DQ Items worthless

Options

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    delvizz wrote: »
    Hi. I didn't know about that problem and just was doing some qwests on my lil bm. Of couse, very soon i found out that dq-item "pendant glacia" costs only 1 coin and was very surprised. I wrote a letter in support and got an answer.

"Unfortunately, there may be some delays with the DQ point system. As more users sell DQ eligible items, it may cause some slow downs. We are aware of this situation and are looking into making improvements for a later update since the recent expansion was released. Please wait for a few days before viewing the new point total again."

You've got me totally confused by this post... you say you were upset that DQ's were reduced to one coin so you submitted a ticket? But the answer you quoted indicates you asked about points not updating on the website, not about DQ value.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • delvizz
    delvizz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My qwestion was:
    "Sry if asking u smth u know but i was rly surprised that dq-item (pendant glacia) costs only 1 coin. Idk yet what about others dq-items and is it normal.."
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    delvizz wrote: »
    My qwestion was:
    "Sry if asking u smth u know but i was rly surprised that dq-item (pendant glacia) costs only 1 coin. Idk yet what about others dq-items and is it normal.."

My question was:
    "Sorry if Im asking you something you known, but I was really surprised that Dragon Quest items (like a pendant of glacia) now cost only 1 coin. I didn't knew yet about others Dragon Quest items and if it is normal."

Fixed your grammar a bit. b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • delvizz
    delvizz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "I don't known"?.. English is not my native language but I'm sure your version is not correct b:surrender
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Or the people who just don't want R9. lol

The easiest solution would be to just add something like exctasy cards. For x DQ points, you get x coins. Our people still get their coins, and China can happily stay with their antibot measures.

Actually, thats not a bad idea. Im sure they could add up the old amount dqs were worth in coins, then convert that amount into how much each would be worth in dq points, average it out, then require that number of points for an exctasy card or an excitement card.

I support this. Btw, they could do the same thing to address the delta coin issue because you get chest of coins (500 dq pts)

The only real issue would be that there are still dqs worth coin, lv 81, 91, 101.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Or the people who just don't want R9. lol

The easiest solution would be to just add something like exctasy cards. For x DQ points, you get x coins. Our people still get their coins, and China can happily stay with their antibot measures.

I think you need to be very cautious about adding a way to convert DQ points directly into coin. There are people who have tens of millions of DQ points from the Heroic Chest promotion glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think you need to be very cautious about adding a way to convert DQ points directly into coin. There are people who have tens of millions of DQ points from the Heroic Chest promotion glitch.

I thought about that. But it's awfully hard to come up with something that wouldn't effect China, yet is fair to our players. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Terahnis - Archosaur
    Terahnis - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Adding my name to this. New player (6 weeks or so) fantastic game, but at level 40 I am reaching the point where all my quest rewards are going solely on repairs. Skills? Can't afford them, I have the spirit but not the coin. Hope they sort this out soon be a shame to have to find another game that isn't trying to milk their customers dry. F2P means Free to Play with micro-transactions to make life easier. If they become a necessity then go full subscription and don't take us for idiots PWI.
  • fawye
    fawye Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My question was:
    "Sorry if Im asking you something you known, but I was really surprised that Dragon Quest items (like a pendant of glacia) now cost only 1 coin. I didn't knew yet about others Dragon Quest items and if it is normal."

Fixed your grammar a bit. b:bye

Maybe you should worry about your own grammar before correcting other people.

Having to spend your DQ points into coins would suck. It could be "better than nothing" but it would take players chance at Event Gold, for example. IMO, they should find another way to get coins in game (increase the price on dropped gear, mats, w/e) or convince China to leave DQ price alone for our version. I don't think either option is gonna happen though.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    You so remind me of Frankie ans his empty promises...

Pleaaase PWI, Hire back Spoon!

Another proof that you do absolutely ZERO testing on your patches before releasing them...

