DQ Items worthless

Options

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You had better sense than i did b:chuckle. I finished the quest, it was long, annoying. When i finished it, the text just not end, it asks you take it again. I thought it was a new quest. I did it 5 times b:shutup, before realizing i was repeating the same quest b:embarrass.

Later i looked up the quest on pw database, made a list of all the dq items needed. Made a list of all the monsters that dropped. Added the amount needed. I happily went questing around. When i hit places that had those dq items. I killed enough mobs to get the required 10~20 items.

I did the above from lvl 30 to 65. At 65 i turned them all in and that is how i got them.
    65~75 was a new batch, but at 70 there is world quest, super excited about that. So i sold my dq items and bought a flyer. I only did 1 world quest b:surrender, but kept the flyer.

The things i did at lower lvls.

Not sure how well they sell these days though, Venus. Even though FCC was popular, goon was unheard of, but some people did it. People were not rich enough to pay for fcc runs. Most would rather create squads at 75+, mostly at 80+ to do fcc. When i reached 100, i stopped paying attention to world chat for 2~3 months. Goons finished to. I started paying attention and i was shocked, people paid to run fcc 90+. Fcc 90+ 4~6 people took 20~30 minutes to clear. The sad part, people were buying it. That is why i am not sure if those people really care for cool ingame items that are not endgame for their characters. Everyone rushes off to get to 100+, little do they know how bored we are at 100+

At least you felt there was value for the DQs, beyond the price tag they were given. Maybe I could have done it, if that quest chain was not that aggravating...
    When I received my copper order, I gave it to the one that introduced me to the game as a thank you-token. She wanted more (be it given or sold to her) and I immediately said no.

You sure had a lot of patience on this ordeal.

As for the second part of your post, I remember how people were seemingly helpful, eager to participate in your FB, so they could get reputation, exp and spirit... It was even advertised in world chat.
    There was no Bounty Hunter yet, no FC abuse, no afk camping (reflections), less dailies (Crazy Stone and World Quest did exist when I first began the game though)...

People did take their time (even if they were somehow forced to), but they could reach levels and be proud of it... Now shortcuts are not enough and some have to glitch abuse their way around... A shame really.
    we gotta blame the bots for that..and yes there are bots in pw and yes this is why they did this to the dq.And prob soon they will do it to the higher dq..why?..because i see bots al lthe time farming them and the bad thing is its peoples actual toons(known names) doing it with their mains and such.

so if i were you why not go farm crafting mats/herbs,i never relied on dq drops for anything unless its for points in the shop lol,learn whats on this map and you wil be surprised on what yo ucan make..but i warn you,you cannot be lazy like most here are thoughb:bye

These people knew that there is not enough punishment for bad behavior in this game, so they do as they please.

Farming herbs and mats is indeed worth it, but their value have fluctuated a lot recently... I have to be patient and hope for good deals so I gain what I want...
    That said, I don't feel like merchanting, I prefer to play when I log in. There are too many rivals in that anyway.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sheogorath - Momaganon
    Sheogorath - Momaganon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bump.
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    In that case, then I would leave the game too, I expect the devs really **** up the game completely. I would just quit the game because it looks like PWE cares only about people's wallets rather than improve the game while making money but they rather do things their way. They will **** over everything that is not CS related, may as well not play at all again.
  • bbybarney
    bbybarney Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    it does kinda make me mad, i can see killing lower level drops, but not the higher level ones, i mean come one pwi, the repair ammount for gear is the worst, your taking the only thing away that most people make money off of, to pay for the repairs. pwi, if you keep this up, your game will crash and burn.

Bring back the dq items, or you will watch your game fall :/

b:sad
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bbybarney wrote: »
    it does kinda make me mad, i can see killing lower level drops, but not the higher level ones, i mean come one pwi, the repair ammount for gear is the worst, your taking the only thing away that most people make money off of, to pay for the repairs. pwi, if you keep this up, your game will crash and burn.

