bots 4, players 1

Comments

• FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    this is coming from the botmaster himself. u bot and we all know it. when u had ur sig up u hadover 2 mill+ dq points....that is alot of botting fay. also to point out i never see u farm in hell, or heaven. your always selling herb and apo and cheap prices and u never buy or sale apo/herb. and your asking me if i bot ? coming from a man that really does bot. where is ur sig at bottom when u reply to a message with the 2+ mill dq points rallied up from someone who used bots to farm DQ and farm Herb. sounds like u need to sit down and not ever reply in this section 6-1-25 botmaster

b:chuckle u cry baby bot master. u cash crazy and cry about other. go spend more of ur stupid money then go quit game. b:laugh see alot dyn in heaven/hell all time, wait they botting crazy and you protect ur friends. b:shutup did botter cry about bot when u and ur friend bot.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Then you didn't play this game for a long long long time.......................

On Lost City server there are many bots, some of them are active for several months or even years now. I could name and shame them, but unfortunately forum rules protect them.

No one cares about them, neither GMs nor RPKer (they are all too busy with killing lower geared toons/ toons with lower lvl).

PWI rule No.1: There are rules. But no one will enforce them.
    PWI rule No.2: Break the rules, and you will get awarded.

Bots using items/spell that don't exist
  • Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver
    Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:chuckle u cry baby bot master. u cash crazy and cry about other. go spend more of ur stupid money then go quit game. b:laugh see alot dyn in heaven/hell all time, wait they botting crazy and you protect ur friends. b:shutup did botter cry about bot when u and ur friend bot.

wtf, where is your english grammar at. someone translate this from him. he uses a bot to much starting to sound like a robot. i would like to know how u see alot of dyn in hell, kinda funny. i never see u in hell, omg ur harma and bloody. all us farmers know its u bottin in hellb:bye
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wtf, where is your english grammar at. someone translate this from him. he uses a bot to much starting to sound like a robot. i would like to know how u see alot of dyn in hell, kinda funny. i never see u in hell, omg ur harma and bloody. all us farmers know its u bottin in hellb:bye

b:laugh bot like u alway cry. go sumbit ticket on them and record it. Those are ur dyn member botting, dam go head spam GM. u proclaim everything is me.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    this is coming from the botmaster himself. u bot and we all know it. when u had ur sig up u hadover 2 mill+ dq points....that is alot of botting fay. also to point out i never see u farm in hell, or heaven. your always selling herb and apo and cheap prices and u never buy or sale apo/herb. and your asking me if i bot ? coming from a man that really does bot. where is ur sig at bottom when u reply to a message with the 2+ mill dq points rallied up from someone who used bots to farm DQ and farm Herb. sounds like u need to sit down and not ever reply in this section 6-1-25 botmaster

While i won't disagree about the botting issue, i do have to say they need to tweak their botting program. Its a pretty shabby program if they only have 2 mill dq pts. I can so out do any botting program out there without even trying.
    >>>b:cool<<<
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    didnt see any bot for a long long long time.......................

agree
  • haywiz
    haywiz Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Remember if it were not for cash shoppers, there would be no PWI.
    If Cash Shoppers quit game cuz of BOTTERS, everyone loses.

Because of BOTS DQ items have no value,
    Because of BOTS snowmen probably wont be in arch at Christmas,
    Because of BOTS I foresee Event Gold be taken away soon from DQ points.
    Because of BOTS no one can make ingame coin cuz the BOTTERS undersell cuz of NO effort to farm.
    Because of BOTS (more than likely) is why MoG were removed from DQ rewards.
    I am sure there are more "Because of BOTS" but cant think of them all at one time.

BOTS need to be eliminated by whatever means necessary, and I still think their mains that benefited from violations of ToS should also be eliminated.
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    Bowncr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    haywiz wrote: »
    Remember if it were not for cash shoppers, there would be no PWI.
    If Cash Shoppers quit game cuz of BOTTERS, everyone loses.

Same goes for the non-cash players too.If the non-cash players quit game cuz of botters, who will the cash players have to sell their chased items to? PWI would not still be running if it wasnt for non-cash players as well as cash players. But regardless botters need to be removed, and bring balance back into game between cash players and non-cash players.
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    You know it's really messed up when they bann someone for breaking TW rules, when it has no real effect on the games economy. But some breaking rules about cheating(aka botters) the game to get an advatange over others dont get banned, and has really effected the games economy. In the past 24 hours herbs have droped 2-3k, tiery herbs have droped to 990coin, that's just messed up. If ur ganna enforce the TW rules and bann people for breaking them, u need to enforce the botting rules as well and remove the bot's from the game. Soon the heaven/hell herbs aint even ganna be worth npc price.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    when u had ur sig up u hadover 2 mill+ dq points....that is alot of botting fay.

I'm sure, given the time it was originally put up as a sig, that the 2 million points had nothing to do with botting and everything to do with the promo on heroic chests.

I know several people whose dragon points went into the millions after that promo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver
    Frodoteabagg - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm sure, given the time it was originally put up as a sig, that the 2 million points had nothing to do with botting and everything to do with the promo on heroic chests.