Hello Everyone,

We'll be sending China a very nasty green shaped object with a red atomic symbol on it and the words "F@#$ Yeah!" don't worry glass crater coming soon. b:laugh
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Boys and girls, no need to be vulgar/prone to name-calling if things irritate you. It is a much immature and unfunny bad habit you guys have (such an example of this is represented by the above post).
    I can understand and agree this unexpected change is highly annoying and that I sincerely wish it will be reverted as soon as possible, as I wrote in my past message from this thread.

That said, I had forgotten to add that I guess I will take a nice break from PWI after this 2x, by the time the trouble is corrected... And if not, I just will be watching from afar for a long while. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Boys and girls, no need to be vulgar/prone to name-calling if things irritate you. It is a much immature and unfunny bad habit you guys have (such an example of this is represented by the above post).
    I can understand and agree this unexpected change is highly annoying and that I sincerely wish it will be reverted as soon as possible, as I wrote in my past message from this thread.

That said, I had forgotten to add that I guess I will take a nice break from PWI after this 2x, by the time the trouble is corrected... And if not, I just will be watching from afar for a long while. b:surrender
    It's not going to be reverted this 2x drop we got is just to troll the lower lvl's who's dq's aren't worth ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think PWI's strategy is to cater completely to "casual" players -- those who logon every few days, do a few quests, and logoff. The way quests have been dumbed down suggests this is so.

PWI has completely turned its back on those of us who spend many hours in the game world each day. I've done all the quests many times over, but I still enjoy grinding and "earning" my perks. Problem is, this game has become all about instant gratification. I can overlook that because I largely do my own thing, but PWI is slowly doing their utmost to pidgeonhole all of us into one playstyle. It's infuriating.

As for nerfing DQ items specifically, just how in the h3ll is a low-level barb going to pay for equipment repairs? I can come to no other conclusion than that this is yet another example of PWI's being the MOST expensive F2P game going. I want PWI to be profitable, but petty greed like this just stupid.

Best think PWI could do is to open a P2P server that has NO cash shop and no other mechanism for players to infuse real world money other than their monthly subscription. But I'm not holding my breath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's not going to be reverted this 2x drop we got is just to troll the lower lvl's who's dq's aren't worth ****.

And risk a massive community departure? That's a risky move that had to be addressed as once.
    But again, I am no GM or Genie in the Bottle/of the Lamp/other supranatural wish-granting entity. b:surrender
    I think PWI's strategy is to cater completely to "casual" players -- those who logon every few days, do a few quests, and logoff. The way quests have been dumbed down suggests this is so.

PWI has completely turned its back on those of us who spend many hours in the game world each day. I've done all the quests many times over, but I still enjoy grinding and "earning" my perks. Problem is, this game has become all about instant gratification. I can overlook that because I largely do my own thing, but PWI is slowly doing their utmost to pidgeonhole all of us into one playstyle. It's infuriating.

As for nerfing DQ items specifically, just how in the h3ll is a low-level barb going to pay for equipment repairs? I can come to no other conclusion than that this is yet another example of PWI's being the MOST expensive F2P game going. I want PWI to be profitable, but petty greed like this just stupid.

Best think PWI could do is to open a P2P server that has NO cash shop and no other mechanism for players to infuse real world money other than their monthly subscription. But I'm not holding my breath.

I agree with you on this.
    But again, even the newbies are discouraged as soon as they gain levels. Only the heavy cash shoppers will laugh at this.
    Those who played since the early days of the game also have seen all of the bad decisions management took in the past (and I am among them).

And it's not that PWI is a game that suffers from a lack of fresh cash from the players.
    Each time I witness Duke's red spam or those who brag about r9 recast (among others), but also those who show their exclusive 'zen spending rewards' off (like the black or red fox mount) I can see that people spend quite a bunch of money each time.

Rant of the Day:
    And please higher ups, the idea that PW China is suffering from botters and that we have to suffer from it because the patches are handed 'as is' is a proper bag of nonsense, to remain polite. There was a DQ price nerfing supposedly compensated by the DQ rewards system.
    What are you proposing this time? b:scorn
  • Jiris - Sanctuary
    Jiris - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Solutions

1.- improve the sale price for the low mid lvl dropped items.
    2.- reduce the cost of the skills, you already did the same thing with quest mobs ammount.
    3.- leave and lose alot of ppl of playing
    4.- return the dq items to their normal price without the consent of china, we arent from that place, we play without bots, why should we us be punished.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Solutions

2.- reduce the cost of the skills, you already did the same thing with quest mobs ammount.
    4.- return the dq items to their normal price without the consent of china, we arent from that place, we play without bots, why should we us be punished.

