad. Seriously, there's points where like half your squad is dead/without cleric buffs and you're just DDing away like it's nothing. wtf. There's also a point where you start DDing without even rebuffing yourself about 4-5mins in. wtf, bro.

Also, why do you like...stand in front of your entire squad on the ground the entire time? You're a cleric. It's just asking to die and I'm honestly surprised you didn't die more than you did but I guess I didn't see many archers in those first ten minutes so I guess I know. You would get focused down so fast vs. any guild with a sufficient amount of well-geared archers and that isn't absolutely dumb though.

Last thing, AOE heal is terrible. I don't know why every single cleric has gotten into their mind to AOE heal nowadays, but it's terrible. Stop doing it. Not everyone is going to be in range and getting purifies and single-target heals to the people that need them is much better than wasting 4.5 seconds for AOE heal to go off in which time, those people could be dead.

Ahhh, you watched the first few minutes then stopped, lol. Well well, let me critique your critique.

1. This is my first TW in roughly 3 months, and the first serious TW either faction has done in months. Expect lots of little mistakes to be made at first while people remember how to do things. For the first few minutes, as a friend of mine pointed out, it looked like I was trying to make it into a nation war fight, but then I remembered my role a bit better, and in future TWs that'll get even better. Even in this fight, after about 30 minutes in things get much better (which is 15 minutes into video). Admittedly, and the one point of your rant I agree with, I dded too much and was occasionally (rarely) out of position.

2. The tw was 2.5 hours, which you could clearly have seen if you skipped to the end and check the time, says it right on the video in white letters right side of screen. I sped all the footage up 2x, though I might consider 2.5x for future long tws. And I *did* cut out almost every single death, the exception being the one where I showed that Tempest had pushed into our base. That only bought me about 15 less minutes of footage though, if that. Just how often do you die, that you save so much time cutting out your deaths? As to who cares for a complete TW video, faction members, and myself, mostly. Analyzing this video and getting feedback from friends, I've identified a dozen different ways our squad can improve. If the list of highlights was too complicated for you, just watch the final 10 minutes of the video if you want. The entire TW *WAS* intensive fighting, our squad was in the thick of lane B fighting most of their best DDs, which is actually pretty interesting to watch. Its not like those TWs showing a squad on a side lane, and you either wipe, or they wipe... it was a constant fighting, and at best I could have saved 1 or 2 minutes on occasion cutting out us approaching their base before more of their DDs flood out. If 1 hour is too long for you, you choose what you watch. Though you are doing a pretty good job of labeling yourself as the Generation Y I referenced in my above post, lol...

3. I'm not the only healer in squad, there's a mystic as well.

4. Tempest is not the most well coordinated guild, and, just like Dynasty and myself, is clearly rusty after months of no serious fights. Clearly you adapt your strategies to the guild, and to the gear. Just because you can't survive out in front of your squad doesn't mean no cleric can ever be there. When the squad is all well healed and buffed, I see no problem with joining my squad mates at the front and tab targeting stuff, till such time as heals are needed again. I'm really tanky, and I think dding is better than sitting there doing nothing, wasted time. Also keep in mind that 2 people is not half the squad (bm being one of the not-so-well geared people, and barb was uncharmed), and that I only went into violet dance to dd the one time, before staying in heal mode rest of time.

5. Chromatic healing beam has its uses under conditions like: bm stuns half your squad and uses blade tornado, or in base when more than 2 people are taking significant damage. Now half of my squad members are all geared just as well as I am, and the first tick of a blade tornado will not quite tick their charms. Thus, when I use chromatic healing beam, it heals right after blade tornado has done one tick of dmg, which restores my entire squad within range to full hp. This effectively ensures survival of these particular squad members, or buys them time to run out of the tornado's range. Range... are you aware (bet you aren't since you claim the skill is useless) that sage chromatic healing beam has a 26 meter.. RADIUS? Yes, it heals nearly as far as a stream of rejuvenation... in all directions. As a matter of fact, it usually heals more of the squad than it doesn't, since I usually am flying directly above and slightly behind my squad members. (You fly too far behind and your heals are no good, you keep having to fly 1-2 extra meters to use skills as the person you are healing moves, you gotta be bit more in front to have the fast response times you see in my video, and with my gear, being out front bit further isn't a problem anyways). Aoe heal is very useful when 3 or more people are taking serious damage... choose to save one with purifies and heals, or attempt to save all of them with an aoe heal, then evaluate who needs the single target heals? Seems like an obvious decision to me.