Bring back the dq items, or you will watch your game fall :/

b:sad

I agree and another thing: I quickly logged onto my 35 psychic the other day for a very rare wraith attack in Bamboo Villiage. Quickly teled down there and started killing for drops, but then realized the drops are no longer worth anything anyway and stopped. That was a bummer for me because wraith attacks were always a way to do something different and make some quick money and get some dq points.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I particularly did not like it. No reps, way too little coins (lost more $ teleporting all over the world for a quest than I ever got back), doesn't tell what has to be done in solo mode, not enough info for some quests, wrong names on bosses or doesn't tell you what you need to kill.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So it's been 1 week since the change and we have only had 1 message from our CM saying that they were looking into it.
    Why does it take over a week to hear anything back about this?
    Is it V4 not sending an email in a timely manner? Is it PW China not replying back? Where is the hold up in information? In my job if i leave a customer unanswered for this amount of time my @ss is in the bosses office getting a sever reprimand.
    Don't we actually have some GM's with access to the game console where they can actually make these changes themselves? I know with p-servers the gm's can change anything they want if they know how. Do you need some of these guys to teach you how to use it?
    Don't wait for China to send a patch or whatever, grow some and do it yourselves.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So it's been 1 week since the change and we have only had 1 message from our CM saying that they were looking into it.
    Why does it take over a week to hear anything back about this?
    Is it V4 not sending an email in a timely manner? Is it PW China not replying back? Where is the hold up in information? In my job if i leave a customer unanswered for this amount of time my @ss is in the bosses office getting a sever reprimand.
    Don't we actually have some GM's with access to the game console where they can actually make these changes themselves? I know with p-servers the gm's can change anything they want if they know how. Do you need some of these guys to teach you how to use it?
    Don't wait for China to send a patch or whatever, grow some and do it yourselves.
    1. International communication can be a little time consuming. Not to mention, it's a US holiday, and the guy is a human being.

2. I think they're probably bound by some sort of legal contract NOT to change the game's coding for anything except the cash shop. Don't hold me to that though, I'm just guessing. P-server GMs usually own the server and of course can do whatever they want. They don't have to answer to the company that makes the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusGenX - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I agree a lot with what has been said in this thread. PWI are breaking the game by nerfing the DQ prices like that, they clearly haven't got a clue on how much it costs for repairs and such. One could try and gather mats and make items but add that to leveling pets (if you're a veno) and doing your quests, leveling yourself, etc etc, there aren't enough hours in a day to do it all if you've got other things to do in real life - something PWI says it understands, but in practice they do NOT.
    Something else they don't understand - what FREE to play means - when you say something is free to play, but in practice it isn't because someone on the team has ruined the mechanics for that and forcing players to spend real world money to play the game (in order to perform repairs and such), then that isn't free to play.

I also agree that the GMs and server admins should be able to change prices and the like themselves without relying on the dev team. No admin/gm/server owner worth their weight would sign a contract preventing them from administering the very game they're supposed to service and provide, it's counter productive and pointless and renders an admins job moot and non existant.

This game is breaking fast. If PWI really want to get rid of the game why wait until everyone stops playing? just bin the damn thing and stop mucking around.

I sincerely hope this gets fixed. I certainly will not be playing the game properly nor investing any more money in it until it is.

Get your act together PWI.
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ya the dq thing sucks, but keep in mind that they did add the nation wars for those over lv 60. Doing one nation wars will make you more coin than a month of dq farming.
    My lv 8x veno made 25 million coins simply by continuosly goinginto winning battles, buffing bramble on people, and sneaking in the occasional aoe into other people battles.

Up to lv 60 can easily be accomplished with quest coin and trash gear. Also don't forget the divine order gear.

In no way have they made it impossible for a new character. Still, it does suck.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ya the dq thing sucks, but keep in mind that they did add the nation wars for those over lv 60. Doing one nation wars will make you more coin than a month of dq farming.

Not always true. A few friends of mine in the 60s ran it last time and managed to get 2k+ contribution, but got no reward. Really depends on the number of people and how well they do, since there are only a certain amount of tokens to be had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not always true. A few friends of mine in the 60s ran it last time and managed to get 2k+ contribution, but got no reward. Really depends on the number of people and how well they do, since there are only a certain amount of tokens to be had.