I agree with #4 I know they made this game but they are a country on another continent we have our own GM's why the hell should China run our version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I agree with #4 I know they made this game but they are a country on another continent we have our own GM's why the hell should China run our version.

Because it's their property. At least GMs said they are looking into it. We'll just have to give it some time. b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Solutions

For your first proposal, I'd rather sell them to merchant players... NPCing them is such a waste.

The second one seems nice enough, even if, in the end, DQs will just be deemed as utterly useless items (and I don't think the DQ system alone will justify anything).

The third one is a dreaded possibility. That said, too many people have threatened to leave but are still here. Don't ask me why that happens. If I were to quit, I would not state it and silently move away.

The last one is the most logical idea... That said, I still wonder if the PWE's influence (namely GMs, V4 and so on) will be enough to reverse things. b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If DQ items are worthless, why are merchants still buying them? b:lipcurl

Merchants don't dabble in things that don't make them money in the long run. It is sad that dq points are worthless for low levels, but one has to look at the intent of what those items are used for.

If players simply farm them just to sell them to get money. I would rather recommend to nerf the drop rate of dq items at lower, and increase the drop rate of armours and weapons.

If dq items are farmed for dragon quest. The npc value of the item does not matter.

If dq items are farmed for dq points, the npc value is a hit, but other mat drops still covers the repairs cost.

People should clarify which of the categories they really farm dq for.
    edited November 2012
    Options

Merchants don't dabble in things that don't make them money in the long run. It is sad that dq points are worthless for low levels, but one has to look at the intent of what those items are used for.

If players simply farm them just to sell them to get money. I would rather recommend to nerf the drop rate of dq items at lower, and increase the drop rate of armours and weapons.

If dq items are farmed for dragon quest. The npc value of the item does not matter.

If dq items are farmed for dq points, the npc value is a hit, but other mat drops still covers the repairs cost.

The only DQ's I see merc's buying are the high lvl ones that are still worth money to a vendor and give the most dq points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The only DQ's I see merc's buying are the high lvl ones that are still worth money to a vendor and give the most dq points.

Let's take Yin-Yang Charm, i believe that is nerfed. 15 points.

50k dq points = 1 demon/sage card.

50 000 / 15 = 3 334

It usually costs about 5m of perfect chest of coins to get a demon sage card.

So 5 000 000 / 3 334 = 1 500 each.

If you buy each item at 300~1.2k. Sell the equivalent of 50k dq points to one person for 5m. You make a fair penny of these dq items. You also help out the players by giving them money. You help yourself for gaining profit from this. You help the players buying from you to get demon/sage cards a service that few if anyone provides on any server.

Just a thought, i probably gave some of you ideas, and ruined it for others b:chuckle b:surrender.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options

If this post was directed to me, I will be pleased to reply. If not, I will reply anyway. b:laugh

Well... DQs 20 and 31 are used for the bankers' quests 'safe extension'. Naturally, demand for them should not disappear (unless there is no demand for them anymore due to a lack of new players/new classes).

I saw no demand for the other low level DQs (claw, ghost charm and such) because they are only used for either DQ points or in-game coins (but since they were nerfed to 1 coin each, the latter is not applicable anymore). Merchants are exclusively interested in either the lv 20, 31 and on the other side of the spectrum, lv 70+ DQs (due to a higher increase of the DQ points if NPCed).

If you increase the drop rate of equipment pieces, their market value should drop if you take it logically (but again, some greedy fools of merchants put the prices they want). I am not sure this would solve anything.

Do people still do Dragon Quests anymore? The Silver Mane and Violet Lightning are low-tier mounts, lost in the shuffle. The mold 'Fine Pataka of Bodhi' can be gotten via the orders (If I am not mistaken) and the only exclusive one left is the 'Bracers of Blood Moon', which is a pain in the butt to obtain.

