Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    So why is Bulk Biceps (formerly known as Snowflake) now a weak flyer when he was flying fine at the Wonderbolt Academy and in Hurricane Fluttershy? If he is a weak flyer then why exactly is he competing in the flying competition for the Equestrian Games and not like a weight lifting competition or something? His cutie mark is a dumbbell after all.

I don't get why Ponyville would send Fluttershy to a flying competition anyway. They were able to put together dozens of capable flyers for Hurricane Fluttershy and she was still below average in that episode. They made a nod to this by Thunderlane saying that he has to do the Aerial Sprinting competition but I'm not buying it. When RD faked her injury ponyville was seriously going to put together a flying team of Fluttershy, Derpy, and Bulk Biceps. How could anyone take Ponyville seriously after that?

That being said it seems this season will be gearing up to the Games. I'm hoping we're gonna see more of that sexy gryphon team that competed in the qualifiers.

adwwjOO.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ...because science.
    tumblr_mh2djlLtyE1qzmhlxo1_400.gif
    OTL

But, wait, a new episode came out and Euthy didn't post a link?? D:!!! Euthy's links make me happy ahhh.
    And, nyn that blue-grey and black gryphon is beautiful <3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    shadows_zps5a63737d.png

My, it certainly has gotten quiet. I'll leave this here for those who haven't seen it.

Pinkie Pride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=War_9fB-S7o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Got a chance to watch this ep. By far the best ep of the season and one of the best of the series! I was very impressed by how much characterization and personality Cheese Sandwich had and didn't know it was actually Weird Al Yankovich until after the episode. I guess I should have noticed the polka music / accordian / parody of one of Pinkie's song.

Some things to like
    -Songs were great.
    -The party at the end looked awesome
    -Pinkie behaving as something other than a superficial gag generator. Her existential angst was something anyone can relate to.
    -The lack of an antagonist. Seriously they could have easily made Cheese 'the bad guy' but what they ended up doing was much better.
    -They are really pushing the boundaries for faces / meme material
    hoUcTcX.png

The only thing I had a small issue with was how quickly the friends turned away from the Pinkie party but that's not a big deal.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'm 10 episodes behind on season 4 OTL
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    0mg this thread still exists? Str0ng br0ny p0wers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
    edited February 2014
    Options
    >Applejack this upcoming episode

tumblr_n0n19pcHjv1qmmkv6o2_400.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Episode link.

To be honest, I wasn't too fond of the plot, and I felt that things went over (just) a bit too quickly, but at the same time, it was nice to get a glimpse of AJ/Rarara role-reversing. "Applejewel" is quite a pretty pony (and that clip with AJ's appearance in Trendyhoof's eyes...top unf), and Rarihick isn't half bad either.

However, I don't like that Rarity would become so fixated on this stallion that she'd resort to something so petty. That's something I thought she would have gotten over since S1's Blueblood affair.

Felt kind of bad for Spike though. It would have been good if he was able to help talk some sense into her, but it seems that outside of the greed induced transformation he had once, and the Nightmare Rarity incident, their connection is just going to be played for laughs. Hope he realizes that it may never work out between them and enjoys his stay in the friendzone as her permanent bell-boy.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    NEW Ep.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injLKPVribg
    And it's STUPIDLY GOOD! This one and Pinkie's ep have been some of the best eps of the series and have totally redeemed S4.

So good.
    UduO1St.gif

Epic.
    qE5CaHL.jpg

Amazing!
    aVrvGWl.gif
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I loved the episode, bonus points for being focused on Fluttershy who's kinda my favourite pony (I really love them all but I have a thing for Fluttershy~). I also liked it because it kinda reminded me of my own fears; having Social Anxiety myself I'm afraid of performing or presenting things in front of people and overcoming this is hard. Just like Fluttershy said, baby steps!

I see they also focused on a lot on animating Fluttershy for this episode, a lot of nice and smooth expressions.
    Season 4 has been really great so far and I'm loving the episodes.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Boring episode is boring.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    >tfw losing interest in MLP b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
    edited February 2014
    Options

Boring episode is boring.

Well, they did address the idea of Twilight becoming "famous" because of her ascension...sort of. Too bad they'll probably throw her Princess status back under the rug till she gets her own kingdom.

At least the CMC are showing a little progress in their pursuits. Never really thought she'd be the one to instigate this incident, but seeing that Scootaloo was the focus in the previous CMC episode, I suppose it could be expected.
    >Sweetie Belle's voice got deeper b:cry

>tfw losing interest in MLP b:sad

Never thought you were all that interested in the first place. Still, while the show has its ups and downs, there's always the comic series and the other stuff the fandom produces.

large.png
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They're coming.

1743569_621393067909779_854311684_n.png
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Bumping because Fighting is Magic is back!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The Twilight Time... I actually enjoyed the episode. It had some good points, mainly for CMC. Not the best but I think it was okay.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Mhhh twilight time was okay imo but with filly vanilly the week before, it lost by a clear amount xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options
    >"It Ain't Easy Being Breezy"

Are we seriously only limited to episode discussion? I foresee this thread dying during the next hiatus between this and season 5...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I..don't really have anything to say to be honest D:
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I have.... a lot to catch up on, sadly.

And have been avoiding spoilers somewhat in the meantime.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I have.... a lot to catch up on, sadly.

And have been avoiding spoilers somewhat in the meantime.

The pink one is Kaiser Soze.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The pink one is Kaiser Soze.

*calls the spoiler police*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The blue one got caught up in the european horse/beef substitution scandal, and is currently appearing in a Burger King near you
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited March 2014
    Options
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bah. x_x The breezies episode atually was quite decent compared to what we got this week. The whole AJ goes overprotective thing was sooo unrealistic. And AJ just dropping her business like that? Yea.

I hope next one is better x'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2014
    Options
    >This thread
    >This lack of activity

322552__safe_scootaloo_artist+needed_hat_reaction+image_balloons_birthday_malcolm+in+the+middle_nothing.png
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    >This thread
    >This lack of activity

322552__safe_scootaloo_artist+needed_hat_reaction+image_balloons_birthday_malcolm+in+the+middle_nothing.png

Welcome to pwi...
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Welcome to pwi...

I've been here long enough to know that one should hope for the best and expect the worst.
    It doesn't make things hurt less however.

>New Episode just because whatever

>Season Finale Revealed

Would post something about the comic series but no one gives a buck about anything outside of the episodes.