I wonder if there is a detailed break down of rewards, exactly what you do gets you how many contribution points. Some fights i do awesome dd and win in the battle and get 300 contribution. Other battles i get one shot all the time and end up with 900 contribution even though we lost. No idea what is going on.

2k contribution = 0 tokens
    5k contribution = 60 tokens (last nation)
    5k contribution = 150 tokens (first/second place nation)
    8k contribution = 350 tokens (first place nation)

Mind boggling how they choose who gets what.
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I really think alot of it has to do with class, my alt that was a rare class did not do very good, and was in the *2 nation still got like 60 tokens. Definitely possible for a low lv that can't kill anyone to make a decent amount of coin out of this.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    level 75, 3.5K contrib, 70 tokens, light nation on DW which was like 3rd
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow also on dw adn about 3.5contri in flame nation (last) got 6osih tokens:(
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I wonder if there is a detailed break down of rewards, exactly what you do gets you how many contribution points. Some fights i do awesome dd and win in the battle and get 300 contribution. Other battles i get one shot all the time and end up with 900 contribution even though we lost. No idea what is going on.

2k contribution = 0 tokens
    5k contribution = 60 tokens (last nation)
    5k contribution = 150 tokens (first/second place nation)
    8k contribution = 350 tokens (first place nation)

Mind boggling how they choose who gets what.

Well just now I was in frost I had like 6.8k contribution since we won I got 130. Hope that helps a bit with the numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    On my level 61 toon...

Last time got a bit almost 1900 contribution and got no tokens.

Same character, no changes to gear or level. Got 27 tokens this time with 2245 contribution. My nation did worse but I did better.

And it's a bm so a fairly popular class.

::shrug::

One huge, huge difference. Was that this time I managed to actually be in wars where there is fighting. I died way more often but I got more contribution instead of flag walking. One flag walk I only got like 6 contri where as I got like 300 on another win in which I had a chance to stun and debuff people. Which is all that char is good for in there.

I'm glad I got something though. The dq point nerf does make it hard to only do questing. Questing helps with the skills but repairs, pots, and gear are another story. I'll be glad when this is fixed. Although I'm confident this problem will be. b:cool

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xestria - Dreamweaver
    Xestria - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Update this change or hopefully this UNChange with more than player questions and rants...................please, other methods of making coin is not the issue at all.

1 Coin for DQ items .................

more if interested on other changes, that are still 1 coin

In response to the initial drop in DQ prices around August to 1 coin, I was told:
    "the price change is to encourage players to use DQ materials for the quest itself instead of selling them to the NPC"
    "lower level quests will provided even more EXP, coins and SP"

But a typical Quest for using these is a bit hard for someone with no cash (don't forget the limited bag/bank space to store these things).

Mission #1 Visit Winged Elf Tien of Archosaur
    Mission #2 Collect Dull Claw (5) then visit the Old Chief in the Hidden Heroes Village
    Mission #3 Collect Honey Juice (5) then visit The Psychic Seer of The Silver Pool
    Mission #4 Kill Rhinodrake Megaliths (40) then visit Elder of the City of the Lost or Pay Elder 13,000 Gold
    Mission #5 Visit Blacksmith Tao Jue Of Archosaur
    Mission #6 Collect Element Fragment (5) then visit Bookmerchant Hsu Of Etherblade City
    Mission #7 Visit Elder Of City of the Plume
    Mission #8 Collect Complete Sacks (5) then visit Merchant Wang in Etherblade
    Mission #9 Visit Duke Blacke At Archosaur
    Mission #10 Kill Frail Blob (10) then visit Dragon Quest Director