Have fun farming materials from monsters. I did grind a lot in the past for BOTH mats and DQs. If my own total gains are stupidly nerfed like that, it's not just repairs that I am concerned about (what's more, I harvest ores and metal mats to cover repairs and purchases... The herbal market is quite dead too -except for the highest tier one-).

And so, to answer your question, I obtained DQs as a result of questing/grinding and this to make in-game coins that could be used for purchases, repairs and skill updates.

The only time I used DQ points was when the .ini partial rule change was put into effect (thus a recent purchase of makeover scrolls). Before that, I was radically against the DQ point system... I felt that it was unfair we were not consulted on this before it was applied. Needless to say the feeling is back and that there is no excuse if it's definitive.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If this post was directed to me, I will be pleased to reply. If not, I will reply anyway. b:laugh

Well... DQs 20 and 31 are used for the bankers' quests 'safe extension'. Naturally, demand for them should not disappear (unless there is no demand for them anymore due to a lack of new players/new classes).

I saw no demand for the other low level DQs (claw, ghost charm and such) because they are only used for either DQ points or in-game coins (but since they were nerfed to 1 coin each, the latter is not applicable anymore). Merchants are exclusively interested in either the lv 20, 31 and on the other side of the spectrum, lv 70+ DQs (due to a higher increase of the DQ points).

If you increase the drop rate of equipment pieces, their market value should drop if you take it logically (but again, some greedy fools of merchants put the prices they want). I am not sure this would solve anything.

Do people still do Dragon Quests anymore? The Silver Mane and Violet Lightning are low-tier mounts, lost in the shuffle. The mold 'Fine Pataka of Bodhi' can be gotten via the orders (If I am not mistaken) and the only exclusive one left is the 'Bracers of Blood Moon', which is a pain in the butt to obtain.

Have fun farming materials from monsters. I did grind a lot in the past for BOTH mats and DQs. If my own total gains are stupidly nerfed like that, it's not just repairs that I am concerned about (what's more, I harvest ores and metal mats to cover repairs and purchases... The herbal market is quite dead too -except for the highest tier one-).

And so, to answer your question, I obtained DQs as a result of questing/grinding and this to make in-game coins that could be used for purchases, repairs and skill updates.

It was directed generally at people, not you in particular, but i appreciate your reply, thank you.

DQ molds that seem to sell in the 20~35m range on sanctuary if i am not confusing them. Braces of Blood Moon and Vambraces of Blood Moon

I sold two pair of the LA ones for 30m each when i was leveling up. Prices might have dropped for these items, i am not sure, that was about 8 months ago. I would still expect those molds/items to sell well. Considering people buy silver badges for 1m easily.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It was directed generally at people, not you in particular, but i appreciate your reply, thank you.

DQ molds that seem to sell in the 20~35m range on sanctuary if i am not confusing them. Braces of Blood Moon and Vambraces of Blood Moon

I sold two pair of the LA ones for 30m each when i was leveling up. Prices might have dropped for these items, i am not sure, that was about 8 months ago. I would still expect those molds/items to sell well. Considering people buy silver badges for 1m easily.

Well, no problem at all. Thanks for reading my long rant, which I hope was clear, insightful, helpful and something that will help to make a change.

Oh, you can see I never paid attention to the Dragon Quest feature at all, since I did not even remember there were a HA and LA version of these -interval bracers.
    Just the introduction quest I did once and long ago (because I thought it was a regular quest) was enough for me... I never wanted to do that again. b:surrender.