So I'm definitely going to have to question your credibility as being a judge of my skills, when you have neglected to properly research the video you intend to criticize so harshly. In the video I show nearly everything I did, which means the good and the bad... I'm hardly going to judge your 15 minutes videos on 2 minutes of footage, but you seem to feel that a few minutes of mine is enough to label it all. How absurd!

And, finally, if you really don't like my videos, or if you don't... care, then don't watch em, simple as that. From what friends and faction members say, there are clearly people who do care, and most importantly, I care to make complete videos that I can reference later, even if that means longer videos that not everybody will watch.

Cheers,

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Ahira - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I kind of agree with what phantomdance wrote and I have to say that i'm a little bit disappointed. When I was watching I couldnt help make the comparison with Nuke_Cleric's tw videos (no offence to Nuke_Cleric tho who's good in his own way! b:chuckle).

Its just when you said you want to show how to play cleric in support mode and then DD to make the video more interesting- for me thats a bit of a contradiction. A video of a good support cleric in tw would- indeed should- be the most boring video ever in my opinion lol! Also I dont think having amazing gear and being really tanky excuse a cleric from standing on the front lines in tw.b:shocked Personally if i decided to assist attack it would be from a position of relative safety.

In regards to length of the video yes its good to keep a full video for posterity but the generation x/y comment is a tad harsh. People always enjoy watching their own video's but what they find interesting another person will typically find half as interesting. So if it was me I would have cut about 30mins or so- yes quite a few of the good moments you highlighted would disappear but it would give a better narrative and improve overall enjoyment.

But on the whole I think you did good- but you're not among my favourite support clerics (yet!)b:cute
    --Retired--

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I kind of agree with what phantomdance wrote and I have to say that i'm a little bit disappointed. When I was watching I couldnt help make the comparison with Nuke_Cleric's tw videos (no offence to Nuke_Cleric tho who's good in his own way! b:chuckle).

Its just when you said you want to show how to play cleric in support mode and then DD to make the video more interesting- for me thats a bit of a contradiction. A video of a good support cleric in tw would- indeed should- be the most boring video ever in my opinion lol! Also I dont think having amazing gear and being really tanky excuse a cleric from standing on the front lines in tw.b:shocked Personally if i decided to assist attack it would be from a position of relative safety.

In regards to length of the video yes its good to keep a full video for posterity but the generation x/y comment is a tad harsh. People always enjoy watching their own video's but what they find interesting another person will typically find half as interesting. So if it was me I would have cut about 30mins or so- yes quite a few of the good moments you highlighted would disappear but it would give a better narrative and improve overall enjoyment.

But on the whole I think you did good- but you're not among my favourite support clerics (yet!)b:cute

This is rather more fair assessment. I'm definitely not saying my performance was perfect, for the reasons mentioned, and indeed this video may be watchable only because I did do risky or unnecessary dd at times. Perhaps I should say that most of the TW I do good support, just not entirely. Again, it took me looking at video a few times to notice this so clearly, so if nothing else, its been useful for me, lol. If I ever do have a perfect TW, it'll probably be quite boring as you say, cuz I won't die, won't get much in the line of fire, lol. Maybe they'll try sending more sins after me, though I doubt that'll work for em. We, shall, see!
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It's fine to release videos of any length, but unless someone knows you very well, they probably won't watch more than 10 minutes of it. If they never watched your video before and the first few minutes suck, they'll probably stop there.

So basically, if you want to entertain people, keep it under 15 minutes. If you're doing like a documentary, that's fine, but don't expect too many people to watch it.

Thats all xD
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Let me get this straight. You find my videos dissappointing because I DD in TW ocasionally? I find playing support role 100% of the time extremely boring and from time to time it's good to spice it up and do some DD, more so if you are capable of great damage with full r9rr. Not to mention in some situations DDing might be the best choice. It could be devastating for the TW to let go of an opportunity to kill a cata barb(s) or a high dmg DD just because you adapted a "support-only" mindset.

Playing support is just 1 side of the coin when it comes to clerics. I'm not saying stop supporting your team, I'm actually against clerics who don't support at all or too little. My advice to all clerics out there is to not be afraid to explore your toon, that's the only way you will become good at pvp. I wouldn't measure if a cleric is skilled or not based support or DD only but on how they react to different situations that involves both and their ability to think ahead.