and as others have mentioned, quests in all will not foot the bill to obtain anything let alone repairs, CS aside, so before a low level player even gets going, they are continuously broke and QQ. The worse ones are friends that can face to face with you.
    "I quit, this is crazy, how do I get skills with no money
    how do I get a flyer to do the dragon quests
    how do I get coin to purchase bag extensions, since I have to save all these things now
    am I ever going to actually make any money in this game
    why don't I get coin per mob kill................."
    Oh and the big one, 1 coin for an item, what is this?
    Stuff is going for Billions, lol
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and as others have mentioned, quests in all will not foot the bill to obtain anything let alone repairs, CS aside, so before a low level player even gets going, they are continuously broke and QQ. The worse ones are friends that can face to face with you.
    "I quit, this is crazy, how do I get skills with no money
    how do I get a flyer to do the dragon quests
    how do I get coin to purchase bag extensions, since I have to save all these things now
    am I ever going to actually make any money in this game
    why don't I get coin per mob kill................."
    Oh and the big one, 1 coin for an item, what is this?
    Stuff is going for Billions, lol

quoted for truth. those who has no problem with this are people that:
    - has high lvl char.
    - already satisfied enough with their chars, if they can get more it will be better, but if not, its also wont bother them.
    - a veteran who alr know basically everything in this game and just want to play pwi in laid back style.
    - know how to merchant. not everyone likes merchanting, if someone has to merchant to get their basic needs done (pot, repairs, normal skills -not the sage/demon 79, 99, 100 books-) they will not stay here long.
    - can turn on their comp all day long.
    - not a casual player.

nation war? not everyone likes pvp, not everyone can join the event since it's time based.

I don't dare to recommend pwi to my friends anymore like I used to, for above reasons, they can meet me directly and say to my face, "this game you recommend sucks."

cmon pwi team, keep pushing the dev to change this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver
    _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im sure i will get flamed for this, but here is my two cents, i have plenty of ways to make money as a low level without touching my credit card or my higher chars, dq was never really a big staple for my income even when it was worth something. Grinding/farming mats and selling to catshops or in your own shop at the right prices has always been my main staple of income early to mid game. Dont waste what you do make on stupid stuff early on, buy what you need not what you think is pretty etc. I agree the dq prices do suck even if i have found other ways to make money but newcomers that really want to play can find ways to adapt like the rest of us have. Besides, alot of catshops buy dq for more than it npc's anyway, you just have to do some exploring to see what ones will pay the most. So i guess in conclusion, yes it sucks, but there are other and dare i say better ways to make money, you just have to be creative, people have over exagerated how hard it is to make money on pwi for ages now, it always amuses me when people automatically flame anyone who has coin as having put money in the game to get it, be creative, find your niche, learn to merch, etc. Credit card is just faster, its not the only way, if you want level 100 and uber gear in one day then thats your problem i guess. b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im sure i will get flamed for this, but here is my two cents, i have plenty of ways to make money as a low level without touching my credit card or my higher chars, dq was never really a big staple for my income even when it was worth something. Grinding/farming mats and selling to catshops or in your own shop at the right prices has always been my main staple of income early to mid game. Dont waste what you do make on stupid stuff early on, buy what you need not what you think is pretty etc. I agree the dq prices do suck even if i have found other ways to make money but newcomers that really want to play can find ways to adapt like the rest of us have. Besides, alot of catshops buy dq for more than it npc's anyway, you just have to do some exploring to see what ones will pay the most. So i guess in conclusion, yes it sucks, but there are other and dare i say better ways to make money, you just have to be creative, people have over exagerated how hard it is to make money on pwi for ages now, it always amuses me when people automatically flame anyone who has coin as having put money in the game to get it, be creative, find your niche, learn to merch, etc. Credit card is just faster, its not the only way, if you want level 100 and uber gear in one day then thats your problem i guess. b:bye

Gladly, I have played the game for a while, so I have saved quite a bit.
    That said, the progressive DQ NPC price nerfing is for me the removal of a major in-game benefit (since PWI is a F2P game). Of course, cash shoppers may read it and go all smug... I am not impressed on how much they spend each time. They got their paths and objectives, I got mine.

If DQs could be seen as bonus coins, you can see that it's a real problem for lower level characters. Less total in-game money for them in the end.