Well, if that worked for you, that's good.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options

These were the first and last bracers I hardcore farmed for my sin. They have more p.def than the tt90 gold bracers. And they are tradeable. Thanks to my cleric, I had them by the time I was level 60 and they were fantastic at that level. I sold them off for like 40 mil ish way back when and was able to get my tt99 bracers with immac place holders and a good chunk of the change saved up for the tt99 boots as well. Since total costs of both were like 51 mil I think at the time. Not bad at all for something farmed by dq items.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    These were the first and last bracers I hardcore farmed for my sin. They have more p.def than the tt90 gold bracers. And they are tradeable. Thanks to my cleric, I had them by the time I was level 60 and they were fantastic at that level. I sold them off for like 40 mil ish way back when and was able to get my tt99 bracers with immac place holders and a good chunk of the change saved up for the tt99 boots as well. Since total costs of both were like 51 mil I think at the time. Not bad at all for something farmed by dq items.

I also farmed them on......heavens tear server I think it was, my first ever server I played on a few years back, when I had made my first ever toon, which was a sin, total nab, and I saw someone in my faction had them when I was lvl 50, made it my LIFE mission to get them by September (it was April >_>) I did succeed, but I had no sense of costs back then so when I was moving over to Archosaur server to start my Psychic (now 101 R8 going R9, 100% farming no cash shopping FTW b:victory ) I sold them through world chat for 2m b:surrender
    and I thought that was a hell of a lot of coins back then LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • zalmoksis
    zalmoksis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah nice going PWI, they want us to spend real money in the game, and even if I want it I can't do it coz it's not able in my part of the world central Europe. I have to say just good riddance PWI I'm going on Al0N or any other game that still worth playing, and I really hope that players will start leaving pwi in masses b:bye b:angry
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just the introduction quest I did once and long ago (because I thought it was a regular quest) was enough for me... I never wanted to do that again. b:surrender.

You had better sense than i did b:chuckle. I finished the quest, it was long, annoying. When i finished it, the text just not end, it asks you take it again. I thought it was a new quest. I did it 5 times b:shutup, before realizing i was repeating the same quest b:embarrass.

Later i looked up the quest on pw database, made a list of all the dq items needed. Made a list of all the monsters that dropped. Added the amount needed. I happily went questing around. When i hit places that had those dq items. I killed enough mobs to get the required 10~20 items.

I did the above from lvl 30 to 65. At 65 i turned them all in and that is how i got them.
    65~75 was a new batch, but at 70 there is world quest, super excited about that. So i sold my dq items and bought a flyer. I only did 1 world quest b:surrender, but kept the flyer.

The things i did at lower lvls.

Not sure how well they sell these days though, Venus. Even though FCC was popular, goon was unheard of, but some people did it. People were not rich enough to pay for fcc runs. Most would rather create squads at 75+, mostly at 80+ to do fcc. When i reached 100, i stopped paying attention to world chat for 2~3 months. Goons finished to. I started paying attention and i was shocked, people paid to run fcc 90+. Fcc 90+ 4~6 people took 20~30 minutes to clear. The sad part, people were buying it. That is why i am not sure if those people really care for cool ingame items that are not endgame for their characters. Everyone rushes off to get to 100+, little do they know how bored we are at 100+
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I to will add my name to the growning list of unhappy players. PWI have taken away my choice of leveling..farming dq items. They were my main source of income.

On my psy i sat on Dawn cry isle for weeks and dq farmed, fed xp to my genies and maxxed out my skills. Can no longer do that and now there is no point playing any of my low level toons. No DQ coin, no skills, no armor, no weapons.

So if noone has any ingame coin who will buy the gold that the people recharge to sell?

NW has nerfed vana. Nerfed raps and cannie prices, so if people think they will get rich from that, pretty sure they are in for a rude shock since the market will get flooded.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I dont know if its for 81 DQ Items too but i saw tday that the 61/71 Items are worth 1 coin now. How im supposed to get coins for gear,skills and such till im 100 now?

we gotta blame the bots for that..and yes there are bots in pw and yes this is why they did this to the dq.And prob soon they will do it to the higher dq..why?..because i see bots al lthe time farming them and the bad thing is its peoples actual toons(known names) doing it with their mains and such.

so if i were you why not go farm crafting mats/herbs,i never relied on dq drops for anything unless its for points in the shop lol,learn whats on this map and you wil be surprised on what yo ucan make..but i warn you,you cannot be lazy like most here are thoughb:bye
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
This discussion has been closed.