@Ahelia: I agree the length of the video is way too much for an average pwi youtuber who's just going through videos. Only a few ppl who know you personally would take it upon themselves to watch the whole 1hr mini movie. I think I have like 2 videos of 40+ minutes where ppl complained about the same thing and they are right so to me the video is just there for the sake of remembering that TW which is also not a bad thing.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It'd be a lot of work but I suppose I could post two versions of the same TW... I'd like to be optimistic though, and have people read the info section 'for the casual viewer, start watching at minute XX through to end', which'd give them a sense of the TW while letting me have the whole thing as a documentation thing. There are those of my faction who might be interested in the whole thing for purposes of studying it, but as you say, people not directly related to the TW do want shorter viewing times. Perhaps I'll set up a poll asking people what they think.

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Ahira - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Let me get this straight. You find my videos dissappointing because I DD in TW ocasionally? I find playing support role 100% of the time extremely boring and from time to time it's good to spice it up and do some DD, more so if you are capable of great damage with full r9rr. Not to mention in some situations DDing might be the best choice. It could be devastating for the TW to let go of an opportunity to kill a cata barb(s) or a high dmg DD just because you adapted a "support-only" mindset.

Playing support is just 1 side of the coin when it comes to clerics. I'm not saying stop supporting your team, I'm actually against clerics who don't support at all or too little. My advice to all clerics out there is to not be afraid to explore your toon, that's the only way you will become good at pvp. I wouldn't measure if a cleric is skilled or not based support or DD only but on how they react to different situations that involves both and their ability to think ahead.

And my advice would be to actually take a few seconds and re-read my post. You'll realise my disappointment is not in your video's at all- which I actually enjoy very much. My point was in regards to Aeliah stating this video is of a cleric in support mode (it was in another thread incidentally) and then subsequently watching DD/suiciding!(Edit: sorry bit of an exaggeration! )b:chuckle

Gosh everyone so touchy these days! b:shocked
    --Retired--

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    1h + TW video is way way too much for any person
    and yeah clerics tw videos are not the most exciting to watch also so ask even yourself what would you do

Take 1h+ from your time and watch a cleric's tw video or take 90 mins+ to watch a movie?
    From my point of view a tw video shouldn't be longer than 20 mins .
    Also i understand that maybe u are rusty and the other guild is not so smart at killing clerics but what would motivate a person to watch a way too long tw video where cleric dd's from the start ?

b:surrender Also in 2 tw's i found myself in position to dd and i felt like ... omg this is so wrong and this happened when all guild was in base and we had to push them out at any cost and tbh i felt i am playing the wrong class in tw
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    answering the previus post. if the video is to enlight ur own faction to see how stuffs were going on, and to see what mistakes ur squad made in that tw, i dont see anythng bad about the lenght of the video. i like clerics tw videos couse u can see all the squad and not just one person. yet if u watched it to have fun, then u should watch a movie as u stated. if u watched to see how aeliah performed tw,or how dynasty performed tw, or how his squad performed tw, then it is a good video.

anyways, i am glad yesterday he didnt recorded our 3 matches, he totally ***** me!!!! i need to improve QQ need to get r9rr asap QQ. anyways i am tryingto counter his combo, i think i know how but i will have to test it wiht him :P.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Yeah, it all depends on what your purpose is.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Well check the youtube page for the video again and tell me what you think. I editted the about section so you can't fail to miss in bold letters, 'casual viewer start watching here' thing. I think all in all a casual viewer wants to see a bit of action, then the end of the tw.

Course, this is less of an issue of the tw isn't so darn long lol. We shall see how things play out this coming weekend.

Interestingly enough, in comparison with nation wars I thought I was hardly dding at all, but watching the video I realized just how many times I moved into an unsafe location to do a nice little aoe. I'll have to watch out for that more often lol.

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

edited May 2013
    Options
    And my advice would be to actually take a few seconds and re-read my post. You'll realise my disappointment is not in your video's at all- which I actually enjoy very much. My point was in regards to Aeliah stating this video is of a cleric in support mode (it was in another thread incidentally) and then subsequently watching DD/suiciding!(Edit: sorry bit of an exaggeration! )b:chuckle

Gosh everyone so touchy these days! b:shocked

My apologies for misunderstanding then. Didn't mean to sound controversial or anything was just curious. b:shocked
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    My apologies for misunderstanding then. Didn't mean to sound controversial or anything was just curious. b:shocked

Drama QUeen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Drama QUeen

Don't make me call ladyblondeh on you! b:laugh
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    May 31, 2013

Nation Wars from May 31, 2013. Different format for this video; first I show an entire battle, then I show snippets from others. There are some interesting features, lol. Enjoy~
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    June 4, 2013

Footage from May 30th. This will be the first of a number of west arch pvp videos. Here I go head to head in an extraordinary battle against the server's best geared archer (there is no improvement he can make to his gear except to get faction base helm, which isn't possible at this time). The results? Watch to find out.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d