As I stated before, farming mats can work, but there are lots of people that do it already. Same for merchanting. If you do it, that is great for you. That said, I am not interested in leaving my computer overnight each time.

When it comes to people buying DQs, they only seek the lv 20 and 31 ones (banker quests) and the 81+ ones. So basically, concerning all the ones in between, it is indeed something to solve.

Signed: One who does not seek to reach lv 105 with 'uber gear' (so the credit card option is not something he looks for)
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Shadow_Tail - Lost City
    Shadow_Tail - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The problem to me isnt that there arnt other ways to make money.

The problem is that PW China force this change on us based on a problem they are having on the other side of the world.

Sure there are botters here aswell but nowhere near the amount so we shouldnt have to fall victim for their issues.

What happens if the botters finds a way to mass gather something other then DQ items? what will PW China remove from us then?
  • _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver
    _MicroBurst_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

The problem is that PW China force this change on us based on a problem they are having on the other side of the world.

Sure there are botters here aswell but nowhere near the amount so we shouldnt have to fall victim for their issues.

What happens if the botters finds a way to mass gather something other then DQ items? what will PW China remove from us then?

this i agree with wholeheartedly.
  • kialynn
    kialynn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Exactly. The assassin botter on RT at 250 890 Wanderlust Peak ( I mentioned a week ago in this thread) is still happily botting away on DQ91 items. So it is just a matter on time before DQ91 and above are nerfed also. (botting is very lucrative apparently when one can bot for months at a time, perhaps eventually even a year in the same spot)

Why doesn't PWI do more to ban these bots if botting is justification for DQ nerfing? All I see is mods shutting down bot complaint threads with useless reporting suggestions. If those SS report tickets were actually investigated, that bot would not still be there since August that I know of.

That sort of behavior (among other things) from PWI and Mods further damages the wavering faith of some of your loyal players.

I am not one of your big spenders (only about $500 USD since March 2010) so I know my opinion doesn't matter, but I have reached the point that I do not feel like wasting any more money on this game. I will still play on my main for awhile, and just wait to see how
    things evolve.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Any update on this V4? Starting to feel like we are getting the same silent treatment that we get from Frankie on this one. I've seen your response to it already, just wondering if there is a further update to it. Nearly 2 weeks and no resolution to speak of?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Any update on this V4? Starting to feel like we are getting the same silent treatment that we get from Frankie on this one. I've seen your response to it already, just wondering if there is a further update to it. Nearly 2 weeks and no resolution to speak of?

There's a lot of things he need to check on it, let him some time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • xioelyvendor
    xioelyvendor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    any news on them letting US change this back?
  • axejst
    axejst Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Don't hold your breath. I played EverQuest for 8 years and watched it die a slow, horrible death because of it's desire to cater to a small handful of players instead of its entire player base. Expect to continue to hear these kinds of things:

1) Your opinion matters and is important to us.
    2) Game decisions made are based on the rules and are fair to everyone.
    3) The solutions implemented were thoroughly thought out and extensively tested.

Anything to shut you up and make you go away.

This is basic socio-economics - the few citizens with the most money have more influence than the broad majority. Whatever decisions made by a governing body will benefit them and that's good enough, so long it turns a profit.

If everyone is truly up in arms about this, or anything else, quit badgering the poor slobs sent to the forums to face questions they likely have no answers for. Don't shoot the messenger. Poor mods and GMs didn't have squat to do with this, I'd wager. Send a message to where it REALLY matters - the cash shop. Stop buying things for a while..month, two months, whatever. Go play some low level n00bs to level 50 for a while. Send the message that you don't want to play high-end if you have to pay out the yin-yang for it.

Or we can all just stick around here and whine.

Edited for spelling and gin content. Cheers.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

when hell freezes over.
  • danaya123
    danaya123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Its been 2 weeks and we still waiting for an answerb:surrender

Yes,a simple answer. You should already know by now.
    Is this going to stay like this or its gona get fixed(this year hopefully)b:sad

How about the 81/91 and the last dq items? Are they going to be lowered to 1 coin too on next big update?
This discussion has been closed.