I know several people whose dragon points went into the millions after that promo.

i caught myself after i posted it, he actually had 6 mill DQ. but that is not relevant anymore. what is, that he is free to bot, isnt botting a bannable offense due to pwi ToS ? If so, why isnt he banned? also they can bann ppl for calling others names in World Chat but not bann for cheating ( bots )kinda hypocritical. would like for a gm to reply to this, us farmers need an answer to this, why are bot allowed to cheat? and ppl can get banned for calling he/she names ( not here on behalf of someone getting banned ) i just see it alot. im here on behalf of the true farmers who depends on farming for ingame coins. bots have hurt the games economy on dreamweaver server, there are 4 bots in hell. there is a new bot program that allows the bot to get on a mount and farm up to 6 places at once. GM's if u do exist, plz reply
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    GM's if u do exist, plz reply

Gm's do exist, the big question is. How much are these botters paying them to not reply and turn the other cheek? Cuz we all pretty much know all these botters are cash shoppers, why else would nothing be done about them.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i caught myself after i posted it, he actually had 6 mill DQ. but that is not relevant anymore. what is, that he is free to bot, isnt botting a bannable offense due to pwi ToS ? If so, why isnt he banned? also they can bann ppl for calling others names in World Chat but not bann for cheating ( bots )kinda hypocritical. would like for a gm to reply to this, us farmers need an answer to this, why are bot allowed to cheat? and ppl can get banned for calling he/she names ( not here on behalf of someone getting banned ) i just see it alot. im here on behalf of the true farmers who depends on farming for ingame coins. bots have hurt the games economy on dreamweaver server, there are 4 bots in hell. there is a new bot program that allows the bot to get on a mount and farm up to 6 places at once. GM's if u do exist, plz reply

Jeebus. I am just happy the pots are super cheap cuz of them lol. I don't wanna pay 100k for a freaking ironguard powder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    b:laugh u alway cry about bot, why 2x dyn member bot all time. why u protect ur own guild member? why wait ru bot

Your quick to point a finger at him. Why would he work to remove bot's, if he ran a bot himself? My geuss he wouldnt. But how many bots u been running a day in heaven/hell? Cuz everyone knows u bot. Plus dont see u voteing on bot removal, but someone u accuse of botting does, that really dont make sence to do. Really should think things threw before jumping to conclusions like that.
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Jeebus. I am just happy the pots are super cheap cuz of them lol. I don't wanna pay 100k for a freaking ironguard powder.

These bot's may not be effectiong u really. But what about ur faction members/friends? How are these bot's effecting them on makeing coin in the game for gear? That's the problem, noone thinks about how it's effecting others, just on how it effect's themselfs. I know of a barb that can only play for maybe 2 hours a day. He sure seems to still take REAL time to farm out herbs in heaven/hell to try and make some coin. And cuz of these botters he's makeing less coin then before in them 2 hours he can play. I'd love to be able to see him makeing the coin he use to before these bot's took over. So why can't these others take REAL time out to farm like they should.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    These bot's may not be effectiong u really. But what about ur faction members/friends? How are these bot's effecting them on makeing coin in the game for gear? That's the problem, noone thinks about how it's effecting others, just on how it effect's themselfs. I know of a barb that can only play for maybe 2 hours a day. He sure seems to still take REAL time to farm out herbs in heaven/hell to try and make some coin. And cuz of these botters he's makeing less coin then before in them 2 hours he can play. I'd love to be able to see him makeing the coin he use to before these bot's took over. So why can't these others take REAL time out to farm like they should.

'cause PWE lets people get away with botting. All you gotta do is send a little money their way. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    'cause PWE lets people get away with botting. All you gotta do is send a little money their way. b:chuckle

b:chuckle I've noticed that one. All comes down to people being to greedy to even care. But PWI will start careing when all the non-cash players leave. All that will be left is cash players that are ganna get bord of 3 hour TW's agenst other cash shoppers they can't beat just match up to. And when they have noone to sell items to from the boutique, cuz all cash shoppers will have everything they need and want. And aint ganna want it anymore, in the end the whole game will crash. And they only real people to blame is PWI themselfs. All these bots became more and more after NW was put in. Sin's and BM's can't farm nirvy no more and sell raps a 1.4mil each or cannys at 300k each no more. They seen since NW herbs/apo came more in demand and is now destroying the prices on herbs/apo.
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    b:chuckle I've noticed that one. All comes down to people being to greedy to even care. But PWI will start careing when all the non-cash players leave. All that will be left is cash players that are ganna get bord of 3 hour TW's agenst other cash shoppers they can't beat just match up to. And when they have noone to sell items to from the boutique, cuz all cash shoppers will have everything they need and want. And aint ganna want it anymore, in the end the whole game will crash. And they only real people to blame is PWI themselfs. All these bots became more and more after NW was put in. Sin's and BM's can't farm nirvy no more and sell raps a 1.4mil each or cannys at 300k each no more. They seen since NW herbs/apo came more in demand and is now destroying the prices on herbs/apo.

People are greedy because they feel like everything is for them. Market Issue
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013

cheaper is better
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    People are greedy because they feel like everything is for them. Market Issue

As a result the average person expected more and more things to be happy.
  • beizu
    beizu Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    It does not matter if the bot is being controlled by a paying player, a non-paying player, a high level, or a newbie. Anyone that bots should be punished. Same thing goes for any violation.

This whole "of course nothing will/should be done, those are the paying players" attitude is just stupid. Then again, all of these game publishers are the same when it comes to stuff like this so I expect no different... Really though? It's just stupid. With that attitude, anyone at work should be able to ignore their responsibility. ("Oh, you want service? Yeah, sorry bro, but the guy in line behind you is a regular customer, and he pays a lot! Get out of the store.")

Although players should report things like this, it is not their job to be the game's police force. Players play to play the game (that sounds like a tongue twister...), not to waste their time filling in reports. I don't think players would mind filling in a quick report once in a blue moon, but when they spend more time filling in tickets compared to the time they spend playing, that's when you know there's a problem.

If a "patrol force" is set up, it should be composed of PWE staff, not players.

Just saying, it would be nice to see a game publisher that has more principles than the majority out there when it comes to things like this.
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    beizu wrote: »
    It does not matter if the bot is being controlled by a paying player, a non-paying player, a high level, or a newbie. Anyone that bots should be punished. Same thing goes for any violation.

This whole "of course nothing will/should be done, those are the paying players" attitude is just stupid. Then again, all of these game publishers are the same when it comes to stuff like this so I expect no different... Really though? It's just stupid. With that attitude, anyone at work should be able to ignore their responsibility. ("Oh, you want service? Yeah, sorry bro, but the guy in line behind you is a regular customer, and he pays a lot! Get out of the store.")

Although players should report things like this, it is not their job to be the game's police force. Players play to play the game (that sounds like a tongue twister...), not to waste their time filling in reports. I don't think players would mind filling in a quick report once in a blue moon, but when they spend more time filling in tickets compared to the time they spend playing, that's when you know there's a problem.

Just saying, it would be nice to see a game publisher that has more principles than the majority out there when it comes to things like this.

Ok, so I have checked many servers and the bot situation is the worst I have experienced in ANY game I've ever played. They are so rampant, it's hard to complete quests sometimes. It's bad enough that players steal your kills out from under your nose.
  • Bowncr - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    beizu wrote: »

The GM's know this has become a big problem, but they wont do anything about cuz these botter's are paying off the GM's to keep thier bot's going. They aint ganna stop them when they getting more and more cash to let them go on. Thier's only 2 real way's to get GM's main attention on things and to take care of things. 1.) You pay them money to take care of the problem. or 2.) A lawsuiet. If it's not either of them 2 things, they just say "oh well we can't do anything about it" or "we are working on takeing care of it" but it never does get taken care of.
    I know the GM's are reading these, so take action and do something about them. You got a poll on these threads, why dont ya look and see the 120+ people that have voted to remove them. If not, geuss more and more will end up quitting, and thier be nothing left to PWI.
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    The GM's know this has become a big problem, but they wont do anything about cuz these botter's are paying off the GM's to keep thier bot's going. They aint ganna stop them when they getting more and more cash to let them go on. Thier's only 2 real way's to get GM's main attention on things and to take care of things. 1.) You pay them money to take care of the problem. or 2.) A lawsuiet. If it's not either of them 2 things, they just say "oh well we can't do anything about it" or "we are working on takeing care of it" but it never does get taken care of.
    I know the GM's are reading these, so take action and do something about them. You got a poll on these threads, why dont ya look and see the 120+ people that have voted to remove them. If not, geuss more and more will end up quitting, and thier be nothing left to PWI.

Solving the bot problem is quit the game.
  • revkhawlah
    revkhawlah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Strangely after using my alts to report the bots the at least disappeared on the sites in 1kcity and sirry wine camp where I used to see em

Maybe gm was fed up with me but not my altsb:chuckle
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have me own ways of dealing with bots... muahaha

+1
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wonder why this issue isn't fixed. It's been known since the start of the game back then in 2008.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tempted to show what a true bot problem is like. b:chuckle
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    PWE is the only gaming company in many years of playing MMOs, that really has done little or nothing about botters.

A few games I've played, have had their bot issues, but in due course, very heavy ban hands slapped them into the abyss of permabanland. It sometimes took a few weeks, but it was effective. Other games had active GMs in game that had loaded ban bazookas. You wouldn't always see the GMs, but they were there. A GM would magically appear, and a known bot would go *poof*

Ironically the PWI forums are policed infinite times more than the game. Forum mods are like shooting fish in a barrel...In game GMs is like finding a needle in the middle of the Atlantic.

Maybe PWE doesn't care, at least that's what I gather. Their in game ban stick is about as big as a flea pe.ni.s
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2013
    Tempted to show what a true bot problem is like. b:chuckle
    There used to be a video showing the bot problem on PW-CN, but I can't seem to find it atm.
    Found this vid while looking for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]